Soccer Players Do Score Ch. 03

Story Info
Sex in a parking lot.
1.3k words
4.33
40.1k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a week since their last meeting and things were getting more involved now. They shared emails and long chats after games, not always able to escape their everyday lives and make more time for each other. Finally as Hurricane Isabelle was due to hit their Friday night game came around.

That night they once again played in sync with each other and were able to win their 7th straight game. Chad and Amanda never failed to feed well off each others passing and teamwork. Although they shared a few sexual innuendos in view of their teammates they had never progressed to anything that would be considered indecent to them. That was on the field only though.

As they played the game the lightning and powerful winds knocked out the power just as the final buzzer went off to end the game. As they walked off the field everyone huddled together unsure of whether or not to go out into the open night and race to their vehicles in the torrential downpours.

"Hey Chad," Amanda called out, "if you don't want to drive home tonight I can give you a lift or we can wait it out for a little bit in my truck, the rest of you guys are welcome to the offer as well," she said, hoping no one else would take her up on the offer.

"I think I'll wait it out with you for a little while and then see if I can drive my beast home," he said within earshot of the team.

Everyone else raced to their vehicles and recklessly headed off for home while they sat in the rear of the parking lot waiting until the last vehicles had left the area. As soon as the last one had departed Amanda reached over and stroked Chad's cock beneath his shorts. They were still dripping wet from a combination of the rain and sweat but she wasn't deterred or turned off by this. She wanted him again and this would be the perfect opportunity, with all the parking lot to them and with the police obviously busy from the weather, they wouldn't be patrolling this area for a while and the two would have a good excuse if one did pull up.

Chad wasted no time tilting his head and pulling Amanda's shirt up to see her white wet sports bra. In the moments after he pulled it up and off over her head and slowly ran his tongue around her nipple never quite touching the tip of the sensitive flesh. As she moaned and pulled his head to her tits, Amanda fished his hard shaft out of his shorts and stroked him slowly up and down. She loved the way his hard flesh felt in her hand but even more the way it felt when she had her lips around it or he was sliding it into one of her wet holes.

Seconds turned into minutes and then as they continued to tease one another Chad told her, "Get out of those wet clothes and straddle me right here. I want to fuck you right here tonight."

Amanda did as she was told and secretly loved the way he commanded her body even without words. His hands roamed her body as she stripped down and then slid over his lap. She started to face him when he reached around and slapped her ass and told her to sit away from him. Smiling she twisted around in the confined space and backed her ass up to his lap, her fingers spreading her labia as she felt the head of his cock press inside her flesh.

"Oh god honey, I just can't wait the days before you fill me up again, we need to find more teams to play for together."

Chad thrust his hips up and penetrated her to her deepest depths as she lay back against him and ground her pussy down on his shaft. It didn't take her long to realize his hands were working on her nipples and clit simultaneously and she loved the attention he gave her. His cock pulsing inside her his fingers trapping and stroking her clit as the other hand worked between twisting and tugging each nipple. Her pussy was on overload and she felt it start to clench around his cock uncontrollably. This was what she was living for right now, these stolen moments of passion between them.

Slowly she came back down from her first orgasm and felt the next one rapidly building as his fingers never stopped teasing her. Chad kissed the back of her neck and then nibbled it careful to not leave a mark as his cock slid in and out of her pussy. It was so tight around him and when she had cum she had nearly coaxed his load from him with the muscle spasms inside.

Chad wrapped his fingers around her clit again and stroked it as she lifted up and spun around never letting him slide from inside her. It was an amazing feeling as she did this and she bent her knees and rocked on him, pulling his shirt up and playing with those sexy rings in his nipples. Quickly she dropped her head and as she held the rings in her fingers she flipped her tongue over his erect nipples. It was driving her crazy riding him here where they could be caught and she knew that one day this would end but until it did she was going to be his happy little soccer slut.

Pulling her off his lap Chad told her to bend over the back bench seat and put her ass in the air, as she did he leaned forward and licked up and down her thighs lapping away at the juices that flowed from within her. As she neared the next orgasm he stuffed his cock deep inside her and started ramming fast and hard as he tugged her hair and flicked her clit with his fingers. Amanda reached between her legs and fondled his balls as he penetrated her faster and deeper than he had before.

The lightning struck again and lit up the vehicle as he was sliding his cock in and out of her and he watched her ass slide back against his abs as his cock worked its way back inside her quivering snatch. The moments started to seem like an eternity as he concentrated on the feeling he was receiving from her body. She felt so good inside and out and he wanted to end this union a little differently than before.

"When I tell you I'm going to cum my little soccer slut, you are going to pull away spin around and slide your own fingers deep inside that sweet pussy of yours and then suck me off, and you're going to swallow the whole load tonight," he told her.

Amanda felt the shiver race up her spine, normally she wouldn't do something like this but at his request, or rather commands, she was putty, ready to be shaped into whatever he wanted.. "Yes, Sir," she replied pushing her ass back hard against his stomach as he filled her up over and over.

"Now baby, I'm going to cum," he yelled.

Amanda spun around as he pulled out and as she slipped her fingers into her own pussy and looked up at him she started to slide her mouth up and down over his cock, enjoying the taste of both of them on his shaft. It only took a second or two for his cum to start filling her mouth and even though she rarely swallowed she did so now with a ravenous appetite for him.

As they both finished and looked at the clock they realized two hours had passed in what seemed like minutes. They redressed and Chad paused before getting out of the truck, "Thanks honey for another great night on and off the field. Let's hope the same thing happens tomorrow night."

Thanks for reading and please remember to vote and send feedback. MV