Socorro Islands Live Aboard Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at the ground, apologized, and felt bad. She pinched my nipple again and twisted it hard. This time I squealed. Jenny laughed harder. "Tonight I get to be your partner! And you are going to fuck ME! Understand!?" She said loud enough that everyone could hear. I nodded my head like a little boy. Jenny looked over at me, grinned and nodded and went back to her work. I felt sheepish and silly, and the same way I did when my mom would beat my ass with a wooden spoon in her kitchen for not obeying her. I was a jumble of emotions, and Jenny wasn't going to rescue me, just stand there and laugh.

Gina finally let me off the hook. She took my hand, kissed me softly on the neck, then informed me that we were in charge of the birthday cake. She began barking orders, setting the ingredients on the metal table and looking over my shoulder. I know we used flour, butter, sugar, eggs, and chocolate, but I couldn't ever recreate her recipe. I was intent on making her happy with me and put all my focus on following her commands. We eventually created a batter that she considered acceptable, which I spread into the pans and placed in the oven. She kissed me and patted me on the head and told me that I did a good job. Then she had me work on the chocolate gnash for the filling and the raspberry compote layer. At some point she thanked me for my help, ushered me out of her kitchen and told me to "go sit and think about how well I was going to fuck her when she required it."

I wasn't sure what to do next, so I went and sat and thought about fucking Gina. It wasn't but a few minutes later before we were called to dinner. The couples started to make their way up to the dining room and Captain Keith began mixing drinks. Everyone was in their fanciest clothes. I was sitting in a deck chair in my swim trunks and an old t-shirt, so I ran down to the cabin to change. By the time I got back, the drinks had been drunk, everyone was in the dining room, and Teresa announced that we could take our seats. You could feel the excitement in the air. After everyone took their seats, Captain Keith made a special toast to us as his passengers, saying that he very much enjoyed our company. He squirmed under the notion that this was his favorite voyage so far, and we took it that his compliment was especially sincere. We raised our glasses in gratitude and toasted each other. He then went on to give a special tribute to Lisa. He said that she was by far the best and prettiest fisherman he had ever accompanied, that she was a delight to have as part of his crew, that she welcome whenever she wanted to be a part of the ship or any of his voyages, and that both he and Gina really enjoyed sucking her nipples and licking her cunt. Lisa was turning bright red with all the compliments, and with the last one her face lit up in the biggest smile I had ever seen on her face.

"To Lisa!" Captain Keith said in big stately voice.

"Here! HERE!" All of us men chimed in like pirates.

Lisa stood, pulled up her dress up from the bottom and flashed us to show us that she wore no panties. We cheered again. "To Lisa! Here! Here!" She pulled the side straps of her dress off of each shoulder and lifted her beautiful breasts in each hand. We cheered again. "TO LISA! HERE! HERE!" She giggled, turned around, bent over and flashed her naked ass and pussy at the table. We were stunned in silence. Aaron was the first to speak. "Nice ass." We all chimed in. "NICE ASS! HERE! HERE!" Everyone giggled and laughed.

Teresa brought a big steaming bowl of the seafood gumbo to the table and the attention was turned to the food. It was delicious. We passed the gumbo, vegetables, homemade sourdough bread, and salad to each other. It was a simple meal, but in that moment it was my favorite. The gumbo and asparagus was spicy, and I saw a few brows starting to sweat. "There'll be a lot of sweating later..." I mused to myself. Jenny caught my grin and put her hand on my knee.

As diner wound down and Carlos and Teresa began to clear the table, everyone started to look at me. It was a little uncomfortable to be honest. I kind of squirmed in my seat, then looking at the excitement in Lisa's eyes I stood up.

"Well, I guess that's my cue. As most of you know, Lisa has asked me to organize the evening's festivities. She had a very special sexual fantasy that she'd like our help in fulfilling, and since it's her birthday, this seems the perfect time." I paused to gather my thoughts and formulate how I was going to explain what we were going to do.

"First, we need to partner up. You can choose your partner, but it needs to be someone you feel especially comfortable with. We have an extra man, so I'd like one woman to volunteer to take two guys if that's ok." Stephanie's hand shot up instantly. "Thank you Stephanie. I know you'll do a wonderful job!" I continued. "Once you have found your partner, I'll have you each undress each other, as sexy as you can, and then join us in the middle of the room. Stan and Teresa, you are going to help undress Lisa." I looked at Lisa and her eyes became as big as saucers. That huge grin returned and I thought I saw her legs shake a bit with excitement.

The couples began to pair up. Gina stood with Captain Keith, and Jenny took my hand. I looked around the room, and everyone was with their spouse, except for Carlos who stood naked on one side of Stephanie, with Rick on her other side. We gathered in the middle of the room and I continued to explain our game.

"Lisa's fantasy is to have all the guys ejaculate on her naked body." I continued, "But I know that what we all want is to see her beautiful face as she orgasms. If you haven't seen it yet, you're in for a treat. She cums hard, and every ounce of pleasure she shows in her face! She also prides herself on her ability to make other women and men cum, and we're going to experience both this evening. I looked around the room, and all eyes were glued on my mouth. I looked to Lisa and she looking like she was going to pee her pants.

"Teresa and Stan are going to fuck in the center of the room," I continued, "and we'll watch as Lisa makes each of them explode. If you would like, we can have the girls in the room orally please their partners at the same time. Once Lisa has accomplished her task and proven her skills, Lisa, Stan and Teresa are going to trade places, and they will work Lisa's pussy until she writhes in pleasure. Our goal is to ejaculate on her naked body at the same time she explodes. Everyone understand?" I asked as I scanned the room. Both men and women were nodding their heads. "Does anyone not want to play?" I asked, nervously scanning the room. I didn't really need an answer because the couples were taking their places in the center of the room. Teresa smiled nervously. Lisa scooped her up into her arms and kissed her. She rubbed the young girl's shoulders and breasts and pulled her tight. Stan stood behind her and rubbed her naked ass. She instinctively spread her legs, letting his fingers find her soft wet hole.

Stan took her to the floor, her ass squatting down over his abdomen. He laid on his back. His erection stuck up proudly between her legs. She straddled his torso and leaned back so that he could rub her breasts. She was stunning. We all stared. Every guy in the room was instantly hard, and as Lisa moved to her knees, so did the women in the room. The men stared at Teresa's pussy. Lisa began licking its folds, then licked Stan's darkening penis. She played with both of them, and it was clear she knew just how much and how little to touch Stan to keep him hard and not push him over the edge. We watched as she focused on Teresa. Teresa started to moan and the women in the room responded in kind. Lisa licked Stan once more, then folding his cock back, she pressed it into Teresa's pussy. She licked Teresa's pussy and Stan's dick as they worked together. It wasn't but a few minutes before Stan exploded in a fountain of "Oh Shit! Oh Shit! OH SHIT!" Teresa followed quickly after him as she looked at the ceiling past all of the eyes watching her. Lisa smiled and cooed, then licked the two of them clean. As the couple began to stand, the women in the room did too. They moved to behind their partners as Lisa laid down at the center of the circle. She was especially nervous, but visibly excited!

The men stepped in closer. Teresa moved between Lisa's legs, stuck two middle fingers in her pussy, then sucked her fingers clean. She did it again, only this time she offered her fingers to Stan who was kneeling behind Lisa, holding her breasts and pinching her nipples. Lisa's gaze followed the sticky fingers into her husband's mouth. She groaned when the third time Teresa's fingers went into her own mouth.

Teresa rubbed Lisa's belly, pinched and pulled at her pussy lips, then bent down to stuff her tongue in Lisa's hot pussy. The women in the room slowly began masterbating their partners. The men reached back to do the same to their wives behind them. Everyone's eyes were on Lisa. She soaked up the intensity of the moment, then closed her eyes as Teresa began working her clit. The scene carried on this way for several minutes. Lisa was trying to focus on just her pleasure while Teresa was trying to slowly build up the explosion. When Lisa's eyes opened, and her hips began to sway, Teresa became more aggressive. Instinctively, the men reached back to their own members and began stroking themselves in earnest. The women began to work their own bodies. Tammy was the first to moan in pleasure. Lisa followed suit with a loud groan. The men waited and watched, trying to time their ejaculations just right. Stephanie moaned loudly, and Teresa started to hum. Lisa's hips started to bounce. Her eyes rolled back and her head fell on Stan's shoulder. Her long brown hair covered half of his body. She screamed and stared at the ceiling. Stan squeezed her breasts, Teresa clamped down on her pussy. She screamed again.

Alan was the first to pop. His milky ejaculate grazed her shoulder. The shock brought Lisa back to full consciousness as she looked around the room, begging with her eyes for more sperm on her body. Mike began to grunt with Danielle moaning behind him. Lisa reached out with her head to capture his cum with her mouth. Aaron and Carlos hit her on the right side, and it was like popcorn exploding after that. Lisa's face, shoulders and neck were covered in sticky white slime, when Rick finally reached orgasm. She twisted to get closer and closed her eyes as she let him spurt on her face. There was a lot of panting in the room, when Cindy, Laura, and Tammy dove down to give Lisa a tongue bath. They licked at each other. Lisa sucked their tongues and licked their faces. They became a slimy wet moving mound of skin as they rubbed their bodies together. Aaron groaned at the site. Stan continued to rub all the women in his reach. Teresa stood up and came back with a few damp towels which she handed to the girls on the floor. Lisa's face beamed. Her smile was bigger than it had been all night. She stood and announced that she was going to take a shower. "Anyone who wants to wash my body and probe my pussy is invited!" She announced. She grabbed Mike's arm as she made her way to the shower. Alan and Maria followed after her. Cindy giggled and ran behind.

"That was amazing!" Gina told me. Stephanie came over and pressed her naked body into mine. "Nice job!" She said. "I told you, there is truth in fucking!"

I kissed her neck, pulled her tight into me and whispered, "It's the power of your pussy!" She rubbed my still stiff cock between her legs, kissed me again, and pulled away smiling.

Jenny gave me a big grin, threw herself into my arms, and announced, "We did it! And it was Awesome!"

I kissed her deeply and held her in my arms. We were hugging when Gina and Captain Keith came up to us. Gina winked. I asked about the cake and she explained that we'd wait for Lisa and her shower buddies to return. Captain Keith turned to Jenny and began to speak to her in a very formal tone.

"Miss Jenny," He started. "I would be most honored if you would do me the tremendous favor of joining me in my state quarters for the night. I have a big bed with fluffy pillows and silk sheets that I would love to let you enjoy while I ravage and fuck you until you pass out."

"Oh MY!" Jenny said, playing along. "WELL, I will have to gain my husband's permission!"

"Oh Dear..." She said turning to face me. "Would you let me go be fucked by the CAPTAIN of this ship all night until my legs don't work and he has no more skin left on his dick?" She winked at me and smiled.

"Well, I don't know if I'll like it..." I responded, "But I WANT you to be happy. And if you WANT to be ravished all night by this truly handsome man, who, I'm certain, is a fantastic lover, I guess I would have to let you go......" I put my hand on her naked ass.

She squealed like a school girl, ran over to Captain Keith and jumped onto his body, wrapping her legs around his torso. He steadied to catch her and not fall over. He turned to take her to his room, when I yelled back at them. "What about CAKE! Aren't you going to have cake with us!?"

Jenny turned back to me and said, "We'll be taking our cake in our room, Thank You. You can bring it up in an hour. And DON'T Forget the MILK!" She demanded. Gina, Keith and I laughed at her demanding tone. Captain Keith carried my bride away up to his room.

The cake (and Gina) were amazing by the way...

12