Society Says...

Story Info
Typical suburban guy...fun with my sister.
2.3k words
4.44
222.9k
67

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello. The story you are about to read is 100% true. You really can't even call it a story, because it's an account of where it all began. It's when I began to look at my sister in a completely different light; as more than a sister to put it one way.

A lot of people think that those who engage in "incest" only come from broken homes, or come from some culturally and/or socially depraved part of the world. Well, I can personally vouch for the fact that that is not always the case. In fact, I think the situation is usually a lot more like ours.

"Amy" and I grew up in typical suburban America, in a upper-middle class suburb of Atlanta. She was born 3 years before me, in '76. Our parents, bless 'em, have been happily married for almost 40 years. Considering that so many of our friends growing up had divorced parents, we were the envy of many of them. Of course, we had the typical family squabbles (what family doesn't), but overall, we were (and still are) the stereotypical American nuclear family.

In high school, Amy and I weren't unpopular, but we weren't in the "in" crowd, so to speak. Amy was (and still is) not what you would consider absolutely a perfect 10 (how many women really are anyway?), but she was considered attractive; about 5'6", medium to average-size breasts, strawberry blond hair, cute baby face. She played volleyball and was in the drama club, got A's, B's (and a few C's), and had a steady boyfriend her junior and senior year. She was a senior when I was a freshman, so I only got to go one year with her. After graduation in '94, she went to UGA.

I played football all four years of high school; I was only 5'9" and weighed around 150 (same as now!), but damn was I fast! I have the same strawberry blond hair and cute baby face as Amy, minus the breasts. I got the same A's, B's, and C's as Amy, and also had a girlfriend junior and senior years. I graduated in '97, and went to Georgia Southern on a track scholarship.

I'll never forget the day when both our lives changed forever; March 14, 1997.

It was my senior year of high school, during that glorious period called Spring Break. Only two months to go, then I was free. Amy was home from college for her Spring Break. She was supposed to go to Panama City with some of her sorority sisters, but it was in the 50's and rainy down there (go figure). She had just turned 21 in January and was looking forward to her first Spring Break where she could get into the bars without a fake I.D. The change of plans left her in a pretty bad mood, so I pretty much avoided her in order not to piss her off.

One of the things I did to keep to myself was to go down to the basement and run a few miles on the treadmill. Hell, if I was going to run track in college, I might as well keep myself in shape, right? After running about ten miles, I decided to call it a day, and went upstairs to take a shower.

The one thing that sucked about my parents house was that even though we had four bedrooms, we only had two bathrooms, not counting the one on the first floor below the stairs to the second floor, since it only had a toilet and a sink.

So anyway, I finished my shower, and dried off. As luck would have it, just as I was about to get dressed and leave the bathroom, I sprung a hard-on. I have no idea why; maybe the workout made my blood pump faster or something. I knew I had to take care of it, or else I wouldn't be able to think clearly the rest of the day. I also knew I didn't want to do it in my bedroom, since my mom had done laundry that morning and I had no sheets on my bed. Besides, the bathroom was all fogged up and was probably the warmest place in the house anyway. I figured "What the hell?"

I put the toilet seat lid down, put the towel on the lid so my ass cheeks wouldn't freeze (nothing worse for an erection), grabbed the lotion from the counter, and went to work. I had only been stroking for about 30 seconds, when all of a sudden the bathroom door opened, and in walks Amy. Now I have this bad habit of leaving the lights on when I leave a room, so she probably figured the room was empty. Anyway, I literally sprung off the toilet seat and grabbed my boxers to cover myself.

"HOLY SHIT ANDY! I THOUGHT YOU WERE IN THE BASEMENT!"

"AMY!!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE OUT WITH BETH!"

"I WAS, BUT I GOT HOME LIKE TWO MINUTES AGO!"

"WELL, COULD YOU PLEASE LEAVE! I'M NAKED HERE!!!"

"Oh, yeah, sorry." She shut the door.

I couldn't believe it! I got caught jacking off by my sister! My once-hard penis was now completely limp. It was like jumping into a freezing-cold swimming pool. I put my boxers on, washed my hands, and left the bathroom, hitting the light switch as I left.

Now this was far from the first time one of us had seen the other naked; we had taken baths together as kids, up until I was five and she was eight; no big deal. As we got older and she started to mature, I used to sneak peeks of her under her bedroom door as she was changing. I used to look under the bathroom door, too; I was an 11-12 year old boy, naturally curious about girls, and my sister was the only one available at the time.

I went to my room, closed the door, put on a pair of sweatpants, popped in "ATLiens" by Outkast (we were in Atlanta, after all), and lay down on my sheetless bed. Right at about song 5 (about 20 minutes into it), I heard a knock at my bedroom door.

"It's Amy. Can I come in for a second?"

"What do you want?"

"Please let me come in."

"Okay, but just for a second. You know how I am when I'm listening to CD's."

She opened the door, came in, and sat down on the bed by my feet. I hit the pause button on the remote for the stereo.

"Andy, I really thought the bathroom was empty. You know how Mom and Dad are always nagging you about all the electricity you waste by leaving the lights on all the time."

"I know. I shouldn't have yelled at you. I just didn't want you to see me naked."

"I've seen you naked before, you know."

"I know, but that's when we were little kids."

"You're right. You're right. But why were you whacking off? I know you and Jenny have sex. It's not like you're a little virgin who's not getting any."

"You knew I was jerking off? Jesus Christ."

"Who cares? Everybody does it."

"But not everybody gets caught by their sister in the middle of it."

"True. Good Point."

"Any other embarrassing questions you want to ask me, Amy?"

"What were you thinking about while you were doing it? Were you thinking about me?"

"Are you FUCKING CRAZY? You're my sister! That's fucking sick! I was thinking about...I'm not telling you!" (Meanwhile, my long-lost erection was making a comeback)

"Oh, come on. You can tell me."

"No!"

"Come on! I won't tell anybody!"

"Fuck no!"

"Well I guess I'll have to find out for myself then!"

Amy then did something that to this day neither she or I have any explanation for. She reached over and grabbed my now 3/4ths erect penis.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"I just want to see what you're packing!" she said as I pushed her hand away.

"You're my sister! That's fucked-up!"

My penis was now completely hard and was tenting my sweats. I'm not huge by any means, none of this 8 or nine inches crap you read about all the time, but it was enough to satisfy my girlfriend at the time, and that's all I cared about.

"You know you're gonna get blue balls if you don't take care of that."

"Well I wouldn't have that problem if you hadn't barged into the bathroom! Besides, I was fine until you started molesting me!"

"I'm not molesting you. You've been 18 for 6 months now."

"But you're my SISTER!" It is too molesting me!"

"You know that's not going away, right?"

"It will once I take care of it."

"How are you gonna do that?"

"By jacking off, that's how!"

"What if I jacked it off for you?"

"WHAT?"

"What if I jacked you off. You know, gave you a handjob."

"I know what a handjob is. Jenny gives them to me when she's on the rag and we can't have sex."

"Do you want one?"

"You're my sister!"

"Yeah, I think we've made that abundantly clear. Do you want one or not?"

"Why would you want to give your brother a handjob?"

"Why not?"

"Don't you think it's kind of weird?"

"It's not like we're gonna have sex or anything."

The hormones were racing through my 18 year-old body; of course I wasn't going to say no.

"Okay, but you have to PROMISE not to tell your friends."

"Why would I tell them about THIS?"

"True. No one would believe you anyway."

"Whatever. Lie down. I'll be back in a second; I just have to get some lotion."

I couldn't believe it. I was going to get a handjob from my own sister. I didn't know what to think. All I knew is I needed to come. The last thing I needed was blue balls.

When she came back with the lotion, I lay back on the bed and rested my head on the pillows. Amy leaned over toward me, grabbed the waistband of my sweats, and pulled them down toward her. I lifted my ass off the bed so she could pull them down to my ankles. My penis was completely rock-hard.

"Not bad. I've seen bigger. But not bad."

"Gee, thanks for deflating my ego."

"Whatever. You know it's how you use it anyway."

"That's what I've been told."

"Well it's true."

"Whatever."

"Are you ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be."

She squeezed some of the lotion onto her hand, then reached over and grabbed my dick. I'm not exaggerating when I say I almost came right then and there; I was that turned-on. I jumped a little.

"Damn boy, don't come yet! I haven't even done anything!"

"Sorry, Amy. I'm just excited."

She started stroking my penis up and down, slowly at first. I guess she knew that if she went too fast, I'd come right away and the moment would end. She did gradually increase the pace, though; the coolest part was the sound; "SWUCK, SWUCK, SWUCK, SWUCK."

Like just about every guy, though, I'm very visual, meaning I need to see something to enhance the pleasure. So I decided to go out on a limb.

"Hey Amy, you know it would be even better if you took your shirt off."

"Why?"

"Because if I could stare at your tits, I'd get off even harder."

"Well, alright. I guess we've already crossed every boundary there is anyway."

With that, she let go for a second and lifted her shirt up over her head and threw it on the floor.

"No bra. I like that."

"I very rarely wear one."

Her tits are probably a 34C, I thought to myself. The thing I remembered most about the first time I saw Amy's tits was that here aerolae and nipples were very light pink, not much darker than the rest of her skin.

She resumed stroking, all the while looking me in the eye. I alternated between staring at her tits, her face, and her right fist stroking my penis up and down. "SWUCK, SWUCK, SWUCK, SWUCK."

"How do you like it?"

"Fucking amazing."

"You like it when I jack you off, don't you?"

"Ummm-hmmmm" is all I could muster.

"Just let me know when you're gonna come. I wanna see it."

Shortly thereafter, I felt my testicles start to swell, and got that all-too-familiar feeling in my legs. I was getting ready to come.

"Amy, I'm about to come."

"Well, let's see what you can do! Show me!"

A few more strokes and that was it. My dick spasmed as I shot a rope literally 5 feet in the air. It landed on my stomach and her left arm.

"Jesus Christ, Andy!"

The next rope didn't go quite as high as the first, but it still went about 2 feet in the air and landed on her right arm.

"Holy shit!"

I shot at least 6 more times. Honestly, I didn't think the human body could produce that much come.

"Oh my God! I've never seen so much come before!"

It WAS a lot. It was all over my chest, my stomach, her arms, her chest, her legs. It was everywhere. Suprisingly, however, hardly any got on the bed.

"That was the best fucking handjob I've ever had."

"No different than what I've done to guys before."

"Maybe it's you that turned me on so much, Amy."

"Really? Are you serious?"

"Hell yes! Having you catch me jacking off was the hottest thing that's ever happened to me."

"Well catching you was the hottest thing that's ever happened to me."

"Maybe we'll have to do this more often."

"Maybe."


(Let me know what you think. This happened almost 10 years ago, so I have many more stories about us.)