Social Immersion Class Ch. 01

Story Info
A general requirement course for incoming college freshmen.
3.7k words
4.35
32.1k
39

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based in an alternate setting in which laws have been enacted that allow for the 'free use' of females by the males of society. All characters are 18 or over, and fictional in origin. Any names, places or situations are purely fictional.

*****

'It's just another boring Wednesday' you think to yourself, as you walk from your 9am "Scheduling and Production Regulation" course to your next activity of the day. This requires you to walk from an all female inhabited building, to an all male inhabited classroom building. As is the case for all entering freshman girls, you're scheduled for 2 hours per week in the "Social Immersion" course. The first week, you were notified that another freshman volunteered for your 2 hours, so you had another couple hours to yourself to explore your new surroundings, meet new people...be used by your male counterparts at school, including a few male students in the opposite wing on your floor. This week however, no notification comes, so you make the walk across campus to Langston Hall, home of the College of Engineering and Aeronautics. Not much is said of this building, other than the brightest, and not so outgoing normally spend a large amount of time here. As you approach, you notice that it looks exactly like what you'd expect for a classroom building, aside from a large radio telescope dome on one end. "The best and brightest" you think to yourself, as you walk through one of the double doors at the rear entrance.

Your outfit matches that of the normal freshman girl on campus, small cotton shorts, tight little t-shirt with a nametag attached to it and running shoes rounding out your footwear. As per the regulations, panties and a bra are allowed, but not mandatory, and today you chose to wear a bra and pair of boyshorts type panties. You glance at your syllabus and note that you're going to room 314, finding the closest set of stairs and making your way up, eventually walking into a standard type classroom. Nothing out of the ordinary really, as it seats about 30 at long tables that go across the room, with a stepped amphitheater type floor. One thing you notice is that it's about half full...and it's all boys. 'FINALLY!' You think to yourself. Your other classes with just females were getting out of hand. All talk and teaching, and not one cock in sight...aside from your instructors. And since you rarely get to your classrooms first, due to your schedule, your chances of coaxing a load out of a hard cock are next to none. In fact, each time you've walked into your other classes, you've seen some other lucky slut on her knees, head bobbing on your instructors' cock. 'The virtues of being super early to class' you think to yourself.

But now, now is your turn! You walk toward the instructor, who is hovering behind the small desk, with his laptop hooked to the projector, and immediately drop to your knees a few feet in front of him, ready to settle into a nice luxurious blowjob. But wait, this one stops you with a hand on your shoulder, right as you reach for his zipper "Sorry Miss..." Searching down the list for your name "Annalise, but that will have to wait for later." Eliciting a low huff, almost a groan out of you. He points out a seat directly in front of his desk, and as you walk to it, you notice everyone looking at you. But when you meet their glances, they immediately look away, almost ashamed of being caught looking.

'So that's what they mean by "social immersion"' you think to yourself. Noting that these are definitely the kids in school that didn't get to enjoy much free use along the way. Most don't look...too bad...just not what you really look forward to using your holes, whenever they want. They're 2nd or 3rd options at best. Right then the instructor breaks in:

"Alright class, it's right at 11, so I'll get started. I'm sure you've noticed that we have a new class member today. Everyone say hi to Annalise." Motioning toward you, before you hear a group of quiet, shy 'Hello Annalise' coming back in a jumbled chorus.

"She will be our demonstration assistant for today, class, so you should try to be a bit more...outgoing around her, and others like her. That is the point of the class after all."

Mr Meyer walks around to the front of the desk, leaning back against it with a palm flat against, the other hand waves you up to the front. "Come on up please Annalise."

Speaking to the rest of the class as you stand and make your way to him "Now folks, you might have noticed her trying to introduce herself to me, as soon as she got in the room. By the end of this semester, the goal is for you ALL to be able to introduce yourself to girls with the same lack of shyness, that she just showed me. Last week, we got off to a...well, slow start. But that's to be expected! So let's pick it up a bit? What do you say group?"

You hear the last portion of his speech and start to tingle deep down. Maybe you will get to service some cocks after all! Mr Meyer grabs you lightly by the arm, turning you to join him, leaning against the desk, facing the class.

"Now class, can anyone name one of the 3 useful holes on a slut?"

A couple seconds pass by in shy silence, before one of the boys near the back can't contain himself anymore "m-m- mouth!" finally spitting it out, seemingly proud of himself.

A quick smile from Mr Meyer and a "very good, her mouth" answer from him, before motioning for you to 'show off' your mouth. Whispering to you "give your lips a quick lick, then a good o-ring like you're sucking...even use your hand"

Watching your response, he sees you do your best to seductively lick your lips, tracing your tongue over both, before making your lips into an o, and pumping your first toward your mouth, like you're jerking a cock into it. Coming more into character, once you do this a few times, you smile and wink out at your captivated crowd.

"Alright, what's another? Anyone?"

Almost immediately the answer comes "v-vagina, sir!"

"Close, but let's use better terms" Mr Meyer answers with a wave of his hand. This type of respect for women is one of the reasons why they're in the class to begin with...not already used to taking advantage of the free-use society.

"Pussy, cunt, pussy" come a multitude of other answers, nearly at once.

"That's better" comes Mr Meyer's answer, before he reaches down to tap your shorts, simply saying "go ahead and lose them". Your cue to show the boys just what they answered.

Your hands go to the knot tied in the front of them, before skinning them right down your legs, kicking them off your shoes, almost instantly. He looks over at you, noticing your panties still in place. With a sly wink, he simply states "cunt cover too, please" loud enough for the boys to hear.

"Note that if you're instructions are simple and straightforward, they will be easily followed" his voice carrying on as you bend down with your thumbs hooked in the waistline of your panties, making them go the way of your shorts...past your shoes and onto the floor. Standing up straight now, Mr Meyer grabs lightly on your shoulders, kicking one foot in between yours to spread them slightly, giving a better view of your tight little mound, before taking his place beside you again.

"Note that this particular one has a small patch of hair above hers" giving you a light pat on the mound "And her response to physical contact" noting you flinching just a bit, before you lean slightly toward him...biology taking over.

Maintaining his clinical nature "Ok, one left. What one is it?"

You hear a few voices all at once "asshole/butt/butthole" mixed together, now that the class is finally engaging a little.

With that, he takes you in both hands, spinning you around and pushing your upper body over the desk. A light kick pushes your feet apart, leaving your cheeks peeking open a bit for them to see. The instructor's hands grab each cheek, pulling you apart, exposing you fully.

"Class, take note at the response to exposure. She flinched, didn't she? But then, she relaxed to the touch, and even spread her legs a bit. What do you think that means?"

A meek voice comes out of the crowd as you're roughly held open "th..that she wa..wants it??"

"That's correct" comes the more assertive voice of the man holding you open. "But you have to sure of yourself. Had I tried spreading her the way you answered that question, she probably would've stood back up and told me to fuck off. Then found a different cock to service." Turning his attention back toward you "Would that be correct?"

You nod your head in a long yes, not thinking enough to speak at the moment, his hands causing your mind to go blank to much of anything outside of your body. In response to your answer, you feel one of his strong hands let go of a cheek and run up between your legs, pushing over your slit, before forcing a finger in your dampening hole. He slides the full length inside you a few times, drawing out almost fully each time, before finally withdrawing it completely.

Returning his attention to the class "But as I was assertive, she's fully compliant. I have the choice of any of her holes, should I want it." At that moment his thumb snakes its way back to your slit, sliding up and down it, collecting wetness and parting your outer lips. "See class, zero resistance. In fact, she's pushing back on me" hearing a low moan escape you as the thumb gets pushed as far inside as it will go, feeling your walls wrap around the invader.

"Note the natural response of the body. She pushed back and down against the digit, attempting to get it as deep as possible. Her breathing quickened, and she stopped thinking of much of anything outside of her cunt. Some women are this receptive to anal intrusions as well, while some require a bit of coaxing." With that, Mr Meyer removed his thumb from your tight embrace, noting you trying to follow it with your hips, needing to have your cunt filled. His hands fall away from your tight cheeks immediately after.

"Now class, starting with the back row, since that's where our answers came from, you will cycle through up here. Let's go." With that, you hear chairs rustling and footsteps approaching from your vulnerable backside. You feel the presence of one directly behind you, before you feel his hot breath on your slit. Almost as if waiting for permission, you hear Mr Meyer respond "Yes you may lick before penetrating, to ensure that a girl is ready for penetration. But note that it is not required. Free-use girls are expected to be ready for use at any time."

With that, you feel a tongue work over your entire slit, spreading your lips under the pressure. His hands just resting on your cheeks now pry you open, as he pushes his tongue inside your parted lips. Pulling away, you feel his hands release your cheeks, before another set of hands make their way to your cheeks. This time he mimics his instructor, simply pushing a thumb inside your now parted slit. Diving it as deep inside of you as he can, he pushes you into the desk, while you involuntarily try to push back to receive more. He goes one step further, his other thumb pushing alongside the one buried inside you. The fit being too tight, he fails to get it to enter, but at Mr Meyer's direction, be places it on your clitoris and starts rubbing in a circular motion.

"Guys take note of what he's doing. Those of you still seated, I'll just tell you. He's penetrating her with a thumb, and rubbing her clit with the other. Many sluts will do this for themselves, but if you do this for them...there's a good chance they'll seek you out for future use. This shows that you care about their pleasure, as well as your own. I call that extra credit" before letting out a quick laugh, and leaning back over the desk to address you.

"Doin ok there? Need anything?"

You nod yes to his first question, and softly breathe out 'fucked' to his second.

"Soon enough, don't worry" comes your answer. "Next row, please"

4 new students come up from behind, all taking time to work at least a finger, usually 2 inside you. The last takes his time, his lips surrounding your clit, before sucking hard. His tongue working furiously over your button as you jerk, shake and clench. He takes his time, slowly working your clit with his tongue, as he pressures the area directly around it. All too soon, you hear the familiar voice

"Next row please." And with that, the front row stands, cueing your orally inclined friend to release his grip and back away from you. The next boy simply drives 2 fingers into you, and starts working you roughly with them. Obviously having seen an older brother or his father manipulating a cunt this way, he curls them inside you, dragging against your walls on the way in and out of your tight slit. His other hand moves below the one moving inside you, his thumb rubbing against your button. His motion circular over the nub of your clit, along with the fingers sliding in and out of you, have you ready to cum. A short whimper comes out of you before you look toward Mr Meyer and simply say "can I please?".

A simple nod and mouthing the word 'yes' is your answer, giving you permission to cum. The wait is short, as you start pumping your hips into his hands, putting as much pressure on as possible, before you feel your release. Your body goes stiff on the desk, your sighs and low moans fill the room, as the boys take in just what a powerful female orgasm looks like in person.

Waiting until you've come down from your orgasm, or at least off of the most intense portion, Mr Meyer reports "You made her cum, so you get her mouth" before motioning him on and the next one in. His fingers are quickly replaced with a tongue on your tender lips, tasting your juices, before he pushes a finger inside you, rotating his hand around in a circle to give different angles. As his finger works you, a boy walks in front of you, having already lost his pants, offering a medium size cock to your mouth. Instinct takes over, as you lean forward to take it into your mouth, lips gliding up and down the shaft almost immediately. Your 'assailant' from behind is shooed off after a minute or so of feeling you on his finger, with two more doing much the same thing with one or two fingers. The final boy surprises you, as you feel his tongue make its way over your slit, up to your tight little anal ring. He stops there and begins lovingly tonguing your tightest hole, almost to the point of worshipping it, while he snakes his fingers up underneath to slide 2 inside you. You barely notice Mr Meyer's voice over the stimulation your body is taking

"Ok gents, take note, he's practicing analingus...and it appears she's definitely enjoying. Most free-use women are far more accepting of anal if you warm them up with your tongue. So just a little reminder there."

The cock in your mouth strains in the hot, wet embrace of your lips, the tongue working on you works magic over your tight ring as the two fingers make their way deep into you before withdrawing over and over. You hear the boy in front of you groan out a warning, barely a minute into his blowjob, causing you to dive your lips as far forward as you can, eager to get his cum. The first splashes hit your tongue, before you glide down to feel the next jets hit the back of your throat. He finishes up the last few dribbles on your tongue, as you glide up and down his sensitive shaft, feeding you his cream. His hand goes to your head while you finish, giving you a couple quick pushes, before pulling free to a loud pop. Looking up at him with longing eyes, he becomes jittery again "s..s..sorry about the hand on the he.." before Mr Meyer breaks in

"Don't be sorry. That look means she liked what you were doing, and probably wants more of just that. Am I right?"

You look back with a smile and simply nod yes, before opening your mouth to show that all of his cum has been swallowed. Just then, the boy licking you from behind drives harder against your backdoor, eliciting a groan out of you. Suddenly the boy stops, pulling his fingers and tongue away. Mr Meyer grabs you by the shoulder, pulling you up to a standing position before turning you around and walking you to the front row table, bending you over it. You hear a belt unbuckling, then a zipper and slacks being pushed down.

"Class, I hope you noted what being forward, and trying new things did for your classmate. Women notice this, and reward men who take what they want. It is in their nature. So take notes. This is what women are used for, and this will be on the test."

While speaking, Mr Meyer aligned himself behind you, bulbous head of his cock pressing against your slit, before pushing inside, spreading you open as he pushes further inside.

"Take note of her responses, her facial expressions, what she does on the in stroke" Grabbing both hips as he pulls back, before stroking more into you. After what seems like an eternity to you, he finally is able to fit all of himself inside you, his balls resting against your still sensitive nub.

"Class, note her facial expression. This is what a slut looks like when you're "buried" in her cunt" speaking to the class as he moves his hips from side to side, changing the angle. Starting to saw in and out of your body, you look out to see the entire class watching intently, studying your facial expression as you're used for Mr Meyer's pleasure. You see hands moving up and down in a few laps, before finally, one boy stands up, stepping right in front of you, placing the head of his cock directly in front of your lips. Instinctively you open your lips to accept it, feeling him push himself inside for only a few seconds, before his first jet hits your tongue. Just like the prior blowjob recipient, he shuffles away almost immediately...becoming shy again. This emboldens 2 more boys in the class, as they step forward in turn, emptying their balls in your mouth. The whole time, Mr Meyer slides into and out of your tight wet slit, the rush of his shaft sending electricity through your body. Eventually you hear him begin grunting a bit with his breathing. Still trying to be scholarly, even with your tight little slit massaging him, he tells the class "It is your...right to cum wherever you...want. But some sluts prefer it...in certain...places, over others" his breathing becoming shorter, struggling to speak in between thrusts.

"Inside?" is his short question, eliciting a cooing noise, a shuffle of your hips and a simple nod yes, before he buries himself to the hilt, unloading jet after jet of hot cream into your tight tunnel. Resting in place for a minute, he allows himself to soften slightly, before pulling free, a rush of air entering you as the tip slides free. Removing his hands from your hips, he inches back from you, giving you a bit of room to turn around.

"Depending on the girl, she may clean you. Others may need instructed to, if you so desire." Watching you as you drop to your knees, instinctively taking the softening rod between your velvety lips, beginning to glide down the length. This action is simply to clean, not to tease or service...trying to earn more cum. A light tap on your cheek tells you that he's happy with your service, and that you're free to release his cock. Getting to your feet, he turns you back to the class

"One more thing, class. We went over her holes and usefulness...well mostly. I did forget to mention some of the auxiliary pieces. A slut's tits are used for advertising herself to men, as well as her ass cheeks, and legs. Gripping each item in turn as he mentions them. For your tits, he pulls your shirt and bra up at the same time, exposing your 34B's to the class.

"This one's tits are small and perky, quite firm with small nipples. If you recall, last Wednesday's assistant had large tits, and because of that, not nearly as perky, with large nipples. The point of this is to let you know that you will see a variety, once you start using women for your needs. But we'll get more into ancillary items at another time. Get your reading in for the week. I expect it done before we meet again on Friday."

12