Socks and Stockings Ch. 01

Story Info
Eve dresses sexy to seduce her husband Bryan.
6.1k words
3.92
70.7k
17

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 11/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some of you lovely readers wanted some back-story for my first story. Parts of this story closely resemble actual events that took place between the unnamed characters in my first Literotica story. I hope you enjoy it. And I'm sorry in advance for my writing style. I do tend to get wordy. Chapter 2 is coming soon! :)

-----------------------------

I stood before the mirror, watching the girl there stare back. I wore a towel; my freshly blow-dried black tresses fell around over her shoulders. I turned my head, checking her heart-shaped face for blemishes. For the moment, there weren't any. I pursed her full lips and then licked them quickly. Her honey-colored eyes shone back at me under thick black eyelashes. Last on checklist was my body. The girl in the mirror dropped her towel to the floor.

Her pronounced shoulders dropped to slender arms and then to soft hands with long fingertips. Her collarbones dipped in pleasing symmetry. Below, her breasts hung round and full like ripe fruit. Her nipples were the color of milk-chocolate. I felt them grow taut at the rush of cool air sweeping over them at the absence of the towel. The crown of my figure dropped to a curve and then flared at the pronunciation of my hips. They had grown a little too full for my tastes, but I had accepted this progression of my form as a sign of maturity. My thighs continued thickly and then rescinded at my kneecaps, the line continuing over the hill of my muscular calves, to my ankles, over the feet I thought too wide, then to the floor.

Lastly, my eyes rested on the point of my greatest pleasure... there was the center of my yearning. The small patch of fur at the apex of my womanhood was trimmed short to make it nearly undetectable. The rest of my tender sex was completely bare. I bit my bottom lip. My body was a desert, hot for the touch of a man during the day, cold in its singularity at night. I longed to be wet. I thought of my husband and immediately quivered. It had been a month since we'd last made love. We had been married eight months but we had been together for seven years. We had begun our relationship as any other couple. Sex was a mystery to be discovered. Once discovered, we rode the waves of each other's desires, loving each other in every way possible.

Our sexual familiarity also allowed us to become closer friends- to trust each other more. Our young love deepened. Our souls bonded and after several years of hardship, trial, and indecision (on his part), he had finally popped the question. The night he proposed, we made love to each other, whispered each other's names in the heat of passion. Even the thought of him whispering my name made me moist before the mirror. Why hadn't he touched me all these weeks? We'd barely kissed- scarcely hugged.

We'd hit rough patches before in the past, but never had our love life been so dry. I pressed my hand over my stomach and lower to let the sparse square of pubic hair tickle my fingertips. Goosebumps pressed up under my skin, my pores sucking in the air around me. Heedlessly, I slipped a finger into the moistening slit there, dropping my head back. "Bryan," I whispered. "Bryan..." My clit swelled under my fingertips, a drip of my own juices slid down the middle of my thigh. My other hand braced against my dresser-top. I dropped my head forward as I widened my legs to allow room for my fingers to delve deep inside of me.

It was easy to imagine Bryan behind me, impaling me steadily. I had had to exercise the process of imagining him more than once in the past few weeks. I opened my eyes lazily, looking into the mirror, seeing my breasts hanging over the dresser-top as I bent fully over it. I could almost see him with his wide, tight shoulders- his strong arms jerking me back towards him, his hands gripping my hips.

I punctuated the silence of my solitude with stupid utterances. I could hardly bear the thought of him fucking me anymore. I was coming closer. "Harder Bryan!" I screamed. When I closed my eyes, there he was again. I could taste his name on my lips as I came on my hand. I could smell the sweetness of my juices dripping over the swollen folds of my pussy. My fingers throbbed inside of me. I huffed for a moment, the goosebumps returning. I opened my eyes and stood before the mirror. The vision of Bryan had disappeared. Like a desert after rain, my skin was damp. This small rain of pleasure was not enough to blossom full satisfaction in me. I dried myself off and was glad I hadn't begun to sweat. I mopped the pool of love-juices between my legs and threw the towel at the hamper. I studied myself again the mirror shakily. Only a storm of good lovemaking could spring-up the oasis I needed so badly.

The door opened behind me and I stumbled at the sound.

"Are you okay? Did you call for me? I was just finishing in the shower." Bryan came in, cleaning his ears with a Q-tip. Just seeing him made me quiver again and I realized I was naked and flushed.

"I'm fine. I just... wanted to see if you were out yet." I reached for my deodorant and quickly applying it, wishing he would take me right there and then. In my desperation, a mad inclination crossed my mind. Bryan had turned me down every other time I had tried to come onto him this month. Each of the other eight times (that I could immediately recall) I had been fair to him by hoping that he would accept. This ninth time, I wasn't nearly so optimistic. My brain tried to think rationally of ways I could seduce him. But with the suddenness of my decision, my body leapt at him, without a second thought, as a hungry dog might leap at a steak.

"Ah okay. Are you ready to-" I stopped him with my mouth, my lips clinging to his, seeking a promise of satisfaction.

"Bryan... oh Bryan I want you." The shock of what I was saying came and went. I was begging for his body, for his love. I sounded like a whore but I didn't care.

I hummed as he let me put my tongue in his mouth. He tasted slightly like mouthwash, but the rest was all his natural taste. How I had missed this. I was dripping again with anticipation. I tore his towel from him and pressed my body to his, moaning helplessly. God it felt good to be near him, to feel our naked bodies mingling again. My hand wandered to his half-erection. It was like touching gold.

Immediately his body tensed and he let go of a fevered breath. He pulled his mouth from mine and removed my hand from his shaft. I felt tears coming to my eyes. Frustration clouded my thinking.

"Oh, Bryan. Please- please don't stop me." I dropped to my knees. "Please it's been so long." I licked the sensitive sack beneath his hand-covered cock. I pulled one of his balls into my mouth and savored the dewy skin, the course pubic hair that textured them so evenly.

"Eve..." I thought for a moment he would let me. He'd let me kiss him. I was sucking on him. 'Please...' I thought in desperation. I moved my mouth to his other testicle, licking gently. "Eve... stop. Stop, please!" He insisted. I stopped and the sting of rejection overtook me. I had failed to make him want me again. I looked up at him, my lips and breasts swollen with need. His semi-erection quickly went away before my eyes.

"I'm sorry...," he said. "I'm just not in the mood right now." He helped me up from the floor and kissed me on the forehead. "Maybe we'll have sex tonight, hm?" He moved past me. I felt cold again. I didn't know what to say to him. "Plus if we start something now, we'll be late."

We were due at his parents' house. They had invited us over for dinner, as was their usual custom nearly every week since we'd begun dating. I could think of many times we had been late to family dinner to have sex. What was it? I looked into the mirror as I gathered my outfit. Was it me? I wiped a rogue tear from my cheek and sucked in a deep breath. Tonight. I just had to wait a few hours through dinner and then there would be another opportunity.

I pulled a black lace thong from my top dresser drawer and pulled it on. It was a little too sexy for a family function, but if Bryan was truly interested in having sex with me later, I wanted to look nice for him. The matching black, lace, 36-D bra was next. I put on the black pencil-skirt I had chosen earlier, along with the dark-red blouse I had picked to go with it. When the left partner to my favorite set of sandals was missing, I slipped into a pair of black pumps. I half-heartedly styled my tresses, securing them with a few barrettes. A pair of red-jeweled earring completed my ensemble. I powdered my nose and applied some lip-gloss and I stood fully dressed in front of the mirror.

There she was... a look of hope on her face.

Bryan came back from the bathroom, smelling like his after-shave. He was so handsome with his chocolate-brown hair in a Cesar cut. His chiseled face with its well-groomed moustache and goatee made him look sophisticated yet playful. His sweet, but crooked smile was wide as he rubbed his stomach. I could tell he was hungry. His emerald eyes considered me without care for my femininity. With my pumps on, I was tall enough to give him a lingering kiss on his jaw-line as I straightened his collar. I wrapped my arms around him, inhaling him with a sigh. He gave me a kiss on the forehead again and then tugged me out of the bedroom, down the hall and out the door.

Dusk was settling on the city. The twilight mirrored the city-lights, making the sky blur with silver mist. We dropped into our respective seats in his silver BMW 4-series. He enjoyed the car and revved the engine happily after a smooth ignition. He wasn't a car nut, but he was smart enough not to buy an American-made car.

On the radio, the DJ announced the next song, but I didn't hear. Instead, I noticed it during the silence between us. Ryan Adams' unmistakable voice began a mellow rendition of Wonderwall. This was the first time I had heard this version and I listened intently as the words melted into me.

'Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you/By now you should've somehow realized what you gotta do/I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now...

Backbeat the word was on the street that the fire in your heart is out/I'm sure you've heard it all before but you never really had a doubt/I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now.../

And all the roads we have to walk along are winding/And all the lights that lead us there are blinding/There are many things that I would like to say to you/But I don't know how

Because maybe you're gonna be the one who saves me

And after all... you're my Wonderwall

Today was gonna be the day but they'll never throw it back to you/By now you should've somehow realized what you're not to do/I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now

And all the roads that lead to you were winding/And all the lights that light the way are blinding/There are many things that I would like to say to you/But I don't know how

I said maybe you're gonna be the one who saves me

And after all... you're my Wonderwall

I said maybe you're gonna be the one who saves me

And after all... you're my Wonderwall

Said maybe/You're gonna be the one that saves me/You're gonna be the one that saves me/You're gonna be the one that saves me'

Bryan had dedicated this song to me a long time ago, back when we were in school. It seemed that he didn't even notice the song was on. Ryan Bryans moaned sadly, "You're my Wonderwall..." The guitars plugged on, the notes sighed as the vibration subsided and then... silence.

'There are many things that I would like to say to you, but I don't know how...'

The DJ came back on and began rambling on again. I turned down the radio. We were a few blocks from his parents' house now. I couldn't hold back.

"Bryan?"

"Hm?"

"Is something... wrong?" I fidgeted, stuffing my suddenly cold hands between my knees.

"Wrong?" His eyebrow quirked as he studied the road. He switched lanes.

"You know... wrong. I know I asked you this last week, but..." We had argued last week, gone around in circles and ended fed up with each other. He sighed with frustration. I was ready for him to berate me again.

"What is it? Are you bored with me?" I quieted myself, realizing I was raising my voice when I wasn't angry... just desperate. He looked as bothered as I felt.

"Is there anything new you want to try? I'm completely open to trying new stuff." I continued. I put my hand on his thigh, squeezing lightly. I looked at my feet blushing, "You know I'll do whatever you ask." He scoffed, beginning to say something and then stopping.

We stopped at red light and he rubbed his forehead. I withdrew my hand from his leg.

"I'm not... bored with you Eve. It's just that..." he sighed again. We were a block from the last turn to be made and he spent a few minutes thinking. We pulled up to his parents' house and he turned off the car after putting it in park. "I don't really know how to put it."

"Just tell me, Bryan... whatever it is we'll try it." I smiled expectantly, my hand reaching out for his and taking it gingerly. I was so sure this was the key. It had to be something new... he wanted some spice!

"It's not that, it's just that... well you're like a comfortable pair of socks." He looked at me with a face devoid of expression. He looked at my eyes because I wouldn't let him look into them. They were open, trained on him in complete surprise for so long... that I thought they might bleed.

"A what?" I mumbled, licking my chapped lips.

"You know... a comfortable pair of socks. After a while, you just get used to a person."

I just looked at him, my hand feeling limp and stupid inside of his.

"But that doesn't mean I love you any less," he rushed to say.

I wanted to move... away from him. Just away- in any direction possible. The car door came open and I stepped into the street. I stumbled a few steps from the car. I had managed to blink and take a deep breath. I was in such shock I couldn't cry.

"Eve? Are you okay?" He got out of the car and shut his door. He crossed the distance between us and put a hand on my shoulder. I turned to face him, tightening my face into a nothing of an expression.

"I'm fine."

"I didn't mean to upset you." His words rattled through my brain but I recovered in a few moments.

"I know what you meant. You were just being honest." I straightened my blouse. The emotional woman on the inside of me - the one that loved him so passionately - the one that could never 'get used' to him wanted to weep hysterically. However, the careful, calculated woman I had learned to be in stressful situations, forced me to reign in my reaction.

He made a sound that suggested exasperation, even though he had no reason to be upset. Maybe he knew he had torn me up so completely. Maybe he was immediately regretting his stupidity and would make it up to me somehow... later. But what about now? Dinner would have to be forced and mostly quiet. I was not looking forward to it.

"Let's go inside," I said, taking his hand and leading him up the tree-skirted driveway and to the front door. I rang the doorbell. Bryan's mother answered with a bright smile.

"Jack, the kids are here!" She opened the door for us and the next few seconds washed away the worst of the shock. We were here and the least we could do was enjoy ourselves. Bryan's mother Katherine made it easy to relax. She propped up her son's feet and got him a drink. Against my usual regimen, I accepted a drink as well. I drank down the Long Island Iced-tea with uncommon fervor. I slowed down once I had sipped my second drink half-away.

Jack came in from outside. "The steaks are almost done." The smell of grilling meat and charcoal floated in behind him. He was taller than his stepson was but with red-brown hair, a full manicured beard and deep blue eyes. His arms, legs and chest were thick with muscles. He was two years shy of forty and didn't look as if he were even close. I admired the way in which he carried himself- with power and purpose. He smiled at me, eyeing my drink with a chuckle.

"Has someone had a hard day?" he asked sympathetically. He patted my shoulder with his meaty hand.

"Yes, very hard." I immediately looked at Bryan, who sat drinking his White Russian. He must have thought I had forgotten the whole debacle outside, because he didn't care to look at me after I answered his stepfather's question.

"Well at least you're here now. We can have a good time, right boy?" He prompted his stepson.

"Yup. What's on tap tonight?" Bryan asked, rubbing his hands together.

"There's some good ale on ice. Some New York Strips are fresh off the grill. Mom's made her famous potatoes." He kissed his approaching wife on the cheek. I envied the tenderness in the kiss.

Anna, Katherine and Jack's seventeen-year-old daughter, came bounding into the room.

"You guys are here!" She hugged her brother around his drink. He protected it from spilling. I put mine down and hugged her tight. We had become good friends since her brother and I had begun dating and even more so since the wedding.

"How's school?" I asked. I was happy to get away from my problems and concentrate on someone else's. She explained the woes of upper-level testing as we sat down at the table to eat. For a while, our argument disappeared... simply put in the back of my mind in order to have fun. The night actually wasn't going too badly. We shared some great jokes over dinner and even Bryan and I seemed to be having normal conversation over coffee afterwards.

"You know, I'm in the mood for something sweet." Katherine piped up.

"Oh my gosh, you know what would be the best thing ever? Some ice-cream!" Anna squealed.

"That really would be good," Jack agreed. "Let's go to the store, Annie! You can pick whatever you want." Anna scrunched up her face.

"I've got to finish the last of my paper. It's due tomorrow. But I'll be done by the time you get back." She eased up off the couch and skipped down the hallway. "Get something good!" she called out before closing her bedroom door.

"That girl. How could she eat so much and still be so energetic!" Katherine said.

"And want ice-cream no less!" Bryan piped up. Everyone chuckled.

"What about you Bryan? Feel like a trip to the store?" Jack inquired.

"Gosh I'm so full, dad. I think I'll stay and help mom clear the dishes." He patted his belly.

"Oooh, helpful man today! I should see if I have a dollar for you like you used to get when you helped me do the dishes," Katherine said from the kitchen. We all erupted into chuckles again. Bryan grabbed up mine, his and Jack's coffee cups and took them for deposit in the sink. Jack shook his head and smiled at me.

"What about you little Eve? Want to go to the store with me?" That was his pet-name for his daughter and me. He called her Annie or 'little Annie' and from time to time he'd call me 'little Eve'. I smiled at the endearment because I was anything but small. I was twenty-two and tall for a woman for an Anglo-Indian woman.

When he mentioned ice-cream, I thought of a great new cinnamon bun ice-cream that no one else had tried and today was the perfect occasion for it. 'Mmmm, maybe with some apple pie.' my mind amended. It'd be the highlight of the night to have some great dessert.

"Sure! There's some great ice-cream that just came out." I stood happily and straightened my skirt.

"I never buy the ice-cream, that's Mary's job. You'll have to show me where to go." He stood and grabbed his keys from a hook on the wall.

"I believe the section is very cold and has frozen things." I said sarcastically with a grin. I slipped into my pumps again and we were out the door. I was slightly aware of Jack's hand on my back but paid no mind to it.

We slipped into his black 1995 Jaguar XJS. He'd bought the car and had it restored a few years ago. Now it drove and handled like new. It was the first time I'd been alone with him, I realized as he started his car. Aerosmith was playing but I didn't notice it was "Sweet Emotions" until the chorus came. The engine reaction was smart. He drove us through the neighborhood and out to the main road. They lived amongst hay-fields and the night was crisp, so he rolled the windows down. The smell of dewy grass rushed my senses and the fresh wind brushed the stray hair from my face. I sighed. It was shame that I couldn't enjoy it fully. Perhaps it was the briskness of the night reminded me of my fight with Bryan, the cool frankness of its current.

12