Sodomy & Gamore: A Prelude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Adom&Eav
Adom&Eav
173 Followers

"Fuck my cock Geneva!" I ordered and she tried her best. But much like my daughter's mouth, her pottyslot was so small.

"Shove your hips to me Dutchess, I want to fuck your sweet little ass". She showed more resistance than mother.

"Please Lord. Slow! Its the biggest I ever had!" she cried. The burning stretching ring about my mothers ass was choking my length. But with three other women present, we could not give to resistance.

"Ohhh shit!, fuck! Pleese my Lord." I had shoved over half of my cock in her clenching shitter. I began to work it at angles despite her cries. And finally just as the Duke, I shoved my full King-size cock up her tight trembling butt. It was the best butt I had ever had. I grabbed her shoulders and rode mothers hot little butthole for several minutes. She was soon to fuck me back as well.

"Ohhh yes, yes!. Fuck mother's little asshole. Shove it deep in my bowels!" mother cried.

"My god! I love it. Keep fucking my horny shithole Duke!" Dutchess screamed.

"That's it Geneva, suck my cock with your asshole. Serve my hot sword" I ordered.

And at our permission, Max was in line to fuck my wife's asshole. I was the only to do it 15 yrs ago. So I spared her by moving him over to Miss Jackson while Joe positioned his hard black cock at my wife's perky little hiney. She was braced with eyes shut, expecting the biggest cock in the mansion.

"Ohhh Uhh Ahhh!" My wife incessant moaning lasted less than I thought. I knew she had opened her eyes when I heard...

"Yes fucker. Ram that big black steak right up my ass!. Fuck me hard! Yes!"

And when Miss Jackson heard her, she knew what was coming. And protested. "Ohh no, I cant ta...Ahhh! Please no... take it out" she begged as Max shoved that massive pole up her shitchute.

The room filled with moans and groans of pain and pleasure. We could've waked the dead. And soon all four women were shoving ass back at us begging for a hot steamy buttfuck. It was then time to exchange. We pulled our cocks free of sucking assholes with four distinct 'popping' noises. No ass could take so much cock without discharging. Duke and I grabbed the heads of the maids and smacked their lips with cock. They would know next time to suck our swollen pricks on demand. So they opened their mouths with hesitation, and sucked cocks as deep as they could. Duke then moved behind my mother's ass and centered on her bruised rosebud. His own mother's asshole was puckered red sucking for cock. I teased her hot little hole with my saliva slickened cockhead.

I knew this day would come. I lusted for this ass more than my own mother's. It wasn't as sexy, but the way it moved when she walked. It was wider than mothers but not as tight. Her asscheeks was lower to her thighs and I knew it would make it more fuckable than mothers. I could see Duke having more trouble getting between mom's buns, while I shoved my manmeat up Aunties rectum from cockhead to balls.

"Aggghh shit!" she hissed. Duke looked over and with anger, and started pounding fuckstick in mother's butt. She whimpered while she rotated her hips to help. The Dutches shithole was not as tight as hers, but just as reactive. She was sucking my dick with her ass, clasping, pulling, almost chewing on it.

My wife moaned a lot more now with Max in her ass, she was no match for the force that he fucked with. She just laid her head and shoulders on the pre-placed cushions. "Fuck me Max. Grab my ass and make it fuck you back!" And he did.

Miss Jackson literally jacked her horny flat ass off with Joe's thick cock.

Duke and I adored each other's mommy-poopchutes. We could cum in them now. But there was dominance to establish.

My wife's sweet ass, well fucked however, was still luscious. It was so small yet so round and pouty. It begged to be fucked. So after the young maids serviced our soiled cocks for Duke and me, I gently long-stroke her stretched opened colon. Her ass was small like mother's, but her cheeks had less resistance. I fucked her slow still and found G-spots not yet discovered. My wife had her strongest orgasms with my cock up ass, so I fucked it just the way she liked. Duke simply fucked the cook's ass just the way he liked.

Joe seemed to enjoy the Dutchess' asshole as he reamed her good. 20yrs his senior may have introduced for him the hottest little shitter. Princess was content with me in her ass and clamped down as I was leaving. A faint fart was the only resistance her well fucked assring could muster. Mother also fought to keep Max's huge monster. She had assed back three whole feet to keep her hot loving tunnel wrapped around his muscle.

The maids were now cleaning mixtures of liquid fuckslime from our cocks and we help by shoving them to the back of their throats.

Mother was now whipping her ass in a blur, eating up Joe's 10" with her ass. "Pleease cum in my ass Joe. Drown my hot fucking shitter in your slime!".

And Dutchess ass was no longer rotating. As was my wife, she was paralyzed by Max's monster prick and heavy boning. She laid there with her ass stuck to his stomach, lubricated in thick white cumage that covered his belly on down to her knees.

Cum was now spurting from my wife's butthole with each slow stroke of Dukes cock. He had filled her anal cavity to the brim. It had no where else to go.

And I was banging Miss Jackson's poor little ass with all of my zest. Her ass jiggled with each thrust and her loose asspucker opened and shut in milking rhythm. She threw her ass back at me in search of cock and her wrectum begged for cum to feed her bowels. I hosed her asshole with gushes of cocksewage that burned her assguts with flames of lust and boil back out bubbling smoky white lava all over her bronzed creamy buttocks. The more cum I pumped in her shitter, the more she farted out. It was squishing against stomach and coating my balls. The maids were licking furiously at Duke's and my balls while rich sap continued to leak.

Mother got her steaming hot shitter dowsed with his black loving cockmeat. Mothers ass was amazing the way it summoned the strength to lock around his fat shaft. He and Max still had to tug those cocks free even after all that assfucking. They 'popped' out with lewd 'slurps' and released rivers of cum. Thankfully we had human dams. Our maids plugged the leaking buttholes with greedy sticky tongues.

Adom&Eav
Adom&Eav
173 Followers
12