Socorro Islands Live Aboard Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NPH786
NPH786
17 Followers

"Ok, I'm ready!" I announced as I bounced back to them, only to find Lisa and Maria making out. Their bikini tops were lying around their feet. I stopped, took the plastic cover off my camera, and began taking pictures.

Lisa was the first to remove her partner's bikini bottoms. Maria continued to rub Lisa's pussy through the thin bikini bottoms. I watched for some time before Maria finally looked at me. "Don't you want to play with us?" She asked, wanting in her voice. I sat down the camera, dropped to my knees, and buried my face into Maria's beautiful ass. I kissed the soft skin, wrapped my arms around her waist, and found Lisa's hands. We interlocked fingers, and I let Lisa guide my hands as we rubbed and tickled Maria's pussy. She was getting hot, and not wanting to get too far ahead of Lisa, she turned around, putting my face into her pussy. I smiled, looked up, stuck out my tongue, and pressed my wet flesh into her mound. She looked down with worry in her eyes. She side stepped me, spun Lisa around and backed her into my face.

I dream about Lisa's breasts. They truly are magnificent, but she has a tight, hot round little ass, and getting to suck and lick it was a treat. She was settling into Maria's and my fingers as we worked her like we had Maria. When she started to sway I grabbed a mouthful of her soft skin between my teeth. I bit her hard in retribution for her earlier attention. She jumped and I plunged as much of my hand in her pussy as I could muster. She squealed and moaned. The combined sound made me chuckle. She pushed back and ground her ass into my face. I licked and kissed the red hot bite marks. Pretty soon she too was seeing her orgasm approaching too fast and turned to escape our fingers. I pulled her pussy into my face, stabbed at it with my tongue, and licked her abdomen, belly button, and belly as I stood. I caught her nipple in my mouth and sucked her in. Her knees went out from under her, and Maria and I held her up. Her eyes rolled back into her head, and in an instant she shocked herself back to consciousness.

"No Fair!" She complained as she pulled away from my lips. "He's totally trying to make me lose!"

"Yeah... you really look like the loser here!" I said in a sarcastic tone.

"It's ok, Baby," Maria calmed Lisa. "It's just you and me from here on out. He can't hurt you anymore." She looked over at me and winked, collected Lisa in her arms and gently took her to the ground. Maria laid on top of her, Lisa rolled her on her side, and both girls lifted their legs presenting their pussies. I stood at Maria's head where I could see both of the girl's faces. Maria is a strikingly beautiful woman, her dark black hair, chiseled features, and deep brown eyes are so proper and formal, so elegant. Watching her work Lisa's pussy was an amazing juxtaposition. I was spell bound. As my eyes went back and forth between the two of them, I caught a glimpse of my camera and lept to fetch it. I went into photographer mode, working back and forth to catch their bodies in the best light, framing their lips and mouths, the gleams of the pussy juice in the artificial light. I got an amazing close up of Lisa's toungue pressed into Maria's vagina, and an awesome picture of Maria's face looking through Lisa's legs. I took about 40 pictures. Maria rolled Lisa on top of her, which exposed Lisa's ass and hole to my camera. I watched breathless as it flexed and convulsed. I zoomed in and got a great picture of Maria's extended tongue pushing against Lisa's swollen clit. The flesh started to buck and I could see Maria's fingers digging deep into Lisa's ass, pulling it into her face. I ran to the other end, but Lisa's beautiful long brown hair draped over Maria's pussy. I couldn't tell which one was orgasming! They were both bouncing and neither would let go of the other woman's pussy. All I heard was grunting. Eventually they pulled away from each other, gasping for air.

"Well? Who Won!" I asked in exasperation.

"I don't know!" Lisa screamed back at me. "That was your job!"

Maria laughed, sat down on the chair, slouched a little, and spread her legs wide. "You wanna clean me up? She said looking at me.

"Yah huh!" I said crawling toward her pussy. "Me too!" Lisa announced as she took the chair next to Maria and assumed a similar position.

I licked and sucked the tender lips of the two pussies, well after the juices were gone. It was fun to mix the two girls' flavors, then French kiss them. My dick was swollen, but still sore, and even though the girls encouraged me to let them suck me off, I kept a little distance.

Carlos came by to get ready and found the three of us together. He smiled, and asked if we wanted to help him pull out the gear. The girls jumped up, their asses and tits bouncing in a wonderful way. I sat in the chair and watched the two exquisite and naked women work alongside Carlos without shame or concern about being seen.

When it was time to don our wetsuits, I stared shamelessly. Lisa looked over. She was trying to pull the legs of the wetsuit over her calves. I was grinning stupidly. "Well, don't just sit there. Help!" She yelled at me. I shook my head.

"Nope, I'm just here to watch! Remember?!" I responded.

She groaned, waddled over to Maria, who steadied her and helped her pull the rubber up over her ass. I very much enjoyed watching the two bodies work and struggle. It reminded me of the scene I had witnessed only moments earlier. When they were suited up, I stood to get on my wetsuit. I was standing in the legs when Lisa yelled at me. "No you don't!"

"What?" I asked in confusion.

"We're both naked under our suits." She reminded me. "So you have to be TOO!"

I stepped out the wetsuit, pulled off my shorts and stepped back into the leg holes. Lisa grabbed my dick by its root and pulled me under the light and closer to the chair. Maria sat down next to her and Lisa examined my penis like she was a urologist. She pulled the head up into the light where she could see it better. The small lips were still pouting out a long way. She rubbed them and separated them, then stuck her fingernail in the hole. I pulled back. Maria asked, "Is it always that red?"

Lisa smiled and chuckled, "Only when I chew on it!" She said proudly.

Maria looked at us both funny. "I'll be really soft and gentle if you want to visit me later...." She assured me. I've got some special cream that will help that heal up really fine." She gave me a wicked smile, bent down and kissed the tip of my cock. It pulsated in Lisa's hand.

"You know she's talking about her pussy juice, don't you!?" Lisa said, stating the obvious. "It's just that I'm not so sure how I feel about you fucking another woman after I've marked you!" She announced. She bent down and bit the end of my dick gently this time, then stood up and kissed me. Our tongues folded into each other's for what was too long for Maria. She pulled down on my dick like a church bell, and smacked Lisa's rubber clad ass hard. "Cut it out you two! Let him get dressed so we can get in the water!"

The dive was great. We held hands as we swam and looked at the underwater night creatures. I was in the middle, enjoying both girls' enthusiasm and excitement. Our bottom time flew by. Carlos switched our tanks as we waited. We smiled at each other, not speaking much, our heads full of all kinds of thoughts, but mostly thinking about the same thing. "SEX." Our second dive was much like the first, except that the two girls wandered off a little more. I worked to keep each in view, but also enjoy the underwater world. I take being a dive buddy seriously, and felt a great deal of responsibility for the two beautiful fish there beside me. We surfaced, cleaned and put away the gear, and headed to the shower together where we enjoyed each other's bodies. I couldn't tell you if the girls had orgasms or not. I just remember the feel of their wet skin, the shape of their asses, the different weights and curves of their breasts, the taste of their wet mouths and wanting lips. The time in the shower was foggy at best, my hard penis drained the blood from my head. At some point we dried each other off and wandered back to my room. I fell asleep between the two naked warm bodies, and slept for more than a week.

NPH786
NPH786
17 Followers
12