Socorro Islands Live Aboard Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NPH786
NPH786
17 Followers

I tried to find a quiet hole to calm down a bit and relax from all the sexual tension. The best place seemed to be the state room. On my way I passed Laura's room and saw the missing passengers tangled up in each other's naked flesh. I couldn't help but give a quick look. Jenny was eating out Tammy. Jenny's ass was high in the air. Carl was rubbing his dick desperately trying to make it hard. He stood right behind Jenny. He spit in his hand for some additional lube. Jenny wagged her ass at him, egging him on. For her sake I hoped that he could get it up. When she's that horny, she gets very short tempered. If he wasn't going to be able to satisfy her, she would soon push him out of the way and find anything as a substitute. I left as he stuffed his semi hard dick into her sloppy cunt. She moaned in frustration at the lack of rigidity. From the hall I could hear her grunts change their pitch, and I knew he was getting harder. I smiled at her pleasure.

I wandered past the room to find Carlos and talk about SCUBA diving. "We haven't found a whale shark..." He said. "But the other boats said they saw lots of giant sea turtles!"

That caught my attention.

We talked about Roca Partida and the diving locations there. He had me separating out the gear and preparing everything for the next dives. I helped him fill the dive tanks. He seemed to appreciate the help, and I enjoyed a few moments not being consumed with sex and hot naked women. We worked for about twenty minutes when the boat slowed down. Carlos looked out the window, picked up the P.A. microphone and announced that we were at out dive destination. Whoever wanted to get in the water should be on the aft deck in ten minutes. He finished with one word. "Turtles!"

I thought I could hear everyone jump and scurry to get to their dive gear. I laughed as I thought about poor Carl. She would have been playing with her impending orgasm until she wanted to finish. I'm sure the announcement put her to her task, leaving very little time for him to respond. She told me later that he had already finished and seemed a bit relieved when she finally reached orgasm, got up, and ran for the door.

People began appearing on the deck, some without their swim wear. Stephanie had decided that it was much easier to don a wetsuit naked, and apparently, she had convinced Laura and Lisa of the fact as well. Jenny ran up with globs of semen running down the inside of her leg. She was mortified in embarrassment as Tammy pointed it out to her. Lisa reached out, and gathered the dried remains with her finger, then stuck another finger in Jenny's sloppy wet pussy. Jenny moaned. Danielle looked at the both of them with a look of pure admiration.

We were in the water faster than ever before. Jenny grabbed my arm at depth and the two of us began searching for turtles. We went about 50 yards from the boat, following the contours of the sea bottom. As we came over a large rock a herd or flock of turtles came toward us. There must have been thirty of them and they were swimming together. Jenny squeezed my arm tight. As they got closer I became a little concerned. What would they do when they reached us? Jenny squeezed harder. The group of turtles swam right up to us. They separated around us, and rejoined each other on the other side. Many of them looked at us as they passed. Some seemed to have a puzzled look on their faces. Others seemed to smile. The biggest ones swam right up next to us. The little ones were further out. It was the coolest experience I have ever had diving. It felt like we were really a part of their world, experiencing it like they do. Their faces and expressions seemed so intimate.

The flock swam slowly by. Jenny and I turned to follow them and see how the rest of our divers would react to the encounter. When the other divers saw the flock of turtles, they stopped almost instantly. I'm not sure, but I think Cindy peed her wetsuit when she saw them. She was so excited.

Soon our air was waning, and the group began pulling up to make their safety stops. In the boat, Carlos had to sit on the tanks, otherwise they would have immediately switched out tanks and dove right back in. When the divers became resigned to waiting, the chatter started up. Faces were animated, voices excited and loud as they all talked over each other. Even Mike, who is usually too cool to be excited, was jumping up and down. I thought he was going to pull Carlos out of the way of the tanks.

The next few minutes seemed to drag, but soon enough we were in the water again. The turtle herd was circling about as if they had been waiting for us to jump back in. The tank of air seemed to disappear in no time, and we had to surface again. On board Carlos explained that we had to fill the tanks before we could get back in. The looks of disappointment were almost heart rending. It was like looking at a group of kids who had walked to the ice cream store only to find it closed for the day. Carlos promised that he would work fast to get us back in the water, but that it would take some time. The girls started to strip out of their wet suits. I gawked shamelessly before I stripped down and set out to help Carlos with the tanks.

It took about 30 minutes before we were back in the water, and the turtle herd was gone. Jenny took my arm and we began to explore the shore line. It was a beautiful dive, but a little disappointing due to the missing turtles.

Back on the boat, the divers climbed silently out of their gear. Everyone seemed to be deep in thought. Danielle crossed the deck to me, gave me a hug, and whispered in my ear, "You promised!"

"I'll be there right after my shower!" I responded. She grabbed my crotch and kissed my cheek.

I padded to her room in my bare feet. My hair was still very wet. Danielle was waiting. "I want to fuck you before the others get here!" She announced. She pushed me to the bed, pulled my shorts off, and began sucking my cock. It was hard in an instant. She climbed on top of me, lowered her pussy over the head of my dick, and with a big grin, dropped all her weight onto my abdomen. She began working my dick, grinding her pussy into me, flipping her hair and moaning. I reached up and played with her breasts. The whole thing felt like we were right out of a cheap porno movie. I rolled her over on her back. She spread her legs wide and I began to pump her pussy.

"CUM IN ME!" She insisted. "I want you to CUM IN ME!"

I pumped with abandon, pulling her ass up to my chest, spreading the mounds of her flesh in my hands. I began to shake and grunt, she threw her arms around my back and pulled me into her. I panted, my eyes rolled in my head. I looked up into her face and she was grinning hard.

"I know your tongue likes my pussy." She said. "How does your dick like it?"

I grunted and shoved into her again, my body twitching all over. She squeezed me tight, wrapped her legs around my back and smiled.

There was a knock at the door, it opened and in walked the rest of the girls. Teresa smiled at my naked ass. "Hang on girls." Danielle started. "I need to clean up." She wiggled out from under me, pulled my dick to her mouth and sucked out all the rest of my semen. She licked the shaft and head of my dick. I pulled away from her torture. The girls laughed. Teresa handed Danielle a wash cloth and kissed her on the lips, tonguing out my cum from Danielle's mouth. I moaned at the show.

"Let's get to this!" Danielle announced and soon the girls were tearing through the piles of lingerie, thong panties and bikini tops. After a couple of minutes I realized I wasn't needed anymore.

"Just a thought...." I said. "If we are going to do the show on the shore, you may need to have a rack to hold the clothes while you change. You might get Alan and Mike to stand there and hold your outfits while you change. That way they don't get dirty on the ground..."

I left the room with all the girls giggling and complimenting each other on how well they looked.

It was going to be an awesome show!

Socorro Islands Part 8

Day 3 continued

I wandered to Danielle's room to help pack up the selected outfits, and help them get them to the skiff and head to shore. Carlos and Gina had already made a number of trips back and forth ferrying the provisions for the night. Captain Keith was fanning a fire on shore. The other passengers were gathering at the edge of the ship. Danielle handed me a suite case then jumped into the smaller boat. She smiled a big, nervous, and excited grin. I laughed at her excitement, and I laughed at my own. I felt like a stupid kid sneaking into my first R-rated movie to see the sex scenes. I felt a little silly, but still excited.

Aaron and Cindy were on our ferry to shore. Danielle grinned at me, and pulled Aaron to her when we landed. She whispered in his ear. His eye brows raised and he began to nod with a huge grin. I wondered if she was inviting him to fuck her ass. She bounced back to me, pointing to where I should set the suite case. "I asked him to be the MC for the show!" She announced. "He seemed really excited! I think he'll be great, and I know he'll make it fun! He's so funny!"

I felt a little jealous at her evident crush on him.

We all hung out, explored a little, and sipped on mixed drinks before dinner. Soon Captain Keith announced that the fish was ready. He told us not to judge him against Gina, but he hoped we enjoyed the meal. We all lined up to fill our plates, then made our way to chairs or rocks to set and enjoy the wonderful meal. Fresh fish is always incredible, and a good fish fry on a deserted island is impossible not to enjoy. Lisa beamed as everyone thanked her for her fishing skills. Captain Keith made a point of letting everyone know that she was the best passenger fisherman so far. "Plus.." He said, "she has the best breasts and is the hottest fisherman we've had by FAR!" I think he was angling to fuck her tonight. She certainly was responding to his ample compliments.

When it looked like everyone was well situated, Captain Keith announced that we were going to be able to enjoy a very special fashion show. He said that Danielle had a special production planned and told her that she could get started whenever she was ready. She hurriedly finished her plate, gathered Maria, Gina, and Teresa and got the group situated. She then grabbed Alan by the arm, pulled him to her little circle, and then pulled Mike over. He was trying to finish his second plate when she began pulling him up off his rock.

She set up two "dressing areas" on either side of the fire. She made Alan hold out his arms, then she began laying out the skimpy garments on each arm. I assumed that one arm was for her, the other for Gina's selections. She then got Mike organized, and placed the different outfits on his two arms. His eyes got big as Teresa stood in front of him and untied her bikini top, pulled it off, then bent down to pull herself free of her bottoms. I thought his eyes were going to pop out of his head, but Teresa acted like he was a dresser, acting completely indifferent to his presence. I saw his cock shift and began straining at his swim trunks. Alan watched what was going on at the other dressing area and he began to smile really big. Danielle walked out to the "audience" and pulled Aaron by the arm. She whispered in his ear. He took off his shirt and stood in front of the fire. He looked back to see Gina stepping out of her bottoms. She had a lace teddy in her hands and began stepping through the leg holes. He coughed and began to blush. Alan was beet red, his eyes glued to Gina's incredible body. I smiled at my incredible powers of persuasion. Jenny caught me being proud of myself, and punched me in the arm really hard. "Happy with your self are you!?" She teased.

"Yes. Yes I am." I answered her with a big grin.

We looked back to the stage. Danielle was inspecting Gina's ass, shifting the thong into the perfect spot. She ran over to inspect Teresa's outfit, an animal print thong panty with a sheer camisole. She nodded to Aaron who began the show. "Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen! It is my special pleasure (and Mike and Alan's special pleasure) to bring you the 'Danielle's Fine Ass' Fashion Show! I've been told that there will be a special meet and greet after the show where you can get a closer look and the inner secrets of the models. I've also been told that you can request a special 'private viewing' of each of the outfits in our production this evening, and finally, I've been asked to announce that we request that you continue with your applause throughout the show. In fact, I'm sure the models and their dressing attendants will be slightly disappointed if you were to withhold your animated acts of appreciation." With that last announcement, the entire audience started to cheer and scream. Jerry screamed out, "I wanna see Alan's tits!"

Aaron chuckled. Gina pulled Alan's shirt over his head. The crowd cheered. Danielle took pitty on him and pulled the shirt back off his face. She needed him to be able to see.

"And to start the show," Aaron continued, "Our first model this evening is our esteemed hostess and chef extraordinaire, GINA! Gina is wearing a spicy little chiffon number. It's bright pink color is especially hot (Gina's outfit was green) this season. If you look closely, you will also notice that the lace panties accentuate her vaginal piercing!" Gina laughed and squatted in the sand showing everyone her pussy. She wasn't pierced, but everyone got a good laugh. Gina stood, did a pirouette and did an exaggerated cat walk up and down the "runway." She bent over and wiggled her ass when she got back to her dressing area. The crowd cheered especially loudly. Danielle had changed into her teddy. Alan was looking hot and bothered.

"Our next model is the luscious and very tasty Teresa! Teresa is wearing a flirty little flower print skirt with a set of red cross pasties! What a daring and also creative selection. I'm not sure that we've seen this combination before." Teresa laughed so hard I thought she might fall over. She looked amazing in her baby blue baby doll outfit. She lifted the fringe of the top and flashed her ass at Aaron.

"Wow! Teresa looks smart in this perfect for fall outfit. I love how it accentuates her ample pussy lips. You will also appreciate how well the color of the pasties compliment the color of her hair! Her bush hair that is. She pulled down the front of her thong panties and flashed her naked pussy at Aaron and then the audience. Again everyone cheered. She spun and began walking back to her dressing station. That's when we all looked back to Danielle. She was on her knees in the sand. She had pulled Alan's suit to the ground and was sucking his cock frantically. She pulled it out and the damn thing was bright red. Gina stepped out of her first outfit and handed it to Danielle who then hung it on Alan's throbbing dick. Gina stood there naked and laughing. The crowd cheered. Teresa followed suit and began pulling at Mike's shorts. Danielle popped up of the ground and started dancing toward the "stage." Aaron was speechless. Danielle did a ballet leap in front of him. She was wearing a pair of black lace thong panties and a tight lace see through tank top. Her breasts bounced when she landed back on her feet. Aaron said nothing. The crowd went wild. She danced around him, kissed him, then kicked him in the shins. "What about me!?" She insisted.

Aaron's brain quickly reset. "Ladies and gentlemen, we have just seen a beautiful, all be it violent, summer ensemble. A perfect outfit for giving head. Damn!"

Our attention went to Maria who was busily sucking on Mike. She stood up embarrassed, wiggled her ass at him, then ran for the stage. She walked tall and proper as Aaron announced her. "Our most exquisite and sophisticated outfit this evening. This patent leather sheath dress is perfect for impressing your boss on special occasions. Just be sure to keep it professional, because if his clients see those incredible breasts, he's going to lose his position to you."

Maria was wearing a black bikini with gold accents. When Aaron said "breasts," she undid the top exposing herself. She swung the top around in the air like a lasso. The crowd cheered. As she walked by Aaron she stopped, grabbed the back of his head and smashed his face into her cleavage.

"I want you all to be a witness," he said after she released him. "I've been sexually harassed in the work place!" Maria ran back to him and grabbed his cock through his shorts. Aaron made a high pitched squeal.

For the next 20 minutes, they kept taking turns modeling and keeping their attendants aroused enough to hold up the used outfits. Before Gina put on her last outfit she bent over in front of Alan and backed her wet pussy onto the tip of his swollen dick. He closed his eyes and moaned. She pushed back some more, and when her eyes got big she pulled back, put on the fancy red lace thong, kissed Alan and rubbed his dick with her hand. I thought he was going to cum right then. I thought I might cum right then.

Danielle came back to put on her last outfit as Gina went on stage. She began pulling the various outfits off Alan's dick. He seemed to appreciate the relief. She took off her last lace teddy, and stood naked in front of him. She took his dick in both hands and squeezed. Then she reached up, pulled the last pair of panties from his arms. She pulled his shirt off his head leaving him standing there naked. The crowd was cheering for Teresa when Danielle lead Alan by the dick onto the stage. She motioned for Maria to bring Mike over, which Maria did in the same manner. Maria began to address the audience. "I want to give special recognition and thanks to our dressing attendants. They had a very HARD job, which they performed flawlessly!"

She stood facing the crowd, bent down, exposing her ass to Alan, then turned and gave the audience the same view. She pulled off her panties, threw them to me, and jumped into Alan's naked arms. He bent at the knees and grabbed to direct his cock into her wet pussy. She moaned as it entered her. Maria followed Danielle's stage direction and was soon in Mike's arms. Teresa was pulling at Mike's shirt and got it off his body. The two big men held out the little girls like they were puppets and fucked them feverishly in retribution for the torture inflicted upon them. The crowd went crazy, and Aaron was speechless again. Teresa and Gina focused their attention on Aaron and pushed him to the ground. Teresa was the first to impale herself on Aaron's swollen dick. She was working him too well. He soon finished in an explosion of huff puffs, and "Oh Shits!" Teresa finished quickly after him.

Gina had a crazed look on her face. She grabbed the first guy she could and started ripping clothes off of him. It was Stan, the lucky bastard. She was fucking him senseless. When she finished, she let him up, he rolled her onto her knees and fucked her doggy style until he came and slumped over her back. The crowd cheered. He looked up and smiled. "Audience participation is great!" He said.

Alan moved Danielle to the ground and started grinding her back into the sand. Mike did the same to Maria and two began fucking in earnest. Daniele and Maria were head to head, their husbands fucking the other woman's pussy. The fire light flicked over the muscles of the two well sculpted men. The women in the audience were cheering and screaming. Danielle and Maria started to moan and cry like girls in a porno. Alan and Mike continued to pound the two girls into the sand. Danielle's head came up out of the sand and she screamed. Maria followed her. Her legs quivered. Mike let loose first, followed shortly by Alan. Everyone cheered. Mike lifted himself off of Maria. She tried to gain her legs, but they wouldn't cooperate. Lisa moved to help her out of the sand. Mike's cum oozed out of her pussy as she stood. She looked at the rest of us and shook her head. Danielle took her by the hand and they waded out into the water where they washed the semen out of their pussies.

NPH786
NPH786
17 Followers