Soccer or Succor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as Tom settled the drapes in place and lowered his arms around me, I pushed him back onto my bed and dropped between his legs to take his cock into my mouth. I loved the feeling of it and the electricity between us was almost palpable. I assumed that Tommy had some experience but, like most young men, would be only too quick to finish the first time. So I decided that I'd make him cum in my mouth first, then get him hard again and let him fuck me silly. And that is exactly what happened.

I loved the taste of his cum and Tommy seemed so appreciative when I swallowed his load. And it took just a short while to get him fully hard again. When we scrambled onto the bed with him between my drawn-up legs, I just had to watch his beautiful cock as it slid inside of me.

Tommy started off much too fast to make it last so I calmed him down and convinced him to make it last so we could enjoy the fuck so much longer. I was surprised at how easy it was to get him to follow my instructions but he seemed very eager to please me. It paid off big time too because he made me cum more times than my husband ever had during our marriage. This young man was a sex god by comparison.

When he finally came again, I pulled him down on top of me and kissed him forever, holding him with arms and legs and lips. I finally eased my grip on him and said earnestly, "Oh, honey, that was so unbelievably good."

We rested for a while, looking at each other and giggling. My hands fondled his cock and balls and his fingers roved gently over my tits and ass and before long I was horny again. I knew he was too, as young men are want to do, because his cock kept poking me between my legs.

I kissed Tommy and then whispered, "Would you like to do it doggy?"

He looked puzzled so I said, "From behind."

"Oh! I've never done that."

"It's one of my favorite positions, honey. Let's try it." I turned over on my stomach and worked my knees up until my ass was in the air and my legs spread. Tommy got the idea quickly and settled on his knees between my legs. His big cock drove into my sloppy wet pussy with ease and it felt like the head of it stopped in my throat. Such a wonderfully full feeling! I loved it when his balls slapped against the lips of my pussy.

"Slow again?" Tommy asked.

"Yes, hon. At least in the beginning. Let's enjoy it. Then later you can really pump me hard, okay?"

"Yes, ma'am ... er, Phyllis." Tommy began a slow in-and-out pumping motion that felt like one of those really slow oil well pumps, the kind that you have to look at twice to see if they are working or not. His big hands began to rove over my hips, then moved to my lower back and waist and eventually up to my shoulders. He was so slow and gentle and sensual, I couldn't believe he was as inexperienced as he was.

Tommy figured out that he could reach under me and cup my hanging tits and do pretty much whatever he wanted to with them, even while his cock kept up the steady pace. His hands kneaded my globes and then squeezed my hard nipples and finally pulled them away from my body, all things that were guaranteed to make me that much hornier. If I had been writing up a script for what a lover would do to me, I would have been hard pressed to improve on what Tommy was doing.

I guess curiosity got the better of him and one hand left my tits and trailed down my stomach, over my recently trimmed abdomen and around my little mound. The instant his finger touched my clit, I had a resounding orgasm. It was pure bliss.

Either by knowledge or luck, Tommy seemed to know enough not to keep rubbing my clit, which became instantly sensitive. He held his cock deep in my pussy with his crotch mashing my ass into a wonderful feeling spooning until the tremors passed through my body.

I give him all the credit in the world – he resumed the same pace as before without speeding up. His hands repeatedly followed much of the same path he had already explored, touring my hips, my waist, my back, my stomach, and then my tits. He was gentle beyond my wildest expectations – until after my next orgasm, when I asked him to pound my ass hard and fast and fuck me as hard as he could. Just a few minutes later when I felt him hot cum splashing against the walls of my pussy, I came one more time and then collapsed as he rolled off of me. With him laying on his back, I raised myself enough to lay across his chest and hugged him close.

Talking softly while my hand roamed over his chest, I told Tommy that he was a great lover and I really loved the way he had made me feel. He grinned and hugged me tightly. I put one leg over his and started moving my thigh over his flaccid penis. In a couple of minutes, I felt him starting to grow again.

"You're going to make me hard again," he whispered.

"I know, honey. Do you mind?"

"Heck, NO!" he spit out with feeling.

"Have you ever fucked a girl in the ass?" I asked.

"No, not yet."

"Would you like to?"

"Oh, yeah!"

"Well, I like to do it that way. You'll have to be careful though. It's been a long time since I've done that and it will take a while for me to get used to it. But I'd like to if you want to."

"Oh, please. Just tell me what to do."

I pulled a tube of KY Jelly from my nightstand and squeezed out a big dollop. I thoroughly covered his new erection, giving it a little more loving attention than was really required. Then holding his hand, I squeezed out another big dollop and said, "You're going to have to work this into my anus. You don't mind, do you?"

"Oh, no, ma'am...Phyllis. I don't mind."

"Okay. Start slowly with one finger and then two and make sure you get it well-lubricated."

I turned on my stomach and raised my ass in the air. With both hands behind me, I pulled my cheeks apart and offered myself to him. Tommy did exactly what I asked him to do. He used one finger very slowly at first, working it just over the top and gradually easing it into me. I concentrated on relaxing the tight muscle and when his finger slipped inside, there was no pain. A few seconds later he added a second finger and I was already beginning to feel good about what was going to happen. Those fingers had the nerves in my anus perked up and singing.

When I told Tommy that I was ready, he got behind me in the doggy position again and carefully put his greased cock at my hole. I reminded him to go slowly and he did, just barely popping his cock head into my bowels before he stopped. There was an instant's pain but it quickly passed and I urged him to go ahead.

He took several minutes of rocking slowly back and forth before he pressed his crotch against my ass. If I had felt full with his big cock in my pussy, then this was a cram packed, pressed down and overflowing feeling. But I loved it! I asked him to just hold my hips and keep us pressed together for a while so I could savor the feeling. Time after time I squeezed my muscles around his shaft and he always responded by flexing his cock inside me. It was oh-so-luscious feeling!

When I finally gave him instructions to start pumping slowly and then gradually pick up speed, it only took a few strokes to make me cum again. I felt the juices flowing freely from my pussy down my thighs as Tommy pumped into my ass. I could not help but keep squeezing my sphincter around his cock every time he pulled out and it seemed like no time at all before Tommy was moaning that he was going to cum. I encouraged him to give me everything he had and I felt his hot cum spurting into me. That was all it took to send me over the edge once more and we finally collapsed together. I was, at least for now, completely sated.

It was funny. The following afternoon, I walked up to the sidelines to watch the practice and spoke to Amy and Glennie, who were already there. Glennie studied me for a minute and then exclaimed, "You did it, didn't you? You got laid yesterday. Don't deny it, girl. The signs are all over your face. You got fucked!"

So I told them all about it.

End of Chapter 01

12