Sofi, Bottom Boi Ch. 02 - Daddy's Gurl

Story Info
Sofi confronts her family while bonding with her new Daddy.
4.9k words
4.5
25.6k
29

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Conjunto music filled the apartment from the driveway next door. It stumbled in through the half-open window, notes falling flat on the floor. That's the price you pay in SA for cheap rent inside the city limits. Button accordions lurked everywhere, in closets, on the radio, around people's necks, and sometimes they marched into restaurants and extorted dollars and loose change. My eyes flicked open. It was bright outside already, and if it weren't for the tiny frame draped over mine, I might be pissed off. I know that every Tejano worth the name is supposed to love this shit, but to me, it's just noise.

Sofi snored softly, draped over my stomach. Her hand curled over her head, she reminded me of a certain cat that adopted me in college. That cat was perfectly happy to be held, when it was his idea, but not so cooperative any other time. The comforter rested at the foot of the bed, so her spectacularly round ass lay within reach.

Her left hand cupped my balls, and soon I felt her breath across the top of my cock as morning wood greeted me, appearing just beyond her left ear. The only thing that was missing was "thus sprach Zarathustra" playing unnaturally loud in the background, as my growing shaft stretched into the air, instead of a sad instrumental cover of "Bidi, bidi, bom bom."

"Good morning, Daddy..."

She said sleepily but enthusiastically, as she ran her lips down the length of my hardening member. Her tongue bath began and continued at a leisurely pace, we had nothing pressing to do this morning. I spread my legs to give her room to work. Sofi and I have an interesting arrangement, she came to me two years after being sent away. I sent her away when she was 18, and I didn't think she knew exactly what she wanted. During the next two years, Sofi focused on figuring out what she wanted, because her father started fucking her. Night and day, alone or with her mother watching, as the mood (and Viagra) strikes, it didn't matter to him. During the hours of rough incestuous fucking, being held down by her mother, father, or just engaging of her own free will, she'd been daydreaming about me instead of him. Her father, couldn't satisfy her, and Sofi needed a new Daddy. She looked for me, and eventually found me again.

She has secrets.

Sofi threw her leg across my chest to get her mouth down the thickness of my dick with a little less fuss. The sweet roundness of her ass presented itself to me.

I doubt she wanted me to eat her out, more the shame, because she tastes so yummy. In fact, Sofia confided last night that scar tissue in her pussy area might send jolts of pain and pleasure screaming down her nerves if I try to lick her clit or the little bits of labia she has left. Her fuck parts flex as her cock sucking efforts increase. I grab the tiny bottle of silicone lube sitting on my nightstand and pour a small amount into my right hand.

Sofia's winking asshole beckons. The lube, warmed in my fist, dribbles onto her hole before I slick it down, and tenderly push the tip of my first two fingers inside. She moans into my cock and pushes back on my hand. You see, the next of her secrets is this.

Sofi is on the spectrum, she thinks of herself as a boi, a bottom boi.

Two fingers is nothing. My cock is at least four fingers thick and she took that all last night. Three fingers in, now four, she groans as I brush the tip of my thumb against her quickly dilating sphincter. I pour lube over the back of my hand before pointing my fingers and twisting slowly further forward. I slip my thumb inside her, and she bellows into my cock.

"Oh GOD, DADDY!!"

The widest point of my hand is at the base of my thumb, I hesitate there, to let my boi adjust. She's not having it, as she shoves her ass back at me, almost letting loose of my shaft. My thumb popped into her hole, now free to cinch down to my wrist. She pounced on my cock, sucking me down to the balls, her hands fisted the sheets.

"I knew you could take it like a man, boi."

I feel her smile grind on my sack, and I'm halfway to my elbow up inside her. Sofi is dripping pussy juice on my chest. Cautiously, I dip my left thumb into her slit. My balls are churning. I want her to cum.

"Awwwaaawwwaaaaaa..."

I thumb small circles into her g-spot, she said her nerves were not afflicted there.

"Fuuuuuuccccckk... Dddddddadddddy..."

Her juices are close to flood stage now, slipping down my ribs. Lazily, I brush my finger against her crimson clit.

Every part of her thrashes, my cock, well down her throat, fire hoses hot spunk into her belly. It takes her a moment to pick her head up, even though I'm sure she can't get any air. My balls are soaked in drool. She sucks my softening shaft as dry as she can, and turns to look back at me, still fisting her ass.

"That is sooo... hot, Daddy."

"You're amazing."

"It was my first time."

"Mine too."

She's still got a grip on my hand, but it's not as tight coming out as going in...

"Oh,OH!"

My hand slipped out with a pop, covered in lube, but none the worse for wear. Sofi blushes, and lifts her leg back over me.

"Do you mind if I use the shower?"

"Sofi, you live here now, remember?"

"Oh, yeah... I don't have any clothes to wear!"

"I have something for you to change into, I know you don't mind boy clothes."

"Nope."

Her blush spread to her chest, and her juices ran down her leg. Sofia's ass flashed around the corner and into the hall.

"It's down the hall, on the left, towels in the closet."

"Thanks Daddy!"

The water in the shower muffled her singing only a bit. She was happy. As I rose from the bed, mostly hard again, and who the hell wouldn't be after such an eventful morning... I hoped the feeling would last through the day. Sofi didn't have anything to wear, and only the contents of her car to call her own. That wouldn't last since it probably belonged to her parents. We were going to have to get her things, and if the bruises he left behind were evidence of his size, he might react poorly to having his favorite fuck doll stolen out from under him.

I washed the lube from my hands the best I could in the cold water. If the steam in the hallway was a clue, using the hot water would be a critical fail for both of us. The thought of her hot little ass, just a dozen feet away made me hard again. I'm sure she wouldn't care if I climbed in with her. I popped the lid off the storage containers to my "recreational" goods and grabbed a few things that might fit her. I checked my phone. Over a dozen calls and I expect, angry text messages from my ex. Stuff to deal with later.

"Hey Sofi, is there room in there for me?"

Her soapy head pushed around the curtain.

"I thought I just proved that I always have room for my Daddy."

I flexed my hand. She certainly did. Leaving her clothes, two thick towels and the few additional items on the counter, I moved cock first into the shower.

"Wash me."

She dropped to my feet, soaping me down, actually doing a great job scrubbing the sweat from my body. Sofi rose to her knees scrubbing my ass, she slurped down my bobbing member. Her tiny hands stroked my balls until she gingerly slid two soapy fingers up my ass.

"Uhaaah!"

I felt her smile around my cock. I hadn't expected that... her finger tips extended, curled, then found my prostate. Then the drumming began, a steady 1, 2, 1, 2 over and over as she twisted, cradled, and pulled my balls as her head bobbed and turned. 1, 2, 1, 2 became 1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3 and she changed the stroke of her Bob and the angle of her attack. She wrapped her fingers and thumb around my balls adding a tug to her method as the head of my cock scraped the roof of her mouth.

"Good boi..."

Was all I could get out as all the remaining cum I could possibly have evacuated in one continuous stream into her belly. She pumped my nuts and rubbed circles on my prostate as she tongued the underside of my cock and just let my balls empty. When the torrent of jizz abated, Sofi licked my cock clean, and smiled at me, her puffy inverted nipples, popped and hard.

"Thank you Daddy. I'll finish."

She guided me into turning around, where she rinsed off the soap, and plunged her tongue just for a moment into my asshole.

"Oh, Sofi! You dirty boi."

She stood, the tiny thing, and washed my back and shoulders, turning me again to wash my chest. She looked me in the eyes the entire time. Rinsed, clean, and sated, I turned off the water.

We stepped out of the shower, and I took my turn to reciprocate. I padded her dry with the thick towel.

"You're going to wear this today when we go to get your things. Turn around."

I lubed a pair of surgical steel inertia rocking balls and slipped them one at a time into her artificially tight pussy. The second clanged against the first and I pushed until I was sure they nested next to her g-spot. Her ass still had lube deep inside, but I added more to the thick seven inch anatomically accurate butt plug in my left hand.

"Your turn again, dear."

"F-ffffuck..."

The rubber cock slid right inside, right to the stopper base, where Sofia's recovering hole slowly clamped down upon it.

"Now, chastity. We can't let your father get at you, can we?"

The leather and steel harness locked in to place, trapping the sex toys where I wanted them. I stood, and walked around her. Her eyes dilated almost completely black, and bore intensely into mine. Lastly, a plain ordinary dog collar, I buckled it around her neck and trimmed the leather down with a pair of safety scissors. When I finished with the collar, she moaned softly. Sofia took the towel, and without a word she dried me the rest of the way off.

"Thank you."

I left her with the clothes I picked out. We would have to get her some shoes on the way. I laid out on the bed, some durable, functional clothes. I thought about my pistol. I thought about my snap baton. I laid all my self-defense shit next to my clothes before dumping most of it back in the drawer. Jeans, t-shirt, heavy boots, and what I fit in my pockets.

"Daddy!"

If I could have dumped another load, I'm sure I would have at the moment. Barefoot, in an oversized t-shirt, baggy shorts and dog collar, coupled with her hard nipples printing against the thin fabric made me want to tear her clothes right off. Did she even need to wear clothes at home?

"These bells you put inside me are sadistic! Can you hear them ringing?"

I put an ear to her belly, smiling.

"Just barely... maybe someone with really good hearing will know."

"All of the his will make me cum!"

"Yup."

"Sadist!"

"Yup. We'll get you some cheap shoes and some other stuff, but then we get the things you need from your parents house."

"I don't really want to go there."

"I know. Can't be helped. Let's get going. You can't drive barefoot."

"I think I have sandals in my trunk."

The same blue car I remembered sat at the curb. She opened the trunk and searched for shoes, all the while faintly ringing and shuddering.

"Goddammit... don't laugh!"

"Wouldn't dream of it."

"Laughing makes it worse!"

"Did you find any shoes?"

"Nooooo..."

She whined, obviously under the increasing influence of the ringing toys inside her.

"Okay, Sofi, piggyback ride."

She climbed up on my back, nuzzling into my shoulder. I set her down in front of the passenger door.

"Two stops, let's go shopping!"

Sofi bubbled, the smile never left her face. She fiddled with the radio, spread her toes on the dashboard, and eventually held my hand.

"So, what kind of shoes do you want?"

"Some sandals would be nice. It's kinda hot outside."

"Okay. Anyplace you'd like to go?"

"No, I have shoes at my father's house. Some flip flops will do."

"I'm not going to let you drive in flip flops."

"Ummm, then let's go to that nice outdoor mall, they're one of the only places that carries my size."

She held up 5 fingers.

"Gotcha."

The blacktop outside the shopping center shimmered with the heat. There was no way she was walking barefoot across that tar pit. She opened her door, and stared into the ground.

"Hold on sweetie, I'm coming..."

I bounced her up and down, rattling the bells inside her.

"Oh mY GoD yoU aSsHole!"

"Every time, Sofi!"

I didn't set her down until we were safely inside the air conditioned shoe store.

"I had to hold my breath to keep from shrieking because of the bells!"

"Hah!" I smirked at her, "see anything you like?"

"Um... I like the black high wedge sandals. But they're pretty gurly."

"If you like them, get them. Your identity is your business, if you want something, but don't get it because of how you think you're supposed to be, that's artificial, isn't it?"

"I guess so," she blushed. "I really like them."

"Try them on."

Sofia whispered into my ear.

"These are real nice, Daddy."

I grabbed the box. As she wrapped the straps around her ankles, I turned to the cashier.

"She'll wear the shoes out."

I put the box and a credit card on the counter, for the clerk to ring up.

"All better Sofi?"

She stood three inches taller, which made it that much easier for her to nuzzle into my neck and whisper into my ear.

"Absolutely Daddy..."

Her lips drifted down my neck, almost a kiss. Certainly more intense because of it. I collected my credit card, motioned for the clerk to dispose of the box, and opened the door for Sofi.

"So, there was a second stop Daddy? Ugh! Texas is a smoldering bitch."

The heat of the day already made shifting waves in our vision. The transition from the cool air of the stores to the humid blast furnace of the outside was definitely a slap in the face.

"Yes, sweetie, right here."

"The pet store?"

I tugged on the collar at her neck.

"Oh! Ohhhhh..."

I looked through the name tags, until I saw a dainty black tag, that matched her collar. She got it. I paid at the register. The sweaty guy that rung us up gave me a knowing look, I'd been here twice before for the same reason.

"Do you know what you're going to write on it?"

"Something so you don't get lost."

The laser engraver flashed, quickly dropping the charm into Sofia's waiting hands.

"Sofi / Daddy's Good boi, what's this number on the back?"

"It's my phone number. In case you get lost. Here let me put it on for you."

I shook her a little, on purpose, taking in her blush and her nipples tenting against the thin material of my old shirt.

"Let's take in lunch, and then we'll pick up your car."

Her expression fell.

"I don't want to see them."

"I know. Maybe we'll get lucky."

Lunch was a little melancholy, until I sat her down on my lap. I bounced her on my lap, ringing her bells, until she dug her short little fingernails into my thigh.

"Oh!"

I loved seeing the tiny orgasms build inside her. I watched them build, grow, pop, and suffuse her body, curling her fingers and toes.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, Sofi?"

"Can I get a piggie back ride to the car?"

"Absolutely."

Sofi stayed quiet during the ride back, she toyed with the tag on her collar. Her smile flickered across her face, but still presented the appearance of a gurl on the gallows. I pulled in, stopping just behind her car.

"I'll follow you, no peeling out, ok?"

"Wouldn't dream of it."

The drive down the city spur, is the very definition of dull, the city pushing further out into what used to be the country ten years ago. Her parents lived in a modest home 12 miles away. She parked in the driveway and I set the car up for a speedy exit if needed. My insurance policy, ready in my pocket, I stepped out of the car. Sofi walked over to me, taking my hand.

"They use the garage, so I don't know who's at home and who isn't."

"Do you have anything you need in your car? Odds are, we have to leave it behind."

"Just my ID, purse, some books, my journal."

"Put them in my car."

"Okay. Let's go 'meet the parents.'"

She shut my trunk, and handed me back my keys.

"I hated that movie."

She fumbled with her house keys, her pelvis unconsciously rocking with a subtle motion.

"Sofia, dammit, where the fuck have you been all night? I had to settle for fucking your mother last night for Christ sake."

He lurched forward from the hallway. Six feet tall at least. Old. At least sixty. I had an instant correllation to the Skeksis from The Dark Crystal.

"Who the fuck is this?"

His gnarled hand pointed my way.

"He's..."

Sofi turned to me.

"A friend"

Her father outweighed me, had a longer reach, and he was absolutely sizing me up. I felt calm, centered. Having the nut juice completely drained from your sack by a tiny minx first thing in the morning will do that to you.

"Were you with this friend all night?"

"Yes, she was."

His toothy smile was nothing less than horrific as his head swiveled in my direction. The wheels in his head spun.

"Was she?"

"Yes. We talked quite a bit, mostly about you and the misses, and your recreational habits. Mostly how you two hold her down and fuck her for hours."

"Did she?"

"Yup. She did."

"She's a liar. Always has been."

"I figured. She said you were a limp dick too, couldn't get it up without viagra, that couldn't possibly be true for a man of your... stature."

"You're a ballsy shit, talking to me like this in my own house."

"I suppose that's true, except I'm pretty sure you're the liar here, you see, I've seen her bruises and they match the size of your hands."

"I have the right to discipline the little nymphomaniac however I please..."

"And if it pleased you to use your limp dick to do it I'm sure you would."

"I do what I please in my house!"

"She cuckold you, didn't she, when she fucked your friend, her boss. She put the horns on you, and she didn't care who knew it. For all you know your entire community knows she fucked your buddy, and you know for damn sure his wife won't keep her mouth shut."

His fists flexed. He was either going to deck me, or we were finally getting to the "you can't handle the truth moment." That damned smile, gritting his teeth, like an old wolf backed in the corner.

"She pushed you right in the limp dick, alright."

"You little shit. I fuck who I want, when I want..."

"Just not your little girl, because that's incest, right? With mama holding her down? Because you couldn't do it yourself, could you?"

"I fuck her when ever I Goddamn well please! Get out of my house before I kill you and fuck Sofia while your corpse cools."

Gotcha.

"I don't think so."

I pulled my insurance from my pocket.

"This is a tiny phone. I 'accidentally' dialed my answering machine at home. Do I have to continue? No? Good."

The look on his face, he might shoot me anyway. Text messages and recording blinked on the tiny screen, I really pissed off my ex.

"Sofi, get what you absolutely need. We'll replace everything else."

"Yes, Daddy."

That shocked him. Broke him inside. She'd cuckold him again. Replaced him. It was my turn to smile.

"She's leaving. I suggest that if you want to live out your retirement with your name off the sex offender registry and out of jail, you'll let her go."

I walked in the direction of Sofia's room when I heard him rack the slide of a gun. I didn't turn around.

"Really? I doubt the lifestyle of a murderer is any better than an incestuous cuckold. Unless that gun is pointed at your own head, I suggest you put that little dick substitute away."

Once in Sofia's room, I let myself breath. Not shot. Not the first gun pointed in my direction. Sofi had surprisingly little to pack. A life of boarding schools and other countries, I guess. Two duffles of clothes and shoes, a stack of journals, and a tiny pile of memory cards removed from the air vent. She stuck those in her pocket.

"Do you have what you need?"

12