Sofa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman had a good firm figure showing it was true that she used the gym in a regular routine. She was about forty but looked younger. Maybe it was the devilish glint in her eye she had when he saw her upstairs. Now like Sylvia she wore a blank look.

It was interesting how her breasts moved in the leotard. The same motion as Sylvia only hers were larger.

He surmised she was the woman from the office that Sylvia had talked about, the substitute mother hen. The one that had taken her under her wing from the first day she had started. He couldn't remember her name but they could exchange pleasantries later.

Sylvia stepped off the treadmill and said. "I'm too hot." As the significance of her words sank into his tired mind he froze hoping she wouldn't do it, not now, in front of her friend! She pulled the leotard off with one sweeping movement.

He looked from her near naked body to the friend who stepped onto the treadmill. He watched the friend start walking blissfully unaware of her friend's unusual behaviour.

He let out a long breath of relief when the woman didn't react but continued without taking nay notice.

Sylvia sank to the floor lying back waiting for him to help her with the lascivious exercise. Her colleague continued walking. Tom closely watched while she spread her legs apart all the time glancing self consciously to see if the woman was taking any notice of this rude exhibition.

Sylvia was now able to stretch her legs out straight leaving nothing to the imagination with a smoothly shaved pubis. Another result of his instructions still attended to even though he had been away for a week.

He couldn't wait to get her back to the apartment as here and now was not the place or time. The subtle movements of her hips left him in little doubt that she too had missed him.

He stood up terminating the stretching allowing Sylvia to move on to the weights, which seemed to trigger the end of the walking for her friend. To his surprise she said the same thing and pulled off the leotard. When she came over to lie back on the floor with legs outstretched in imitation of Sylvia he just stood there.

It took a moment for him to recover and make a move. He kneeled before her taking hold of both ankles to help stretch her wide. Unlike his pupil she was either extremely subtle or double jointed as with little trouble she stretched her legs back further than Sylvia could.

The movement pulled the purple silk panties deep into her crotch. It was an erotic sight yet he dare not take advantage as he was unsure how deeply she had sunk into the trance during just one week.

He could do anything he liked with Sylvia having teased her along for the last few weeks and after all she had been practising the technique long before he had happened upon her.

Shaking his head in an attempt to clear the tiredness he let go of her ankles and stood up feeling more frustrated than ever.

The woman finished lifting weights while Sylvia pulled on the leotard and they were soon ready to go. Sylvia followed him out with the woman following. All three traipsed up the stairs to Sylvia's apartment.

In the apartment he knew Sylvia would have taken a shower to complete the cycle bringing them both round from the hypnotic trance. Since his version of the tape she would wait for him to take the initiative.

She lay back on the floor waiting for him, quivering slightly in anticipation, and so without a thought to the stranger standing nearby he lay down beside her and without a word she rolled on top of him.

Sylvia worked him over with more enthusiasm than ever. The week of denial for their special exercise had obviously been keenly needed. She lifted her hips manoeuvring her lips to the tip of his cock and plunge down on him to fill herself up.

As though in a race she ploughed on desperately, wanting satisfaction, needing to cum. When she heard him say the words it was with a great sigh she felt the tingling waves of pleasure course from deep inside to splash through her body. Her breasts burned sensitive and the sensations coursed out to her limbs leaving her feeling complete.

He came to after a few moments back to the land of the living. Sylvia rolled off with a grunt and he became aware of the woman pressing against the other side.

He looked at her curiously to find that she was waiting for him, for her turn. She had been following the exercises Sylvia completed and now it seemed she would continue with this one too, if he had the strength.

Sylvia began licking him clean, another little enhancement to their routine, and he felt a stirring between her lips. He concentrated on the woman's breasts and felt one to find it firm and the nipples engorged.

Sylvia had to be told to stop otherwise she would continue all evening, something he might explore one day, but for the moment there was a pressing task to complete. The woman was waiting and he didn't want to disappoint her.

No sooner had Sylvia moved away than the woman took her place after evidently taking notice of how to perform this particular exercise. He again guided himself into place and let her ride him with the minimum of direction. This time it took a while for him to comply with what seemed a mounting desperation on her part.

She had reached the point of no return well before him but was kept waiting with ever more frantic movements of her whole body. She was working hard to bring to a climax. Seeing her large breasts bouncing over his head was an exciting adventure.

Eventually he felt the moment of release had arrived. "Faster." He said. In a frenzy of desperate movements she pumped her vagina over his cock, gripping it ever tighter. With one word he brought the intense woman to a state of peace. "Cum!" He managed to say whereupon he did and she too exploded, deflating over him like a plastic doll suddenly ripped.

Continuing to deflate around him she gripped his body in a tight embrace with arms and legs holding onto him while shuddering violently.

Not only did he wonder at the strength of her orgasm but also at how quickly she had learnt to perform as Sylvia had.

After a little while she recovered enough to make her way down his torso to perform the delightful act of cleaning him up. While she did this he wondered what would happen when she arrived home to find his semen leaking out of her.

This was not something he would normally consider but under the circumstances it was vital to cover his tracks. Before dressing they would have to shower or at least wash up as it might not look right arriving home with her hair wrecked from a quick shower.

It could of course be suggested she felt like a shower after working out in the gym. In any case he sent them both off to wash his come from between their legs.

Watching them totter off he felt super human, a real man having taken these two women.

"That tape is marvellous." She said again. The two of them were still immersed in the warmth of a post orgasm, treating him to a wealth of compliments, showering him with smiles and attention.

He wondered if he should go and let the woman recover from the trance so that she could leave for home. He wasn't sure if she might be caught here wanting to be with him or perhaps she was trapped into following Sylvia unable to leave.

He again revelled in the memory of making love to this woman not even knowing her name. He had better be careful as he may well have to see her again as she was obviously someone close to Sylvia.

"Do you know, it's silly, but I didn't catch your name?" He said quietly.

The woman laughed. "I'm Sonia. I suppose in all the excitement we forgot." She said.

Sylvia tried to interrupt but the woman was enjoying herself too much to be interrupted.

"It's getting late and I need my beauty sleep so I'll leave you two. Goodnight." Sonia said.

"I had better go." He said.

"Nonsense you stay and talk." Sonia told him.

"Just go to bed. I need to catch up with news of his trip." Sylvia told her. Before Sonia could say anything more Sylvia ordered her away. "Say goodnight mum."

"Goodnight mum." Sonia said and the two women laughed at the shared joke. "Thank you for this evening. Exercise has never been so much fun." She said over her shoulder on the way to the spare bedroom.

So this woman wasn't leaving but staying the night. Staying here the whole week was how she had come to be so influenced by the tape. As he was rising from the chair he noticed a photo of Sylvia with both parents.

Her mother was in the photo. As though hit by a whirlwind his mind was swamped with impressions as thoughts came colliding together to make a totally new sense of that evening. With an intense clarity his tiredness was shocked away.

How could he have been so stupid not to see the resemblance between them? This woman wasn't a colleague, she was Sylvia's mother. Then his knees gave way leaving him collapsed in a heap on the sofa.

"Don't tell me the exercise was too much for you!" Sylvia asked, with amusement clear in her voice.

Trying to recover he told her. "It's been a long day. I'm tired after working then travelling." He said. She helped him up and they stood quit still. He kissed her forehead breaking the spell that bound them for that moment and off they sloped to the door where mumbled goodnights let him go.

***

"Good grief!" He whispered. "I slept with her mother. What am I going to do? It can't happen again. I wanted Sylvia to be, well, a girlfriend."

On entering the apartment he unpacked luggage hurriedly abandoned earlier. Too tired to care he fell on the bed intending to get undressed only to awake next morning in a crumpled heap. Toothbrush, shaving kit and shampoo was ready and used in a sleepy state. The travelling kit could be stowed later as could the dirty laundry.

When there was time to think about the evening of sin he either quickly brushed it aside to concentrate on writing up his notes on the past week or smiled to himself. Both of them were very nice women. They both had smooth Mediterranean skin though she had blond hair her mother was dark.

Was it because they worked out that they both had strong legs? Her mother had larger breasts at which thought another twinge of guilt struck him. He would have to go easy until she left; perhaps he ought to keep away from them.

A colleague had been talking to him and in his present wistful state he hadn't heard the one sided conversation.

"These are nice. What do you think? Do you think I can get her to wear them?" Wiz said. The computer Wiz Kid was trying to impress him with the idea he had a manageable girlfriend. A glittering display of women's underwear was displayed on a garish web site.

"I can just imagine her in these." Tom said.

Tom was just imagining Sylvia in the outfit when Wiz switched back from the page. "You're imagining my girlfriend just a little too hard, Tom. I don't suppose she will wear such a lewd outfit, let alone give me a look." He said.

Tom made a mental note of the web address and returned to his desk. "Too bad, Wiz, she would look gorgeous in it." He said over the screen. Before he could stop himself he had spent far too much. He really could imagine what Sylvia would look like and it had driven him on.

The next few evenings he modified the tape but not for them to do anything specific merely to deepen the trance when it was active in preparation for when Sonia left for home, leaving Sylvia alone with him. It would also ensure no untoward memories of this visit surfaced once Sonia was home.

The difficulty was that her mother followed Sylvia in what ever she did so he had to be careful in what he instructed them to do. After ordering some clothes on the Internet he specified that she would wear whatever he instructed her to and wouldn't think it unusual or unsuitable.

On seeing an unusual outfit in the wardrobe she just wouldn't see of it and would leave it alone until told to wear it. Already she would perform any exercise as instructed without question and after this new series of commands he thought she was well prepared for anything he could want of her.

Finally the package had been delivered on Friday afternoon giving him the whole weekend to play with the new toys. In her apartment Sylvia felt too hot and stripped off ready for instructions on which exercise to perform, only this time he instructed her to get dressed.

Sonia tried to join in the dressing up game too only there wasn't anything that would fit except a panty set with suspender belt and stockings. Tom told her to wear a garment he held out for her describing it as an expensive designer dress. He described it convincingly in glowing terms while handing her nothing but a hat.

He wondered what she was admiring in the mirror turning and twirling an imaginary light summer dress, but not enough to ask. He was too involved with dressing up his doll, trying on one after another of the brief outfits. He planned on taking her out to a club to show off his new woman.

Both of them were happy with their new clothes each admiring the others outfits without a comment of how outrageous they actually looked.

Tom couldn't stand it any longer he just had to have her perform for him so invoked the magic phrase for Sylvia to crawl across the floor and unzip his trousers. Sitting back with eyes closed he let her work upon him until holding back became impossible.

Spurting out a stream of come and a guttural sound he opened his eyes to see both of them looking up with pleased expressions upon their faces. He shouldn't have been surprised having both working on him, as Sonia was now totally addicted to following the instructions given to her daughter.

However, it was difficult getting used to two attractive women playing with him. "You had better clean up." He managed to say. With both their heads bobbing in unison he was beginning to respond again. To his astonishment Sylvia started to lick his sticky fluid from Sonia's face then Sonia did the same for her.

This was too much for him to resist and in an incredibly short time had become ready for them. He slid off the sofa to the floor uttering another command that had them lying one either side of him.

On the sofa was a vibrator, which gave him an idea. "Sonia. This is my cock and you want it so badly you can't wait to use it." He said. Without further prompting she started to use it with enthusiasm while her daughter sank down upon his erect member.

It took him a long time but eventually he managed to come and remembered to give the instruction. "Sylvia. Cum." He blurted out in a last gasp as he spurted into her. He was glad to have built into the instruction that she would have an amazing orgasm as it was interesting to watch it unfold upon her face and the exotic squirming of her body showing how wildly it took her.

Eventually she flopped off his body onto the floor where they both lay in an exhausted heap.

In the far distance he could still hear her panting and frantic movements as though it were a replay in his head. When he came too he found the noises were not a reverberating memory but her mother working away with the vibrator on the edge of an orgasm.

Unable to think straight he watched her for a moment desperately pumping the vibrator in and out of a vagina red and swollen from abuse. The right words wouldn't emerge from his mouth until he recalled them. "Sonia, cum." He said.

With a great hiss of relief from her mouth she raised her hips then sank onto the carpet where she continued to whimper little sounds. "Sylvia. Clean up." He said. Feeling guilty he watched her mother in case she was damaged in some way. How long had he been asleep surely it couldn't have been long!

Having licked him clean she leaned over her mother to do the same. Before he could stop her he saw that at last Sonia began to relax and seemed to be soothed by the licking and slurping. He became fascinated by the sight of it but suddenly ordered her to stop.

He positioned them together in a sixty-nine so they could clean each other at the same time. He watched both women licking and sucking until they became aroused. "Clean deeper." He told them, so each had a face and tongue imbedded in each other's crotch.

After awhile he let them complete the excited state that had been so inevitable, telling them. "Sylvia. Cum. Sonia. Cum." He said while watching them convulse in ecstasy.

All three lie on the floor exhausted until he told them. "It's time for dinner." He had already decided to keep them in a trance for the whole weekend so they obediently made their way to the kitchen to prepare a meal.

"Where is Sonia?" Tom asked as Sylvia sat down with him to eat. In a bit of a daze she told him. "We are out of bread so she went to the store."

Sitting there eating wearing just a corset, stockings and high heels she was a distracting sight but not enough for Tom to ignore an awful thought. "What was she wearing when she went out?" He asked, his voice rising in alarm.

Unconcerned she told him. "That nice dress you gave her."

Tom rose from the table knocking back the chair and in a flurry of fright dashed from the apartment running down the flight of stairs to the ground floor to see the elevator door open, empty, on his rush past into the street. Out of breath he dashed out looking in both directions hoping to see her car and somewhat relieved to see her walking toward it.

Not daring to yell in case he startled her out of the trance he managed a fast walk up to her all the time looking out for a passing car or a neighbour out tending a garden. To his relief he managed to catch her before she drove off.

"Tom. Is there something else we need?" She said.

Out of breath he hung on the door struggling to say something. At least in the car no one could see she was dressed in underwear, a hat and nothing else. It was nice underwear showing off a trim figure but in the cool evening air goose bumps were clearly raised upon her thighs.

Shopping in just a hat would cause a bit of a stir even in that neighbourhood. He knew the guy that ran the store well enough to know what would happen when a woman walked in looking that vulnerable. He tried it on with everyone and in that state she would be invited into the storeroom with the offer of a bargain with the obvious result.

On their walk back he wondered if that might just be a solution to the problem of trying to satisfy them both. Could he possibly send her mother off to a stranger? Well it might be that or the vibrator.

12