Sofia

Story Info
Her first modelling encounter.
5.3k words
4.51
166k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sofia sighed quietly. At twenty-six, this was not quite how the ninth grade English teacher had expected life to be. At first, she had struggled for a job, not realising what a battle it would be to get a foot in the door after graduating from college. After all, everyone told her that teachers were needed everywhere. She found out the hard way that was untrue, or at least it was in her town. It seemed everyone was looking for experience.

It was her fifth interview before she was accepted for a post, although that at least had worked out well. It was her dream school, in the middle class neighbourhood close to where she grew up. And that was where she met Nathanial, another teacher. Within two years they were married, and although marriage had not turned out to be the bliss she had anticipated it to be, she and Nathanial were very much in love.

She was a virgin when they wedded, as her strict religious upbringing had led to her believing that sex usually involved a dark room. And it certainly did not involve anything that could be considered scandalous of any sort. People had always considered her to be innocent and naïve, which often made her smile. She may have been innocent but she was far from naïve.

She had enjoyed a number of heavy petting sessions before meeting Nathanial, although in the main they were in circumstances where she could use her assets to help herself. And whilst she had become more experienced as she went along, her intention had always been to save her last bastion of innocence for her future husband. That was a decision she had never regretted.

Her life became a balance between her career at school and marriage to Nathanial, and her only disappointment was that as hard as they worked, money was not plentiful. Although they were comfortable she longed for a few of the finer things in life that money would buy. Yet despite this, there was a bright light on the horizon. Her local part-time modelling experiences had been recognised although the offer for her to model for a new, apparently upmarket, photographer had been a shock.

It appeared that her photograph had been spotted in one of the small time catalogues she had posed for and it seemed they had been sufficiently impressed to believe she was perfect for this job. And whilst her experiences to date had focused exclusively on modelling bikinis, she had constantly yearned to progress to what she saw as the next stage and perhaps even make a career change. As much as she enjoyed her teaching, the thought of becoming a professional model was exciting and overwhelming.

The opportunity to travel to New York for a photo shoot was beyond her wildest dreams and it was as if a Fairy Godmother had appeared to grant her wish. New York had always attracted her, it seemed so alive and so different from anything she had ever witnessed in her home town. That was so small it was easy to forget how big, exciting and dangerous the world could be.

Her assignment was all expenses paid and they had arranged time off school so that Nathanial could accompany her. They had loved their tour around the city the previous night and now the big day had arrived, Sofia's thoughts were locked on the afternoon ahead. She was only too aware that she would never get another opportunity like this and in that sense it was the most important day of her life.

If the early afternoon shoot was successful, she would find herself gracing the pages of a popular publication with a worldwide distribution network and a new career and life would await. She had never felt more nervous or excited in her life and that exhilaration had transferred itself to their bedroom. The sheer headiness of everything around them had transferred itself to their libidos and despite a heavy night of lovemaking, they had both felt the urge again this morning.

Because of her need to prepare, she had tried to resist. But the feelings engendered by his mouth on her nipples and his fingers softly teasing her clitoris had seen her quickly acquiesce. After bringing her to her second orgasm of their trip, she had slid down and wrapped her full pouty lips around his thick manhood, delighting in the feeling when he exploded into the back of her throat.

The problem was that, as a result, she was in danger of being late for the photo shoot and time was rapidly running away from her. Her unfamiliarity with the Big Apple compounded the problem and by the time she reached the studio, she was flustered and very late. Instead of being refreshed, she was feeling hot, still horny, and had that awful feeling of being out of control that she hated so much.

Whilst she waited, she checked herself out in the long mirror in reception. Giving a thankful sigh, she was relieved to see that her appearance did not match her flustered state. She had chosen a denim skirt and a cotton button top and she shyly smiled as she saw that her nipples were already pushing through the material. The voluptuous black woman that led her through to the studio eyed her body appreciatively as they walked and Sofia thought that if she was able to attract that attention from another woman, she would wow the photographer.

"Hello, I'm Sofia," she said, offering her hand as she walked across to the short, thick-set man fiddling with a camera.

She tried to promote an air of confidence despite her nervousness but that disappeared immediately she saw him scowl at her. She instantly realised she had made a mistake by giving in to her desires that morning and clumsily attempted to redress the situation.

"I'm... so sorry... I'm slightly late," she stuttered.

*

Although the scowl was real, Bruno was also slightly taken aback by the beauty of the girl. Of course, he was well used to photographing beautiful girls, but this woman had a special quality about her. The impish smile she had offered on introduction had revealed a beautiful girl but it was her eye catching body that took his breath away. His practiced eye quickly ran over her full breasts and her curvaceous womanly shape and he gave an inward sigh of approval.

He tore his eyes away and glanced at his watch to make a point.

"Slightly?" he barked, his clipped accent in keeping with his appearance. "You are one hour late! A professional model would have arrived an hour ago to familiarise herself before makeup and wardrobe! Winston has been here almost one hour!"

He watched the woman's face redden and it seemed to him that she may have choked back a tear from the large brown eyes that were perfectly high-lighted by her tanned skin. This was good, he thought. He needed to establish his dominance from the very beginning and if the vision in front of him looked as sensational without clothes, this promised to be one of those special sessions that came along all too rarely.

"My name is Bruno," he barked, and then pointed at a door to his left. "I suggest you get dressed."

As she nodded obediently, his experienced eye took in the thick, sensually wild mane of brown hair framing her sensual face and then trailed down to those bountiful curves. He must have been admiring her for a moment longer than he should, as he saw a smile forming on the soft pink lips that promised so much.

"Your makeup looks acceptable which is just as well in view of the time," he growled. "Wear the cream lingerie."

With that he turned away and allowed the exquisite beauty to head to what she would soon see was an incredibly small dressing room. He knew that in her fluster she would not observe the small camera concealed in the top of one wall and he watched her from a small monitor beside his desk as she quickly changed.

His tongue licked across his lips as he watched the voluptuous model remove her blouse, her cleavage spilling over the top of her lacy, black brassiere. And when she deftly unfastened the catch and allowed her full breasts to bounce free, he could feel his manhood begin to respond, slowly unfurling inside his faded black jeans. When she removed her matching thong to reveal her flat stomach and perfectly trimmed strip of brown curls, his erection began to strain against its confines.

There were several items of lingerie on display, all different colours, and the cream top was particularly low cut so that her breasts would inevitably spill over the top. He adjusted himself to ease the throbbing as she attempted to adjust the material but whatever she tried, it seemed she quickly realised that the top would barely cover her fully erect nipples. He could not wait to taste those delicious looking buds.

He watched with gleaming eyes as her attention turned to the thong. It was a Brazilian cut that covered very little, with a lone string connecting the front and back. The thin strip of brown curls between her thighs threatened to peep out over the top and yet again, despite her efforts, he saw that she was unable to adjust it to her satisfaction.

Bruno knew that in other circumstances, a model might object to such a flimsy covering at the start of a shoot. But in this case, he believed that the fuss he made about her late arrival would have the desired effect. There was no doubt she would be determined to please. This young woman was trying to make her way in the modelling industry and he knew the last thing she would want to come over as would be a prima donna.

*

Sofia was bedside herself at first. Although she had previously modelled bikinis, lingerie seemed much more intimate and she had no idea that was the focus of the shoot. But even if she had, she could not have imagined in her wildest dreams that it would be so skimpy and so sensual. To a small town girl, it was almost as if she was appearing nude. Her heart was thumping against her chest as she attempted cover up as much as possible and she waited until she felt a little calmer before walking out.

When she did, she felt her heart leap into her mouth. Standing beside Bruno was a tall, muscular, ebony-black model wearing only a skimpy pair of red briefs. If she felt her outfit left little to the imagination, this hunk's bottoms were almost indecent and she could clearly see the outline of his penis, long even at rest, through the material.

"You should look me in the face, baby," he insolently said as he turned to greet her. "By the way, I'm Winston."

And you should take your eyes off my tits, she softly thought but would never have thought of being brazen enough to reply that way. Her dark eyes flashed at him in annoyance but nevertheless she felt her face redden at being so clearly caught gazing at his manhood. Bruno handed them both a glass of wine and held his own up, clinking it against both of theirs.

"A tradition," he explained to Sofia, his eyes again wandering across her figure. "We always begin my shoots with a good luck glass of wine. Finish please."

With that he drained his glass and Winston did the same. Sofia felt she had no option other than to follow and swallowed the drink, wondering why Bruno and Winston grinned at one another.

*

Bruno felt good at how easily the innocent young woman had taken the bait. But then, every one of his new inexperienced models always did. How could they know that their drinks contained an aphrodisiac?

"Okay, baby, I want this shoot to be hot," he explained. "This magazine will pay big money for the right shots and if you perform well, I promise you that a wonderful new career awaits. Just make sure you obey everyone of my directions when I give them. I do not have time to be messed about!"

He smiled inwardly as he watched the woman's eyes widen at the thought of success. As she eagerly nodded to indicate she would follow his instructions, he could see her nipples pushing through the thin material. The aphrodisiac would kick in fairly quickly and handled carefully, this could even be the most special of all his shoots yet. He could feel his small but extremely thick penis begin to rouse itself yet again at just the thought of things to come.

To begin with, he ensured that his two models stood closely together, always touching, sometimes embracing. He made sure that he regularly placed Sofia's hands on Winston's muscular chest, allowing her to feel his muscles, and occasionally on his strong thighs. Likewise, he made a point of having Winston's hands close to the beauty's jutting breasts whenever he could, being rewarded with those diamond hard nipples attempting to burst through the fabric.

After the first session, he repeated the 'tradition' of the wine, knowing that the beautiful model would be feeling much more relaxed and open to suggestions. The second aphrodisiac would see to that.

*

"The magazine is going to be extremely happy with what we have so far," Sofia heard him drawl in that cute accent of his.

Her cheeks began to glow and her body was definitely tingling. This was a wonderful opportunity for her and it was going so well.

"So now I want to increase the hotness," he said, staring into her now sparkling brown eyes.

Increase the hotness? If she became any hotter, she would need to go and relieve herself. Despite her shyness she was already feeling fully aroused again from the shoot and also by having such close contact with Winston. His impressive ebony-black body was a huge turn-on and every time he touched her, his fingers would give a few seconds sensual caress of her tanned skin before coming to rest.

"Winston, stand close behind Sofia and place one hand on her stomach and your lips on her shoulder."

Sofia felt her throat constrict at the thought and as he moved into position, she could feel his penis push into the valley between her buttocks. God, he was big. She could not help but push her buttocks back slightly against him and was sure she could feel him begin to lengthen from her subtle action. She quickly moved her body forward a fraction, breaking the contact. She was a married woman and the sensations running through her body right at the moment were definitely not helpful.

"Baby," he barked to Sofia, "For these shots I want the most seductive face you can give me. I want the camera to see the lust in those incredible brown eyes of yours!"

She gave a slight gulp, realising that it would not be that difficult to comply. Winston kept pushing forward into her bottom, his penis much longer each time he did. At the same time, his tongue kept flicking along the flesh of her shoulder, sending amazing tingling feelings down to her sex. Although she tried to keep easing herself away, she could feel that her willpower was dramatically weakening.

"I want you to ooze sex," he continued, his camera clicking into action. "Imagine Winston is your lover and that you want him to play with you."

Sofia felt her breath quicken. She had never been exposed to an experience like this and her shy mind became more aroused by Bruno's words and Winston's closeness than she ever felt possible.

"Move your second hand onto her stomach, Winston," he ordered.

Sofia felt Winston do as he was told, except that his hands were resting just under her breasts rather than on her stomach as directed.

"Wonderful," Bruno encouraged, occasionally changing position to vary the shot. "Look sexy, baby! Imagine that he is about to grab your luscious breasts."

Sofia narrowed her eyes. That was exactly the thought that was going through her mind as Winston moved the tips of his fingers so that they gently brushed the undersides of each globe. She realised that his manhood was now fully erect and was seductively pressing into the smooth valley between her buttocks again. Despite the danger, this time she could not help herself and she found that she was involuntarily pushing back.

*

Bruno could tell from the look on the innocent young woman's face that all was going according to plan. She kept flicking back her brown locks in a nervous gesture as the tension built and he instinctively knew that now was a good time to increase the intensity. The camera loved the sexuality exuded by this woman and after a few more shots that focussed on her delicious, pink lips and aroused brown eyes, he called a brief halt

Moving stealthily across to his left, he took hold of a wooden chair and pulled it across the floor, the back legs making an eerie sound as they bounced of the wooden floorboards. Smiling at Sofia, he rested it beside the two models.

"Sit," he barked at Winston, and then when the male model had taken his position, he told Sofia, "Okay baby, sit on his lap and put your arms around his neck."

He smiled at Winston as she only hesitated for a second before complying. He had thought it might have required a little more cajoling for her to accede but clearly the aphrodisiac was doing its work.

"Wrap those fabulous legs of yours tighter against him," he directed her, pointing the camera at the shapely, tanned skinned thighs. "And put your lips on his neck."

He watched as the beautiful model easily and instantly followed instructions. He had the feeling that they were fast approaching the point of no return.

"Wonderful," he encouraged, his camera clicking away constantly. "Now stick your sweet tongue out as if you are licking his neck."

He smiled as she complied. Not only did the aroused woman gingerly ease her tongue out to rest it against Winston's skin, he saw that she could not resist flicking it gently across his neck, as if of its own volition. Clearly, her arousal was taking over.

He heard Winston give a soft groan as he felt the teasing tongue. "Baby, that's so good," the male model purred. "You're making me hot."

His words seemed to alarm Sofia as she began to pull back, her brown eyes wide with confusion. Bruno quickly intervened.

"Sofia that is wonderful. The magazine is going to be paying big bucks for these shots and the sky is the limit. Lean your upper body back now baby whilst keeping your hands around his neck. Look at the camera, now. That's it, baby. So very hot. I want that look, Sofia. Give me that look. Imagine that he is inside of you, fucking you. Imagine that, baby!"

*

Sofia was confused. A part of her was telling her that she was in too compromising a position and that she needed to stop. This was wrong and contravened everything she had learned during her strict religious upbringing. In any other circumstances she would have stopped and walked out. But those other circumstances did not have fame and fortune beckoning.

And she was well aware that there was another feeling overtaking her. She was incredibly aroused and the fact that she could feel Winston's extremely impressive manhood pushing against her buttocks throughout the fabric was undermining her resolve. She knew that she should attempt to finish the shoot quickly and that she would almost certainly have to fuck Nathanial again as soon as she returned to their hotel.

But even as she tried to condition her mind to what she knew she must do, Bruno's clipped accent was relentless in telling her to imagine that Winston was fucking her and despite herself, it was that picture that was reverberating around her mind. Even worse, when she pushed her upper body away as Bruno frequently directed her to, that brought her now aroused clitoris in perfect contact with Winston's erection and the feeling was simply sensational.

She had never heard such words nor been exposed to such a raw sexual situation and it was both a relief and a disappointment when Bruno stopped clicking and called a break. She was sure that another thirty seconds of that friction would have seen her orgasm.

*

"Winston, go change into the yellow trunks," Bruno suggested.

Winston casually sauntered across to the male dressing room, his eyes grinning over his shoulder at Sofia as Bruno took a bottle from the table beside him.

"You are simply outstanding, baby," he purred. "You are one hot woman and you have a wonderful future ahead of you."

12