Soft and Sweet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ran her hands up and down his back, from his ass up to his neck while he continued the pace she set. Long, slow, gentle strokes. He groaned as he moved, enveloped in the warm, wet oblivion that everything in his body screamed that he needed to make his. He needed to take. He needed to let go. But, she had asked him, so he held on, and kept moving slowly. He trembled uncontrollably. It was exquisite. His trembles, his whimpers, and the way he filled her completely. She couldn't help but clench around him. She was soaked. Dripping. His.

Soon, his trembles turned to shaking, and he pulled his face away from her. He buried his face into the pillow over Michelle's shoulder, and let out a frustrated whimper that turned into a scream. His tormented cry made her heart ache for him, and she nudged against him to pull his face toward her again. When his eyes were finally focused on hers, she whispered, "Kiss me, James. Kiss me again, and then I'm yours. You can take me like you want to...like you need to." Then she touched her lips to his, one last time, and gave up her control.

James growled in approval and pressed his lips into hers, hard. He groaned into her mouth as his control snapped. Hips pumping, he was filling her, fucking her like he had been aching to do. Harder and faster, he pounded her into the bed. Their sweat-slicked bodies meshed together. He sat up then, and spread her legs around him. He reached to grab her breasts again...not gently this time. He dug his fingers in to hold on while he took her. He was lost.

He fucked her relentlessly, grunting with each thrust, "Mine. All. Fucking. Mine."

Michelle whimpered and shuddered beneath him. "God, yes. Yours, James. All yours."

She wrapped her legs around him, and rolled her hips to meet every thrust. She was gasping, moaning his name. Sweat dripped from his forehead, to drop down on her heaving chest. She grasped blindly at his upper arms, needing something to hold on to. He pinned her down and fucked her, his hands holding her shoulders flat to the bed. He was unable to speak, unable to think. There was nothing but her. She clenched and squeezed all around him, and reached up to lick the sweat from his neck. Then she bit his jaw, causing him to meet her eyes.

"Mine," she murmured.

His gaze darkened, and he growled, "All. Mine."

James gave one last desperate thrust, and instinctively held her still as he throbbed and spasmed, emptying himself deep into her. She rolled her hips into him again, fucking him after he stopped moving. He groaned as she kept milking him, causing him to shiver uncontrollably. Finally, she stopped and he slumped down on top of her, whimpering softly.

Michelle wrapped her arms around him, and cuddled him close, feeling his weight on top of her. She kissed his cheeks, his forehead, and his nose. Softly, she ran her fingers up and down his back, soothing him, and shushing his whimpers.

"It's okay, baby. I've got you," she kept whispering.

He was still inside of her, and she gently squeezed around him, causing him to shudder. Their breathing was ragged, hearts pounding. He lifted his head to look at her in a daze, and she searched his face. The undertones of stress and worry were gone. He looked relaxed and content. She kissed his nose again, making him smile.

"I think the soft and sweet works well for you from time to time, James," she said with a grin.

"Mmhmm," he agreed. "Very much so."

She nuzzled against his cheek. Then he dropped his head back down to rest on her breasts again, sighing contentedly. Michelle stroked his hair, and lightly scratched his back, feeling the last of his tension leave him. James sighed deeply and snuggled into her chest, melting into her completely. He was safe, happy, and relaxed. He was hers.

12