Society Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhhhhh, God, what are you doing to me? I never asked you for anything like this!" Deanne sounded furious as she strained against the ropes.

"Mmmmmm, I don't think that you are in any position to stop me do you?" I inquired, "You said that you needed control and that means I do whatever I like unless you use the safe word. If you don't like it you know what to do. Do you want me to stop?"

"Fuck no, don't stop Matt, I mean Sir. Ohhh shit, I've never experienced anything like this before, it just took me by surprise."

I moved down to the head of the table, grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her head up and to the side. She looked at me, her eyes shining with excitement, perspiration glowing on her forehead. I twisted my head and kissed her full on the lips. For a second or two there was no reaction, then the kiss was returned with vigor, our tongues entwined as we kissed passionately.

Releasing her head I returned to the butt plug which I twisted back and forth in semi circles combined with some more hard spanks bringing more "oooohhhs and aaaahhhs" from the head of the table. Withdrawing the plug I released the ropes from Deanne's ankles and took the cuffs off her wrists. I helped her to her feet and she stood shakily beside the table, steadying herself with one hand. Deanne's eyes widened as I quickly stripped off my clothes, my hard cock springing to attention.

Deanne smiled as I pushed her down to her knees and stroked my cock before her face. She looked up into my eyes, and asked "May I suck your cock, Sir?" She left the tip of her tongue peeking out between her lips.

"Not yet," I told her, as I began to rub my cock over her face. I traced the head over her forehead, down her nose, and over her lips. She stuck out her tongue, so I took my cock and slapped each of her cheeks with it. "Patience, Deanne. You will learn it." More slowly, and lightly, I again traced her features with my cock. This time, she waited. "Open your mouth. Now." She did. I traced her lips, then thrust my hips forward and back, fucking her mouth for several minutes. I then pulled from her mouth, looked down into her eyes, and said, "Now. Suck my cock." Looking in my eyes and smiling, she reached for and stroked my cock. She nuzzled beneath it, and began to lick my balls with the flat of her tongue. Next, I felt her take my left testicle in her mouth, rolling it gently around - then the right. I held back the moans. She tapped my balls with her tongue and used only the tip to draw her way up the underside, playing with the vein. Just before she reached the head, she nibbled on the couple of inches of the underside of my cock, just at the head. Her tongue then circled the head, and moved across it. She smiled up at me, as she tasted my pre-cum. "Delicious. Sir."

"Suck it. Now," I demanded.

She tapped the head of my cock with her tongue, and smiled up into my eyes, before wrapping her lips around my cock. Her mouth moved down in an easy motion, until my cock hit the back of her throat. Still looking into my eyes, she retreated back up my cock. Again, she took me into her mouth, until I tapped the back of her throat, and again she moved her mouth back up my cock. A third time, she started to move down my cock. I thrust my hips forward, pushing into her throat, as I grabbed at her hair on either side of her head. As she moaned, I fucked her mouth. She sucked me hard, deeply, until I could stand it no longer. Pulling from her mouth, I started to jerk my cock into her face. She sat back on her heels, waiting for my cum, mouth open. My cum spurted out, twice, three times, a fourth - on her face, down her breasts, into her hair. Deanne was quite a sight.

"Lick me clean," I ordered.

Moving in with that marvelous tongue, she licked the head and shaft, until I was completely clean. When I was completely satisfied I picked Deanne up in my arms and held her tight as I walked from the gym and into the swimming pool area, making as if I was heading to the bedroom. Suddenly I changed direction and quickly threw Deanne into the pool and jumped in after her, surfacing as she spluttered some water from her mouth.

Deanne raised a hand at me and screamed, "What did you do that for, I didn't want a swim!"

I grabbed the wrist of her upheld hand and held tight. "Don't even think of hitting me will you Deanne, you know what the consequences will be." Quickly shifting my hand from her wrist to her head I pushed her down and held her under the water. It was only about ten seconds until I let her resurface and she came up spluttering again and very contrite.

"Oh Shit Sir, I'm sorry, I won't do that again," Deanne said quietly, her breasts heaving as she gulped in some air, then she grinned, "I forgot my place didn't I, I'm not used to this control stuff."

My answer was to once again take Deanne in my arms and kiss her deeply, holding her tight as she lay in my arms. Slowly I walked some laps of the pool, letting the water cool and calm Deanne as she regained her composure. After climbing the steps from the pool I made Deanne towel both of us dry and then led her to the guest bedroom.

I lay down on the bed and pointed to the picnic basket, Deanne took her cue well, taking a bottle of wine from the small fridge, uncorking the wine and opening the basket of food. She then knelt beside the bed and proceeded to hand feed me with the delicious sandwiches and fruit, while I sipped on the wine. I noted with some pleasure that Deanne did not eat or drink anything herself, she was learning her place when with me.

When I had finished I said, "Well done Deanne, making sure I was fed first, you may have some now if you wish. Sit up here on the bed and spread your legs wide apart while you eat."

"Thank you Sir," Deanne said with a smile, "I am hungry and very thirsty."

I watched this beautiful lady as she sat with her legs spread without embarrassment. After she had finished I pushed her down onto her back and knelt beside her.

"Time for my dessert," I said as my mouth went directly down onto her pussy. My tongue separated her cunt lips and that lovely taste of a turned on woman invaded my taste buds. My fingers spread her labia apart and my tongue traced around the outside, touching and then withdrawing from her clit. I teased her some more, grinning to myself as she moaned in expectation and frustration. I pushed two fingers into her wetness and gently frigged her, my thumb rubbing her clit as my fingers moved in and out. Then I replaced my fingers with my tongue, fucking her sopping pussy as she moaned and groaned in appreciation. My head moved up and down as my tongue brought her to another body shaking orgasm. I moved up and kissed Deanna again so she could taste her own juices on my mouth.

Deanne lay back, a grin on her face, obviously wanting to talk but waiting until she was spoken to. I said nothing, rose from the bed and pointed for her stay where she was, Deanna nodded as I left the room and collected some items from the gym.

Deanne's eyes widened and she clamped a hand over her mouth as I returned to the room. I placed a pillow in the center of the bed and then pushed her face down onto the sheets, the pillow under her hips. Taking my time to increase the suspension of the minute, I secured her wrists and ankles to the corners of the bed. Deanne was now spread-eagled and once again unable to stop me from using her body. I slipped on a latex glove, took a tube of lubricant and pushed a slippery finger into her arse, causing Deanne to moan once again.

"Oh god Matt please don't, I've never, aaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeee," the sentence finished in a scream as the heavy strap bit into her arse cheeks.

"Didn't I tell you not to speak unless spoken too Deanne?" I asked as she whimpered into the sheet.

"Oh, I, I'm sorry Sir, she stammered.

I knelt beside her and said softly, "What is it Deanne? What do you want to say to me?

"Oh Sir, I have never had anal sex before and I don't know if I can take it, I'm sorry Sir."

I knelt beside her and stroked her body with my hand, "Deanne I said at the start that if you don't want me to do something then I will not. But you have had such fantastic orgasms today from me doing things to you that you never imagined, have you considered that you may actually enjoy anal sex? Many people do you know. I am going to continue slowly and gently until you use the safe word. Relax yourself as much as possible, that will make it easier for you, and me"

"Very well Sir, you are right, please continue, I was wrong to interrupt you."

My reply was to once again push my finger back into her anal passage. I could see and feel Deanne relax as I gently but firmly lubricated the tight surface. When I was satisfied that she was ready I slipped on a condom and applied some lubricant to it as well. Now I was ready so I knelt between her lovely slim thighs and pushed the head of my cock up against the opening. A guttural moan escaped Deanne's lips as I pushed forward against the sphincter muscle which automatically tightened at this unwanted intrusion.

"Relax Deanne, relax and let it happen," I instructed.

As she relaxed the muscle I pushed firmly forward and slowly but surely my cock eased its way into her rectum resulting in "Oh my God" coming from Deanne. I ignored her comment and pulled my cock slowly out of her tight passage, pushing back in just before the head showed. She was very tight and I was glad that I had used so much lube, but as I moved my cock back and forth, the walls seemed to stretch and the pressure became less. Gradually I increased the pace of Deanne's first arse fuck and Deanne began to enjoy it as she got used to the new sensations.

"Mmmmmm, ohhhhhhh, yeeeeesssss, fuck my arse, Sir," Deanne cried enthusiastically as I continued to move my cock in and out. It did not take long before I was ready to cum again, but I held on so as to make the situation last as long as possible. Quicker and quicker I fucked her tight arse, perspiration was dripping onto Deanne's back and we were both moaning loudly.

To top this incredible day off Deanne and I both orgasmed at the same time, crying out in unison as I pumped my sperm into her hot arse. I collapsed on top of her, both of us panting furiously after the efforts of Deanne's first anal sex.

After a short time I withdrew and released Deanne from the ties that bound her to the bed. I held her to me as we both calmed down and our breathing returned to something like normal.

"Well Deanne, that's about it for today, I must leave soon to spank a regular client tonight, how do you feel? I'm very proud of you and the way you handled your session today. Yes you may speak now, tell me your feelings."

"Well Matt, Sir, I guess the best way to describe how I feel right now would be ecstatic, I have never cum so many times and so strongly. Thank you so much you were amazing" Deanne grinned joyfully at me. "When can I see you again?"

I laughed, "You want more already? Sure Deanne I would love to see you again, but next time I want you to come to my place, to my dungeon."

Oh wow Sir, you have a dungeon? I can't wait to see that." Deanne rose from the bed, still flushed from her exertions and went to a drawer. She removed an envelope and handed it to me, "I think this will reimburse you for you travels and time with me, thank you so much."

I took the envelope as we moved back to the gymnasium for me dress. Deanne remained nude, flaunting her lovely body at me as she collected my equipment and placed it in the bag. We kissed once more and I made my way to my car.

"Don't forget to phone me to make a time to see me again will you Deanne?"

"Oh no way I will forget that, bye Matt and thank you so much again, I will see you soon."

The End?

12