Soft n Silky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn her over, Steve. Let me in her ass. She threatened to fuck me until I was too tired to move. Let's see if she can take a dose of her own medicine. Roll her over."

Steve looked to Lynda to get her reaction.

Lynda whispered, "Try it. I'm so stuffed with your cock in me, I don't know. But I want to try.

"Holding her tight, Steve rolled her over, his cock still buried in her cunt. When she was on top, Lynda looked down at him with a timid smile.

"I hope I can take him. Don't want him to say that I couldn't take it was well as dish it out."

"Just stay relaxed, doll. That's the key. You've been fucked in the ass before, I'm sure. Only different now is you'll have one on each side." Steve looked at Grant." Just go slow, man, and I'll bet she can take more than you have to give her. Be sure to use something to moisten the area, make it slick. Don't want to hurt this lovely little lady!"

Tara had roused enough to watch what was going on. She had gone into the bathroom looking around for something to use when she spied the jar of petroleum jelly that was sitting on the back of the stool. She took it back to the boutique with her.

"Either somebody's gotten ready for just such an occasion as this or they've already beat us to it."

"Well, I normally use it to moisturize my hands when they're chapped, but it should work great for this situation. Besides, I'm so turned on and loose there should not be any trouble. Just use plenty of the stuff on Grant's cock and my ass. Then give Grant the chance."

Lynda pulled her knees up under her and spread her legs wide on each side of Steve's hips. Her ass cheeks were far apart, ready for Tara's preparation. Her movements had made her even more aware of Steve's cock in her. With a moan of delight, she began slowly and sensuously rubbing the walls of her pussy up and down that big hard cock. Tara was trying to get her ass lubricated.

"You'll have to hold still for me to do this. I'll have it smeared all over your back instead of your ass if you keep doing that. Be still for me, now. You can fuck him all you want in a few minutes."

Lynda reluctantly stopped her movements. Tara smeared the jelly around the opening of her ass and then pushed a big glob of it inside the puckered hole. When her hands left Lynda's ass, Lynda went back to her up and down movements on Steve's cock.

Tara turned her attention to Grant. His cock was semi-erect. He was stroking it slowly, bringing it up to full erection. Tara took over from him, spreading the petroleum jelly over his cock while she stroked it. She added an extra amount of lubricant to the head of his cock and continued to play with it. Lynda suspected what her friend was doing.

"Don't jack him off, now. You can have your chance at him after I get through with him. Bring that thing here and put it in me."

"Don't be so impatient! Just want to see that he's ready for you. Besides, it feels so good in my hands."

Then Lynda felt Grant's cockhead probing between her buttocks." Just a little higher... that's it... right there... now go easy... take it easy . . ."

The pressure slowly increased and she felt the head of his cock stretch her tiny anal mouth wide. But she was very relaxed so that the sphincter was not too tight. Suddenly his cock head popped inside. She thought she felt stuffed before, but that was nothing in comparison to the way she felt now!

She was surprised that there was not as much pain as she had expected. There was a lot of pressure, though. There had to be with as much cock as there was in her! She was really full now! And she loved it! It had felt good to be fucked in the ass in the past, but the double fucking she was now getting was fantastic.

She crouched over Steve. His huge cock was filling her cunt to its limit, and now Grant's cock was filling her ass to its limit!

Grant began reaming her slowly. She was pinned between the two cocks and couldn't move much on her own. But Steve took over and was also slowly fucking into her cunt by thrusting his hips up and down.

The pleasure was so sweet Lynda didn't want it to ever stop. Steve and Grant had gotten their movements coordinated, but on counter moves. As Steve's cock went deep into her pussy, Grant's cock was drawn back until just the head was still inside her ass. Then the situation was reversed. This relieved some of the pressure and let Lynda concentrate just on the pleasure she was feeling.

She could feel their cocks rubbing the thin membrane separating her cunt canal from her anal passage. She was pinned between the two men, on her knees, sweating. Her full firm tits were hanging freely; bouncing with each thrust the men made. Her nipples were grazing Steve's chest, increasing her pleasure.

Lynda's eyes were closed and her mouth was agape. She was breathing hard. A lewd smile of pure carnal delight caressed her full red mouth. "Yes! Yes!" she whispered hotly." Fuck my cunt! Fuck my ass! Fuck me all over! I want another cock in my mouth! I want to suck a pretty cock while I'm being fucked in my cunt and my ass."

Matt wasted no time in fulfilling her wish. He knelt in front of her, straddling Steve's head. His cock was standing firm and ready for her mouth. He inched forward on his knees until she could reach the cock with her open, sensuous mouth.

Lynda's eyes were open now, watching the cock move toward her mouth. She ovaled her mouth as Matt shoved his cock to her. When it went into her mouth, he kept moving forward until she had taken all of it she could handle. Then she sucked. She made no attempt to do it with any finesse. She didn't use her tongue to lick it and tickle it. She just sucked hard, and her head bobbed back and forth. She wanted Matt's cum shooting down her throat and she wasn't wasting any time trying to get it!

Matt felt as if his cock was caught in a powerful vacuum. She was sucking him so hard he wondered if she was going to pull his cock out by the roots. But he loved every second of it! There was no pain, just the hard sucking action and the smooth lips masturbating his prick. And he was about ready to give her what she wanted. There was no question that he could hold back. She was demanding that he come and he could only comply.

Lynda's orgasm hit her suddenly. One moment she felt just the two cocks working in her cunt and ass and the one fucking her in the mouth. Then she was cumming!

She was moaning around Matt's cock and twisting her body back and forth and from side to side as the other pricks pumped in and out of her. Her hot cum brought on three more!

Just as she felt Matt's cock pour come into her sucking mouth, Steve shot a load into her cunt and Grant's spurted his load into her ass. She was filled with jism. She completely drained all three men and kept working her mouth and muscles until she was sure she had gotten every drop of cum juice they had to offer.

She had thought she was tired before. Now she was so tired she was shaking with the effort to stay on her hands and knees. She collapsed on top of Steve, his rod still buried in her cunt. It was getting soft, but it was so big that it stayed in place.

She had to release Matt's pole when she dropped, but Grant's cock was also still in her ass. He fell forward with her, making no effort to keep his weight off her back. His legs were spread wide outside her hips and he moved just enough to keep his pole buried in her ass. They lay in a pile together while resting.

Lynda, Steve, Grant, and Matt may have been worn out by their activities, but those activities had been the stimulus needed to get the other four people back into action. They had watched the other four people as they fucked and sucked each other. Now they were turned on and ready to go.

When the four were fucking had fallen into a tired heap, Tara sprang into action. She had wanted Brad and now was her chance. She rolled over on her back and spread her legs.

"Come here, Brad, and put that pretty cock in my cunt. I want you to fuck the hell out of me! I'm so hot I'm about to explode and you're the one to put out the fire."
"I hope, dear lady, that I can make the fire greater. I think you have a fire that should never be put out completely."

He moved between Tara's legs and did as he was bid. He knelt between her thighs as their four hands gripped his cock and pressed the head into her cunt. Tara gave a sudden lunge with her hips and the head slipped in.

Tara hissed her pleasure through clenched teeth, as he pressed hard against her. He shoved hard and buried his tool to the hilt in her eager cunt. The throbbing ecstasy racing through him almost drove him mad as he felt the tight sheath of her pussy swallowing his cock.

He put his hands under her ass and raised her off the floor to fuck her fiercely. She braced herself with her arms spread wide on the floor as she arched her back, raising her pussy so his prick could slide straight in. She put her legs up against his neck as he began fucking her in short, swift strokes.

Angie couldn't resist the urge to sample at least a little of Tara. She crawled to the younger woman and put her mouth to the redhead's. They kissed deeply for a few minutes. Angie's tongue probed into Tara's mouth. They played a delightful game of tag with their tongues. Angie went deep into Tara's throat, moving her tongue around and in out like a little prick.

Then Angie broke the kiss and moved her mouth to one of the redhead's firm tits. She sucked and nipped at the stiffening nipple.

Jim, not to be left out, knee-walked to Angie's ass. He spread the lips of her prominent cunt with one hand and shoved his cock home. Angie stopped licking and sucking Tara's tit just long enough to look back at him.

Angie said, "Uuuummmmmm, that is good! Shove it in me. Fuck me so good!"
As Jim drove his shaft into Angie to the hilt from behind, she sucked harder on Tara's tits. She moved from one nipple to the other, giving each of them a hard going-over.

Lynda couldn't stand being left out of any such activity. Tired as she was, she wanted some more fucking and sucking. She also wanted the opportunity to give Tara some of Steve's cum. It was still in her cunt. She went to Tara, turning her back on Brad, who was slowly fucking Tara's cunt. She knelt over Tara's head and grinned down at the lovely redhead. Spreading the lips of her pussy, she slowly lowered her ass until her sopping cunt was fixed firmly on Tara's mouth. Then she sucked in her breath sharply when Tara's tongue went into her cunt to lick out Steve's cream.

Steve's recuperative powers were amazing! Lynda had thoroughly drained his cock with her sucking cunt only a few minutes before, but he was getting hard again. He decided to get into the action again. Lynda's mouth was the only place he saw that was not occupied with someone or something else. Standing in front of her, he held his hardening cock out to her.

Just before she took the offered gift, Lynda looked at Grant and Matt. "Don't you two go away. As soon as you're rested enough, there are lots more pussy that wants your lovely cocks. You haven't come nearly as much as you're going to. So just stick around and watch the fun."

Then Lynda took Steve's monstrous member into her mouth. She was kinder with it than she had been with Matt's earlier. Not because she was afraid she would hurt it, but because she wanted to savour the huge thing.

She balanced herself just right over Tara's face so she could hump her ass back and forth, giving the delightful redhead the full range of her pussy from ass to clit. Taking Steve's wondrous tool in both hands she held it steady. She licked the head like she would an ice cream cone, running her tongue around and around the crest. Then she licked the length of the shaft and went back up to the head. She sucked that into her mouth. But she couldn't get much more than just the head inside. Still, she used her lips and tongue to bring intense pleasure to his face.

They established a rhythm among them. Tara's tongue in Lynda's cunt kept time with Han's cock in her own cunt. Lynda sucked Steve's cock in time with Tara's tongue. Angie could feel the rhythm between Brad and Tara.

She tongued and licked Tara's tits in time with that rhythm. Jim matched his thrusts into Angie to those of Brad into Tara. The air was filled with the slurping and sucking sounds and reeked with the smell of sex. The group was so lost in their efforts they probably wouldn't have known it if the building had fallen down!

They fucked and sucked with increasing passion. Soon come was flowing everywhere. Tara started cumming first. Her moans of pleasure triggered orgasms in Angie and Lynda. Their orgasms brought Steve and Jim to their own shattering cums.

This time they all had to rest. They were too worn out to move very far from where they fell after every one had been drained.

Later, after the men had finally staggered out of the boutique on their way to their respective homes, the girls all agreed that this had been a 'suck-cess-ful' evening any way you wanted to look at it!

Angie, Tara, and Lynda were sitting together in the boutique having a coffee break during a lull in what had been a very busy morning.

"You know, girls, if business keeps up this way, we may actually turn this `hobby' into a business... may even make some money!" Angie chuckled.

"Yes, I've been thinking the same thing," Tara agreed. "In fact, I've been thinking about the merchandise show in Houston. I think business has picked up enough that we can safely assume we will still be in business next season. Guess we'd better go and buy a fall line, don't you think?"

"Good idea. I think we're on safe enough financial ground to assume we will be here for the next two seasons again. But only two of us can go to market. One of us is going to have to stay here to run the boutique. Who shall it be? Any volunteers?"

The women all looked at each other... dead silence ensued. . no volunteers? They all wanted to go to Houston! Not only was picking out the clothes for the boutique a lot of fun... like one giant shopping marathon . . . but the nights back at the hotels could be very interesting. Staying at plush hotels... eating gourmet food in lovely dining rooms... meeting lots of interesting men... not one of them wanted to pass that up!

After a long silence, Tara spoke up. "I'll tell you what... we'll draw straws. Short straw stays home. Agreed?"

Lynda didn't want to take the chance of getting the short straw, but she knew she had to be fair and pull her share of the responsibility in the group if she had to.

"Oh, all right. But I sure hope I don't get that damned short straw!" she pouted.
Angie laughed. "That's what I like about you, Lynda... you're unselfishness."

"Well, I can't help it, Angie. I love to go to market... all those fascinating men... away from home... it's like a glorious smorgasbord... and I just love shopping."

"Let's get this over with. Lynda, go get three straws out of the broom."

Lynda returned with the three brittle straws and handed them to Tara. She literally held her breath as Tara broke the straws and held them out in her hand for the other women to pick one.

Each of the other two women carefully considered the straws and gingerly pulled one from Tara's fist. Lynda squealed with delight when the straw that she had drawn a long straw. Angie sighed with disappointment. She had drawn the short straw.

"Wouldn't you know it? You girls get to go have all the fun, and I have to stay here as the drudge! Oh well, you never know. Maybe some tall, handsome stranger will stroll in here and sweep me off my feet while you two are having all the fun in Houston." She laughed.

"Then you'll be sorry you left me here all alone."

Little did she know just how true her off-handed prediction was to become.

12