Sofa So Good Ch. 02

Story Info
Saturday night at home with friends.
846 words
3.93
17.7k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lei Feng
Lei Feng
14 Followers

As I bent down to take Simon's hard, familiar cock into my mouth, he slid down the sofa, so that he was lying almost flat, his bum at the very edge of the seat. I liked this, because I could lay my head on his belly, as I held him in my mouth. I moved myself so that I was kneeling on the sofa, my head resting on Simon's belly, and my pussy in front of Calvin's face.

As I hoped, Calvin got the message very quickly, but the message got somewhat garbled. He moved behind me, and, slapping me vigorously on the bum first, he began to thumb my clit, then insert first one finger, and then two, into my pussy. This enthused me, and I began to push back against his fingers, as he stroked my clit and I sucked on Simon's cock. I think I made appreciative noises. Simon reached behind me, and undid my strapless bra, , and it fell off, allowing my big heavy tits to bounce free. I raised my head from Simon's belly, and held his hot erection upright, and began to stroke it and suck it more rhythmically in time to the thrusting of Calvin's finger is into my pussy.

Simon reached under me and began to slap and tug at my nipples. I was not thinking at all at this time, just very much enjoying the pleasure that these sensations were bringing to my body as a whole. Calvin suddenly withdrew his fingers, to my instant and loud dismay, which was almost as instantly addressed when, making me moan with pleasure into Simon's cock, Calvin put his mouth against my pussy, and began to kiss my clit vigorously. With a cock in my mouth, and a mouth on my clit, and my nipples being tugged hard, there was only one thing I could do. I came, loud, hard, my hips pulsing back into Calvin's face, my head falling once more onto Simon's belly. The game was on.

As I came back to myself, my awareness centred on my body, still aroused beyond endurance, I needed more fulfilment, I needed a cock, lots of cocks, I needed to come. Rational thought was beyond me, though I was very aware of four men around me, four erect cocks, four bodies to satisfy mine. I was aware of my remaining clothes being removed, and a number of hands fondling my body. Simon lifted my head gently from his belly,

"It's alright," he whispered, "we know what you want."

Calvin, behind me, spread my legs and slid his legs and body between them, Simon rising and holding me up as he did so. I opened my eyes at last. I was kneeling on all fours, Calvin's feet beneath my face. Charlie and Alf, along with Simon, were standing at the side of the sofa, naked and very erect. I moaned at the site of three hard cocks, all available for my pleasure, aroused to erection by me. Calvin, meanwhile, was holding my hips, and pulling me back and down. I looked down, and back, between my big, hanging tits to his legs, and his body beyond, and the massive black erection straining up to seek out my dripping pussy. What could I do? I lowered myself backwards, and down onto his enormous erect cock. I watched as the glistening purple head nuzzled against my pussy lips, then finding its way, slid quickly into me. I whimpered, and then Calvin grasped my hips, and pulled me hard down onto him, his long thick member filling my overexcited pussy. I came explosively.

I was sitting on his cock, facing his feet, my pussy still throbbing with its recent orgasm, and a building passion which would inevitably lead to another. I sat up straight, and Simon knelt at the side of the sofa, and began caressing, and kissing and sucking my tits and nipples as he did so. Alf and Charlie were standing close by, stroking their cocks rhythmically, and moving closer to the action, which was, of course, centred on me. I opened my mouth in invitation, and Charlie was the first to move close enough for me to grasp him, and direct his warm soft/hardness, into my mouth. At the same time, I reached out and grasped Alf's erection, and began stroking it. A cock in my pussy, a cock in my mouth, a cock in my hand, and a mouth on my nipples. A single thrust from Calvin, and I came once more. Alf and Charlie changed places, and I had another cock in my mouth. Two cocks in the hand are worth one in the bush? A cock in the bush is worth two in the hand? And the value of a series in the mouth? To hard to to work out, when the reality was all very worthwhile. And the cock in the bush was thrusting insistently into me, demanding answering thrusts and wriggles, A hard nipple suck from Simon, and I came once more, crying into Alf's cock.

Lei Feng
Lei Feng
14 Followers