Sofia's Boss Ch. 01

Story Info
A wife, Her husband, Her Boss, their fantasy.
3.6k words
102.9k
40

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,249 Followers

The logs of wood kindled with flame in the fireplace. Soaring Bach filtered the speakers and enveloped the room. Patrik, and his wife Sofia, lay on the divan in their night clothes, kissing. Patrik roamed his hand over his wife's breasts from under her nightgown, tweaking her erect nipples, then slid his fingers downward to massage the tiny forest of her pubic region. She raised one leg over his thigh to give him suitable access.

"So," he muttered softly while he nuzzled her ear. "So?" she replied.

"Aren't you going to tell me about it?"

She giggled. "I don't know if I should."

"Come on, you know you will. I'm dying to hear what happened."

"Nothing happened, darling. He took me to his suite and we fucked. That's all."

"I know that, my darling, slutty munch-kin. But I want to know everything. How it all started with both of you." He nibbled on her earlobe. This elicited further excitement from his wife.

"But darling, I've already told you everything that's happened between us. You know just about everything."

"Not everything," he insisted. "I don't know what happened this evening before you got home. I'd like to hear everything from the beginning, if you don't mind."

"I'm afraid you might get jealous."

"That's silly. I've never gotten jealous before."

"No, you haven't. But there's always a first time."

"This isn't our first time doing such. I've never been angry before, why would I be now."

She gave him a serious look. "Do you promise?"

"I promise. I love you too much to think of that."

She drew in her breath sharply as he slipped his middle finger into her pussy. He flicked his thumb against the jutting knob that was her clit. Her juices poured down his finger and a second later he added another finger into her snatch and went on finger-fucking her slowly. She had been well fucked earlier on by her black boss, before she returned home from work nearly an hour ago. Although Alex hadn't yet seen the two of them in action, he was aware of much of the details; that her black boss had a thick cock, and according to his wife, he really knew how to work it. Sofia had confessed all her sex adventures to him. Patrik gushed with anticipation at seeing the two of them together screwing.

Sofia grasped his tent-pole erection inside his shorts and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"You're being a naughty boy, darling," she said to him. "I'll tell you everything as it's what you want to hear. But first, would you mind refilling my champagne?" She showed him her empty wine glass.

Patrik turned to his left and grabbed the neck of a Dom Perignon champagne bottle out of the ice bucket, and filled her glass as well as his.

"To a happy marriage and a lovely anniversary with you, honey," he said to her before they clinked their glasses.

"And to you, my love," she said. "Happy anniversary."

They took a sip of the wine and smacked their lips from its exquisite taste. Patrik tastes the wine between her rosy lips and tongue; their fluids exchanged as their tongues flicked against each other.

"Now," he dropped his glass on the table next to the wine bucket. "You were going to tell me a story?"

"Indeed I was." She got up from the divan and knelt before him, sensuously rubbing her hands on his thighs. "But I still don't know if I should."

"Awww, come on, darling, stop being a tease. You know how I hate it when you keep me in suspense like this."

"Yes, I do. Alright then, I'll tell. But first, you're going to have to lie back. You'll enjoy the story if you're relaxed."

Her hands pulled his shorts down his legs, freeing his cock from its temporary prison. Sofia admired the sight of her husband's cock as it waved before her face. She wrapped both hands around it and stroked softly. Her tongue slid over her lips; she looked like someone about to devour a favourite delicacy. Her hand drew the foreskin of his cock up and down, stroked a stream of pre-cum out the tiny aperture of his cock. Patrik felt like a wounded animal before her. She knew just how to take control over him when she wanted to, and most times he loved it when she displayed her dominant side to him when they made love.

"Do you want to hear the story of how my boss and I first got noticed?" she asked the question with a salacious look in her eyes. "You're going to promise to be a good boy while I tell it, won't you?"

"Yes, yes, I promise," Alex gasped at what she was doing to him.

"I can't hear you, darling." She gave the head of his cock a slap. "Say it loud, darling; that you're going to be a good boy while you listen."

"Yes!" he said louder. "Yes, I promise to be a good boy."

Sofia softened at this. "Good," she murmured. She gave the head of his cock a kiss. Patrik felt like melting when she did it. "It started a week ago ..."

------

1. ONE WEEK AGO ...

Sofia drove her Volkswagen 'Bug' into the parking space situated by the right side of the two-storey, glass-fronted foreign agency building where she worked. She got out of her car and bent to push several locks of her short-cropped blonde hair from her face. She wore maroon lipstick which matched her maroon jacket and knee-length skirt she was wearing. Her feet were enclosed in a pair of ankle-length boots. Finished preening herself, she slung her handbag over her shoulder and walked around the back of her car towards the building's front. Little did she know, a pair of eyes had watched her perform her little check-up when she'd gotten out of her vehicle.

Sofia had been working with the agency for three years now, and not once had she received a black mark against her, regarding her work ethics. She was always punctual, cordial and friendly with everybody in her office and was someone people went to if they needed someone to hear out their troubles. Her boss was well aware of her traits, which was why he'd taken the time to arrive at work a half hour before she did. He always got a kick out of watching her alight from her vehicle, checking out whatever outfit she had on and noting how exacting delectable they looked on her.

Sofia was a beautiful woman. Almost all her male colleagues knew this, and they seldom ceased making 'off' comments about her. One person who took it seriously was her boss, Dennis Hammond, a Black-American in his mid-fifties.

Every time he stood by his window ogling as she arrived at work, every time he walked past her office as she sat at her desk, thoughts of what lay underneath those clothes were all that ran through his mind. The fact that she was married did little to deter these thoughts from his head. Always, whenever he stopped by her to compliment her, his eyes ran all over her body, practically undressing her. He imagined what sort of bra and panties she would be wearing if she wore any, at all. Since arriving here in Zagreb four months ago, he'd distinctly sampled as much of the city that he could find time to indulge himself on: architecture, history, cuisine, and most especially the women, which often involved getting in sync with the city's night life.

Truth be told, Dennis was a man of wily charm, and nothing gave him greater joy than breaking women whom often proved difficult for him. He could have his pick from the number of pretty lasses working in the agency, under his supervision... but none of them stood, compared to Sofia. Her slender frame, short-cropped hair, light-brown eyes and lovely nose, topped off with a thin pair of lips... lips that sure could do well enough when put to work, Dennis smiled to himself.

He looked at his watch, then returned to his chair and pretended to be busy. In a few minutes he knew, his targeted lass was going to knock on his door as she almost always did, every morning. It was a ritual of hers and he'd instigated that she kept up with it.

Like clockwork, just one minute later, there was a knock on his door before it came open, and in came Sofia. She smiled at him as she approached his desk. He looked up from some papers in his hand and gave her his usual looking-over with a smile on his lips.

"Good morning, Mr. Hammond." She stopped in front of his desk.

"Good morning, Sofia." Dennis got up from his chair, roaming his eyes about her. "You're looking as fine and lovely as a rose petal this morning."

Sofia laughed shyly. Her boss never ceased flattering her; she couldn't help enjoying his remarks. A part of her enjoyed flirting with him just as much. He might be old, but he had a lot of fire still in him, and he always looked tough and handsome in his well-cut suits like the one he had on right now.

"Why, thank you, Mr. Hammond."

"Sofia, you're hurting me deeply." He approached her from around his desk and came to a halt in front of her. "I've told you time after time, call me Dennis. Only the new faces in this agency call me 'sir', or 'Mr. Hammond', and you're not one of them."

She apologised. "I'm sorry, Dennis. I'm just too used to it."

"Well, it's time you get un-used to it. You're looking very beautiful today." His eyes sized her up from the crown of her hair down to the toes of her boots. "M-hmmm, you're husband's really taking good care of you."

"He tries his best, Dennis," she answered. "Well, Sir, I'd better head down to my desk."

She turned and left his office with the feeling that his eyes were glued to her behind. Sofia loved the attention and instinctively uplifted her ass any time he was around, knowing he was watching. Dennis felt an awakening in his pants and in his mind he imagined all that he'd love to do to that lovely body of hers.

Sofia left his office and went down the stairs to where her cubicle desk was at. She unbuttoned her jacket, exchanging greetings with several of her colleagues before settling down to the day's work.

----

Sofia was busy typing out a memo in her desktop computer when her boss's face loomed over her cubicle. Music was pouring off her computer's speakers and she was lost in them and barely noticed Dennis standing close to her until she looked up, startled to find him standing there. He dropped a file folder on her desk. "This was excellent work you did, Sofia. How come you're still here?" he glanced at his wristwatch. "It's almost noon: Time for lunch."

Sofia turned down the volume of her music. "Sorry sir, but I don't have enough time for lunch. I asked Erika earlier to get me a Coke when she gets back."

"Just a Coke?" he asked with dismay. "Nonsense. Come with me, I know a good restaurant."

"But sir, I have these memos—"

"I'll get Jaro to handle it. Right now, you're going to have lunch with me. Meet me downstairs in five." He turned around and left.

His voice was bold and authoritative, and Sofia couldn't help being moved by it. She turned off her system and picked up her handbag, put on her shoes and left her cubicle.

He was waiting for her in the lobby. He hooked her arm in his and together they stepped out of the revolving glass doors into the hot afternoon sun. He directed her towards his custom Mercedes C-Class and she slid herself into the passenger seat. Her skirt momentarily rode up her thighs and Dennis got an eyeful of her pristine flesh before she made herself comfortable beside him. He turned the engine and drove out of the parking lot into the city.

He drove to the Restaurant 'Vinodol', where he usually had a reserved table. Sofia knew about the restaurant, though had never thought of having lunch there before; their meals were too expensive for her. The head waiter led them to their table and took their order before leaving them.

"Ever been here before?" Dennis asked Sofia.

"Not once, no," she answered. "It looks lovely inside."

"That's because you're here," he said. "You don't know how beautiful you are right now."

Sofia couldn't help blushing. "You flatter me too much, Dennis."

"Call it what you may, but it's the truth. You're far too beautiful, and if I were your husband, I'd be over-jealous every time I let you leave home."

Their meals arrived minutes later and they dug into it. Dennis ordered a bottle of white wine and the hour ran along while they kept eating. Done with their meal, sipping the fine wine, Dennis made his move.

"Err... Sofia, I heard some of the other girls in the office gossiping the other day that you're soon to celebrate your wedding anniversary. Is that true?"

Sofia hesitated for a moment before answering. In her mind she wondered how he would have come across that information. Surely she hadn't gone around telling everyone in the office, most of whom she knew tattled a lot. "Yes, my husband and I have been married five years now."

"Ah, congratulations to you both. I have a present for you but I forgot to bring it to the office. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind accompanying me to my home so I can give it to you."

"Sir, would that be necessary?"

"Oh yes, very necessary," he muttered. "You see, it's a very special gift. One I doubt your man's ever thought of giving you. It would be a great honour to me if you would accept it. I know you'll really like it."

His voice was as smooth as ice. He brought his hand over hers and he traced a line softly on her skin while he held her with his voice and eyes which seemed to burn straight into hers. He was unlike any man Sofia had ever met. How strong and confident he felt in himself, everything about him oozed masculinity. What was ironic, was that she was starting to feel herself drawn to him. There was a weird, exciting sensation taking place right between her legs and she thought she could feel her nipples perking from inside her bra. It had been a while since she felt this sudden type of excitement come onto her, and right now she was at a loss as to how to handle it.

"Excuse me, Dennis," she got up from her chair. "I'd like to go powder my nose a little."

She left him and went in the direction of the women's room.

Some minutes later she returned, smiling, and asked if they could leave now so he could fetch her the present he'd talked about. Dennis settled the bill quickly and once again hooked her arm around his and led her outside.

------

2. Dennis lived in a posh apartment block not too far from the heart of the city. He parked outside and they entered the building and took an elevator to the fourth floor where he resided. He couldn't help touching Sofia on the way up, holding her hand in his as they got to his door. With his free hand he fished out his key, unlocked the door and ushered her inside.

Everything about his apartment was ultra-modern: the LCD home theatre, the stereo beside it, the interior décor and thick white carpet that lay in the centre of the living room. Dennis told her to make herself comfortable as he unbuttoned his suit jacket and draped it over the back of a couch. He went in the direction of a corridor leading further into his apartment. Sofia dropped her handbag and sat down, but he wasn't gone for long. Dennis had taken off his shirt as well, and returned wearing just his vest and pants, carrying an exotic shopping bag in his hand.

"Happy Anniversary," he said as he gave it to her. I think there should be a sentence or two in here about her reaction to seeing him without his shirt on -- her surprise or her reaction to his body? "Thank you, Dennis." She accepted the bag and took out the black square-shaped case that was inside. Her features bore signs that she was curious about whatever could be inside.

"Open it," he demanded.

She did so, and nothing quite prepared her for what she unearthed. It was a black spider-web lace, long-sleeved shirt with matching panties and silk stockings. Sofia held it before her face, felt her hand over its smooth, soft fabric. Her mouth hung open with joy and surprise she could barely utter any tangible word.

"Do you like it?" Dennis asked her.

"My God. It's beautiful!" She broke into surprised laughter. "Really, Dennis, I can't begin to thank you for this."

"How about you try it out for me." He sat down on the couch across from her. "You can go into my room and change if you like."

Sofia looked at him, shocked by his suggestion. "Are you serious?"

"I am indeed. I need to know how well it fits you. I told the shop I'd get back to them in twenty-four hours if it doesn't match. Go on, I'll wait for you, here."

Seeing no harm in it, Sofia took everything with her towards the direction of his bedroom he'd pointed it out to her. She closed the door and started taking off her clothes.

Dennis was listening to a reggae jam from his CD collection when Sofia returned from the bedroom. She called out to him, and he turned around and this time it was his turn to drop his jaw. Sofia looked transformed with the lingerie outfit she now had on. Along with the panties and stockings, she looked like a white wife about to become a hungry slut. Her cheeks glowed red as she smiled and pirouetted on her feet. I think you can make this paragraph sound sexier by going into a little more detail about how the fabric clings or flows from her skin or perhaps how her body curves in the right places, etc...

"Well, what do you think?" She asked him.

Dennis got up and approached her. Sofia saw the pressing bulge in his pants and Dennis smiled, wanting her to notice it. She gulped down air as she pictured the thick black snake that must be itching to jump out of his pants right then and there. Suddenly her horniness kicked into overdrive. Her pussy gave her an itch—it needed to be scratched.

He came to her and grabbed her by the arm and propelled her roughly towards him. Sofia nearly fell on him. His large hands grasped her butt and gave her ass cheeks a tight squeeze while he jammed his tongue down her throat. Sofia grunted, at the same time subsiding herself to his lecherous kiss. He pulled up her legs and she, knowing what he wanted, jumped upon him while he held her up. She wrapped her thin legs around his waistline and kissed him back hungrily. Dennis held her ass with one hand and unzipped his fly with the other, and out sprung his 10" cock. Her arms wrapped around his neck, balancing herself while he tucked her panties to the side and the bulbous head of his cock found the entrance to her cunt. Sofia held her breath and barked a cry as his cock gained entrance inside her and inch by inch slipped inside her pussy.

Sofia cried out as inch after inch of his cock slid into her and her pussy walls spurt her juices all over it. Dennis held her up, pumping his cock further in and out of her. She held onto him for dear life and screamed as an orgasm exploded within her.

He fucked her like that for a while, grunting as he moved, before then lowering her on a sofa. Her legs rested on his shoulders and Dennis got into position and thrust his cock deeper inside her fuck hole. Sofia grasped his shoulders and her moans rose like wildfire as he fucked her hard. She looked at the sight of his cock slipping in and out of her cunt, his shaft lathered with her pussy juice.

Dennis gasped from the way her pussy muscles constricted his shaft as if fighting for him to cum immediately; how he loved that feeling.

"Yeahhhh, that's some good pussy," he murmured. "That's some good fucking Croatian pussy right there!"

Sofia was panting as if on fire. "Ohh... Oh God, I'm cumming! I'M CUMMINGGGGG!" she nearly fainted as another orgasmic burst went off inside her.

Dennis too, felt a growing tightness in his prick and knew that he was only moments away. He gritted his teeth and just at the last minute withdrew his pussy-stained shaft from within her and sprayed it over her pubic region. Both of them sighed with relief at this. His cock became flaccid almost instantly as he sat down beside her.

"I guess the outfit is a sure fit," he muttered, then laughed.

Sofia joined him in laughing too.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I am copy pasting this comment because it seems genuine.

Quote:

Anonymous, almost 10 years ago

My wife

That was hot. I frequently fantasize about my wife and her boss having sex.

They sometimes get rather flirty at company functions like Christmas parties.

I think after the next one I'd like to invite him back to our place. He can spend the night in our bed screwing my wife.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The story tags were were posted by the book, namely HOT WIFE, BOSS, HUSBAND'S BOSS, VOYEUR HUSBAND.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent. Brilliant. Very EROTIC!

I gave you a 5.0 (100%) for this Chapter.

Sofia is a KEEPER:

(a) as a wife,

(b) as a lover, and

(c) as an employee.

She is a keeper. End of story. Full stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a FIVE STAR STORY: ☆☆☆☆☆!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5.0 = 💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟), ❤❤, 👍👍!

In my book, this story is a tour de force.

It is very very erotic and totally true to life!

Sofia is a keeper. End of story. Full stop.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife Ruined Chris is forced to leave as his wife enjoys black cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories