Sofia's Cuckold Ch. 02

Story Info
An A-List celebrity cuckolds her husband.
4.3k words
4.08
12.4k
11
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grover10
grover10
79 Followers

Story idea developed by another Literotica member.

Main characters: Sofia Vergara, Joe Manganiello, Jordi El Nino Polla, Luna Star

Translation provided by Google Translate.

*****

"What should I do? What should I do?" Sofia thought to herself at the breakfast table. "Should I go? I better wash these dishes first."

It was one in the afternoon and Sofia had just finished lunch. She got up and picked up the plate and cutlery. She walked to the sink.

After washing the plate and cutlery, Sofia placed them onto the dish rack. She looked at the clock on the wall.

"Three more hours left until I have to call Jordi to let him know is I'm coming or not." Sofia thought.

Just then her cell phone rang. Sofia headed back to the table and picked it up. It was Joe. Sofia answered.

"Hey Sweetheart! How's the filming?" Sofia asked.

"Hiya Sweetie! It's going well! How did last night go?" Joe replied.

"Great! I think I overdid it! But other than that, it was wonderful! Bob was great! The food was great! Everything was great!" Sofia added.

"Listen! I may have to stay another night! Just to wrap things up. I'll be home tomorrow." Joe said.

"Okay. Sounds good! Oh, before I forget, I was invited to a movie set today and I'm not sure if I want to go." Sofia added.

"Go! Maybe you'll meet a director that would like to have you in his next movie." Joe replied. "Hey! They're calling for me! Gotta run! Love ya, Bye!" Joe said as he hung up.

"But ..." Sofia was about to say. "Great! He hung up on me!"

Sofia scrolled down and saw Jordi's number. She quickly put down the phone on the table.

"No. I better not." Sofia thought.

Sofia headed to the living room and sat down in front of her laptop. She opened it up. Sofia opened up the search engine and typed in "jordi pornstar". A huge listing popped up. She picked the first entry. It was a biography which included a headshot and a huge filmography.

"It's Jordi alright." Sofia thought to herself.

"Let's try this one." Sofia muttered to herself as she clicked the first movie.

The webpage opened up, showing the details of the movie. It also included a clip. Sofia clicked on the clip. The 4 minute clip included a brief interview with Jordi along with a fuck scene. Sofia's eyes and mouth opened widely.

"Holy shit! What a huge cock!" Sofia exclaimed. Unconsciously, her hand moved to her pussy and she started to slowly massage it. Sofia suddenly realized what she was doing and quickly closed the laptop.

"Oh my God!" Sofia thought. "What am I doing? This is crazy!"

Sofia quickly got up and headed back to the kitchen. She got herself a glass of cold water. Sofia looked over and saw the phone on the table. She put the glass down and headed for the table. Sofia picked up the phone. She quickly put it back down again. Her mind started to race.

"Should I go or not? What could be the harm? The harm is that I'm a well-known actress in Hollywood. What if someone I knew saw me? What if someone takes a picture and uploads it to one of those social media sites? Shit!" Sofia started to panic as she spoke to herself. "Get a grip, Sofia! Get a grip!"

Her phone rang suddenly. It was Joe again.

"Maybe he's coming home early! That'll be good!" Sofia thought as she answered the phone.

"Joe! What's up?" Sofia asked.

No answer.

"Joe? Are you there? Joe?" Sofia asked repeatedly. The line went dead.

"Hmm. That's weird!" Sofia said as she looked at her phone.

Sofia decided to call Joe back. It took about 5 rings before Joe answered.

"Hello?" Joe said.

"Hey Joe! Did you just try to call me?" Sofia asked. She heard some giggling in the background. "What's going on, Joe?"

"Nothing. Just trying to wrap things up here. What's going on over there?" Joe replied. Sofia heard more giggling.

"My phone rang and your picture popped up. There was no answer and then the line went dead." Sofia explained.

"Oh! I see. I must have pressed it by mistake." Joe added. In the background, Sofia distinctly heard "Hey Joe! The girls are waiting by the pool! Let's go, buddy boy!"

"Coming. Hey Sofia! I gotta run. Shooting by the pool today. Can't keep them waiting! Love ya! Bye!" Joe said as he hung up abruptly.

"But ..." Sofia said to a dead line. "What the fuck is going on there?"

Sofia's mind started to race again.

"Is he cheating on me?" Sofia said to herself. "No. No. He can't. Can he?"

Doubts started to creep into Sofia's head about Joe's fidelity. Not long ago, the tabloids printed a report saying her marriage to Joe was going sideways.

"Maybe, I need a change of scenery." Sofia said. She picked up the phone and called Jordi.

"Hello?" Jordi answered.

"Jordi? It's Sofia! How are you?" Sofia asked.

"Hola Sofía! ¡Es maravilloso escuchar de usted! ¡Estoy bien! ¿Cómo estás?" Jordi replied (Translation: Hey Sofia! It's wonderful to hear from you! I'm fine! How are you?)

"Estoy bien tambien. ¿Todavía está la invitación?" Sofia asked. (Translation: I'm fine as well. Is the invite still on?)

"Absolutely! I'm glad that you called. You will have fun tonight. I'll come get you!" Jordi exclaimed.

"Sounds good! What time will you be coming over and what should I wear?" Sofia asked.

"Like I mentioned last night, I have to be there by 4 pm. Just in case." Jordi replied. "Wear what you feel comfortable in! Jeans! T-Shirt! Whatever!"

"What will you be wearing?" Sofia asked.

"My birthday suit, of course!" Jordi exclaimed. "Just kidding! But actually not!"

Sofia laughed. "Okay! See you in a bit!"

"Yup! See you in a bit! Bye for now!" Jordi said.

"Bye!" Sofia replied as she hung up. Jordi hung up right after.

"Oh shit!" Sofia exclaimed. "I forgot to give him my address! I'll text him!"

Sofia proceeded to text Jordi her address. Jordi replied right away, saying that he got it.

Sofia put down her phone and looked at the clock on the wall. It read 2:45 pm. She had time to find something to wear. Sofia headed upstairs to the bedroom.

"Casual or business?" Sofia thought. "Porn shoot? Casual!"

Sofia opened the drawer that contained her jeans and pulled out a black pair. She matched it up with black tee shirt.

"Now, for the shoes!" Sofia thought to herself. She headed for the walk-in closet and turned on the light.

"It has to be black!" Sofia thought. She scanned her black shoes and found what she was looking for. "Ah! Here they are!"

Sofia pulled a pair of 6" black stilettos and headed out of the closet. She placed the shoes by the foot of the bed. Sofia was all set.

Sofia looked at the alarm clock on her side table and it read 3:15 pm. She still had time for a shower before Jordi came to pick her up.

Sofia undressed and made her way to the shower. She opened the shower door and walked in. Sofia took a nice long and hot shower. When she got out of the shower, Sofia realized that she took too long. She only had twenty minutes to get changed.

"Oh my God! Look at the time! Jordi will be here shortly!" Sofia said as she panicked.

Sofia scrambled to get changed. Fortunately, Jordi was about ten minutes late. She was putting on her shoes as the doorbell rang. Sofia quickly opened the door. It was Jordi.

"Come on in, Jordi!" Sofia said.

"Sorry, I'm late! I called the studio and they were slightly behind as well. My scene doesn't start until 6 pm now. We have some time." Jordi replied.

"Oh, good! I'm a little behind myself! I took too long in the shower!" Sofia said, apologetically. "Since we have some time, let go upstairs and finish off my hair and make-up!"

"You don't have to! You look great! I love the all black outfit! Especially the stilettos." Jordi mentioned.

"Thanks Jordi! That's very nice of you!" Sofia said as she quickly headed back upstairs. "Make yourself at home! I won't be long!"

"Thanks! I'll just wait here!" Jordi replied.

"Okay! Suit yourself!" Sofia shouted from her bedroom.

After fifteen minutes, Sofia came downstairs, with her purse.

"Wow! You look great!" Jordi remarked.

"Thank you, Jordi!" Sofia answered.

"Shall we get going?" Jordi asked as he took out his car keys.

"Yup! Let me get my phone! And then we can go!" Sofia answered.

"Cool!" Jordi said.

Sofia nodded as she headed for the kitchen. She grabbed her phone and headed back to the front foyer.

"Okay! Let's go!" Sofia said.

Jordi nodded and headed for the front door, followed by Sofia. Jordi opened door and let Sofia out. Sofia closed and locked the door. She looked up and saw Jordi's car.

"Wow! Nice car!" Sofia remarked. "So, that's what porn gets you, eh?" Jordi laughed.

"Thanks!" Jordi said. "When I first started in the biz, I drove a beater!"

"Nice upgrade!" Sofia replied.

They both made their way to Jordi's BMW 4 Series convertible. Jordi walked to the passenger side and opened the door.

"Thank you!" Sofia said as she got into the car.

"You're welcome!" Jordi replied. He then headed for the driver side and opened the door. He got in.

"Seat belt, please!" Jordi said as he buckled in. Sofia buckled in as well.

Jordi inserted the key into the ignition and retracted the roof. He put the car into gear and reversed out of the driveway. Jordi changed gear and off they went.

The studio wasn't that far away from Sofia's house. In fact, they made it in half an hour, with twenty minutes to spare. Jordi parked as close to the side entrance as possible. Since it was a nice afternoon, he decided to leave the top down. Jordi turned off the engine, unbuckled his seat belt and got out of the car. He walked to the passenger side and opened the door.

"Thank you, Jordi!" Sofia said as she got out of the car.

"You're welcome!" Jordi replied as he closed the door.

They both headed to the side door. As they approached the side door, some people were outside, having a smoke, including Luna.

When Luna saw Jordi, she came running over, excitedly.

"Hey, Loverboy! How are you? Ready to fuck me? Cause if you don't, I'm gonna fuck you!" Luna asked as she grabbed Jordi's cock. "And who is this hot MILF?"

Luna reached out to touch Sofia but Jordi stopped her.

"Hey! Come on, Luna! Hands off the civilian! This hot MILF as you put it, is my friend, Sofia! She from ...!" Jordi said but was interrupted.

"From 'Mod Fam'! Yeah! I know! Love the show! ¡Oh Dios mío! ¡Es Sofía! ¡Oye! Lo siento por eso ¿Cómo estás? ¡Estoy bien!" Luna, very excitedly, replied as she hugged Sofia tightly. (Translation: Oh my God! It's Sofia! Hey! Sorry about that! How are you? I'm good!)

"Luna? Puedes dejar ir ahora." Jordi said to Luna. (Translation: Luna? You can let go now.)

"Oh! ¡Sí! ¡Lo siento!" Luna replied as she released her hug. "It's wonderful to have a real celebrity here! Are you here to watch us? Maybe, get the mojo going again?" (Translation: Oh! Yeah! Sorry!)

Sofia laughed and replied, "Yup! Here to get the mojo going!"

All the three laughed.

"Hey! Listen Sofia! I've got to get ready! See you in a bit!" Luna said. "Fuck you later, Jordi!" Luna grabbed Jordi's cock again and winked.

Luna turned and ran toward the side door. By now, the smokers had gone inside. Luna opened the door and disappeared into the building.

"She's excitable!" Sofia said.

"Yes, she is!" Jordi replied. "Let's go in! I need to get ready as well!"

"Get ready? Why? Do you have to put on make-up and lingerie as well?" Sofia asked as she laughed.

"Ha ha! Very funny!" Jordi replied as he laughed as well.

Jordi and Sofia headed to the building. Jordi opened the door and Sofia went in. Jordi followed.

As they were heading to the set, they ran into Mike Quasar, the director of the movie.

"Hey Mike! I'm here! I just need to get ready." Jordi said.

"Hey Jordi! Good stuff! We just finished one scene and I believe you and Luna are up next." Mike said. "You've got about twenty!"

"Cool!" replied Jordi.

Mike turned and looked at Sofia and shouted, "Holy crap! It's Sofia! Big fan! Love you and the show!" Mike stuck out his hand.

"Sofia? Mike Quasar, the director. Affectionately known in the biz as 'Quasarman'!" Jordi said as he introduced Mike.

"Pleasure to meet you, Mike!" Sofia stuck out her hand. Mike grabbed and shook it.

"Pleasure's all mine! I thought Jordi was shitting me yesterday when he sent me the text!" Mike said. "Obviously not!"

"Umm, Mike? You can stop shaking her hand now." Jordi said.

"Oops! Sorry! We don't get a lot of the Hollywood types here." Mike replied as he released his grip on Sofia's hand.

"You have to excuse him. Mike's Canadian!" Jordi said as all three laughed.

"Hey now! We, Canadians, are the most lovable people on the planet!" Mike replied.

All three continued laughing.

"Here are some of my rules, concerning guests. I don't mind guests on the set provided they remain quiet throughout the scene. Cool with that? I'm sure it's similar on your set." Mike said to Sofia.

"Not a problem! I'll be quiet as a mouse." Sofia replied as she did the zipping motion across her lips.

"Cool!" Mike said. "You'll be sitting next to me and you'll be able to see and hear everything! Cool with that?" Mike asked.

"Thanks!" Sofia replied.

"Jordi? Please get ready and I'll show Sofia to her seat! This is so cool! Sofia's on my set!" Mike said as he beamed.

"Okay. See you in a bit!" Jordi said to Sofia. He turned and headed into the backroom.

"Sofia? Please follow me!" Mike said. He turned and headed for the director's chair. Sofia followed.

When they got there, Mike asked one of the guys to bring another chair for their special guest. All of the staff wanted autographs and selfies. Mike told them that they had plenty of time to do that after the scene.

"Guys? Please get your autographs and selfies with Sofia after the scene!" Mike said. The staff headed back to their respective positions. "Thank you!" Mike said.

Mike turned to Sofia and said, "What we do first is we do the stills and then we start the filming. So, it's okay to talk during the pictures and if you want a closer look, please stand behind the photographer."

"Gotcha!" Sofia replied. "That'll be great!"

"I'll introduce you to the photographer. Hey Alan! Could you come over here please?" Mike said.

The photographer, Alan, walked over to Mike and Sofia. He had his camera hanging from his neck.

"Hey Mike! What's up?" Alan said.

"Please take Sofia with you when you take the stills for the scene. Okay?" Mike asked.

"Sofia? It would be my pleasure to show an A-lister what we do here." Alan added. He turned and headed toward the bed.

"Hey! Are we ready back there? Time is money!" Mike shouted at the backroom.

The make-up girl popped her head out of the backroom.

"They're ready!" she said.

"Okay! Send them out!" Mike yelled.

Jordi and Luna came out in bathrobes. The make-up girl followed with her kit but she stayed by the door of the backroom.

"Alan? You're on, Bud!" Mike shouted. Mike turned to Sofia and said, "Sofia? You're up."

"Okay! Here I go!" Sofia replied as she got up and made her way to Alan.

"Just stay next to me. Okay?" Alan said.

"Will do." Sofia replied.

"Jordi and Luna? It's show time!" Alan said.

Jordi looked at Sofia, winked, and removed his bathroom. Sofia looked at Jordi and smiled. Her eyes were transfixed on his crotch.

"It's true! It's damn true! The picture doesn't lie!" Sofia thought to herself as she stared at the outline of Jordi's cock under his tight fitting underwear.

Meanwhile, Luna removed her bathroom to reveal that she was wearing a black slinky nightie. She walked behind Jordi and playfully, spanked his ass. Luna also reached around and began fondling Jordi's cock. His cock started to get hard.

"Hmmm! Nice!" Luna said.

At the same moment, Sofia thought the same thing as she couldn't take her eyes away from Jordi's semi-erect cock.

"What am I thinking? I'm married! Come on, Soph! Focus!" Sofia thought to herself.

"Come on guys! You'll get a chance to fuck later! Picture time! Chop chop!" Mike shouted.

"Thanks Mike!" Alan said. "Let's show Sofia how professional pornographers are, shall we?"

Everyone started laughing, including Sofia.

"This is fun! People are joking and laughing!" Sofia thought to herself. So far, she's having fun on a porn shoot.

"Okay. Jordi and Luna? You guys ready?" Alan asked as he readied the camera.

"Yup!" both said simultaneously.

"Good! Here we go!" Alan replied. The photo shoot part began.

After the photo shoot, that everyone said went well, Mike allowed Jordi and Luna to take a 15 minute break. Alan even let Sofia take over the photo shoot for a while. The two performers headed for the backroom, along with the make-up girl.

Alan had disappeared to the front to download the pictures onto his computer. Sofia decided to hang around the set. Most of the crew had gone outside to have a smoke while the remaining crew re-positioned exiting equipment or were in the process of setting up new equipment.

"So,was that cool or what?" Mike said.

"It was ... rather interesting!" Sofia replied.

"You're a natural with the camera!" Mike said.

"Thanks!" Sofia added.

Just then, Alan poked his head into the set.

"Hey Mike, could I see you in the front? For a sec!" Alan said.

"Sure!" Mike replied. Mike turned to Sofia and said, "I'll be right back!"

Mike got up and went with Alan to the front office. Sofia decided she needed some fresh air. She got up from her seat and headed to the side door. She greeted some of crew that were heading back to the set. All of them requested autographs and selfies. Sofia said okay but only after the shoot.

When Sofia went outside, the remaining crew were just finishing their smokes and were heading back in. Again, they requested autographs and selfies. Sofia reminded they of what Mike said. Sofia walked along the building until she reached the first window. The curtains were not fully closed. Sofia peered through the crack and what she saw kind of surprised her.

Luna was fixed her make-up for the filming part of the shoot while the make-up girl was giving Jordi a blow job.

Sofia took a step back and headed back to the side door. She opened the door and went inside. Sofia headed for the set and sat down next to Mike. Jordi and Luna were already on set with their bathrooms off. Jordi was already sporting a semi-erect cock. The make-up girl was adding a little more powder to Jordi's forehead.

"Jordi and Luna? Are we ready?" Mike asked.

"Yup!" Luna replied. Jordi nodded.

"Okay! Here we go!" Mike added.

"Quiet on the set!" One of Mike's crew shouted. "Scene 4, Take 1, Quasarman directing!" He used the clapperboard to initiate the start of the filming.

"And action!" Mike shouted.

The scene started off pretty smoothly.

"Hmm." Sofia thought to herself while watching the scene unfold. "Luna looks like me! A little! Interesting!"

As the scene continued, Sofia started to feel turned on. She started to fidget in her seat. Mike noticed it and leaned in.

"When I filmed my first porn, I had a perpetual hardon throughout the whole scene." Mike whispered in Sofia's ear, as he gestured with his hand. Sofia giggled softly.

Like the mainstream side, there were missed lines and other blunders. But once the dialogue was over and the sex began, that was when Sofia paid great attention, especially to Jordi's big cock. She marveled at the size of it.

"8, 9, 10 inches? Definitely, bigger than Joe! Much bigger!" Sofia thought. "How the hell is that going to fit into Luna's pussy?" A smile came across Sofia's face. "I'm sure that Jordi's cock will fit nicely into my pussy!"

Sofia fidgeted some more on her chair. Mike turned and smiled. Sofia looked sheepishly at Mike. She grinned back.

As Sofia continued to watch the two Pornstars perform, she came to realize that it must be difficult for the male Pornstar to maintain his hardon. He's surrounded by lights, cameras and people. After about an hour or so, Sofia realized that the scene was coming to an end. During one break in the action, Mike kept on reminding Jordi about the 'money shot'.

grover10
grover10
79 Followers
12