Social Immersion Class Ch. 03

Story Info
Quick brush up before the midterm.
3.4k words
4.45
15.4k
16
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction. It is set in an alternate setting, where laws have been created that allow for the "free use" of females by the males of a society. All characters, places and events are purely fictional.

*****

I take one last peek at my laptop screen, to ensure that I have the right slide projecting on the screen in front of class, before turning to the group of you

"Ok guys and girls, it's right at 10, so let's get started. It's been a good past few weeks. Most of you have made some major strides and are well on track. There's still a couple that are a bit behind, but nothing you can't turn around with a little effort."

Motioning toward you and Marie, perched in the front row, with my right hand "You'll notice that we have 2 assistants again today. And that the focus for today is 'Taking what you want'" as I motion toward the projected screen and the big bold words centered on it.

The young man seated next to you, the one who shows you compassion even while you're being pounded or facially abused by other classmates, grabs your hand a little tighter under the table. It's been 'interesting' watching you two grow closer together during the semester. Hopefully he waits until after this semester to ask you out, or he'll have to watch classmates use his g/f on a weekly basis.

You look to your right to see Marie, and she looks to be buzzing with excitement, barely able to sit still as she rocks from cheek to cheek. You whisper a question to her, to hear her answer "I'm shifting to try to get this butt plug to loosen me up more. My bf kept me sucking all morning, when I was wanting to get stretched out and ready for class."

You hear the end of her answer just as you hear my first question of the class, and the now resounding answer from almost everyone "Mouth, cunt and asshole".

Looking out at my class, serious look on my face "Mr Collins, come down here and approach Marie". The difference is night and day, as the once shy 18 year old walks down the aisle in between tables, up to Marie, before pulling her up gently by the arm, before one hand goes to her hair, the other to get a good handful of tit through her shirt. "Nice lookin pair of tits you have. No need for you to hide 'em from us" before his hand goes down to the hem of the shirt, pulling upward as her arms instinctively push straight up to make way for the shirt to leave. You watch his hand move down to the back of her bra, pinching in the middle, unhooking the clasp so the garment falls loose. A quick pull with his other hand and Marie's 36DD's fall free, and his hand cups one first, before pinching and squeezing her nipple.

Watching the student warm Marie up, I decide to get another student a chance "Ok next, Mr Wade, if you please." To that, he comes down the aisle to a position just to Marie's right, before turning her toward him. Taking in the scene of her ample tits, he gives each a pinch and a squeeze, before speaking to her "Nice tits on ya, but I'm looking for something to fuck." Before his hands go to the waistband of her shorts, hooking them down over her hips, and shunting them to the floor. That's when we notice that Marie skipped wearing panties to class today. Her bald mound almost glistening with the attention she's had so far in class. His hand goes directly for her cunt, cupping over it, before rubbing 2 fingers along the length of her slit, causing her to stagger her feet past shoulder width apart. That's when you get the first glimpse of her plug, just about at face level with you, perfectly clear, and wedged firmly in her back passage. Having never seen one in person, you reach out with your free hand to her cheek, pulling her gently open for a better look. Just as you're getting a good look at her plug, the fingers working over her slit bump into the knob of it. This stops her 'assailant', who grabs her by the shoulders, bending her over the table roughly to get a good look at what his hand bumped into. He gives her a rough spread, eliciting a soft moan, until he sees the glass plug wedged tightly in her ass. Marie takes this moment to tell to everyone who can hear

"My bf had me sucking cock before his classes, so I didn't get a chance to stretch it in my room...so I wore my plug to class so I'll be ready." A wicked grin comes over her face as she delivers the last few words looking straight at me.

Having already enjoyed her ass, I know just what she means about it needing to be stretched first.

"I can see Annalise is feeling left out. Mr Morgan, would you please go to her and make sure she knows just what you want from her?" The initial feeling of excitement dies out a bit, as I chose someone other than your favorite member of the class to start with you. Obviously I have done this on purpose, not wanting you to get too attached, and vice versa.

The young man walks up to you, in the spot recently vacated by Marie and the boy using her with his fingers. Simply pulling you out of your chair and onto your knees beside where you were just sitting, he pulls down on his zipper, tugging a medium length, but quite thick cock through the opening, aiming it directly at your lips. Not one to let you waste time, he puts a hand on your head and pushes you down on the head, forcing your lips open and around his velvety head in the process. His cock pushes through your lips, into your warm wet mouth at seemingly the same time as your knees hit the floor, not giving you a chance to warm up to the intruder. Not letting it slow you down, your lips instinctively grip tight as he pushes your head up and down on his rod, using your mouth as a warm wet hole to fuck. Your other hand still clings tight to your favorite boy from class as your mouth is used by one of his classmates.

You catch a glimpse of me in your peripheral vision, now in front of of Marie as she's bent over to the class. Still speaking in a scholarly manner, now with my hand perched on her back, using her the same way I would lean on a podium "Gentlemen, Marie has made a specific effort to loosen her asshole for your use. It's only right for some of you to take advantage of that. Start in her cunt just to get yourself wet, then switch to her ass. Understood?"

Just as a class member lines up behind Marie, the boy in your mouth pulls free of your mouth and hauls you to your feet. His hands go straight for the string on your shorts, pulling them open. He spins you around so you're facing the table again, yanking down roughly on your shorts until they cling to your knees. He pushes firmly on your back, bending you over the table. His other hand goes to your shorts, pushing them down to your ankles, effectively pinning you in place as he lines up the head of his shaft with your tight little slit. The head rubs up and down over and over, collecting wetness on the tip of his spear, before finally grabbing hold of your hips and pushing forward, trying to bury himself in your slot. His cock makes its way halfway inside you before he can push no more. Your walls clamp down tight around him, as he withdraws, before shoving more inside you. Your face contorts as he keeps pushing more and more inside your tight wet tunnel. As the young classmate bottoms out in your tight little sheath, you hear Marie groan out in a long low mumble, as another classmate has just buried himself in her ass.

"Gooo-ooooooooooood keep going. Fuuuuckkk it, just like that...ughhh give me more" her low gluttural sounds coming out as the boy behind her slides more and more of his shaft up her tightest hole with each stroke.

The boy in your tight slit hears this and decides to pump harder and faster, working to make you make more noise than her. Your soft moans and cooing come close to matching hers. Your calls to 'please fuck me, harder, harder, fuck me, use my pussy' speed him on as he uses you as a human fucktoy. You even surprise yourself as you feel him tensing and bulging even larger inside you. You hear yourself say it, but don't remember doing it "please cum in me!" You wonder if you really said it, but nobody else could. Marie is moaning, grunting, yelping and screaming as he stretches her tightest hole. His grunts now louder than any sounds she makes, as the boy behind you groans his way into his orgasm. You feel his jets splash against your walls, coating your insides with hot fluids. Your cunt spasms involuntarily as his cum floods into you. He buries himself with the last few small spurts, leaving himself buried as he looks over at his classmate starting to erupt into Marie's ass. He shoves forward in little twitches as he empties his balls inside her backdoor.

As soon as you hear the noise die down, the boy inside you pulls free, the rush of air hits your now empty slit. You only stay empty for a matter of seconds, as another classmate walks up behind you and simply shoves into your slit, burying most of his cock on the first shove. He peeks over his shoulder and jokes "ya sure left plenty in there to lube her up", before pushing forward and back, sawing his hips into you fully.

Marie has a new intruder too, as you hear a half yelp, half scream escape her lips. Her new lover chose to skip her pussy and simply shove himself in her tightest hole. You glance momentarily to her, seeing her new lover shove his full length up inside her, before you hear grunting coming from behind you. Not even a full minute in, and your new lover is ready to erupt inside your cunt. You think to yourself that he must have been jerking while he waited his turn.

Just as your second lover of the class empties his balls inside you, you feel the hand that's held yours the entire time let go. You look to your left to see your favorite boy from class walking around the table, and it hits you. Just a few seconds before, you heard me say "You better claim her mouth, before someone decides to use it to clean cocks". At the time you think nothing of it, but now he walks around in front of you, presenting his for you to suck. Taking him gently in your mouth, you give him special attention that the other members of class won't get...an extra loving cock sucking. Your tongue swirls around his length as you work your lips and up down. Licking your tongue around in your mouth to give him extra sensation. He stays still while you do the work for him. A 3rd boy comes up behind you and begins pumping his hips into you. Satisfied that his cock is slick enough from the combination of cum and your juices, he pulls free, before pushing the head firmly against your tightest hole. As he's trying to firmly push into your ass, you hear Marie's lewd calls and grunts "Fuck that ass! Fuuuucckkk it good! Pound it baby, own that asshole! Make me sore baby! Work it out!"

You force yourself to relax as much as possible, feeling him pop inside your ass as you savor the friendly cock in your mouth. The current boy in her ass is about to unload the 3rd load in her tight little asshole, just as the boy in your ass is slowly but surely pushing himself deeper. Each inch further inside causes you to suck in a deep breath and try to relax all over again.

You faintly hear "She's had enough time. Give her the rest" before you feel your invader shove the rest of himself home inside your tightest hole, causing you to shriek around the cock in your mouth. Freeling him firmly embedded inside your body, he starts pulling away, before sliding entirely back into you in one long, continuous push. Your eyes go closed and your mouth stays stationary on your favorite boy, as you feel your backdoor stretching open for this invader. He starts pumping into you harder, knocking you against the table, new shockwaves of pain jolt through you each time, until they start becoming mixed with pleasure. Just as you finally start feeling pleasure from his use, he starts grunting and warns that he's about to cum. You fall forward into the table as he uses your hole for all he's worth, spurting and jerking as he unloads inside your ass. Unlike the first boy to use your cunt, he pulls out as soon as he's done cumming, leaving you open and empty, but not for long.

A new assailant steps behind you, choosing your tightest hole. This one takes hold of your hips, places the head of his cock in your tight little asshole with a light shove. He waits with just the head inside, until he feels you start to relax. As soon as you relax a bit, he grunts and shoves the entire length of his cock up your tight, back passage. The scream comes from your lips, around your friend, as you feel every bit of him rush into you all at once He begins using you entirely for his pleasure, thrusting full strokes immediately. He feels you spasm and tighten in time with his thrusts. Part of you is sickened by how he's using you. How he doesn't care if you hate it or him...another part loves what he's doing, hurting you just for his fun. Lucky for you he's not huge, or he might be doing real damage to your tightest hole. As it is, it's mostly pain for you as he uses you as a human sex toy. Your ass does the work for you, as he lasts maybe another 2 minutes of his relentless use, before he swells inside you, begins jerking and twitching as he adds more cum to the loads left inside you.

As soon as he pulls free, you feel the rush of cum escaping you, as it makes its way down your inner legs. You pull free from the cock in your mouth, long enough to look over at Marie, humming away during yet another assfuck. In pure sexual bliss, you see her lips ringed tight over my meat, my hips manipulating forward and back into her warm wet embrace.

While watching her, your hand goes to your mound, and even over your now tender back door, covering yourself for a moment, before another hand comes up and pushes it away. A new cock making its way into your slit, as you hum out a in a light groan. Feeling him pushing into your sex, you let yourself be used again, feeling him burying himself in your tight wet slit, thankful that he's using that hole instead of your poor, overused ass. He works up a good rhythm as you hear your counterpart being shoved into the table from behind...the boy in her ass using her as rough as anything you've ever seen or heard. For her part, she takes it all in stride, never whimpering, always moaning and cooing around the meat in her mouth.

The boy in your cunt must have been quite excited before getting his turn, because he spends maybe a minute inside you before he shoves himself home and erupts deep inside you. You feel his cream splashing against your walls and cervix, adding to the frothy mix inside you.

As soon as he withdraws, you hear another take his place behind you, the boys just using the both of you now. No words spoken, just cocks taking their choice of holes. This particular one slides into your well lubed cunt for a few strokes, before pulling free and pushing against your puckered tight little backdoor. With one hard push, he's in and halfway down his length. Seeing your entire body jolt, your special friend in your mouth reaches down with one hand and strokes your cheek, letting you know he's there for you. The boy in your ass begins pumping the entire length of his shaft in your ass, lewd smacking noises coming from both you and Marie as your cum filled holes take more and more cock, cum being pushed out to trickle down your legs with each shove. The boys in both of your asses only last a couple minutes each, before adding their loads to the cum already deposited in you, both of you now cum filled messes. As soon as yours pulls out, you expect someone else to makes his way inside one of your holes, but nobody does. Curiosity gets the best of you, and you turn to look and see the entire class sitting down, save for the two of you, and Marie bent over the other front table with a cock in her mouth, the same as you had.

Looking over at the two of you just as I grab ahold of Marie's head with both hands, motioning toward the student in your mouth "I guess this is your chance to reclaim your girl" before simply beginning to thrust my cock fully into Marie's young throat.

At that moment, your 'lover' begins sawing his hips into your mouth lightly, not using you near as roughly as I'm using Marie's cute face.

While humping into her mouth, I address the class "Ok class, did anyone not..." before reaching back to point at the projector screen "take what they wanted?" finishing with emphasis, as that was today's message. Not hearing any voices speak up, I continue on "Good, it looked like you were the ones making the choices, not our cum slots here. That's good. Reinforce the fact that you ARE entitled to take what you want, unless verified otherwise. It IS the law." Just as I finish my statement, I start to twitch and jerk with just the head inside Marie's lips. My sperm starts flowing into her sweet wet mouth as I hold her in place, as you watch her gulp and swallow it all down, like a good girl. As soon as I release her head, she looks around to find her buttplug, finding it resting on the floor under her table. She deftly sucks it gently, before inserting it into her now well used and reddened back door.

"Alright class, please be prepared for new material on Monday, with the likelihood of a review of the Free-Use laws Wednesday, and the midterm Friday. And with that, you may go to your next classes."

I give you a quick look as your lips slide up and down the slickened shaft, now in a rush to deposit his load down your throat. A few more seconds pass before he goes stiff and starts firing his jets of cum into your mouth, some even hitting the back of your throat. You look him in the eyes as he unloads his balls into your tight wet embrace...claiming your mouth for himself.

Walking my way around my desk, I start powering down the projector and packing my laptop up to take back to my office. Looking out, I see the two of you still basking a bit, feeling the cum running out of your well used holes. "You'll want to be out here in the next 5 or so. Whole new class of young men coming in." My look tells you that staying would make for a very sore Friday for the both of you. Marie chimes in with "don't tempt me" as she shimmies back into her shorts. Her shirt comes next, without a bra, letting her 36DD's show through the material, nipples pressing firmly through. She's dressed and off first, as you and your friend make your way to the door.

'Still trying to make a gf out of her' I think to myself, shaking my head as I try to think that one through.