Soft

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vayene
Vayene
29 Followers

She lay held open for him; the bindings held her so. But even bound, her body lifted to his hands, her skin warmed for him, her heat beast faster for him. She whimpered desperate and needy, her eyes clenched tightly shut.

He braced himself over her with one hand on the bed. With the other, he held himself, teasing her slick cleft. She was wet, ready, and frantic. He knew from the begging whimpering noises she made. He teased her, sliding his head over her small nub, rubbing it, circling it, and then sliding himself back along her slit. He grew even harder.

She cried out as he slid against her. Her hips lifted and she panted to breathe. Her eyes opened, dazed and wild as she sought his gaze.

"Yes," he told her, his voice harsh and tender. He pushed into her tight opening, gasping as she stretched to allow him inside. She was slick but painfully tight. His fingers had warned him she was small, but he was so hard, so swollen with wanting he could barely force himself inside. He gritted his teeth, forcing himself to go slow, to make sure she knew him, could not escape him, and would never forget.

She cried out as he invaded, and he thought he might lose himself. He slid deeper, in, then out, forcing her to open more every time. She was so tight he thought she might tear when he finally filled her.

He pushed deeper and her body denied him. She gasped and closed her eyes in pain. He paused, then eased back only a little and waited until her eyes opened, though he wanted nothing more than to break through.

She lay tense beneath him. He could see her pulse hammering in the delicate hollow of her throat. Her breasts were full, nipples hard. She panted to breathe and each frantic gasp tightened her around him.

He did not move and finally her eyes opened. He kissed her mouth, his lips gentle as he coaxed hers to open. She tasted faintly of the drugs he had fed her, but her own sweetness was stronger. He deepened the kiss, taking her mouth as he meant to take all of her.

She responded, almost shyly, which was laughable considering he held himself half-embedded inside her. But he did not laugh, felt only a surge of possession and satisfaction as she kissed him back.

When he lifted his head, she was dazed, and her lips swollen from his kisses. "You hid well, but I found you." He spoke plainly, needing her to understand when he did not himself entirely understand. "I will never let you go. Never."

She did not answer, but he knew she heard him, her eyes were open and clear, and the drugs no longer held her, though the bindings did.

He realized then, she could still escape him. That she nearly had for all that she was bound and helpless.

He slid deeper into her, encountered her barrier again and caused her to whimper. She winced but did not close her eyes, did not speak.

"Tell me yes," he told her, understanding she had to agree.

Her gaze sharpened. Her glance flicked to her bound wrists, then back to his face, but she did not answer. She licked her lips and tried to settle her breathing. He could almost see her refusing to look down between them where they were joined.

And then he knew. He kissed her again, tenderly this time. Telling her with his lips and his tongue how soft she was, how wonderful. He stroked her, sliding back, then in, rekindling her body. She had not gone far and he own desire flared bright in moments.

"Let go," he whispered into her ear. "I won't let you fall"

Something in her relaxed as he made the promise, he felt her shift. He drove into her, rending the barrier and she screamed. He did not stop. She gripped him like oiled silk tight and yielding and glorious.

She lifted to him; meeting him as far as her bindings allowed and he felt her tense as she got closer to the edge.

"Tell me," he demanded, driving into her harder and harder, knowing he would not last much longer.

She arched under him, broke, shattering as orgasm took her. He fell with her, shooting deep inside her hot depths, filling her with himself. He cried out with the intensity of it, flooding her depths as if there could be no end.

He collapsed onto her, panting and covered in sweat.

She spoke into his ear, her voice little more than a ragged whisper. "Yes," she said.

Vayene
Vayene
29 Followers
12