Sofa Encounter

Story Info
She longed to feel and taste you.
1.4k words
4
13k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were finally going to be together again...my heart was pounding...not nervous though. For I was anxiously awaiting your arrival. It had been way too long....since we had seen each other....touched each other. I heard your car....and I smile...you are finally here. I hear the key turn the lock....again my heart pounds so loud I am sure you would hear it the minute you came through the door.

It is almost dark now.... I had candles lit....wine chilling with glasses beside the sofa. I would let you open it. I licked my lips...a habit I do when anxious...excited. As you walk in the room....we both smile...our eyes lock....and I can't wait for your kiss. But I do not rise...I stay seated on the sofa...waiting for you to come over to me. I wait for you to make.....the first .move. But you can see it...in my eyes. My hunger...my urgency....to feel you...to be in your arms...to kiss you.

You lean down...capturing my face between your hands...and kiss me slowly... tenderly....was that a moan already escaping from within me? Yes...and you pull away...once again looking into my eyes...and smile.

I watch your movements...taking off your shoes...your eyes caressing me... making me blush....my mind asks again 'how can you do this to me...make me feel this way so easily'. You take the wine ....pouring it carefully and handing me a glass.

"I have missed you baby," you say. Do I tell you 'I've missed you too' I ask myself and think not.

After a few drinks of wine you set your glass and mine aside ...you pull me to my feet...close to you...hugging me tightly. The music is low...sensuous. We start to move in rhythm....and I lay my head on your shoulder....closing my eyes. You feel so good... this close to me....and I feel your hands already beginning to roam... touching.... teasing... slowly. As you touch my breasts...I can't help it...as I gasp at the contact with my hardened nipples...already so sensitive ....as I have waited for you to touch me like this....needing you. I can feel your hardness close to me...and I am aching to touch you...but I do not....at least...not until you tell me it's ok to do so.

You know what I want....what I desire...to be touching you in the same manner. What was it you told me the last time baby? Anticipation ...build up....and....I had to wait...and you would tell me 'when' I could allow my hands the same freedom as your's are now doing. This does drive me crazy....making me want you even more.

As you push my hair aside...you kiss my neck...sending chills down my spine. I can't help but sigh...and moan...as your lips tenderly tease my ear and again my neck. I hear you whisper in my ear...."Touch me now baby, touch my cock.". mmmmmm I moan as I move my hand ....feeling the buldge...and I rub you slowly....wanting your hardness to be free of it's constraints. I hear you chuckle softly at my impatience again.

I feel your hands unbuttoning my soft silky robe....such tiny buttons and I smile...now who is the impatient one my darling? Finally, you have them all undone...and open it...allowing more access to my breasts...now there is only a thin layer as a barrier. You push the robe down my shoulders....kissing me again...and then moving down to my shoulders....I feel you kiss...then lick....then kiss again. You continue until you hear my moans of pleasure. I cling to you as I feel your mouth on my breasts.... Kissing them through the material....and I want to be free from any barriers...skin to skin. I start to push my gown away....and you hold my hands....as you gently bite my nipples causing me to moan again....louder this time.....you continue to tease me like this over and over....my legs beginning to fail me....as I lean against you.

Suddenly you pull away....and reach for our wine....you know I am close to cumming....my body cries out 'why did you stop'. I look at your hardness again...eyes burning into you....needing you. I start to speak...to tell you this...but all you say is 'shhhhhhhhhh' and smile.

Taking me by my hand...we move to the sofa with our wine and sit close together. My breathing is more normal....although the fires you have ignited are far from normal...and you can see it in my eyes...my trembling body. We sit and talk for a few minutes. I know what you are doing....deliberately teasing me...making me wait. A lesson in 'patience'?

Finally, you take our glasses and set them aside...and turn back to me. I watch you stand, and undress....ahh so very slowly. I watch your every movement....your shirt first...watch as you deliberately take your time with the buttons.....and I look into your eyes....for if I had been undoing them...I would probably have ripped it open...sending buttons flying everywhere. I lick my lips with my tongue.....hurry baby I am thinking....please. Now your belt, and your trousers....again so slow. My eyes show my desire ...you know what I want to do....to taste you...feeling your hard cock in my mouth...all of what I desire is so easily read upon my face. Our eyes meet again and stay locked as you remove your remaining clothes.

I look at your entire body.....and my heart again beats faster... ahhh baby....I reach out to you.... I love the look on your face...in your eyes...the desire I see there too...for it matches...my own.

You come closer and I lean on the arm of the sofa....stretching out my legs...you are holding your cock...stroking it for me. I look up into your eyes...and I need no further encouragement. I reach out to hold your hard shaft...my fingers wrapping around you....and I hear your slight moan....mmmmmmmm....small sounds escape from me as well. You are as close to the sofa as you can get.....my hand is stroking you slowly...the other hand resting now on your hip...you watch...as...I ....wrap my lips...around your...hard cock...just the head and my lips....lightly brush across the tip... tasting... ahhh... baby...you taste so good. You watch the emotions on my face....at how much I enjoy this with you...teasing your cock...fucking my mouth with it....tasting ....

mmmmmmmm. My lips now kiss the tip of your cock...then starts trailing down your entire length...licking the top of your cock.....wrapping my mouth and licking just the head...and the licking and kissing down the bottom side....I move up further onto the arm of the sofa....as I lean to kiss...and to lick.....your scrotum....mmmmm I start moaning again...because of the excitement I feel....within you as well as me. I keep stroking your cock as I lick and tease your balls. My left hand squeezing your ass....then I start to lick my way back to tip of your cock again....oh baby...so much precum....my lips are relishing in this delight.....and it causes my smooth pussy lips to become even wetter....for I can feel that I am getting close to cumming.

I feel your hands reach for my hair....softly playing in it while I suck on you....lick on you....taste you....mmmmmm. My moans are now becoming louder as my mouth teasingly lowers more....and more....and more onto your shaft....taking you so deep within my mouth......ahhh baby.... I can't help it....I start pumping your cock into my mouth faster....faster....deeper...faster...deeper....and deeper still...until your cock is hitting the back of my throat and I moan so loud against it that it vibrates your cock. I feel myself fixing to cum.....and you know that I am by the way my body is becoming...so rigid...and trembling. Then I feel you start moving your hips.....fucking my mouth faster and harder...ahhhh more baby....faster....faster...harder. I moan louder still for the faster you fuck my mouth....the more I feel my orgasm reaching crescendo.......tears are now streaming from my eyes as I cum....body quivering... trembling...arching...but still.....I want to feel you fucking my mouth hard....I want to taste your cum...all of it...to swallow it....not wasting any of you.... I continue to moan as you grab my head...holding me close as I feel your cock ....it's getting so hard baby....fuck me harder....yes....that's it baby....harder...and faster. As I feel your orgasm too reaching it's height......my hand grabs your ass as you hold my head.....and shoot your cum down my throat...soft gagging noises I can not help.....but I do not care.....for I want 'all' of you....every drop. And with one last plunge in my mouth I hear your loudest moan. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

You release my head...and I open my eyes....wet from the tears...shining from such ecstasy that we have both shared. I feel you reach to wipe my wet cheeks...then bend down to kiss me....the taste of you still on my lips.