Socks and Stockings Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And where is Bryan?" My eyebrows lowered at the question.

"I don't know."

"You do know, Mrs. Denton. Where is he? Remember, you're in control of the situation." I sighed, trembling a little.

"He's upstairs," I said, the anxiety making me feel nauseous. I closed my eyes.

"What will you do next?" The doctor asked. "Remember, you are in control."

I bit my lip.

"I'm going upstairs," I said, leaving the kitchen.

"Continue."

"I'm walking up the stairs," I climbed the stairs apprehensively and came to the office door. "I'm here."

"Where is 'here'?" he asked.

"My husband's office door." I reached for the doorknob. "I can't..."

"You can't what?" the doctor asked.

"I can't go in, he'll be jacking off. I don't want to see him do it."

"Eve this is your situation. You're in control. Your mind will determine what happens when you open that door." I swallowed hard and turned the doorknob. I opened the door. It was the same as before. There he sat, the same faces and bodies on his computer screen, the same glow coming from the monitor. His hard cock spasmed in his hand. I slammed the door shut. There was no sound from behind it.

I immediately burst into tears and sank to my knees.

"You're crying, Mrs. Denton. What happened when you opened the door?"

"He was... he... It happened again," I whimpered. "I can't do this. Stop this..."

"We're getting very close to the root of your problem, Mrs. Denton. Now tell me. Where are you?"

"Ugh..." I sucked up my tears and tried to center myself. "Sitting in the hallway."

"Stand up, Mrs. Denton, and listen very carefully to me." I stood up as he continued. "I want you to release your feelings of inferiority. Let go of it all. Imagine that you are the most beautiful, desirable woman in the world. But don't just imagine it... KNOW it. You're sexy and passionate. You have a beautiful body. Don't just tell yourself those things, know them. You are the most beautiful woman in the world."

I squeezed my eyes tight, feeling a surge of strength shoot through my chest. My nostrils flared and my tears evaporated. My face tightened in determination. My brain was tingling again, but this time I felt much less detached from the feeling.

"Now, when you open this door what will Bryan be doing?"

"He'll be working... but not for long." I couldn't suppress the smile that spread across my face. I did feel in control... for the first time in a long time. I didn't just wonder that I was going to fuck Bryan... I was going to.

I threw open the door. Bryan sat at his desk, a spreadsheet on his screen.

"Oh, you're home. I'm just-" before his sentenced was finished, I was straddling him in his office chair. My lips were hard against his. My heart drummed with triumph. I could smell him, right up against me just like he was real. I ran my fingers through his hair as my tongue forced his lips apart. My hands deftly undid his shirt buttons. I yanked the last two buttons from their anchoring threads and they flew across the room. Not bothering to remove his tie, I ran my hands up and down his chest.

The fire from a few moments before raged up inside of me again, my blood thrashing into my veins again. The electricity in my head felt like it was melting me. I gripped Bryan's shoulders tight in my hands and pressed my body against his. Every part of me was ready and sure. I slid my hands to his belt and made quick work of the buckle. The button yielded to my fingers. The soft cotton boxers underneath parted and I found his cock waiting for me. I realized with growing excitement that he was kissing me back, that he wanted this just as much as I did. His hands were sure and steadily pressing over the curve of my ass, rubbing up my back. By the time they made it back down to my ass, I had his cock secure in my hand and was stroking it tight and fast. My other hand was combing through his hair as I sucked his tongue into my mouth. It was a familiar sensation, but the taste was different. Perhaps it was the side-effect of the hypnosis.

My brain tingled madly as our kiss continued in its frenzy. Every fiber of my being screamed, even those which were just newly discovered. Then our kiss ended and I felt the overwhelming urge to have him inside me, probably stronger than any sexual urge I had ever experienced before. "Fuck me," I growled into his ear. I urged off my pants and the underlying undergarments. His cock was at alert attention, waiting for my cunt as if it had never been inside of it before. Every inch swelled tight as it slid into me. I shuddered with immediate release, but not the release I knew from orgasm... but of emotional relief.

Here we were man and woman, in this nothingness. And even though it was a delusion, I could feel he was truly fucking me. My body on fire, I rode him, ignoring the protest of the chair on which we were sitting. I knew nothing but the feel of his amazing penetration and the wet sounds of joy slipping from my slit. My body prepared for the shock of the long-waited orgasm, the intensity of clamping around a delicious cock.

I breathed as though I had never tasted air, my back arched and I held on to him as if I were afraid of the three-foot drop to the floor. My cunt urged him, begging for his cum. I had to have it. The torture would surely kill me. I drove my full weight into his lap, cursing and begging his cock to keep hammering into me. His hands gripped the cheeks of my bouncing ass, pulling them apart. My pussy stretched wide and I relished the feeling of being full and then so suddenly empty.

"I'm coming!" I called to him, through the chasm that separated, held and enveloped us all at the same time. In a moment, my open eyes blurred the ceiling into darkness, my body exploded into a million burning stars. His heated breaths rolled over my tits, each full and quick. I could feel his heart beating through our clothes. A shower of juices bathed his cock, soaking my thighs.

It only occurred to me after I looked into his eyes that he hadn't come yet. Instead, every muscle in his face registered that he was wrestling with the urge to finish. Our lips connected and held. His tense hips relaxed and his fingers loosened their grip. I lifted away from him and stood, my knees like jello. We tore away our clothes desperately, our arms tangling clumsily at brims and folds, our eyes locked – sharing the heat that simmered there. It wasn't long before my lips rejoined his, my tongue reacquainting itself with the corners of his mouth though our last kiss had only been a moment ago.

Fingers gripped flesh, so tight that we could have left fingerprints. I felt a surface rise up to cushion me as I lost my balance. I was only half aware of the chaise lounge. My legs fell apart and every ache in my chest dragged out of my throat in a groan. My brain began to tingle again, the same detached feeling of thoughts coursing through my head at a thousand miles an hour. This time the tingle followed a rhythm, almost like an alarm. But soon I was lost again, unable to handle both the silent, separate inclinations of a mind so far away and the sex that was consuming me so swiftly.

His cock reoccupied the deepest part of me. We cursed wetly into each others mouths as he reached hard and fast for the end. The alarm still echoed in the back of my head, but the pleasure overruled it once more. I overflowed around him, my aching cavern squeezing. He yelped out helplessly, strained with the apocalyptic sensation that filled him from toe to eyelash. His muscle flexed and stretched me. The jets of heat collected to a point inside of me, but the telltale gushes didn't fill my womb or collide with the walls... the evidence that he had cum was markedly absent. I felt his breaths echo mine as our chests slowed their pounding.

Darkness crept back over me, the same emptiness that had held me in a cool calm when first the hypnotism was taking over. The alarm had increased to an electric pain. Half-conscious, I could hear Dr. Morgan's distant voice.

"Relax Mrs. Denton. You suffered through some type of fit during the session. Juuust relax."

My body felt numb, still not having fully recovered the faculty of my limbs. I could smell just a little and hear only slight noises that I could only presume were close to my body – one being the steadiness of my own breathing, then some little inexplicable clicks, tinks and snaps here and there, soon the air blowing from a nearby vent. Then, slowly, I could feel the air drafting into my clothes, causing my skin to goosebump.

I heard Dr. Morgan breathe deep, then he began to pull me out of the hypnotic state. With each phrase, I was reawakened. Legs, arms, neck, head... all returned to full consciousness. Immediately, I was aware of a layer of sweat that had dampened my clothes. My panties were soaked through. My hair was disarranged. Everything about who I was when I woke up was different. I sat up and my terrible headache attenuated to a minor throb, though remnants of a tingle still remained.

Once my eyes opened, after an honest attempt at recalibrating my center of gravity, I saw Dr. Morgan sitting in the chair just as he had been before the hypnosis. I shook my head a little, as one might shake their head to rid themselves of the aftereffects of a small shock or scare.

He offered me a glass of water and I took a hearty gulp from it. My vision sharpened and I noticed that he wasn't as put together as I remembered. A few buttons of his shirt had been undone and, though I blush to mention recognizing the fact, a few notches of his pants' zipper were unclosed. One of his pant legs had ridden up, exposing the cuff of a slipped-down, black sock. One of his shoe-laces was undone. He smiled in the same reassuring way he had before.

"How do you feel? Are you all right?" I breathed out in a huff, rubbing my forehead. I drained the glass of water then nodded.

"That was intense," I said. "Did it help any in your diagnosis?"

"I think it was beneficial. I'll need a few days to put it into a report, you should come back for another visit next week. We'll talk about the results then." I mopped my forehead with a tissue from my purse and stood. My knees were very weak and I almost fell back down on my back side. Glancing behind me, I saw a wet spot on the couch and blushed with aggravation and embarrassment. I couldn't believe that the actions during hypnosis had effected me so drastically. My next priority was to get home and in the shower as soon as possible.

I grabbed up my purse and jacket, reaching out my hand for a shake. "Thank you Dr. Morgan. I appreciate your attention to my case."

He took my hand in his, moist palm against moist palm, and shook it almost undetectably. My eyebrow quirked a little at the meeting of our sweaty palms.

"Please, Call me James."