Socorro Islands Live Aboard Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NPH786
NPH786
17 Followers

After what seemed like five minutes of giggles, laughter and silence, Carlos was the first to talk. "Wow! That was incredible! We need to do this on every trip! So... I had planned on an early morning dive if you guys are up to it. It should be a good dive, and it should be a little different than what we have done so far."

"Let's dive together tomorrow morning!" Jenny said to me grabbing me by the arm. "And I want you to myself tonight!" She continued.

"Oh Baby!" I said kissing her deeply and pulling her into my arms.

We helped clean up the mess and helped ferry everything back to the ship, leaving the shore devoid of our presence there. The couples were talking and laughing when I announced that Jenny and I were going to turn in early to be able to make the morning. Lisa gave me a big smile. Danielle ran to me and gave me a big kiss. Gina pinched my ass as I walked by.

Back in our room Jenny made love to me in all my favorite ways. She smeared her pussy on my chest, teased my face with her precious nectar, and ground her mound into my face. We eventually both came at the same time, cleaned up and went to bed.

I fell asleep quickly.

Late that night I felt warm smooth hands rubbing my growing cock. I looked up and saw Danielle lying naked next to me. She climbed on my chest in the dark and began kissing me. Jenny sat up and Danielle kissed her too. "Mike's got the whole ship in our bed and I'm tired. Can I sleep with you two tonight?" She asked.

Jenny moved over to give Danielle room between us. We began rubbing the cute girl from both sides, and soon enough I was inside her. Danielle was on her back. I was pumping her pussy and Jenny sat on her face. Jenny's face showed that Danielle was a good pussy licker. We all three came at almost the same time. I wiped off my dick and climbed back into bed. The girls took turns in the bathroom, then slid in next to me. Jenny was on one side, Danielle moved to my back. Their warm flesh melted into mine. Danielle was sleepily playing with my limp dick as I fell asleep again.

A few hours later and I had to pee. Plus the warmth of the two girls was unbearable. It was like sleeping between two furnaces. I lifted my body over Danielle and stumbled to the toilet. When I came back I found Danielle had snuggled up to Jenny, leaving me a sliver of the bed. I slid in next to Danielle, rubbed her breasts and stuck my hand between her legs. She shifted to give me better access. My cock started to pulse and get harder. I laid there for some time, rubbing her pussy slowly in the dark, wondering if I was going to be able to fall asleep again. Danielle lifted her leg up and behind her. I moved my cock around and entered her from behind. We lay there on our sides, slowly grinding. She felt so good, her pussy scalding hot on my tired cock. Before long I couldn't take it any longer. I pulled out, rolled her onto her back and entered her properly. I pushed maybe ten times before I came hard. She pulled on my ass, and kissed me as I shot my semen deep into her. She rolled back onto her side, lifted her leg, and pushed my semi hard dick into her again. I passed out there behind her with my dick in her pussy. The drying semen seemed to hold it into place.

I awoke with a knock at the door. My cock was crusted in dry semen. Danielle's breasts were warm and inviting. Jenny pulled her body up, kissed Daniele and then me. We all smiled at the intimacy of the evening. "You can sleep with us anytime you want to." Jenny said to Danielle, kissing her again.

NPH786
NPH786
17 Followers