Soccer Moms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give me that big schlong, Nick. I want it all."

She got what she wanted, but in small increments. After a long series of firm mutual thrusts, his entire cock was buried in Dawn's avid pussy and his curly black pubic hair was tickling the clean-shaven skin surrounding her lips. Like all the other women in the group, she had used her razor that day, which made her ultra-sensitive to the kind of stimulation she was expecting. The eager redhead reached her arms up in an unmistakable invitation and Nick quickly responded by lying atop her with his hands under her biceps. His hot and horny hostess responded by wrapping her arms around his broad shoulders and whispering to him how much she loved the feel of his cock inside her. Once again, they lay without moving, this time to revel in the tremendous pleasure they were giving to and getting from each other.

Carrie and Mike were having just as much fun and not delaying anything. After his tongue had cleaned off all the first gush of her juices, he started licking between a pair of inner and outer lips. She was squirming under his skillful ministrations and sighing in joy as his tongue meandered upward, sending out ripples of pleasure from the slick outer lip and from its swollen inner partner. Slowly, because there was no hurry, he licked all the way to her soft tan mons, which he kissed before bringing his mouth back to where he had started.

She was already in a highly aroused state and had produced a prodigious amount of honey, which Mike licked from where it had flowed. After devouring every drop, he started licking between her other pair of lips, treating these the same except, possibly, for being even slower and more deliberate in what he was doing. At the point where the lips are close together, he canted his head slightly so he could ease his tongue in between them, reveling in the contrast of the slick, wet texture of the outer lip to the puffiness of the inner one. By the time his mouth reached the end of this pair of labia, her body was writhing in bliss and her head, with eyes closed and mouth slightly parted, was tossing back and forth on the pillow. Carrie knew she was getting close to coming and let her partner know.

"I love that Mike! I love the way you eat my pussy. I love your mustache! You're gonna make me come like crazy."

He was already aware of that from the way the hot brunette's sexy body was writhing in front of him. He loved everything about eating out Carrie, from the fabulous beauty of her pussy to the intoxicating aroma of her juices and their delicious flavor to hearing her sigh and moan and whimper in bliss. However, the incredible sensation of his mouth against her smooth skin and swollen lips was the best part up to that point but he also knew the epitome of pleasure for him would be when her engorged clit was held snugly in his mouth and she was coming.

It was almost time for that glorious event to occur and, after lapping up all of Carrie's fresh honey, his tongue started licking once again at her crotch. He licked upward, relishing all the juices trickling from her until he reached their lovely source. Pressing his face in as close to the pink flesh as he could, Mike probed that beautiful place with the tip of his tongue, sending intense pleasure rocketing through Carrie's body from every single place he touched. Licking everything repeatedly, his tongue slowly advanced until it reached the top edge of the pink hole that had merited such attention to detail.

By that time, Carrie was going berserk with lust and joy. She was fucking up against the face between her thighs and her legs were thrusting back and forth past Mike's head. Her body was even more active, pitching and tossing all over the sofa. She needed to come as much as she had ever needed anything in her life and she told him about it.

"Suck my clit, Mike! I need to come! Make me come!"

That was what he wanted too and he moved his mouth slightly higher to engulf Carrie's swollen clit. She was still fucking strongly against his face and he sucked on the swollen morsel in the same tempo while his tongue caressed the top and sides.

Her movements became even more erratic until she cried out ecstatically "Yes! Yes! I'm coming."

Carrie's legs clamped themselves tightly onto Mike's head and she reached down and grabbed his hair in both her hands. Her body started to jackknife, sitting up and flopping back onto the sofa while her legs oscillated from side to side, all in rhythm with her pussy jamming into the face of the man whose head was held prisoner by her legs. He kept both arms wrapped tightly around her thighs and his mouth continued working over her clit for as long as she was in the heady state of coming.

When her orgasm overwhelmed her, Carrie's back arched, ramming her pussy against Mike's face; her arms and legs clamped tightly onto him and all her muscles spasmed. After coming, she relaxed completely, sagging back onto the sofa like a tan and pink puddle. Mike took advantage of her state to devour all the fresh juices from her pussy, licking them off her legs, belly and lips, even sucking them from the wet hole that had produced them. Her legs were still draped over his shoulders when he backed away and he let them gently drop onto the sofa cushions.

Her tremendous orgasm had used up most of Carrie's energy and she had to rest for a while but Mike couldn't wait. The aroma and flavor of her juices and everything else about eating her pussy had gotten him highly aroused and he needed a pussy or mouth or even an ass in which to alleviate this pleasant state. Fortunately, he didn't have to look very hard or very far to find what he wanted.

Dawn had persuaded Nick to let her get on top and hadn't had a hard time doing it. He likes any kind of fucking if his partner is a sexpot like the redhead and, with her on top in whatever position she wanted, he would be able to gaze upon her bouncing, swaying breasts and/or stroke any part of her voluptuous body. She wanted to get on top because, for one thing, she likes the position and, for another, she hoped to become the middle of a double penetration. When she saw Mike approaching, his cock bouncing up and down like a diving board, Dawn knew he was just what she wanted.

"Hey Mike. C'mon over and fuck my ass," she invited him without a trace of coyness or reticence.

It was exactly what he wanted. He had fucked her there in the past and knew how tight and hot she is. After rolling a condom onto his cock, he picked up one of the small squeeze bottles of lubricant and went over to the sofa where Dawn was repeatedly impaling her pussy on Nick's big cock. He climbed on and knelt between their legs and Dawn, when she saw Mike was almost ready, reached back and spread her ass cheeks for him.

"Oil me up really good, Mike. This cock in my pussy is one of the biggest." She and Nick ceased their movements to wait for the newcomer to prepare her ass and otherwise start fucking her there.

He removed the cap from the bottle, reached between Dawn's cheeks to pry open a small hole and placed the tip of the bottle into it. She murmured in delight when she felt the gush of the cool, oily liquid and wiggled her ass in an invitation to continue. The finger eased in to spread the lube felt even better and Dawn was anticipating a great time as the filling in the sandwich about to be assembled. Seconds after the finger was removed, she felt a hard, blunt object pressed against the same opening and held her cheeks farther apart to be able to accommodate the second cock in her lush form. The first thrust spread her open even farther and the head wedged into her tight, oily ass, sending thrills of pleasure swirling through her body.

The next stroke buried almost an inch of the shaft in her and Dawn reached farther back to move her fingers in closer to the tight place that was being crammed so well. Mike moved his hands up to her soft hips and, for leverage, pulled back on them while thrusting forward. Dawn fucked back to meet him and half his cock buried itself in the tight hole that wanted it.

Leticia was having a great time with the cock she was sucking off. Craig was kneeling beside her face and his body was writhing in bliss as the tall blonde slowly moved her face back and forth, taking his hard shaft all the way down her throat, every stroke ending with her lips being pressed against his crotch. Her tongue was active too, caressing the long shaft as it moved back and forth. She loved taking Craig's cock between her lips, feeling them being forced apart by its girth and she loved the way it filled her mouth with every stroke. Sucking off Craig was almost as much fun as what Jimmy's mouth was doing for her pussy.

But not quite. After licking her second pair of pussy lips up to her mons, he had kissed her there and brought his mouth back down to lap up every drop of her fresh juices. Leticia's body was thrashing all over the mattress and he knew it was almost time to bring her to an orgasm, to be followed, he hoped, by burrowing his cock into her pussy for some great fucking. With that in mind, he squeezed his face in as close to the object of his desire as he could and still breathe, and started to lick upward until he reached the delightful place he expected to soon be welcoming his cock.

Leticia knew she was close to coming and wanted to follow that by having Craig come into her mouth but was not thinking about what she would be doing after that. One reason was that her body was saturated with joy and she wanted so much to come against Jimmy's face. She did have presence of mind enough to remove the cock from her mouth, not because she didn't like it but because she didn't want to bite down on it while in the throes of coming.

"Don't go away," she told Craig. "I still want to finish sucking you off and you owe me a nice mouthful of cum." To emphasize her wishes, she lightly held his shaft in her fingers and kissed the head.

Having taken care of that unpleasant possibility, Leticia gave herself completely over to the incredible pleasure being given to her by Jim's talented mouth. In minutes, she was glad she did because his tongue was probing against her wet pink hole and, although he would not be able to actually thrust it into her, the tip would explore under the rim to stimulate some of her most sensitive places.

"Lick my pussy!" she implored him. "Keep licking me like that; your tongue feels wonderful!"

Whether he heard her or not, Jimmy did what she wanted. Leticia felt his hot breath panting against her wetness and then his tongue was probing between the pink place it had just left and her engorged clit.

"Yes! Yes! Suck my clit," she urged him.

Like the rest of her overheated body, Leticia's thighs were thrashing around on the mattress and they may have been covering Jimmy's ears so he may not have heard her but he did what she wanted anyhow. He moved his face slightly so his mouth could envelop her clit, which had swollen so much it had pushed itself completely clear of its protective hood. Leticia felt his lips clamping onto her and she felt Jimmy's tongue caressing the sweetest of her sweet spots. Minutes later, she cried out in joy as she felt her climax begin to erupt.

Her thighs clamped onto the sides of his head and Leticia's hands grabbed Jim's hair to keep him in place. Her rapturous pitching and tossing almost doubled and she came close to rolling off the mattress and taking Jimmy with her. Craig watched Leticia in the throes of coming and was glad she had taken his cock out of her mouth because it might have otherwise been bitten off. When her orgasm hit her with its full force, all her muscles clenched and she jammed her pussy for a last time against the face of the man who had brought about that joyful event.

Jim had hung on tightly while Leticia was coming but, when she was through, he removed his mouth from her clit, which was still swollen, and lapped the ocean of honey from her legs, belly and everywhere else he could find it, except he did not suck it from the pink hole that had been the source of the delicious juices. He expected to fuck her after she had caught her breath and wanted to leave them where they would perform their natural function of lubrication. After licking up all he would allow himself, he backed away, letting Leticia's legs drop onto the mattress and rolled over onto his back to wait until she was ready for his cock.

Leticia may not have been ready but Carrie was. Her orgasm from having her pussy eaten by Mike had been terrific but she was ready for more, in particular getting a nice, stiff cock in the same place. She got to her knees and, just a few feet away, was Jim, lying on his back with his hard shaft pointing straight up at the ceiling.

"That's for me," she told herself, and started to move closer. On her way, Carrie picked up a condom from the extensive supply that was scattered all over the rumpus room.

Jim had his eyes closed but, when he felt somebody climbing onto the mattress and straddling his knees, he opened them and gazed on the sexy naked body of Carrie. She grinned impishly at him and leaned forward to take his cock into her mouth and stroke it between her lips while laving it with her tongue. At first, he thought she wanted to suck him off but, when she removed her mouth from around his shaft and started to roll on a condom, he knew better.

"Welcome aboard," he told her with a smile on his lips.

Although it had been fun, Carrie had just used her mouth to get Jim's cock wet so she could more easily slip on the condom. When that was done, she moved up on his recumbent form, her hands holding her pussy lips to spread them. Jim reached down to his cock to hold it in place and the young brunette moved closer and raised her pussy when she was directly above his pubic area. She lowered herself slowly to let Jim move the head around in her wetness, then slowly moved her pussy until she felt the end of his cock pressed against her wet waiting hole. After making sure it was perfectly in place, she lowered her body slightly more and felt the head of Jim's erection wedge into her where she wanted it. Carrie sighed happily as pleasure rippled through her body at the delightful sensation of having her pink hole expanded by the initial insertion of his cock.

There were more happy sounds from her and from Jim too as Carrie kept moving her pussy and the first part of his shaft burrowed into her. He could feel her educated internal muscles massaging him and she could feel herself being stretched from the course of the penetration. She continued impaling herself in small increments until Jim's entire cock was buried in her pussy and his pubic hair was tickling her clean-shaven pussy.

Carrie continued moving up and down for a few strokes and Jim rammed his cock into her with every one, their bodies coming together with a pleasant wet sound. However, that was not what she wanted. Although Carrie was deriving a great amount of pleasure from what they were doing, she prefers the full body contact of the Female Superior Position and she told the man under her what she wanted to do.

"I want to lay on top of you, Jim. Just stay like that for a minute."

As he lay under her, Carrie placed a hand on his chest to support her weight and straightened out her legs so they were parallel with his and to the outside. When they were lying together in the way she wanted, he reached up to place his hands on her shoulders so he would be able to caress her naked form once she started moving to and fro.

Carrie slid her hands under Jim's shoulders so she could push against the mattress with them once those movements began. They lay like that for a few seconds before she started to slide forward, slowly removing her pussy from around his cock. When she had gone as far as she wanted, Carrie stopped and started to move back, embedding Jim's shaft inside her pussy the way she loves to do. When she was most of the way back, he thrust upward, driving his cock deeply into her and eliciting sighs of joy from them both.

As Craig watched the man and woman next to him, he grew more and more eager to get his cock back inside Leticia's mouth where he considered it to belong. He was glad she hadn't bitten him but he had been immensely enjoying the blow job she had been giving him and wanted to resume. Leticia was lying on her back with her head on a pillow, still resting, with her eyes closed and her mouth slightly open in a smile of bliss and he knew what to do about that.

Holding his cock in his hand, Craig moved in closer until he was right next to her face. Very gently, he placed the head on her lips and rubbed it against them. Leticia opened her eyes, saw and felt the cock resting against her lips and reached out with her tongue to lick it. He was still holding it in place so she rolled onto her side facing him, opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue in an invitation. Craig responded by moving forward and placing his cock against her lips again and she used her tongue to draw it all the way into her mouth. Seconds later, she was slowly moving her face back and forth and taking the hard shaft all the way down her throat and back out while her tongue relished the feel of the smooth skin stretched over the hard roundness.

Over and over, Craig's cock filled her mouth, bringing joy to her and to the man she was sucking off, until she felt his shaft start to throb. Leticia knew what that meant so she stopped giving deep throat and positioned her tongue so his cum would gush onto it and please her taste buds as well as all the rest of her mouth. She increased her speed too and she could hear him gasping as his body writhed in front of her. A few seconds after the change in pace, Leticia felt the cock in her mouth jerking and she stopped her movements so she would derive the full benefit from the mouthful of cum she was about to get.

The first spurt landed on her tongue, exactly where she wanted it. Leticia had only a few seconds to enjoy it when the next one covered the same place. She continued stroking rapidly with her lips and coaxed a third burst of semen from Craig but that was all she would get from his ejaculations. Holding his cock gently in her fingers, she swirled the cum in her mouth, fully relishing the taste and texture before letting it slip down her throat.

Knowing there was more semen available, the avid blonde licked everything off the shaft, which was still hard, and from under the ridge. Finally, she cosseted the head between her lips and squeezed lightly on the rigid cylinder until she was sure all the cum had been squeezed out and onto her tongue. She savored this mouthful the same way before kissing the tip of Craig's cock as the happy man and woman relaxed on the mattress.

Jim and Carrie were too wrapped up in their own joyful coupling to pay any attention to what their neighbors on the mattress were doing. As she slid back and forth on top of him and he thrust his cock up to meet her, his hands were stroking her soft, smooth back and sides. Their movements were slow, almost languid, and they were whispering to each other of their intense pleasure.

"This is just too wonderful for words," she murmured. "I could do this all day with you." Carrie just wished she could because she could feel her orgasm mounting steadily and knew she would be coming within minutes.

"Me too." Jim could also feel his climax building but wanted to fuck slowly to make their fun last as long as possible.

Back and forth she moved and he jammed his cock deeply into her with every stroke. Knowing she was close to coming, Carrie decided to make that orgasm the best she could manage. Their current position was better for steady fucking but she would climax better if she got back up into the Cowgirl Position.