Society Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

Deanne turned and as she walked away we could hear her mutter, “I hope my bald head doesn’t slip off the pillow all night.”

Melissa and I laughed as we kissed and said goodnight.

“It was a wonderful day Master, thank you for your training and your belief in me,” She said as she looked into my eyes, “I love you so much, goodnight.”

“I love you too my subbie, you were very good today, sleep well my pet.”

I resisted the temptation to pull my subbie into my bedroom; we were both weary after a long day. I turned Melissa on her way and spanked her arse as she giggled and scuttled away to her bedroom. I was soon in bed and slept soundly until awoken by noises from the kitchen.

After a quick trip to the toilet I slipped back into bed, pulled the covers back over myself and feigned sleep. Ten minutes or so later there was a quiet knock on the door that I ignored, and then the door opened. I heard suppressed giggling with a rattle of crockery and then I felt a hand shaking my shoulder.

“Master, wake up Master, its breakfast time.” Melissa called quietly.

I pretended to wake up, yawning and rolling over to be greeted by a beautiful sight. Deanne and Melissa were holding a breakfast tray with orange juice, bacon and eggs, toast and freshly brewed tea; both of them were wearing nothing but a smile.

I sat up and accepted the tray. “What a lovely thought Melissa and DD, thank you. Have the two of you had breakfast?”

“Our pleasure Master after all you did us yesterday,” Melissa replied, “And yes, we ate earlier while you were sleeping in., thank you Sir.”

Both girls knelt on the carpet and I encouraged Deanne to talk over her experiences of yesterday while I ate my breakfast. She enthusiastically recounted how she felt about each part of her time in the dungeon and at the club.

When I had finished eating and Deanne had stopped to draw breath; Melissa rose and took the tray off my lap.

“Master,” she said with a wicked grin as she pulled the covers off my nude body, “DD and I would like to pleasure you now to thank you for your guidance and love.”

I grinned and spread my arms out wide as an invitation for both of them to join me on the bed. And so I leave you dear reader with a smile on my face, my cock in DD’s mouth and Melissa kissing me deeply, ah bliss!

The End?

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers