Society Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

“Fuck, I don’t know what to say,” Deanne said with a wry smile. “I’ve never been through anything like that before. It was scary, frightening at times really. But those cums, oh wow, fucking amazing. Please can I have a rest before my last test?”

“Of course Deanne, time to rest and clean up. Melissa will help you to the bathroom and she will get you a drink too. You will be a bit dehydrated after perspiring so much on the table. Back here in thirty minutes girls. Melissa I want Deanne secured back in the gyno chair when I get here.”

I turned and left the room, moving to my little office to phone The Club to make reservations for the evening. I could hear the girls chattering and laughing and thought that both of them would probably not be quite so happy if they knew what I had in mind for our next little session.

Exactly thirty minutes later I walked into the dungeon to find Deanne in the chair but not secured. Melissa glanced at me with a worried expression, as she knew of my penchant for punctuality.

“Not good enough Melissa, and you know why.”

“I’m sorry Sir,” Melissa whispered as she hurried to secure the straps holding Deanne to the chair.

“It was my fault,” Deanne butted in.

“Shut up both of you, I don’t want any schoolgirl bullshit. Melissa get me my favorite cane and bend over the table.”

Melissa hurried to fetch the cane and without question took up her required position. Her beautiful arse cheeks shone as I tapped the end of the cane against them. I knew I could easily cane Melissa to an orgasm but that was not my intent. I glanced at Deanne who was watching intently, she had felt the cane but had never before watched it being administered.

Six times the cane swished through the air leaving criss cross red marks on Melissa’s flesh. She received the punishment with hardly a murmur but when I told her to stand she was biting her lip and a couple of tears rolled down her cheeks. She stood straight, eyed downcast to the floor, knowing that she had done wrong in front of company. I gave her the cane to be put back on the pegs and moved over to a chest of drawers. From the top drawer I took six clothes pins and some strong thin cord.

Standing in front of an apprehensive looking Deanne I held up the pins and cord. I motioned to Melissa to come and stand and assist me. Close inspection of the cord revealed two identical lengths of about three feet. I had attached three clothespins side by side at the end of each length of cord.

“Right Deanne and Melissa watch carefully. I am using you as a guinea pig Deanne. I have never done this before but I saw it on a BDSM video a few nights ago at Master David’s and the effect at the end was sensational.” I knelt down in front of Deanne’s shaven pussy with the clothespins in a hand while handing Melissa the free ends of the two cords. “Hold these up Melissa.”

“Yes Master.” Melissa, ever alert after the punishment, promptly took hold of the cords.

My fingers played with Deanne’s pussy playing particular attention to the labia. I pulled the left labia free and attached three clothespins to the pink flesh. Deanne moaned as each clothespin settled into place, her eyes wide as she began to understand what I was doing. Melissa held that piece of cord aside as I attached the remaining three clothespins to Deanne’s right labia. I stood and Ms Society Girl gasped with the pain the clothespins were causing as Melissa handed me the cords. I wrapped the free ends of the cords around my right hand and took up the slack. The twin lengths of cord were now tight between the clothespins and my hand.

I heard Melissa whisper “oh shit” as Deanne moaned loudly, both girls fully aware of what was to happen next.

“Ready Deanne? I asked.

“Oh my god, yes Sir,” Deanne stuttered as a shiver went through her body.

I stood motionless, slowly counting to thirty under my breath, building the tension as Deanne braced herself for the coming shock.

“Aiiiieeeeeee!” Deanne screamed as I suddenly jerked my hand back and the clothespins were yanked from her labia.

Deanne’s body arched against her bonds as an intense orgasm suddenly swept through her body. She fell back into the chair moaning and gasping for breath as multiple orgasms continued to shake her sweating torso. Her hard-nippled breasts heaved as she sucked in air and beads of perspiration fell from her brow.

“Oohhhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuccccccccckkkkkkkk,” Deanne moaned as she continued to feel sharp little orgasms.

I looked at Melissa who was watching with wide eyes. “Don’t put these away, I will try them on you tomorrow,” I said as I handed the cords and pins to her.

“Yes Sir, ohhhhhh that will be wonderful,” She replied with a bright smile.

“Right Melissa, release Deanne and both of you report to the living room within ten minutes.”

“Yes Sir,” they replied in unison as I turned and strode from the room.

Naturally the two girls were kneeling, eyes to the floor at my feet within the allotted time.

“Eyes up Melissa and Deanne. Free talk time, how do you feel Deanne?”

Deanne looked at me and smiled, “Well Sir, my head is still spinning after that last effort of yours. That was the most powerful orgasm I have ever had, just amazing. It’s been a wonderful day, but it will take some time for me to come to grips with all that has happened.”

“Well just relax and let it sink in Deanne,” I replied. “It has been a very intense and emotional day for you, but one I think you will look back on with pleasure. Melissa, any comments?”

“Master it was a pleasure to assist you today and you were right to punish me. I had a great time playing Mistress but I know I still have many things to learn.”

“Melissa you will never stop learning about the lifestyle, as I constantly learn more things about different people.” I caught myself and continued, “But now is not the time for a lecture. It’s just after five o’clock, go and rest and get ready to go out for dinner at six thirty. I want you both in thongs with short skirts, tight tops and no bras, and no wig for you tonight Deanne.”

“No wig?” Deanne, “You want me to go out for dinner bald headed? No way Matt, no fucking way.”

I jumped up from my chair, grabbed Deanne and pushed her face down over the arm of the chair.

“Melissa get me a crop, quickly! Deanne you will learn not to speak to me like that. I am a reasonable and caring man but I will not take crap talk like that from you.”

Melissa placed a crop in my hand and I brought it down hard across Deanne’s arse.

“Yaaaaaah, oh no more please!”

“Crack, crack, crack, crack!” Four red marks formed across the white skin.

“Owwwwwwwww, please Sir no more, I apologize, I’m sorry, so sorry,” Deanne sobbed.

I pulled Deanne to her feet and held her by the shoulders, “Right Deanne, no wig, understand?”

Deanne nodded her agreement and I gave her a hug, signaling Melissa to join us. As we stood in a group hug I said, “Ok girls, the rest of the night will be fun, off you go and get ready, see you here at six thirty sharp, or else!”

The girls giggled and Melissa led Deanne off to her room to do all the girl things necessary for a dinner night out. I went and had a quick shower, unusually washing myself, and changed into my leather slacks and black shirt. Then I went out into the back yard and collected a couple of items that I hoped would be useful later that night.

I relaxed in the living room with a VB and was not surprised when the girls came back five minutes early.

“Wow girls, you both look stunning,” I said as I rose to my feet. I kissed Melissa and she blushed, then I kissed Deanne and said, “The bald look looks great Deanne, you will be the envy of many and nobody will recognize you, I will call you DD tonight, ok, lets go girls.”

With a sexy subbie on each of my arms we walked the short distance to The Club. From the outside it looked fairly nondescript and John the large doorman made sure that any unsuitable patrons were not admitted. He grinned in recognition while his eyes swept over my two lovely companions.

As we entered into the softly lit interior of the club I heard Deanne gasp quietly ‘oh my god’ as she saw the stage with the BDSM equipment on display. She managed to remain silent as we were shown to my usual table with all the eyes in the room on my two subbies.

We sat and I ordered drinks while the girls looked over the menu.

The girls sat quietly, their eyes downcast to the menus so I said, “Come on girls, its free speech tonight, what do you fancy Melissa?”

“Six clothespins please Master,” She replied and burst out laughing as did Deanne.

I laughed, “Tomorrow my subbie, I promise. I guess you will have your usual dinner?”

“Yes thank you Sir,” Melissa smiled, “Come on DD, the chef is excellent here, make up your mind, you must be starving.”

Deanne put the menu down, looked at me and said, “Sir, I will ask you to select for me. You have chosen so well for me today I will put my choice in your hands.”

“Thank you DD, I do think you are slowly learning what giving up control is all about.”

I waved to the red-haired waitress who came to take the order. “Hi Red, I’d like you meet DD, a friend of mine and Melissa’s.”

“Hello Master Matt, nice to meet you DD,” Red said with a smile, “May I say that your bald look is great, I’m green with envy, and I’m not the only one in the room with those feelings.”

Deanne beamed, “Thank you Red, nice to meet you too.”

“Ok, don’t carry on too much Red, the girls and I are starving. I’ll have my usual steak and my girls will have chicken pasta and salad.”

Red curtsied, “Yes Sir, I’ll get chef to go and kill the bull.” With a giggle she quickly moved out of range of my hand and went out to the kitchen.

The three of us sipped on our drinks and chatted about our day in the dungeon. Deanne kept glancing around the room, occasionally shaking her head at some of the outfits and appearance of the other diners. Many smiled at her as they caught her looking and a couple rubbed their heads and nodded their appreciation of her bald look.

“Relax DD,” I said, “I know some of these people may look a little weird but most of them are really nice people. Unlike you, ha ha, they let their hair down when they come here.” Deanne gave me a mock glare at my little joke. “They are all into BDSM in some way or another, from the novices to the hard core masochists. Like clubs of many types, the members are a great mix of personalities and from different social levels.”

“I’m fine thanks Master,” Deanne replied, “I do feel relaxed as I should after today, it’s just all new to me and so different to any club I have ever been in before. And I do like my nickname, DD, its good.”

Melissa leant over and gave Deanne a kiss on the cheek causing Deanne to blush bright red. We chatted and laughed until Red arrived with our order. Our hunger after a busy day stopped the talk as we ate the tasty meal.

“Dessert Melissa and DD?” I asked after we had completed the main course. “You can have anything from a cherry popsicle to sticky date pudding or ice cream with maple syrup. As Melissa knows my personal favorite is the Toblerone chocolate cheesecake, but this time it’s your choice. Or you can have cheese and crackers, they have a great Camembert cheese, and the Jindi Brie from Australia was voted best in the world.”

“Well I think I’ve had enough ice cold fillings for today,” Deanne said with a laugh, “I love anything sticky so I’ll try the date pudding, and no jokes about being dated please.”

Melissa and I laughed and Melissa asked Red for her favorite, the chocolate mousse. The desserts were delicious and the evening continued enjoyably for the three of us.

Deanne was great company and told Melissa and I of how she had conned the ‘lovely’ elderly judge presiding over her divorce settlement. We were roaring with laughter as Deanne described the judge’s breast fetish. “He couldn’t keep his eyes off my breasts in court so when I tearfully asked to see him in private he was quick to agree. Amazingly, my blouse became unbuttoned and the judge had a real eyeful which soon became a couple of handfuls, he really was a dear!”

As we were finishing our coffees the lights suddenly dimmed and the club president appeared on the brightly-lit stage. After thanking everyone for attending he turned his attention to our table. “And a special welcome to Master Matt and his special guest, the lovely DD, we hope you have enjoyed yourself DD and come back to see us again.”

Deanne blushed bright red and gazed down at the tablecloth. I stood and smiled our thanks while reaching down and taking Deanne’s hand to pull her to her feet. A look of fear came into her eyes as she realized I wanted to take her onto the stage. The patrons began to clap as I leant close to Deanne and whispered, “Do as I tell you and come with me, now!”

Deanne gave a long sigh and reluctantly allowed herself to be led up the steps onto the stage. She stood red faced, looking down at the floor as I spoke into the microphone.

“Thanks you ladies and gentlemen, dominants and submissives, and of course the switches too.” I said with a glance and smile at Melissa. “It has been my great pleasure to undertake the training of DD, a very sassy brat who for too long has had her own way with everything, and I mean everything. Up until recently she has always been able to twist everyone around her little finger, if DD said ‘jump’ the answer would be ‘how high?’. But then after talking to Melissa earlier this year DD realized that she has a strong need to be controlled and I’m proud to say that she is learning the lessons very quickly.”

Deanne looked up and smiled as the audience clapped once again. I motioned Melissa to come up on the stage and she quickly obeyed, standing close beside Deanne.

“But now,” I continued, “And this is a complete surprise to her, I am going to continue DD’s training right here for all of you to see. Yes, you can tell by the expression on her face that this is a complete surprise for the lovely DD and Melissa will assist me. Come with us DD, just over here.”

Deanne moaned as Melissa and I led her over to a padded spanking horse. “Please nooooooo,” she whispered to us, “Not in front of all these strangers.”

My grip was firm as I stood Deanne with her back to the very attentive audience. Quietly I said, “Deanne, you wanted to be controlled, let yourself go, trust me like you have before, you won’t regret it.”

“Get down DD,” Melissa surprised me once again by grabbing Deanne by the back of the neck and pushing her down over the right hand side of the spanking horse.

Deanne moaned loudly but did not fight back and I knew that she had made another breakthrough. As we settled Deanne into position I reached down and lifted her short skirt up and over her back. My next surprise was Melissa bending over the horse on the left of Deanne. My amazing subbie reached back, pulled her own skirt up off her lovely arse and then placed her right arm over Deanne’s back. The audience and I were now gazing at two delightful bottoms both bearing some marks that I had made earlier in the day.

I walked over to a rack and selected a long wide leather strap and a table tennis bat. Standing to one side so the audience could see I started by warming up the girls with the bat. Aware of the punishments both girls had endured only a few hours ago I commenced softly, making sure that I covered all four buttocks. Slowly I increased the force of the swats, alternating from buttock to buttock so that both had an equal share. The girls now started to verbalize the sting the bat was leaving and the ‘ouches, oooohs and ahhhhs’ could be heard by all in the club.

After replacing the bat in the rack I bent down and whispered to the girls. “I know you are both very turned on right now, neither of you are to orgasm until I give permission, understand?”

Melissa just nodded while Deanne whispered, “You’ve gotta be fucking joking!”

“You can do it Deanne,” Melissa whispered back, “Just hold on, do it for me and our Master.”

Deanne sucked air noisily into her lungs, “Shit Melissa, ok, ok, I’ll try, just get on with it Matt, oh god I mean Sir.”

Once again I took up my stance with the leather belt in my hand. I flicked it a couple of times to make sure I had the correct range, then raised the belt and swatted it across both arses at the same time.

“Owwwww,” Both girls yelled in unison.

Time after time the leather cracked across the glowing cheeks of my two subbies and each time their cries echoed around the club. Bright red lines and some welts formed as the pink skin bounced each time the strap landed.

I noticed Melissa’s arm pulling Deanne closer giving her emotional support to survive her first public thrashing.

The loud cries of pain from both told me that the girls had just about had enough so I threw the strap aside and turned to the audience. The girls were moaning as I raised my finger to my mouth instructing the audience to remain silent.

I reached into a pocket and pulled out a sealed plastic bag containing four halves of large lemons that I had taken from the tree at home. Taking half a lemon in each hand I stood close between both girls and squeezed a few drops of juice onto each of their red cheeks. Deanne and Melissa both cried out as the sour liquid hit the red welts.

“CUM GIRLS” I cried out as I whacked the lemon halves on each girl’s arse and rubbed hard.

Melissa and Deanne shrieked loudly with the pain and suddenly both of them orgasmed together, their bodies shuddering madly over the spanking horse. I moved around behind the girls allowing the audience a clear view of the action.

Stroking their backs I whispered to the moaning girls, giving them instructions as they slowly calmed down. “Fantastic my subbies, when you feel both feel capable of standing nod your heads and I will give instructions.”

“Yes Sir,” Both girls whispered as their lungs sucked in much needed air.

After a few more minutes both girls nodded and once again I took the microphone.

“Melissa and DD, stand, come here and take a bow.”

The girls pushed themselves off the spanking horse, turned and hand in hand walked then few steps to the front of the stage. The audience rose, clapping and cheering as my two embarrassed subbies took a bow. I gave them both a hug and we returned to our table.

“Master, permission for us to use the bathroom?” Melissa asked before we sat.

“Of course girls, off you go,” I said marveling at the inability of any female to go to the toilet alone when there was more than one present.

The girls wound their way between the tables accepting the congratulations of the patrons as they passed each group. I chatted to a few friends and sipped on a nice glass of port thoughtfully provided by the lovely and ever-cheeky Red. When the two giggling subbies returned my suggestion that we go home was greeted with tired but happy smiles of agreement.

We said our good-byes at the club and walked home slowly in silence, each of us immersed in our own thoughts.

After Melissa closed and locked the front door we stood in the hall and again I drew the girls into a group hug.

“DD, I don’t think you should drive home tonight, you take the guest room.”

“Yes Sir, I do feel absolutely stuffed at the moment, thank you, you offer is most welcome.” Deanne said with a tired sigh. “It has been an amazing day and I would like to discuss some of it with you in the morning if I may. And Sir, I love being called DD, it’s almost like another persona for me.”

“Of course DD, see you in the morning,” I said as I kissed her on the cheek, “The guest room is second on the left, Melissa has put your bag in there, goodnight.”

“Goodnight Sir and thank you again,” Deanne laughed as she returned my kiss and then kissed Melissa full on the mouth, “And goodnight Mistress Melissa my old friend, I will see you both in the morning.”

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers