Soccer Practice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's very good, Antonio. I wonder how much more I can get from you?" he winked with the last, slowly bending over and putting his own lips to Antonio's cock. Even after having had such a great release, Antonio's cock was still hard as the doctor's lips and tongue slid around the cock.

Within a few minutes, the doctor stood up and then pulled back from Antonio, pulling his cock from the willing mouth. Antonio leaned after the cock, wanting it still in his mouth, but it was too far and the doctor was telling him "Patience, patience." He walked around to the end of the table, by Antonio's feet. He bent over and fiddled with the table. With his other hand, he supported Antonio's ankles as the end of the table folded down and away.

"There, this is good," the doctor said as he grasped Antonio's ankles with both hands and slowly pointed the feet at the ceiling. "We're going to work on some stretches now. Are you ready?"

Antonio nodded his head and moaned "yes" between his lips, waiting for the next step in his treatment.

The doctor spread Antonio's legs apart, resting the heel of each foot on one of his shoulders; his hands rubbing and kneading each calf and thigh, slowly working up and down each leg. Goose bumps of pleasure broke out across Antonio's skin, and a shiver passed through his body.

About every minute, the doctor would lean forward, pressing his cock against Antonio's ass and stretching out each leg and the lower back. Antonio again felt so relaxed and yet so full of energy and recharged. No matter what, the doctor surely knew how to work the body. His hands continued to work on Antonio's legs, rubbing and pulling the muscles.

More and more, however, the doctor would stretch Antonio's legs back against his body, leaning forward and allowing his hard cock to slide along Antonio's ass crack or along his still hard cock. And each time, Antonio wished that cock was stuffed in his ass, fucking him with slow strokes while he stretched his body. Soon enough, however, his wish was granted, and he grunted as he felt the doctor's cock press against his waiting hole. His cock twitched and tingled as the doctor pushed the head into the hole, again leaning forward and stretching Antonio's legs. The doctor's rhythm was slow and steady, each thrust moving with each stretch of his legs; his eyes bright with lust and passion. His eyes rolled upwards with each thrust and his pace quickened.

All the while, the doctor's hands had been rubbing each of Antonio's legs, but now he dropped one to his cock, stroking it in time with each thrust into his ass. Antonio felt more pre-cum slip from the cock, lubing the sensitive head even more. He knew it would only be a matter of moments before another orgasm wracked his body with ecstasy, but he wanted it so. And with each passing moment, the doctor's thrusts became quicker and deeper and his breathing sped up.

The doctor groaned with pleasure and mumbled "Fuck! I'm close!" and Antonio nodded his head and groaned and grunted in reply. The doctor shoved his cock a few more times, deeper and deeper into Antonio's willing ass and pulled quicker on his cock, pulling another load of pre-cum from his balls and churning more cum deep inside.

With a final thrust and then withdraw, the doctor pulled his cock out as the first wave of cum sprayed out, landing on Antonio's cock and balls and the doctor's own hand. With a grunt and a yell, Antonio's own cock began to push cum out, where it mixed with the doctor's cum on his abs. Wave after wave and shot after shot of cum sprayed out and landed on Antonio's body, adding more cum to his previous load.

The doctor leaned forward again, against Antonio's legs, and pressed his knees to his chest. There was a crack and a pop at Antonio's spine stretched under the pressure and he let out another groan of pleasure. The doctor leaned forward and again swirled his fingers through the gobs of cum on Antonio's stomach and chest. He pulled his fingers to his lips, tasting both of their juices, a look of ecstasy on his face. With his other hand, he swirled up another serving and put it to Antonio's lips, and he swallowed it down eagerly.

After a few minutes, the doctor stood upright and lowered Antonio's legs. He walked over to a sink in the corner and wet a cloth with warm water. He came across and slowly wiped Antonio's body, cleaning him of their loads of cum. He leaned forward and kissed Antonio's mouth and slipped his tongue between his lips. Antonio returned the kiss with fierceness and enjoyed the tastes he encountered. For moments, they stayed in this position, eagerly tasting each others lips and kissing with a fierce passion and desire.

The doctor slowly pulled away and then pulled Antonio upright. He lingered for a moment, again kissing his lips, and then pulled away.

"So, Mr. Vidalia, how do you feel now?"

Antonio could do nothing but smile. He'd not felt this good in a long time. Finally, he spoke "I'm feeling very good, doctor. But I may need to come back for another visit. The finals are coming up and I play much harder and could injure the leg again."

"I can't wait. And as for the next time, it may well be a house call." A warm smile crossed his face and he handed Antonio his clothes.

12