SodaPop

Story Info
A tale of two misfits.
7.3k words
4.51
13.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TSpank61
TSpank61
286 Followers

***All sex in this story is between consenting adults over the age of 18***

*****

My name is Charles Edwards, I prefer to be called Chuck but most everyone calls me Soda. I hate that nickname. Why? Well, that is what this story is about.

I am an average guy in most ways. 5'11" tall and 170 pounds with brown hair and blue eyes. I am 26 years old and while I can't actually be classified as a virgin, I might as well be.

I had a normal childhood, my parents are still married, grew up in the suburbs, the youngest of three children. I was always a little shy and quiet, but had friends and socialized well once I got to know you.

I didn't know I was a little different until Junior HS. In the eighth grade the new Junior HS opened and my life has not been the same since. Our old building did not have shower facilities so we did not shower after gym class. That first shower after gym class changed the way everyone looked at me and treated me.

When you are young, boys don't have any reason to see each other naked. When I stripped down for that first shower after gym class, I knew I was different. My cock has always been really thick with matching large balls. How was I supposed to know that not everyone was the same size? It was not that long, a little above average at 7.5 inches, but my shaft was too thick to reach my hand around even while flaccid. When erect, it is larger than a soda can.

The comments started that first day, along with the nicknames. Horse, Meat, etc, etc. The one that stuck though, was SodaPop. One kid said it was thicker than a can of soda. Coincidentally, at that time we were reading The Outsiders by SE Hinton in English class. There is a character in that book named SodaPop Curtis, so everyone started calling me SodaPop. Over time, it got shortened to just Soda.

Word spread quickly through school and I became very "popular". You might think that is a good thing, right? Not to a kid who is naturally shy and certainly not for the reason I became popular. Everywhere I went I saw the looks and heard the comments. I became an oddity.

Through high school, I got plenty of offers for dates. Just about every girl in school wanted to see it for herself. I was just too shy and embarrassed to accept any of these offers. I knew these girls were more interested in my "equipment " than they were me. One girl always caught my eye though. I had known her since grade school but she was more shy than I was and we never got together. Her name was Cindy Parks. She was about 5'4" tall and around 130 pounds with very nice curves, but it was tough to tell because she always wore loose clothing. She had big brown eyes that she hid behind large framed glasses. She was in all advanced classes so we had few classes together. I always felt an unspoken connection with her, but we were both too afraid to admit it. I guess she and I were just not meant to be.

Things changed a bit after my 18th birthday. My mom wanted to throw me a party, but I had few friends. Her best friend Mrs. Simmons had a daughter, Cathy, who was a couple days older than me. They decided to throw a combined birthday party, so that I would have more people show up for my party.

Cathy and I had known each other for years because our moms were so close, but we never got along. She was pretty, outgoing, had lots of friends, and thought I was weird. She would go out of her way to torment me, until the size of my cock became known. Then she started showing interest in me, but I remembered how she always used to treat me. Plus she had a reputation as a slut. I don't know if it was true, but where there is smoke, right?

At the party, someone spiked the punch and things started to get a little out of hand before our mothers shut it down. After everyone had left, Cathy and I were helping clean up. We were both buzzed from the punch, and as we were putting the folding chairs away in the garage, Cathy kissed me. I was taken by surprise and pulled back from her.

"Why don't you like me Soda," she asked?

"Could be because you treated me like crap our whole lives," I replied.

"I'm sorry, I was a bratty kid. I have tried to be nice to you as we got older, but you don't want anything to do with me."

"I just figured that you wanted to get in my pants. See if the rumor is true, like all the other girls," I answered.

"Well, I must admit, I do want to see it but that's not the only reason. I like you, you're a nice guy and would like to know you better. As a matter of fact I was hoping you would take me to prom next month," she said as she batted her eyes.

I was totally taken back by that. "I figured you would have plenty of guys asking you," I said.

"Well yes, but I want to go with you."

So many thoughts went through my mind. I wanted to go to prom. I didn't know who else I would take. Cathy was very pretty. Was she only going because of my dick? Did I really care? Fuck it.

"Ok, will you go to the prom with me," I asked?

She smiled, "I thought you would never ask!"

So after that party, we started to date until prom. Cathy was a 5'8" blond with a lean athletic body. Not usually my type, I liked curvy brunettes, but very pretty.

We "made out" on our dates, kissing and fondling each other through our clothes but no further.

Prom was okay, Cathy looked beautiful and we had fun dancing. We spent too much time with her snobby friends instead of my friends. So when Cathy wanted to leave, I was ready. We had rented a room at the hotel where prom was held, so it was just an elevator ride away.

I had gotten some champagne and put it on ice earlier, so we drank some to calm us down. We were both nervous. We laid on the bed kissing and removing our clothes,

"Oh my god, it's true," Cathy exclaimed.

She started to stroke it with both hands and lick it. She was unable to fit it in her mouth, but tried her best. I was busy fingering and licking her too. Having no experience, I was fumbling around down there but Cathy seemed to enjoy it.

Finally, I positioned myself between her legs to fuck her. Cathy was guiding it in, rubbing the head around her lips. "Ok, go slow," her voice trembled.

I tried to push it in slowly, pushing the tip past her lips. As the crown of my head started to stretch her opening, Cathy screamed, "Stop!"

We adjusted positions a couple times but nothing worked. Finally frustrated, she jerked me off onto her tits. I ate her to a climax in return. While that was fun, it was very anticlimactic!

Of course, after prom Cathy dumped me. I wasn't surprised.

I hoped that things might be different in college, but of course some people from my high school attended the same college and spread the word about me. Before I knew it, people stopped calling me Chuck and I was Soda again.

Again I got a lot of offers. I accepted some, but the results were always the same. I got a lot of stroking and licking, penetration was impossible, then I got dumped. I stopped accepting the offers after a while.I still went out with friends, but my expectations were low of ever getting laid.

Until I met an older lady at a bar one night. I had several drinks and was feeling no pain when I asked her to dance. Her name was Sharon and she said she was 38, divorced with two kids. She was a tall brunette with large tits and a larger than average ass. She had a sitter that night and was partying hard with some of her coworkers. She was getting rather drunk and I thought she was hot. We did a fast number, then a slow song. During the slow dance, our hands started to roam and she rubbed her crotch on my bulge. When she felt it, she pulled back with an OMG look on her face.

"Is that real," she asked?

Very smoothly, I replied, "Let's go to my place and you can find out for yourself." I am not usually that forward, but like I said, I had a few drinks in me.

She said goodbye to her friends and was all over me as we walked out to my car. She grabbed me and stuck her tongue down my throat as I tried to open her door for her. She started to rub my cock through my pants, moaning as we kissed deeply. As I got in and started to drive, she continued to rub my cock through my pants. She unbuckled, unzipped me and tried to fish my hardening cock out but it would not come out. Finally at a stoplight, she opened my pants totally and I lifted my ass so she could slide my pants down a little and get my cock out.

"Oh My God! It's fucking huge," she exclaimed! She started to stoke it and spread the copious amount of precum around the head.

"I've always had a fantasy of being totally filled with a big cock. I wasn't quite expecting this though. I'm not sure I can handle this but I sure want to try! Just please be gentle," she whispered as she continued to stroke my thick shaft.

I looked down and her small hand barely went half way around my cock. She turned in her seat more and started stroking it with both hands while moaning and whispering under her breath. I heard things like "so big", "stretch me", "so full". When we got to my apartment, it took a while to fit it back in my pants. We walked arm in arm to my door, kissing and caressing each other the whole way. Clothes started to come off as soon as we got in the door, leaving a trail like breadcrumbs to my bedroom.

We were both naked by the time we got to my bedroom. Sharon was still in pretty good shape but definitely not a 20 year old hard body. Her big boobs sagged a bit but I thought that made them look sexier. She had really long and thick nipples. She saw me looking and told me they got bigger since nursing her kids. She had a little pooch belly and a couple small stretch marks from her pregnancies but was a very sexy package indeed.

I could see she was checking me out too. I am not overly muscular but stayed in very good shape playing intramural sports at school. I guess lean would be a good way to describe me, except for my cock. That was at full mast from Sharon's stimulation, looking bigger than ever. It was rather red and leaking precum profusely. I was breathing heavily in excitement at the thought that I might finally be losing my virginity.

Sharon started to kiss me and run her hands all over my body before kissing her way down my body as she kneeled before me. She could not fit my cock in her mouth but started to lick my shaft from my huge balls to my cockhead. She cupped my balls with her left hand as she stroked my cock with her right hand. She swirled her tongue all around the head catching the precum her stroking was producing. "Mmmm, you taste good, baby," she moaned.

I could feel the tingle in my balls of an approaching orgasm, so I stopped her. I gently lifted her and placed her on the bed so I could sample her lovely body. I kissed her deeply and then started to kiss her neck and nibble her ears causing her to moan. Her beautiful breasts were calling to me, so I kissed my way down to them. Her nipples had stiffened and gotten even bigger! I started to lick and suck one nipple while manually stimulating the other, alternating periodically. Her nipples were very sensitive and Sharon moaned, "Oh fuuck yes!"

I kissed my way down her body to her pussy, Sharon waxed or shaved and only had a larger than average landing strip above her pussy. Her lips were large and she was leaking fluids out of her cunt and down her ass crack. I spread her legs wide and licked them all up, starting from her asshole up to her clit. Sharon started to moan and buck her hips as I stuck my tongue in her pussy and licked and sucked her labia. I focused on licking and sucking her clit, when Sharon surprised me with a quick orgasm. She pulled my face hard into her cunt by my hair while bucking her hips quickly. Every time she bucked she would cry out, "Oh, oh, oh oh!" Then she seemed to seize up and every muscle in her body tensed as she came hard!

As she finished cumming, her body fell limply onto my bed. She lay there breathing heavily for a moment, then opened her eyes and said, "I have to have that big cock in me now. I think we are gonna need some lube, do you have any?"

I reached in my nightstand and pulled out the lube that I used to masturbate with, thankful that I could finally use it with another person! Sharon coated my cock liberally with the lube and spread the excess around and in her pussy. She grabbed my cock, placing the head at her opening. "Remember, please be gentle."

I pushed slightly and the head started to penetrate her but stopped as the crown reached her lips. "Wait," she said. Sharon opened her legs wider, lifting them up and out, then using both hands spread her pussy lips open. "Ok now ease it in."

I pushed harder and with a "pop" my cockhead slid in. Sharon screamed, "Ohhh my god! Wait, let me get used to it a second."

I stopped as Sharon caught her breath and willed her muscles to relax. After a couple of minutes, she said, "Ok, just go slow."

I started to saw my cock in and out slowly, going just a couple millimeters deeper each time. Sharon was grimacing and moaning continuously. I applied more lube periodically and after about 20 minutes, I had half my cock up her pusy. Her lips would suck in as I entered her pussy and pull out as I exited. Unfortunately, half was all she could take since my shaft gets slightly larger at the base. Her cunt was so tight, I could not really increase the speed or force of my strokes and I could see that Sharon was really uncomfortable. Finally, she said, "Stop, I'm sorry baby. This is not gonna work, you are too big, I can't take anymore."

I slowly pulled out with a wet, popping sound as Sharon let out a huge sigh. I lay down next to her with my angry looking cock sticking straight up. "I won't leave you hanging sweetie," Sharon said as she kneeled on the bed next to me. She applied some more lube, then started to rapidly stroke my cock with both hands. As worked up as I was, it did not take long for my orgasm to arrive. She pointed my cock at her tits as my cum rocketed up my shaft squirting like a hose. My large balls always produced a lot of cum but not usually this much! About 6 large spurts covered Sharon in my cum, her tits and stomach were covered and the first spurt had hit her in the face. She had a large glob dripping off her chin, which she caught with her finger and put in her mouth.

"Mmmm. That was incredible! I have never seen anyone cum like that," she exclaimed. She started to rub my cum into her tits and stomach. "Let's take a shower, then I need you to take me back to my car at the club. I need to get home."

We showered, got dressed, and I took her to her car. As I dropped her off, Sharon kissed me and said, "Thanks baby, I'm sorry it didn't work out like we hoped but I had a great time. Take care." I watched her walk gingerly to her car and drive away. We did not exchange phone numbers or anything, we both knew this was a one time thing.

So, I guess I was no longer a virgin but I still felt that way. I decided that it was easier to avoid relationships and take care of my sexual gratification myself. I threw myself into my studies and graduated with honors. I still went out, played on my intramural teams, and had friends. I just did not approach any women for dates, what was the point?

After graduating with a degree in business, I decided to buy a franchise of a national fast food chain. My grandparents had left me some money when they passed away several years ago, so I did not have to go into debt. I spent all my time getting the restaurant running right. I focused on service in an extremely clean environment. I did all the things I expected from my employees, from taking out the trash to cleaning the toilets. My people were expected to provide great service of a quality product with a smile on their face. I paid higher wages because I expected the best. It took a while but before long I had a great crew that could run the place with or without me.

At that point, I opened up another restaurant and when that was running right, another. Within four years, I had seven restaurants. So here I am at 26, wealthy, successful in business, but with no other life. Up to now, my work had been enough. Now that my restaurants were running smoothly, I was starting to need more. I wanted someone to share my successes, to share my life. It had been so long though, I wasn't even sure how to go about meeting someone. At least not the kind of woman I wanted. Plus, there was always the looming specter of my cock. I watched porn, I had seen the women being fisted videos, so I figured there were some women out there who could handle it. Problem was, I had never met any!

Figuring it was just not meant to be, I continued with my life of work, going to the gym, and the occasional beer out with the few friends I had.

One day, I was wiping down a table at one of my restaurants, when I saw her. Her face had matured, the glasses were gone but I would know those big, beautiful, brown eyes anywhere. Cindy Parks looked prettier than ever. I just stood there staring, until she looked up and our eyes met. I saw the recognition in her eyes and then my heart skipped a beat as a smile lit up her face!

----

Cindy's Story

My childhood was pretty unremarkable. Middle class family, parents still together, youngest of two sisters. We lived in a nice suburban town in a cozy 3 bedroom home. My older sister Sara was always more outgoing and popular. I was shy and quiet. While Sara was always going out with friends and then dates as she got older. I stayed home and studied. By the time I hit high school, I was in all advanced classes. I never really dated, but there was always a boy I liked from afar. His name was Chuck Edwards, we were in the same school from grade school to high school. He was quiet too, and we did not have many classes together, so we never really socialized.

In eighth grade everyone started to call him Soda. I was shocked when I heard why he picked up that nickname. That made him very popular throughout high school with all the girls but he seemed to become even more shy. The girls had to chase him to convince him to go out with them. I knew I did not stand a chance, so I just continued to study and kept to myself.

I really had no social life to speak of, just a few friends from my advanced classes. We would go to movies or dinner but usually hung out at home with a pizza and some movies on Netflix. I did go to prom with the boy next door. George was in my advanced classes at school and we were just friends. We had a good time but it was not really a date. He actually came out of the closet in college and started dating men. I always had a feeling he was gay, but he is a great guy and we still stay in touch.

My college life started out much the same. I would go to class, the library, or home to study. I had a few friends but always stayed away from the big parties. This continued until my junior year. That year I got a new roommate, Melissa. She was very outgoing and made it her mission to socialize me more. We started to go out together and she even got me to double date with some guys that she set me up with. I did not click with any of them though, so nothing serious came of those relationships. I had kissed these guys and even let a couple feel my boobs through my shirt but that wa it, I was still a virgin.

After finals at the end of my junior year, Melissa was dating a frat guy. His fraternity was throwing a party to celebrate the end of finals before everyone left for summer. She talked me into going to the party. It had been a rough year. I was an accounting major and was taking a heavy class load, so I firgured it would be good to blow off a little steam.

We dressed up that night. I borrowed a dress from Melissa that was a little tight and shorter than I normally wear. The party was in full swing when we arrived. We got a couple cups of punch that had obviously been spiked. I don't usually drink, so I started to feel the effects quickly. Her boyfriend and one of his frat brothers walked up and asked us to dance. I started to drink and dance for the next hour or so, having a great time. I was thinking, "so this is what it's like to be social and popular!"

TSpank61
TSpank61
286 Followers
12