Soft & Hard

Story Info
It starts soft but ends wet and hard.
2.4k words
4.26
29.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Light filtered through the half-open blinds and bathed the room in the sun's dying rays. The room was filled with old hardwood furniture and the floors were oak and polished to a mirror shine. A large four-poster bed sat in the middle of the room, the posts reaching towards the ceiling above. The mattresses were thick and sumptuous, begging one to sink into their depths by lying upon them.

Lying in the middle of the bed, amidst plush white silken pillows, was a petite naked woman with long, straight black hair and milky white skin. Her name was Sarena and her hands languidly trailed across her soft, smooth skin. Her breasts were high and firm, peaked with delicate pink nipples that throbbed lightly in their hardness. Occasionally she would run her fingers over her breasts and tease her erect nipples but not for too long. She wanted them hard, taut, alert, but not agonizingly so. Instead, she focused on teasing her skin with her soft fingers, her eyes closed so as to focus her attention on her own caresses. Occasionally her fingers would stray between her supple thighs, dancing across the wisps of downy hair that lay above her sex, dipping between her slick nether lips to enjoy the thrill of her touch before returning to trail across the rest of her body.

She had been exploring her body now for the better part of the afternoon. She knew her lover would not arrive until after the sun had set and she teased her body with her long, slow, tender caresses, wanting to cum but not wanting to cum. She knew that her soft touches in the right places would bring her to white-hot orgasms that would leave her shuddering in delight but she knew that her lover's rough hands, tight skin, and hard body would do things to her that she only dreamed of her hands ever doing. Alone, she cherished the tender touches that brought her to rousing orgasms but with her lover it was entirely different. He sparked something animalistic in her that turned her predatory, made her body into a quivering mass of nerves that needed, craved, rough play to send her over the edge.

Sighing, Sarena caressed her breast with one hand while the other slipped back between her thighs. She had been waiting too long, teasing herself for too long, and she could not wait for him. She didn't care that he could do things to her body that she never could, she needed the release. Deep inside she knew that if she came now, it would only excite her more and prepare her for him when he finally arrived. With that thought in mind, her fingers slipped between her slick lips. Her labia were engorged with blood and slick with the dew of her arousal. Her clit protruded lustily from beneath its hood, pulsing with her increased heartbeat. As her fingers found the hard little button it was as if someone had applied electricity to her. Her hand left her breast and moved down between her legs, parting her lips and seeking the opening of her sex. With one hand she caressed her swollen clit while her other delved into her sodden depths…one finger, two….a third. It wouldn't be long now, she knew, as her heart beat faster and her breath came in ragged pants. She knew she was close, her fingers working faster, the world shrinking down to her sex and her fingers.

In her excitement she had not heard her lover arrive and his touch, his rough fingers, so sudden and powerful upon her throbbing nipples, triggered a powerful orgasm. She exploded in a fury of muscle spasms, wetness, and erotically delicious pain. His mouth mashed roughly against hers and they kissed deeply, her body still wracked with orgasms as his fingers left her nipples and slipped beneath her body to squeeze her ass and pull her close. She continued to rub her swollen sex, the moisture of her excitement coating her hairs, her hands, her thighs. Their tongues pressed fiercely against one another as the kiss deepened and his hand moved from her ass to her swollen sex. He laid his palm over her hands and pressed them harder against her wetness, driving her orgasm further until she could no longer take any more. In an instant of pleasurable exhaustion, she slumped on the bed, her eyes closed and brow coated in sweat. As she lay heaving and panting for air, his hands gently traced across her sweaty skin, enjoying the feeling of her body coming down from an orgasm.

"Lay still," he whispered. Sarena nodded as best she could, her arms and legs splayed out. She felt his hands under her ass and she feebly tried to raise herself from the bed but stopped when his strong hands lifted her effortlessly and slipped a plush cushion beneath her.

Sarena lay with her eyes closed in anticipation. She knew her lover's touch would come but she did not know when or how. It did not take long for her to feel it as she felt him bind first one ankle and then another to the bed's foot posts. He pulled the lashings tight so that her legs were parted obscenely but not painfully wide, leaving her sex to gape open with anticipation. He left her hands unbound but silky fabric slithered across her face and covered her piercing green eyes behind their veil. What little light was left from the sun's feeble setting rays was now gone and Sarena lay utterly at the control of her lover. In a moment his weight left the bed and she lay shivering in anticipation.

There was a whisper of friction and she heard the flare of a match. She could smell incense, thick and heady vapors filling the room. Another match and then silence. Another and another. Sarena shivered because she knew he had not turned the lights on and that the sounds of the matches lighting could only mean candles. And it had been oh-so-long since she had felt the stinging lushness of a candle. She could almost feel it, could feel him, moving near her. She was tense and her nipples stood proudly like the peaks to two tiny mountains.

Obligingly, he began to drizzle hot liquid wax across a breast, tipping her nipples with the molten wax. She gasped in pain and pleasure as pain lanced through her throbbing nipples. The wax was so hot but it cooled quickly, hardening on her already taught nipples. She shivered with delight as he paused his dripping. She took the chance to reach out towards him, finding his hard body and trailing her fingers down until she found his sex. It stood out from his soft pubic hair like a fat sausage. She held it in her hand and marveled at the feel of thick meat, the veins bulging along it's length. The head was hard and throbbing from desire. She wanted to feel him inside her, stretching her but knew that it would still be some time.

As she stroked his hard cock, he began to drizzle hot wax across her creamy white thighs. Careful not to drip on her exposed sex, he lazed a pattern across her skin. She shivered as he dripped more wax across her, the molten liquid spreading heat through her thighs like a warm blanket. It was not long before the candle returned to her other breast and coated her skin in it's burning heat. She shivered in delight, her hand grasping his throbbing sex hard. She began to pull him towards her and though he resisted at first, it was only an act. She heard a whoosh of air and knew he had blown the candle out. It clattered on the floor as he tossed it away.

Despite her hand grasping him out of pure wanton desire, he got up from the bed and was gone, leaving her tingling, naked, and exposed. Then his hands were upon her parted thighs, grasping her roughly and parting them further. She felt his hot breath upon her sex and she moaned with delight as he growled at her. She felt like a zebra being hunted by a lion and that, in an instant, she would become his feast. His teeth found the soft curls of her pubic hair and he gripped, tugging on them roughly and making her shiver in delight. Her hands moved down and entwined in his hair. She pulled him roughly to her sex and thrust her hips up towards him, pulling his face against her slick lips. He groaned and she felt his tongue licking in long, hard strokes along the length of her slit. She was so wet that his saliva only served to churn her sex into a swollen swamp of lust. She screamed in delight as his teeth nipped her throbbing clit and gasped with intense longing when he slipped down and sucked her swollen inner lips into his mouth. He alternated between sucking and nipping on these inner lips, driving her closer to orgasm.

With one hand he reached under her ass and lifted her more off the bed while the other reached up to roughly grasp her breast. She ground her soaking wet sex against his face as he licked and sucked her deeply. She was getting closer to another orgasm and she peaked, shrieking like a wounded animal in pleasure and pain as his teeth closed on her swollen clit, lancing pleasure through her body and setting her off in wave after wave of desire. As her body shook she felt pressure against her ass. It took precious little effort for him to enter her, so slick was her slit from her pleasure. His finger filled her ass and she shook with delight, another round of spasms tearing through her body. Through ragged breaths she whispered, "More!"

She heard him groan and felt more pressure on her ass as a second finger entered her. And then his hand left her breast and she felt his fingers entering her swollen sex. He had four fingers in her, two in her sex and two in her ass. She could feel him rubbing his fingers together within her as he sucked on her swollen clit. White light filled her head as she screamed into yet another orgasm. She shook with delight – he played her body like an instrument, driving her higher through her orgasms but never letting her fully come down until he was ready.

When he was finally ready, she could feel almost nothing but the desire to have him within her and the liquid core of her sex that oozed with passion between her legs. His lips were on hers and she licked fiercely, tasting the tangy sweetness of her desire on him lips and tongue and gasped deeply as she felt his cock enter her body. He slipped into her effortlessly, copious streams of fluid seeping from within her to ease his passage in. She could feel him hovering above her as he slowly withdrew, poising himself above her with just the head of his swollen body within her. The pressure on first one leg and then the other was gone as he slipped the bindings and she wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him down and into her.

Their moans sang like a choir as he sank deeply into her. He held, pressing, straining into her, before she felt his hand move along her calf and pull her leg off him. In a moment her legs were off his waist and she was spread out, legs up over his shoulders as he ploughed deep within her. Her hands grabbed his ass, pulling him deeper with each stroke. She was getting closer but she wanted him deeper still before she came again. She wrapped her arms around his broad shoulders and pulled him closer, moaning into his ear that she wanted him from behind. With a final deep thrust he pulled out with a slurp of liquid desire and she rolled on to her stomach, raising her ass in the air for him. He moved close and she took his fat cock in her hand and guided it back into her sodden depths.

Sarena leaned forward, supporting herself with her shoulders while one hand moved between her thighs and the other roughly grabbed her breasts and pinched her swollen nipples. Her clit pulsed beneath her fingers as she rubbed it vigorously, his thrusts moving deeper and deeper within her. She could feel her orgasm coming and she knew his was coming soon too, could feel him expanding within her. She rubbed herself faster and bucked her hips back to meet his thrusts, racing him to her climax. With on hand holding her hip and drawing her back to him, he reached forward and wrapped his fingers in her hair and yanked savagely back towards him, pulling her off the bed. Sarena shrieked as the pain ripped through her and triggered her orgasm. He plunged deep within her, pressing himself as deeply as he could within her spasming sex. She gasped in pleasure as she felt a tingling sensation between her legs that was more than her orgasm and her sex erupted in a hot stream of moisture that bathed his swollen balls and thighs. He reached forward with his hand and grabbed her breast, mashing it beneath his rough fingers and pulling her back tight against his chest, his fingers still pulling on her hair. His teeth bit her ear and she came again, bathing him with her hot, wet sprays of desire. She could feel him inside her and knew it was his time. With one last thrust back, she felt him erupt deep inside her, filling her with his own juices.

They knelt entwined like that, riding through their orgasms with him holding her roughly against him and her body leaking sex all over him. Is the spasms died away he released his hold of her hair and softened his grasp on her breast. They collapsed to the soaking sheets and he slipped from inside her body with a delicious shiver of delight. She rolled to face him and kissed him, her hand reaching down between their legs to hold his semi-hard cock. It was soaked with their combined fluids, as were their thighs and his balls. She whispered to him, "I love it when you make me rain…"