Soccer Moms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm almost ready to come, Jimmy," she told her partner. "I want to straighten up like I was before."

"Okay."

She started with his cock as deeply inside her pussy as it could get and bent one knee so that shin was flat on the floor while placing her hands on his chest again. Next, she bent the other knee and pushed herself up until she was on her knees and straddling Jim again. After waiting a few seconds, Carrie started to move her body up and down, extracting her pussy from around Jim's cock and engulfing it again. Her movements were straight up and down for the first strokes, then she started leaning backward, massaging her clit against his shaft as she raised her body and again when she impaled her pussy. Jimmy matched her, thrusting up into her pussy as she lowered her body and feeling her clit rake across the top surface of his cock while her body yawed from side to side on top of him.

It didn't take much of this exquisite pleasure before Carrie's second climax of the day began to sweep across her body. She cried out joyously and started fucking herself harder and faster. Her body was weaving from side to side as she moved up and down and Jim feared she might fall off him, so he reached out and grasped her hips, wanting to prevent such a dreadful thing. He also wanted to keep ramming his cock up into her as strongly as possible.

"Oh, god!" Carrie cried out as her orgasm overwhelmed her body. Her back arched and her muscles clenched and immediately relaxed completely as she started to fall forward.

Jim didn't stop and didn't relax, but held her in place and continued to plunge his shaft up into the brunette's pussy until his climax also struck, boiling up from his body to erupt out his cock. A gob of semen shot out into his condom but he kept fucking up into Carrie's pussy until he had ejaculated twice more. He knew he was through then and let his partner finish falling on top of him. They remained in their tight embrace, resting and catching their breaths and preparing for more carnal fun, either together or with the other members of the group.

It had taken Mike and Dawn a long time to get his cock buried in her ass but the effort was more than worth it. She was tight there, largely because her pussy was crammed by the big, black cock of Nick, who was also immensely enjoying the strenuous movements of his partners. Every thrust Mike made moved the woman sprawled on top of him and the talented muscles of her pussy massaged the huge shaft of the man on the bottom, sending waves of pleasure through his body. When the insertion was finally complete, he was flat on his back with his cock buried in Dawn's front pleasure hole and his hands grasping her hips while Mike was on top of the hot redhead with his hands clutching her shoulders and his cock so far inside her ass he could feel his pubic hair brushing the damask skin of the insides of her ass cheeks.

They lay like that while the sexual pleasure throbbed through their bodies until Mike started to slowly withdraw his shaft. He paused when just the head was still inside Dawn's anal sphincter, then pulled back on her shoulders to begin driving his cock forward. Nick felt the other man's hard organ surging into the woman they were sharing and pushed against her hips to pull free of her sexy body. He stopped when only the head of his cock was still within Dawn's pussy and Mike stopped when he had driven all the way back and was imbedded in her ass again. As before, they stayed like that for almost a minute, reveling in the waves of joy that were coursing through their bodies until Nick's cock started to plow into the wet pussy above him and Mike's stiff shaft was being slowly withdrawn from Dawn's ass.

The trio continued moving like that, as if they were a pair of black and white pistons plunging into Dawn while she moaned and whimpered and sobbed in joy and alternated fucking back to meet the two hard cocks that were steadily driving her toward her first orgasm of what she hoped would be many that day.

"My god, that's fabulous," she gasped. "Keep fucking me like that. Both of you. You're gonna make me come like a slut."

That was exactly what the two men wanted to do. Although Nick had never been part of one of the group's post-soccer sex parties, both he and Mike had athletic backgrounds and knew the value of teamwork. With no discussion, they had teamed up to give themselves and Dawn as much carnal pleasure as they could.

And that was a lot. Her body was active between them, besides fucking back to meet to meet their thrusts into her ass and pussy. Dawn's legs were kicking aimlessly, with her feet thumping the sofa cushions and her arms were waving like those of a novice swimmer as she reacted to the excruciating pleasure she was receiving in two pleasure holes. With every stroke into her ass or pussy, Dawn could feel her climax mounting and she knew she would come soon and that it would be a fabulous orgasm. The two men were also building toward their own climaxes and, with every thrust into the voluptuous redhead, they drew closer to coming.

They were not racing but, if they had been, Dawn would have been the winner. "Yes! Yes!" she cried out joyously as her orgasm began to overwhelm her body. "Keep fucking me!" She lost what little control she had over her muscles and might even have fallen onto the floor if she hadn't been held in place by the other parts of the sandwich.

There was nothing those other parts wanted more than to keep fucking Dawn, except that, in tacit agreement, they increased the speed of their strokes. The woman between them kept babbling about how wonderful they were until she interrupted herself to warble in ecstasy as her thunderous orgasm detonated inside her. She completely relaxed after that but the two men continued to drive their cocks into her ass and pussy. Nick was the next to come and his climax erupted like a geyser, filling his condom with semen. Seconds later, it was the turn of Mike, whose climax exploded as he grunted happily and shot out a big wad of cum. As Nick had, he continued plunging his cock in and out of the place that had felt so fantastic until he was also through coming. The three people on the sofa lay in a happy pile, breathing deeply and telling each other how fabulous it had been.

If anybody had asked the participants, they would have been unanimous in saying everything about the post soccer game sex party was fabulous. However, nobody would have asked such a question because they were all having too much fun to waste their time chatting about what a terrific time they were having. Every man and woman there had come at least once and they were all looking forward to more of the same kind of action.

Leticia had seen Nick's massive cock before it disappeared into their hostess's pussy and wanted to get it into her own. Carrie had heard how good Dawn was at going down on a woman and wanted to find out first hand. Her few lesbian experiences were limited to some experimentation while in college and she was interested in learning more. The bosomy redhead was thinking along the same lines. The rest of the revelers may not have had definite ideas of what they were going to be doing for the rest of the sex party but they did expect the carnal fun to continue until each of them was sexually satisfied and that, already thinking ahead, the next week's escapades would be at least as great as that day's had started out to be.