Socks and Stockings Ch. 02

Story Info
Eve watches her friend and husband from the closet.
7.9k words
4.28
56.3k
2

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 11/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some of you lovely readers wanted some back-story for 'So Wrong but So Right", my first story for literotica. This is the second chapter of a story that closely resembles the actual story that has taken place (and still is taking place) between some very real people. I hope you enjoy it. And I'm sorry in advance for my writing style. I do tend to get wordy. I'll try to get Chapter 3 out soon, I promise!

--------------------------------------------------

My sleep had been tumultuous and I woke the next morning to see that Bryan had already left for work. I had to be at work in an hour. I pulled on a teal, satin blouse and a pair of hip-hugging black slacks. Last was a pair of black, leather, wedged shoes. I only owned a few pair of shoes, but this was by far my favorite. I pulled my hair into large curlers and blow-dried it. I applied hair-spray and then took them out. The style was good enough for work.

My object wasn't to look cute today. I wanted to get to work and talk to someone... anyone who could give me some answers! The foremost candidate in my mind was Tessa, a girl I had worked with at S&G Data Processing for the past three years. We'd shared some interesting conversation on philosophy, our work, and of course our various sexual experiences. And while we never did much outside of the workplace together, aside from a casual dinner now and then, I realized as I was driving to work that day that we knew each other remarkably well.

Once in the building, I went through security and stepped onto the elevator. It was a long way to the thirty-seventh floor. Jason Krawley, an accountant who worked on the thirty-fifth floor, sometimes made it a longer trip than expected. He had been hitting on me since I'd begun working in the building. I never understood it; there were at least three or four good looking women on the elevator with us every morning, but he only hit on me. This particular morning he sidled up to me, closer than usual.

"Good morning, Ms. Cordrey. How are you?" His eyes were drinking me in as usual.

"Good morning Jason. And that's Mrs. Denton. I think I've told you that, oh, every day since I got married?"

"I like the name Cordrey better." He smiled and winked at me. I shook my head with a smirk. The elevator dinged for the fifteenth floor. Janet Weise, an account manager that worked for another firm, walked into the elevator with a package under her arm. At 5'11", with her wavy blonde hair, blue eyes, large breasts and round ass, she should have taken Jason's attention away easily. Yet his gaze didn't budge.

"There are a lot of things I'm sure you like Jason." I scooted into the corner of the elevator as a few more people came in after Janet. Jason stepped closer to me. He could probably smell my perfume. The elevator was getting warmer.

"You look a little tense today. Everything going okay with Bart?" The incorrect name made my eyes shut in annoyance.

"Bryan," I said as the elevator continued up.

"Yeah... Bryan."

"Things are fine," I lied. Jason was so close that I could smell his cologne. It was earthy and musky. It made my blood boil that he was wearing the same cologne as Bryan. I knew if I closed my eyes, I could easily imagine Bryan standing beside me. The thought of being alone with him in an elevator nearly made me wet. The things I could do to him. I gripped my bag.

"Good to hear." He was smiling wide, looking ahead now. Maybe Jason knew. Maybe I was oozing my dissatisfaction... emanating the very essence of need.

"How's your friend?" At least the subject was no longer on me and we weren't too far off from our destinations.

"Which friend?"

"That Tessa girl."

"Still happily married."

"Ah, right. I remember now. That's good to hear, too." The elevator opened at the twenty-sixth floor. Two people got out. The doors closed and the car continued up. Just a few more floors!

"So, I have my break at eleven-thirty if you want to get some coffee."

"Jason, I'm married. You know I'm married. Why do you ask me if I'll get coffee with you every day?" The evidence of my annoyance had to be astounding.

He didn't move or answer, just smiled ahead as the doors opened on the twenty-ninth floor. For the first time in my three-year career at S&G, the planets aligned in Jason's favor, the fates smiled down on him, and everyone left the elevator. We were the only ones left. A chill rushed through my veins as the elevator door closed. For a split second, we stood beside each other. Then, in one swift movement, Jason dropped his bag on the floor, hit the emergency stop button and slammed his body against mine. The metal of the elevator wall pressed against my back.

"Jason, what the fuck are you doing!?"

His hand went over my shoulder, his tall body pinning me to the wall. "Eve, I'm going to kiss you... because you need it. And I need it."

Waves of shock continued to pelt me like ocean waves against a cliff. I opened my mouth to protest. My eyes wide, I realized I was completely subject to his whim. I couldn't get away even if I tried.

His lips descended on mine, his tongue slid against mine. I blinked as he ravaged my mouth, his arm going around me... pulling my body hard against his. Despite everything I hated about Jason... despite the obvious problems with kissing another man, I found myself enjoying the kiss. My hands remained glued at my sides, but my eyes floated closed. He tasted me as the emergency alarm screamed around us. I felt a rise in his pants, a defined ridge prodding just above my crotch.

My body relaxed and my body began to react. I was kissing him back! Jason Krawley of all people! The only feelings I had for him were ones of disgust! Though he disgusted me, I couldn't deny that felt good to be kissed... thoroughly... hotly... passionately. And after I'm sure he had licked every corner of my mouth, our lips fell away from the other's like the petals of a wilted flower. Our eyes opened simultaneously. I was still stuck in partial shock. He was breathing hard.

"You are the hottest woman I have ever met." He said. "Every time I see you, I want you." He closed his mouth and took a deep breath through his nose, his eyes closing. I couldn't tell if he wanted an answer to the statement or not. The alarm continued to screech.

He took another fevered breath and slowly... let go of me. I had no words for him. He only went back to the emergency button and pressed it again to release the alarm. The car continued upwards. The red emergency phone rang inside the elevator. He picked it up.

A voice warbled through the handset. "Everything's fine." Someone spoke to Jason. "No, it just stopped." He looked at me, his eyes hazy. "We're not sure why it stopped." The person's voice rattled on the other side once more. "We're fine... Thanks." He hung up the phone and picked up his bag.

The car door opened a moment later on the thirty-second floor and he got out. It wasn't even his floor. Other people came in and I stood in the corner of the elevator- completely... dazed.

I got out on the thirty-seventh floor and took a moment to collect myself. I straightened my blouse, which he had made crooked when grabbing me. 'Jason Krawley!' I shook my head. Wait until Tessa heard about this!

I entered the office, where, in row after row of cubicle sat people of all shapes, sizes, and colors. All around me, people were processing information into various forms. Copiers ran, papers flipped, and the busy bees of S&G buzzed.

I dropped into my cubicle, where Tessa was on the phone.

Tessa, short for Contessa, was easily the prettiest woman I had ever seen. Her mother was from Brazil and didn't speak a lick of English and her father was from Egypt originally. She had the flawless, golden-tanned skin I had ever seen. I would have killed for her perfectly proportioned figure. It appeared that she didn't have an ounce of fat on her, and, in comparison to most women was not particularly curvy. Instead, she was all flat, tight, and well-toned. Her lips were thick and her green eyes were almond-shaped and framed by dark lashes. Her nose was tiny and narrow with the perfect little button-rounded end. Her cheek-bones and jaw were feathers. Her wavy, almost curly hair went on forever down her back, black as ravens' feathers. Her perfect, sweet smile could bring armies to their knees. It was like working with Helen of Troy.

"Sure Alice, I can cover for you next Thursday. Hey, it's not every day that a death happens in the family." Alice was a co-worker of ours who worked on the thirty-eighth floor. "No... It's no problem. My condolences to Jim." She hung up the phone and swiveled her chair to face mine. I had waited patiently by until she was done.

"Alice's mother-in-law died and I have to cover for her next-" She caught me biting my lip as I looked away. The elevator kiss was occurring to me again. "Hey what is it?"

"Krawley." I said.

"Not him again." Tessa rolled her eyes and chuckled, her perfect smile showing through.

"It wasn't the usual today." I could feel my cheeks flush deep red. Tessa's expression shifted from amusement to concern.

"Did he say something? Do you want me to kick his ass?" She popped her dainty fist into her hand.

"He... kissed me," I said plainly, looking at the floor.

"Kissed you? What, on the elevator?!" Tessa threw her head back and laughed. "I can't believe it! What was it like?"

"It was..." I searched for a word for it and said the first one that came to my mind, "hot..."

"Ooooooooh. You liked it, huh?" She grinned.

"Ugh, he's a creep! But... wow, he's a good kisser."

"How did it happen, give me all the hot details." She laughed.

"I don't know. Suddenly we were the only ones in the elevator and he pinned me to the wall. Before I knew it, we were kissing!" Telling her the story made me feel like a pedestrian in the whole event and I mustered enough courage to chuckle.

"Didn't anybody see you?" Tessa's grin widened.

"He hit the emergency alarm button." I threw my head back and laughed, finally able to feel the excitement.

"Wooooow. That is... shocking." She laughed with me.

"It's hard for me to admit, but I actually enjoyed it."

"Don't like it too much, you might be hitting the emergency alarm every day!" she teased.

"No... I have a feeling it won't happen again. Do you know he got off at the thirty-second floor?" I said, fiddling with the edge of my skirt, grinning.

"Maybe you two should take the stairs every day," she nudged me.

"No, no, no. I'm a married woman." I accented especially hard on the 'married' part. "And I love my husband."

"You sound like a robot," she said. I took a deep breath. "I see. That's not all, is it? Something with Bryan? Is the robot starting to doubt her programming?"

"Don't be stupid Tess, I do love Bryan. It's just that... things are rough. I need perspective, but I don't know who to talk to."

"Just tell me. We've known each other for years." She wiggled in her chair, adjusting her tank top. "Okay, go."

I began to elaborate on the incidents of the past few months... how inattentive he'd been... how uninterested.

"Gosh, honey. Why didn't you tell me earlier?" she said afterward. I'd spent at least an hour straight talking and I finally took a breath.

"I don't know what to do. What's wrong with me?" I huffed.

"Nothing is wrong with you. You're gorgeous. I mean look at Jason's reaction." She put her hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, I guess that's a good point."

"Bryan said himself that he's just... used to you. Isn't that what he said?" She rubbed my shoulder gently. It was nice to be unloading on someone.

"He said he's comfortable with me. I must not be exciting anymore." I propped my chin up on my arm.

"Apparently you've excited Jason every single day for the past three years."

"Ugh. Yeah." I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Yeah but Jason's never slept with me before. He thinks about it all the time. God, why doesn't he just get a girlfriend! It's so creepy!" I buried my face in my hands, feeling my cheeks get hot.

"I don't know but there are other guys in the office. I've heard they think you're pretty hot. I don't know what could be wrong with Bryan." Tessa shrugged, her hand dropping to my knee.

"Has Julian ever said he was 'comfortable' with you?"

"Julian? Hell no! He-" she stopped herself. "I mean he's never said that. He might have thought it or something."

"Have you ever thought you were used to him?" I sat back in my chair, tapping my fingers on my armrest.

"Not really. There are always new things about Julian. But I mean we're a different couple," she said.

"But not too different," I reminded her.

"Well maybe you just need to learn some new techniques. Read up in Cosmo or something." She reached for her Starbucks cup and took a swig of her latte.

"I've read everything! I've tried everything! I even asked if he had fetishes or he wanted to do anything crazy. He knows I'm willing to do whatever he wants. I don't get it!" The ghost of yesterday's frustration returned. The thought of Jason's kiss returned too. "Maybe I'm just missing something."

"Maybe you should just... sleep with another guy." She coyly sipped her coffee again.

"Oh, haha. That's a good one." I swiveled my chair back to face my desk. "That's about as likely as me running off and becoming a nun."

"I'm serious," she spun my chair, making my pen fly off across the office in the process. I was facing her again, her face stern now.

"Look, you have given everything to this guy. You have treated him like a king. You've done everything in your power to give him what he needs. You told me a few minutes ago that you even left the floor open for freaky shit. You told him you would do anything he asked! Maybe he honestly doesn't like your technique and one way to find out if you're any good is to sleep with somebody else."

My eyes stayed open wide, trained on her lips as she spoke. Her logic began to set in, which was dangerous.

"I can't... I mean... I love him. I promised not to cheat when I married him." I don't think she'd blinked in the past minute.

"And he promised to love, honor, and cherish you. From the sound of it, he hasn't cherished you at all. He hasn't shown you that you're special to him."

"I mean, I know that he loves me. He showed me I was special by marrying me... you know... instead of someone else."

"You've got to be kidding me. People marry each other all the time. It doesn't automatically mean that you're special to them. Think of all those arranged marriages that last forever but have no love in them. Just because you're married doesn't mean that person is special to you." Her gaze was steady. She meant what she was saying.

"Are you honestly trying to convince me that Bryan doesn't love me?"

"I'm not saying that. You know I think Bryan is great. I know he loves you. But you have needs, too. And sleeping with someone else one time isn't going to change the fact that you love each other." Tessa sat back in her chair.

I sighed. "I know you're right but I still promised. How can I sleep with someone else and live with myself afterward?" I buried my head in my hands.

"I think it's admirable that you're being so self-sacrificing Eve, but the truth is: you need to get laid and that has nothing to do with love. Plus, haven't you ever wondered what it's like to be with someone else? I mean you're a grown woman and you've only slept with one man." She took a long sip of her coffee, nearly finishing it.

"I wanted to save myself. That was a personal choice." It was true; I was a virgin until I was married. In the meantime, I'd learned how to do everything else from porn and technique books. To try out oral and all the other various non-vaginal pleasantries, I had had a few sexual experiences with other boyfriends, but I'd never gone all the way with any of them. Even then, it had been so long since I'd dated anyone else besides Bryan.

"And you saved yourself... for this?"

That point left me quiet.

"Look, I'm sorry. I don't mean to play the devil's advocate here. Bryan is great. You should do whatever you're comfortable with." She smiled her pretty smile. "Maybe there are ways to learn new things, without cheating."

I quirked an eyebrow at her.

"I have an idea," she said. "Come home with me after work."

I had no concept of what she might be orchestrating, but I was desperate enough to try anything at that point.

The workday came and went. I'd glanced briefly at my watch at eleven-thirty, thinking for a second of Jason and his offer for coffee. After thinking about it for a moment, I wasn't sure he'd be so keen on having coffee after he'd taken liberties with me in the elevator. I called Bryan after lunch and told him I was going out with Tessa after work, which wasn't entirely a lie. We just happened... to be... going to her house. She met me in the parking lot around ten after six.

"So what are we doing? Your place?"

"That's the plan."

"Whose car do we take?"

"We'll take mine," Tessa said. She unlocked her doors by remote and we slipped into her red Gallant. Some classical music came on but it was low. We drove a twenty-minute distance in forty minutes because of rush-hour. We were used to the stupid traffic. We made small talk but all the while, I couldn't help but wonder why we had to go to her place. We came finally to her townhouse community, where the homes looked almost like little white cakes, lined up on a pretty black asphalt platter. She punched in her code and the gate opened, the rot iron groaning. Her house was in the middle of the complex. I'd only been there a few times, but I knew it by the large American flag that Julian hung near the second-story window, just off the master-bedroom's large balcony.

The house was well-furnished and nothing had changed in the two years I'd been going there. There was still the same over-stuffed, black, leather couch... the same dark-wood coffee and end tables. They still had the same wall-mounted 42-inch plasma-screen television. Pictures of both her and Julian's family crowded the walls. A large Vermeer reproduction hung above a brick fireplace. It was a cozy little house where any two people might cultivate a happy home life. She hung her purse on the coat-closet doorknob, dropped her keys on the entryway table, and kicked off her shoes.

"Do you want anything to drink?" she walked past me, through the living room and into the kitchen beyond my view.

"No thanks." I mimicked her earlier actions, taking my shoes off at the door and leaving my purse beside them. I sat down on the over-stuffed couch, sinking comfortably into its cushions. She returned with two drinks, even though I'd told her I didn't want anything. She offered one to me and I took it.

I took a small sip.

"Whoa! What is that, rum?" I shook my head, letting the sip burn all the way down. The fizz of a cola smoothed it out.

"Rum and Coke," she said with a smile.

"Whew. Talk about happy hour." I didn't drink very often and unfortunately, rum got me drunk fast. I set the drink down on a coaster.

"So what are we going to do?" Tessa wordlessly, set her drink down on the coffee table.

"I need you to relax," she smiled a modification of her usual sweet smile. The corners of her thick lips hooked into her cheeks.

"I'm pretty relaxed," I told her, feeling just the opposite- as her smile caught me off-guard.

"Close your eyes."

"Okay." I did as she asked. And then...

Her mouth was soft and moist. Her kiss was slow and grew increasingly deeper. Her chin brushed mine as she rotated her head and edged towards me. I'd been with a woman once before, but my entire experience with her wasn't as sensual as my kiss with Tessa. But then again, at least I was at prepared to be with the other woman! My first inclination was to push her away, but then I relaxed and decided to let her do whatever she wanted. 'I need you to relax.' she had said before. Whatever the reason for the kiss, it was to lend meaning to her point. Tessa had trained me at work... she was an excellent teacher.