Soft Special Spot

Story Info
Welcoming you home after Your long day at work.
774 words
13.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After your long day you drive, when you arrive you find me on my knees waiting for you. I have nothing on except a short strappy red sundress that you had instructed me to wear. You walk past me to the large over sized easy chair; you sit and remove your shoes then place your arms on the arm rests of the chair. I wait patiently. Finally you say "crawl to me pet". I happily go to you and take my position on my knees at your feet, my eyes down. I wait again. You say "look at me" and I raise my eyes. I can see you are tired, drained. You pat your lap. I crawl up and straddle you, balancing on my knees to sit on your crotch as you lay back against the forgiving chair cushions. You let out a groan. I reach the pad of my thumbs to massage between your eyes, slowly moving outward around your eye brows and then my fingertips at your temples.

My lips kiss down your cheek to the place where your jaw meets your neck and my warm tongue draws in your earlobe to suckle. Your hands come to my hips and I release my weight to your hard denim crotch. I tug at your shirt to release it from the waist of your jeans and slowly unbutton. I work my way back kissing across your jaw and in a whispered voice I say "Sir, I am yours to use". I reach your lips and take your lip between my teeth for a tender nibble and tickle with my tongue as my hands slowly knead their way under your shirt to push it off your shoulders down your body.

I inch my way back so that I am sitting on your thighs. I reach between your legs and through your jeans I massage your cock with my thumb while I reach with my fingers to cup your balls. Your jeans begin to strain with the presser from your hardened cock. I moan because I have been waiting all day to be here to pleasure you. You say "hush now". I look at you with my questioning eyes, you know what I want; you nod to give me permission. I rise to my feet and slid the straps of my sun dress off my shoulders... it drops to my feet and I drop to my knees, you spread your knees to allow me access.

You know how much I want to bring you release, how much I want to please you. I reach for your belt buckle and it clinks as I unlatch it, then the button of your jeans, I pop it nimbly, then your zipper and kiss a soft trail of kisses to your waist line as I peel back your jeans to reveal the silky steel that twitches as it is released. I lean in at the base and firmly begin to draw a line up with my warm, wet, hot tongue. I do this once, twice and over again. I bring my mouth over the head and slowly but firmly suck your head while fisting up and down with my hand. I take you deeper and my mouth is dripping and watering... sucking. But I want that special spot. I reach up to slide your jeans off. You lift and I slide them down and off. This excites me because now I can reach my tongue down under your balls and tease the soft special spot. You groan as I pump my hand up and down. I groan and lick your balls, my tongue slides to the base of your cock and I take you deep again. My warm moist mouth mixing with your pre-cum, oh god... My hand takes over and my mouth moves south as my tongue dips down between your cheeks. My tongue is hot and your sensitive rim puckers with my invasion, you hiss in a breath, it's so hot listening to you take your pleasure. My hand is pumping, my tongue is licking and your balls begin to draw up. Your hands are in my hair pushing my face deeper, god you are so hard and all at once your body stiffens, your thighs quiver and you cum hard. After you catch your breath you say "good girl now clean me up" and I begin to lick your cock clean as you relax back into your chair, your eyes are closed and the tension is gone from your face. When I am finished you stand and lead me to the bedroom.

For the pleasure of J

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Lunch Break Lunchtime quicky, over knee spanking, cock sucking, fucking.in BDSM
Pink Fuzzy Slippers A guy falls in love and becomes a man's wife.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Being Submissive Girl lets her man know she'll do anything for him.in BDSM
The Long Week A slut is ready to help her Master relax after a long week.in BDSM
When Master Gets Back The pleasure she gives her Master to get her own.in BDSM
More Stories