Soccer Moms

Story Info
They love the soccer games - but the real fun comes later.
8.7k words
3.9
40.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: All persons in this work of fiction are at least 18 years old.

*****

Leticia Clark is a tall, blonde forty year old divorced woman who is raising two teen-aged sons on her own. Her former husband pays her very generous child support and even sends her money for her personal expenses so she can be a full-time mother but otherwise has nothing to do with her or their children. One of her favorite activities is taking one or both of her sons to their soccer games and practices, mostly because of what happens afterward when she socializes with some of the parents of the other team members.

There is a special group of those parents, divorced, separated, widowed or just men and women who like to fool around and Leticia is a regular member of that group. After every game or practice, unless she is responsible for driving the van that transports many of the players, she gets together with those other parents for the greatest carnal frolicking she has ever known. The most recent sexual tryst was after last Saturday's game, when she and six other men and women got together at the home of Dawn Myers, another of that merry band of revelers, who derives equal enjoyment from eating a pussy or taking a cock in any of her three different pleasure holes, sometimes having all of them filled at the same time.

Dawn has the best place for the sexual escapades, so it was the consensus of the group that she would never drive the van and she would be the hostess for all the after-soccer fun. She received a large, comfortable house in her divorce settlement, with a big area in the basement that everybody calls "The Rumpus Room." That's a good name for the place, because that's where the wild rumpus occurs every time the group gets together. There are three soft, wide couches sitting against the walls and two mattresses with a plentitude of pillows that can be placed on the floor for those who need more room or for the threesomes that are so popular with the group. Condoms and squeeze bottles of lubricants are strategically placed everywhere in the room because all the members of the group prefer to practice safe sex with all fun and no downside.

After leading Leticia and the four men and the other woman downstairs, Dawn acted on the lustful feelings she had been nursing all day. Those feelings had mostly been directed at Nick Nelson, the tall African American widower, who was new to the group but who also knew what he wanted. That was to get his cock into the plump, sexy red-haired Dawn and, from the way she had been cozying up to him even before the soccer game started, he was sure she wanted the same thing.

He was right and, as soon as everybody was in the rumpus room with the door at the top of the stairs locked, she pressed her voluptuous body against him with her mouth open for his kiss. He did not disappoint her, and their lips were pressed tightly together as their tongues also greeted each other. While their kiss continued, her fingers went to work, unzipping Nick's jacket and starting on his shirt buttons. He reacted by lifting the hem of her sweater and reaching under with his hands to start fondling her succulent breasts, which he had already noticed were not restrained by a bra.

As the kissing and fondling continued, the amorous pair stumbled their way to one of the couches and sprawled on it with their arms clutching each other. Once they were seated, Dawn ended their kiss because she had to watch what her hands were doing, which was unfastening his pants and unzipping his fly. With that done, she got up and knelt on the floor to take hold of the waistband of his jeans and start to pull them off. Nick raised his ass above the cushions of the couch and she tugged on his pants legs until they were around his ankles. After removing his shoes and socks, she finished taking off his jeans and gazed with lust at the big, dark cock that was so hard it seemed to be trying to tear a hole through his jockey shorts.

Being careful with the elastic waistband, she pulled his underwear down and off around his feet, grinning when his massive black erection popped into view. She wanted to do much more than look, of course, for she had just lucked into one of those mythical beings, a hung black stud. Nick wanted the same thing so he slid forward to the edge of the couch. Dawn gently held his huge cock in one hand and leaned forward to start licking him, starting at the scrotum and continuing up to the hard purple head. Like a child licking a melting Popsicle, she used her lips and tongue to caress the whole stiff shaft, including under the ridge and probing into the slit on the end.

The others all got active too. Craig Nolan, the father of the team captain, came up behind Leticia, wrapped his arms around her and started fondling her big, soft breasts. He is married but his wife has no interest in soccer so she pays no attention to his taking their oldest son to the field on Saturdays. He finds it prudent to avoid describing what happens after the games or practices are over for the day.

"I've been wanting to get my hands on these beauties all day," he murmured into her ear.

"Well, they've been waiting for you all day," she answered him.

Leticia pushed his hands away but only so she could pull her shirt from her jeans and remove her bra so Craig would have better access to the big, ripe orbs he found so appealing. His hands gently kneaded the firm flesh while his fingers tweaked her pale pink nipples, which quickly went from semi-erect to completely rigid. To better continue with their sexual pleasures, she stuck her hand inside his belt and led him to one of the mattresses. Jim Davis, who urgently desired to eat her pussy that day, was waiting for her, barefoot and with his shirt off.

That left Carrie Wellman and Mike Howell but neither of that pair was loath to coupling together that day. They had known each other, in the biblical sense, several times already that season and had enjoyed their coupling immensely. Without hesitation, Carrie lay down on another of the couches, pulled a pillow into place under her head and grinned lewdly as Mike got busy on the buttons of her flannel shirt.

"Get that shirt off me, Mike," she urged him. "You know where I want your tongue. At least to start."

He did, indeed, know. As soon as Carrie was bare above the waist, he leaned forward and started licking the nearest of her small, but very sensitive dark brown nipples. He held that breast gently in one hand while his other fondled its equally delightful twin.

"Yeah! Yeah! That's the place," she encouraged him.

Mike didn't really need the information or the urging because he was familiar enough with her body already. Carrie was the youngest of the three women in the rumpus room that day and probably the best looking. She has long, dark hair, dark eyes and rather dusky skin. Her breasts are not as big as those of the other women there but are perfectly formed and have highly sensitive, dark brown nipples. The man with her has a bushy, brown mustache and she really loves the feel of it against her adorable nubbins and the surrounding tan flesh. She also knew its bristles would feel even better against her pussy lips and clit while Mike was going all the way down on her.

But there was really no hurry and that would happen when he and the pretty brunette were ready. He started on one nipple and continued on that precious nubbin until it was so rigid he could feel the tiny ridges that made it erect as well as the pebbly texture of her areola. From there, he switched to the second of the lovely pair with the same result. He loves performing orally on a beautiful and sensuous woman such as he was doing thin and, although Carrie's sweet and sensitive pussy would be the most fun of all, he wanted to enjoy everything else about what they were doing. His tongue switched back and forth between her breasts while the highly aroused young woman under him writhed in bliss, moaning of her joy and lust and begging for more.

"I love that, Mike," she interrupted her sounds of pleasure to say. "But it's my pussy that really needs you." She had felt herself lubricating and could smell the aroma of the juices being produced, even through her denim pants.

Mike detected their fragrance too and it was one of the most delectable scents in his experience. His mouth was having a lot of fun on Carrie's breasts but he knew there were more and greater delights to be had slightly lower on the sexy brunette's body. Still being in no hurry, he first licked between the delightful globes and caressed their slopes with his tongue before starting to kiss and lick and nuzzle his way down her body toward his goal. Briefly, he stopped to swirl his tongue within her navel and Carrie giggled as she pushed on his shoulders to propel him lower.

He stopped again when he reached the waist of her blue jeans and paused to unbuckle the beaded belt she was wearing and to unbutton her pants and pull down the zipper. He had to get off the sofa then to take hold of the denim fabric and start to tug on her jeans. Carrie raised her ass to help and Mike peeled the garment down, paused to remove her sneakers and sox and pulled her pants the rest of the way down and off around her feet.

That left her wearing only her silky panties and he didn't take long to change that. No longer covered by the heavy fabric, the aroma of her wet pussy pleased his nostrils as he breathed it in. Mike carefully placed his fingers in the elastic waistband of the wisp of fabric and started to pull down her last garment. Once again, Carrie raised her ass off the sofa cushion so he could peel them around her ass and all the way down her legs to be tossed aside on top of her jeans. Completely naked and ready to give herself absolutely to pleasure, she smiled lasciviously at the man who was about to continue giving her the sexual thrills she had come there to find.

Just as eager as Carrie, Mike leaned forward and she raised and spread her legs to let them rest on his shoulders. He wrapped his arms around her thighs and leaned forward to revel in the incredible aroma of her bare pussy, which was even more intoxicating than it had been while she was wearing panties. She had carefully shaved her pussy that day and Mike gazed upon the dusky, unblemished skin surrounding her inner lips, devoid of any hair that might otherwise have gotten in the way. The labia were dark pink and swollen with her lust and added immensely to Carrie's strong sexual appeal.

He didn't gaze upon the beautiful scene for very long because, when it comes to gorgeous pussies like the one in front of his face, Mike much prefers licking to just looking. The two first places he applied his tongue were the insides of her thighs where some of her honey had dripped. As he anticipated, the juices were ambrosia to him and his tongue cleaned up those few drops and started licking upward on her crotch, catching all the delicious treat as it dripped from the beautiful pink hole that was producing it.

Craig and Jim had started doing the same for Leticia and, when they were done taking off her shirt, she sat up so the two men could finish their removal of her clothing. Jim, who loves eating a juicy pussy such as that of the woman in front of him, began to unbuckle her belt with that kind of feast in mind and the other man, who also derives immense pleasure from using his mouth on a sexy woman's body, concentrated his oral attentions on Leticia's lovely breasts. In anticipation of what would be happening over the next several hours, her light pink nipples were already as hard as pebbles and, when Craig's agile tongue started to lap at one of the delightful nubbins, he could feel the tiny spines that were making it erect. Wanting to wait until she was wet before starting to eat Leticia's pussy, Jim applied his mouth to her other breast.

The two men really loved sharing the blonde's big, luscious globes but she was having the most fun of all. Her body was squirming blissfully under their combined attentions until she could feel her pussy starting to lubricate. Jim was also aware of her level of sexual excitement because he could smell the delectable aroma of the juices being produced so he abandoned the breast he had been licking and sucking and started kissing and nuzzling his way down the voluptuous blonde's soft, sexy body. Leticia was very much in favor of the idea and she encouraged him in his journey.

"Do it, Jimmy!" she urged him. "You know how much I love it when you eat my hot little cunny."

He loved it too but considered getting there to be a major part of the fun. In no hurry, Jim nuzzled his way down her body, also stopping briefly to tickle her navel with his tongue. Leticia giggled and would have pushed on his shoulders to hurry him on his quest but, by that time, Craig's mouth was alternating between her breasts and his body was in the way of her arms.

Jim stopped when he reached her Mount of Venus, got off the mattress and quickly got back on at the foot. The goal of his attentions was obvious to Leticia and she waited until he was between her thighs with his face directly above her pussy before raising and spreading her legs for him. Jim ducked under them and wrapped his arms around her thighs, bringing his face no more than inches from the sweet pink and white confection that was the object of his lust.

One reason Leticia especially loves to have Jim Davis eat her pussy is that he is a connoisseur in the art. Expecting him to want to go down on her that day after the soccer game she, like Carrie, had carefully shaved herself, making her skin soft and smooth and ultra-sensitive to pleasure herself and the man who was licking her. There was a wait of a few seconds after he got into position but she knew it was because he so much admires the sight and aroma of her pussy and what he would be doing was well worth the slight delay. She nestled her head in the pillow and made herself ready to be taken to Paradise.

As Leticia had surmised, Jim started by gazing on the gorgeous pussy before his eyes, admiring the pale, smooth skin that surrounded the lovely lips, which were a dark, rosy pink and engorged with Leticia's sexual excitement. With his fingers, he spread them and breathed in deeply of the cloud of fragrance that arose to please his nostrils. The sexy blonde was squirming avidly under his face and a few drops of her honey had splashed or trickled out onto her inner thighs. Jim licked off this treat and found it to be, as he had expected, even more delectable than her aroma. Happily, he moved his face in closer and started his repast.

Waves of pleasure rippled through Leticia's body as Jim licked upward on her crotch until he had almost reached her wet pink hole and, from there, she felt his talented tongue switch to one of her cleanly shaven outer lips. While her body continued its involuntary movements of joy, the wet giver of pleasure slowly and thoroughly licked the entire length of the lip until Jim stopped and kissed her mons. He raised his head from what he was doing and Leticia looked down and saw his face with her juices smeared all over his mouth. The sight was erotic but she was glad the delay was very brief before he buried his face in her pussy to resume eating her out.

Once again, incredible pleasure swirled through her body as she felt Jim's agile tongue caressing a pussy lip and from where her other sex partner's lips and tongue were still fondling her breasts. Three of her most erogenous areas were being pleasured at once and she was writhing blissfully under the men's faces. Although Craig was having fun and giving her as much pleasure as she could have asked for, Leticia had something else she wanted to do with him.

"I really love what you guys are doing for me," she murmured. "But, Craig, do you want to be the one to be sucked now?"

Although he had been truly relishing the feel of Leticia's breasts, especially her nipples against his tongue and lips, he definitely preferred having her sucking his cock. He had removed his shirt and jacket earlier but was still wearing his pants and shoes. Craig raised his upper body from the breasts he had been fondling with his mouth in order to finish undressing, which also gave a view of the bulge in his crotch to the woman who would be sucking his cock as soon as he was ready. Leticia grinned lasciviously at the welcome sight and turned her head to the side so her mouth would be easily available to him.

After quickly stripping off the rest of his clothing, Craig knelt beside the woman and placed his cock against her lips. She opened her mouth widely and, still on his knees, he moved in more closely to slide the head inside. Leticia moved her face forward to take his erection the rest of the way into her mouth until the end was brushing against the back of her mouth. She stroked him a few times with her lips before opening her throat and letting his entire cock glide in until it was engulfed by her warm, wet chamber of joy and her lips and nose were being tickled by his curly brown pubic hair. Slowly and lovingly, she started moving her face back and forth, stroking his cock between her lips while her tongue was caressing its length.

Dawn had given head to Nick too but only briefly because what she wanted more than anything else was to get his big cock in her pussy. While the object of her desire was still in her mouth, she had divested herself of her cardigan and blouse, leaving her bare above the waist. When she was ready to fuck, Dawn stood up and quickly stripped off the rest of her clothing, tossing it aside and leaving herself as naked as he was because Nick had removed his jacket and shirt while having his cock sucked. She reached over to the table beside the sofa, picked up one of the biggest condoms she had and tore off the cover.

While he held his cock upright, she placed the center of the latex disc against the end of his prodigious erection and rolled on the protection. When it was in place, Nick knelt on the sofa and it was obvious that he wanted to be on top. This was not a problem to his hostess and she picked up a pillow and placed it under her head while she lay on her back with her legs spread.

Supporting his weight with one forearm on the back of the sofa, he held his cock in the other hand and leaned forward until the tip was pressed against the entrance of Dawn's pussy. She was spreading her lips with the thumb and fingers of one hand while she guided Nick's massive tool with the other. When contact was made, he rubbed the end in her plentiful wetness before pressing forward to make the first penetration.

Dawn first felt the slippery head squeeze between her finger and thumb then squealed in delight as it wedged its way into her waiting pink hole. This was what she had been wanting all day while sitting in the bleachers but she knew she would have to wait a few more seconds before the rest of the thick shaft could be eased into her wet pussy, which was eager to be stuffed as it never had been before. She also knew it would be worth the wait.

Nick is fully aware how big his cock is and wanted to avoid giving his partner any pain or even discomfort, especially since this was his first time with the group and he wanted to be accepted as a permanent member. He took his time about plowing his cock into Dawn. Just ramming the whole thing in, even if he could do so, would be a bad idea in every way. Like most men, he enjoyed sex the most when he was giving pleasure to his partner too.

And, he was certainly doing that. Waves of joy were already swirling through Dawn's body from the first thrust into her pussy but the next one was even better. A moan of joy escaped her lips as another inch of the thick, black cylinder was buried inside her. The sexy redhead shifted her position slightly so she would be able to start fucking back to meet the huge giver of joy. The next time she felt the big cock surging into her pussy, she thrust her body back to meet it and almost half its length was imbedded in the needy place that so badly wanted it. Dawn moaned blissfully and let her choice of man know what she wanted.