Social Studies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please. Just don't... don't yell anymore. Please?" She's nearly whimpers the last word.

For the record I never actually yelled, but it's possible my tone was stern enough that I might as well have been. Anyway, seeing her grovel like this immediately makes me hard again, but I resist the impulse to do anything about it just yet. Now is all about showing her that I'm the one in control.

"No promises, slave. Just remember that things will be easier for you if you do what I say. Now for fuck's sake, go clean yourself up and wait for me in bed. I'm going out for a quick smoke."

She lets out a hushed sigh, slowly bringing her hands down from behind her head before awkwardly making her way to the bathroom, her right hand cupping her pussy as she tries to keep herself from leaking onto the carpet. I admit, that made me chuckle a bit.

Outside on the balcony, I reflected on what just happened.

To be honest, it wasn't like me to keep a girl overnight. Normally I would've just kicked Amy out of my room when I was done with her and that'd probably be the end of it. Sure I might pull her aside for a little sucky fucky now and again if I ever see her alone in the library or whatever, but usually I tend to move on. I just never saw the point in keeping a bitch around for too long. Yeah me and the brothers would joke about blackmailing sluts, but at the end of the day, the "evidence" we saved were more trophies than anything else. Besides, it's not like we were ever short on fresh pussy. I had to admit though that Amy was a novel change from the usual bimbos we'd pull. There was some added amusement in reminding a stuck-up bitch of her place. And turning this idealistic "Asian-American" feminist into the perfect little yellow fuckslave might make for a nice extra curricular activity on the side, at least until I got bored of her.

For now though, I had my own oriental concubine waiting for me in my bed. Now would be as good a time as any to have her repeat all her carefully rehearsed arguments about gender and race relations while on her knees giving me head. If my theory was correct, her words really would sound better reverberating around my cock.

I smiled as I flicked my smoke off the balcony and headed back inside. College really was the place for higher learning after all.