Soft Touch

Story Info
A new neighbor moves in.
6.4k words
4.21
81.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Humble
Humble
213 Followers

The incidents I am describing here took place a few years ago, but they were important to both my wife and I. At the time, we had each just turned forty and were living in a townhouse development. At the time we moved in, our neighbor was a single man who kept to himself and barely said a word, even when we would greet him. After two years, the house changed hands and we were anxious to see if our new neighbors were a bit friendlier.

I was working the day the moving van pulled up, but Maria didn't have to go in to her job until the afternoon so she was able to see our new addition long before I did. When we sat down to dinner that night, we could hear the sounds of furniture being moved around next door and the muffled sounds of voices. The walls between our houses were thin enough that you could make out the sound of people talking, though you could not usually understand what was being said.

"So, did you see our new neighbors?" I asked.

"Yes, but I think it's only one person," Maria said. "I saw a guy, but I think he was by himself.."

"What is it about that house that just pulls in single people?" I asked. "I hope he's friendlier than Rick was. What's he like?"

"Looks like he's in his late twenties or maybe early thirties. Tall and looks like he might work out. He was wearing a T-shirt and he had pretty big arms."

"Are you sure he's alone? Sounds like a couple of people over there."

"Some of his friends came just as the van finished unloading his stuff. I was folding clothes in the bedroom and I heard him talking to them out on the deck before they started moving stuff around."

That was another thing we were going to have to get used to. Since the houses were so close together anytime somebody was on the deck next door, it sounded like they were standing right in the bedroom with you.

"I hope he isn't the party type or we'll never get any sleep. Did you catch his name or get a chance to talk to him?"

"His friends all called him A.J. but I didn't talk to him."

I ran into A.J. the next morning and we introduced ourselves to each other. Maria had described him pretty well, but for some reason had neglected to mention A.J. was black. He was an inch or so taller than me, about six four or so and carried himself like an athlete. I asked him if he'd like to stop over for a drink that night so Maria and I could get to know him better. He smiled and said he'd be there at six thirty.

When I got home that night, I told Maria to expect company and soon the bell rang. Maria answered and I could see A.J. giving her a quick once over as she opened the door. He must have liked what he saw because a big smile lit up his face as he introduced himself.

Maria is an attractive woman so I could understand his reaction. She was a foot shorter than A.J. and had to tilt her face up to look him in the eye to talk. It was quickly apparent that A.J. was flirting with her, though Maria missed most of the signals. That didn't surprise me since she is not the flirty type herself. We talked for an hour or so and got to know each other better. A.J. was especially interested in finding out that Maria was a chiropractor. He explained that he had hurt his back in college playing football and had been seeing a chiropractor before moving.

"Maybe you could fit me into your schedule," he suggested.

"Sure, just give my office a call," Maria said.

"No house calls? Not even for a neighbor?" A.J. asked with a smile.

"Well, I guess I could give you a treatment at home, but I won't have all the equipment I need to do everything. It will have to be pretty basic."

"Basic is fine," A.J. replied. "My treatment was usually mostly massage and heat anyway. You do massage?"

"If it's needed. I use it on my patients to get rid of stiffness sometimes," Maria said.

"Seems to me that would make it worse," A.J. joked.

"No, it makes it loosen up," Maria answered, completely missing the innuendo.

"I'm off work the rest of the week. Are you free tomorrow?"

"That's my day off."

A.J. smiled again and I thought I noticed a predatory look on his face but couldn't be sure. "Great. What about ten o'clock?"

"That will work. I've got a table I can set up."

"Good. I'll leave the door unlocked in case I'm putting stuff away. Just come on in."

That night in bed, I teased Maria that A.J. was just going to hit on her and she laughed as if I were crazy. We had had this conversation many times over the course of our marriage; about Maria being with another man. She had always insisted it was never going to happen, though she would at least let herself go with the fantasy when she was in the right mood. I rolled over and began to lightly rub my fingers up and down her stomach. When she didn't say anything, I knew she was in the mood to play.

She snuggled around so that her back was against my stomach, allowing me to wrap my arms around her and run my fingers over her body. It also allowed me to whisper into her ear. I knew better than to say anything until she had begun to respond to my caresses. When I felt her begin to push back against me, past experience told me she was getting ready. My fingers found her bush and wriggled inside. As I suspected, she was wet and hot and I knew she was ready for more.

"What did you think of A.J.?" I asked softly.

"Seems like a nice guy to me," she answered, parting her legs slightly to give me easier access.

"I wonder what he'll want you to do tomorrow?"

"What do you mean?"

"He's coming on to you," I told her. "Didn't you get that?"

"No way," Maria insisted. "Even if he was, he wouldn't do that in front of you."

When I was in college, I had played basketball and hung out with a bunch of the players. I was the only white guy on the team and it had been an interesting education for me. One of the first things I noticed was that black guys were much more open about sex and would not hesitate to hit on a woman they found desirable. It didn't matter if her boyfriend was standing right there or not. When I asked one of my friends on the team about it, he told me that if the woman wasn't interested, all she had to do was say no. If she didn't say anything, it meant the boyfriend was history. I thought he was bullshitting me, but I saw it happen dozens of times. Girls would show up at a party with one guy and leave with one of my teammates.

"You're wrong," I told her. "I'm sure the way A.J. figures it is you didn't object to his come-ons so he probably figures he's halfway home already. So…how do you feel about it?"

Maria didn't say anything and I took the opportunity to flick her clit and rub one hand across her nipples. She moaned softly and shifted her legs so they were wide open.

"He's going to be laying on your table and you're going to be rubbing your hands all over him. He looks pretty strong, doesn't he?"

"Yes," Maria whispered.

"What if he comes on to you tomorrow? What will you do?"

"I don't know," Maria sighed. "How do you feel about it? What if he wanted to do something with me? What would you do?"

This was pretty standard fantasy stuff for us. Maria would always ask these questions and I'd lay out some sort of fantasy for her so she could imagine herself doing things with other men. But, when we were finished, she would always stress that it was just a fantasy. Usually, it was just some imaginary lover. Whenever I would bring up a real person, Maria would usually turn off the conversation and we would end up making love without the fantasy. I sensed that tonight might be one of those rare nights when she would let me use an actual guy in the fantasy.

"It's up to you, isn't it?" I teased. "What would you do? What do you think you'll do if he hits on you tomorrow?" As I asked her this, I felt her stomach flutter convulsively and realized she was pretty close to an orgasm, a quick release for her. Normally, it would take fifteen or twenty minutes before she climaxed.

"I don't know….I guess I could kiss him…"

"I bet he wants more than a kiss, don't you?"

"Maybe…I don't know…touch him?"

"What if he wants you to suck him off? Would you do it? Would you get down on your knees and give him a blow job?"

She was breathing raggedly and her legs were scissoring around my hand to keep the pressure on her clit. She began humping her firm ass back against me, pushing against my erection and groaning softly.

"Would you?" I asked again. "Can you see yourself kneeling on his rug, licking his black cock and then sucking it down your throat?" Maria moaned loudly now and began to frantically hump against my hand.

"Would you like that?" I asked.

"Yeah, that would be fun," she gasped.

"Say it, say I want to suck your cock, A.J."

"Ooohhh, I'm almost there," she panted.

"Say it," I commanded as I stopped my fingers for a moment.

"Okay, okay. A.J. I want to suck your cock," Maria groaned. "It's so big, let me suck it!" She cried out and then the pressure on my hand was like putting it in a vise. Maria thrashed about on the bed like a hooked fish, her face a mask of pleasure. She flipped over and quickly put me inside of her, slamming her body down against mine. The intensity of her attack made me come in a couple of minutes and she collapsed in my arms.

After we had calmed down, I said, "Wow, looks like A.J. could get lucky tomorrow."

"That isn't going to happen for real," Maria said. "You'd better just forget that little dream. It is just a fantasy. Nothing's going to happen."

"You never know," I replied.

"I know," Maria said, in a tone that told me the conversation was over.

All the next day I kept having images in my head of Maria and A.J., wondering what was going on. But I knew that nothing would happen, just like Maria said. She had made it clear over the years that she wasn't interested.

At dinner I steered the conversation to other topics first, knowing that if I jumped right to her visit she would clam up or get mad. Finally, I felt the timing was right.

"So, how did things go with A.J. today?"

"Fine. I gave him a treatment and we talked for a little bit. He invited us to a party he's having this Saturday as a housewarming."

"What kind of treatment did you give him?"

She shrugged. "Nothing special. Just a little massage and some heat packs. A couple of adjustments."

"You treating him again?"

"Thursday, then we'll see how many more he might need."

I could see there wasn't anything more to get out of her so I changed the subject. "Remember, I'm dropping my car off Thursday night at the garage for a tune-up. You'll pick me up at 5:30?"

"You taking off Friday?"

"Might as well. I'll get some work done around the house."

When Thursday dinner rolled around, Maria didn't mention anything about her visit to A.J. that day so I didn't bring it up until we were in bed, thinking it might be a repeat of earlier in the week. Maria shut it down right away. Too bad, I thought. It would have been a nice fantasy to use in bed.

Friday morning Maria went off to work and I took a long leisurely shower. As I was toweling off, I heard A.J. talking and peeked out the bathroom window to see him standing on his deck talking into a cell phone.

"It's okay," I heard him say. "Nice neighborhood so far. You're coming Saturday, right? Good, might be something special for you."

He laughed.

"It's getting there all right. She's hot for sure. I think she'll be ripe pretty soon, maybe even at the party. Nah, the husband won't be a problem."

I could not believe what I was hearing and I inched closer to the window so I wouldn't miss anything.

"Nah, I can talk. His car's gone, he ain't home today. It's like I've told you a thousand times, white woman are pushovers if you use the right method. She came over Tuesday to give me a massage."

He paused, listening, then laughed.

"I'm not bullshitting you, that's what I asked for and she went for it. When she showed up I just had on my bike shorts. You should have seen her face. She couldn't take her eyes off it and I thought she might just turn around and leave. I told her some story about wanting to stay cool while I moved stuff around. She didn't even ask me why I wasn't sweaty, just started setting up her table. Yeah, I know, but she didn't. When she stayed I knew I was home free."

A.J. was leaning against his railing and I had to quickly duck out of sight just in case he happened to look up at my window. It wasn't likely he could see me, but I couldn't chance it, not when I was so anxious to hear exactly what had happened between him and Maria.

"So I was laying on my back and she started giving me a massage, but her eyes kept flipping back to the snake," he said with a chuckle. "After about fifteen minutes, I said to her ‘You've been checking me out since you got here, woman. Why don't you just go ahead and touch it so you can feel a real cock.' I wanted to see what she would do. No, she didn't do that. She just stood there for a second or two, then said she better go."

That sounded like Maria. I could just imagine the expression on her face.

"I told her she could go if she wanted to, but she was going to be thinking about this until the next treatment. She told me there wasn't going to be a next treatment. What do you think? I told her the door would be open same time two days later. Damn right she showed up, right on time and ready to go. I was sitting in the living room wearing a tighter pair of shorts and she didn't bat an eye, just set up her table and said she was ready."

You couldn't have pulled me away from the window with a crane. I was glued to every word.

"She gave me a half-assed massage, but I could see she was really just trying to work up her nerve. She rubbed my legs, then moved around behind me and rubbed my chest. Her fingers sort of stopped when they got near my shorts, then she started running her fingers over my cock. Damn right I got hard. I told her she could just keep on doing what she was doing as long as she wanted. She licked her lips and begged me not to tell her husband, but she didn't stop touching me for about fifteen minutes. Nah, I didn't go any further. I'm going to let her come to me. I invited her to the party Saturday and she said she'd be there without hesitating at all. Yeah, we'll definitely set something up so we can all enjoy her. She's a nice little piece of ass all right. Nice tits and a nice firm ass to grab on to. And man, is she ever hot for some black cock. This will be a piece of cake. She's going to be a pushover. I don't know. Three, four, five…you're guess is as good as mine but I don't think she'll stop once she's had the first one. That's the big one-let that first cock inside that sweet pussy and the rest of the evening will be easy. Him? I don't know, we'll have to play it by ear. Okay, see you Saturday."

I was stunned. Maria had actually touched another man's cock and didn't even let on she had done something like that. And she had to know there was going to be more of the same at the party. Didn't she worry that A.J. would have told his friends about what she had done and they would all be there? Why didn't she say something to me, even after all the years of talking about something like this? Would she do anything at the party, or was she going to continue to meet him semi-secretly for what promised to be an ever escalating series of encounters?

I found myself picturing what it must have looked like the day before and there was no anger, just arousal. Suddenly, the party on Saturday sounded like it was going to be an excellent affair.

It seemed like it took forever for the party. Maria seemed a little nervous, but she didn't say anything to me and we went next door at the proper time. There were about twenty or thirty people there when we arrived, friends of AJ with their dates. Music played loudly and people were already drinking heavily.

AJ saw us and came over with a big smile on his face "Glad you two could make it," he said, looking Maria over. She was wearing a white blouse and short black mini-skirt. "Nice," he said softly and I saw her blush. "Tom, the booze is in the kitchen."


"Honey, would you get me something with rum in it," Maria said, looking shyly up at AJ.

I made the drinks, keeping an eye on Maria and AJ as I fixed them. He was leaning with one hand against the wall so that Maria had to put her back against it and look up at him. She was smiling at something he said. I saw him lean down to say something softly to her and she shot a quick glance toward me before shaking her head no. AJ kept talking to her and she looked over at me two or three times, licking her lips nervously.

I walked over and handed her a drink. "Here you go. So, what were you two talking about?"

"Nothing," Maria answered quickly, taking a big gulp of hers.

AJ laughed. "Just bullshitting. Make yourselves at home. This is going to be a fun night."

He walked away into the crowd and I bent down to talk to Maria. The noise made it hard to make myself heard without raising my voice. "It looked like AJ was flirting with you from where I stood."

"What? No, it wasn't like that," Maria said, drinking another large swallow.

"Yeah, then what was he talking about?" I teased, running my hand along her arm.

"He was just asking when he could have another appointment, that's all," she answered. "It's hot in here, isn't it?" She unbuttoned the top button on her blouse.

In truth, it was pretty warm in the house. I wondered if AJ's air conditioning was working. The party was in full swing and about ten or twelve more people arrived, swelling the size to forty or more. I noticed that lots of the men at the party were checking out Maria. At one point, I saw AJ talking to five other men and they were laughing and taking turns looking over at Maria. I wondered if he was bragging about what had happened between them. Maria seemed oblivious of the looks.

"Another drink?" I asked, taking her glass.

While I was in the kitchen, I saw AJ beckon to her and she smiled and went over to where he was standing. He had his back to me so I could only see Maria's face as she looked up at him. She smiled nervously a few times and I could see that she was a little ill at ease. I decided to take a little longer this time and see what happened.

One by one, the five guys that AJ had been talking to wandered over and Maria was soon surrounded by six guys. I could see a couple of their faces and it was obvious from their expressions that they were hitting on her. Maria was backed up against a wall and I saw her lift one leg and rest the sole of her foot against the wall. She still looked skittish as she looked from one to the other.

AJ reached out to rub the collar of her blouse between his thumb and fingers, obviously saying something about what she was wearing. The others nodded in agreement and seemed to be badgering her because Maria was shaking her head, a look on her face like she was feeling a bit unsettled.

AJ moved closer and with a slow movement of his hand, dropped it to the next button on her shirt. Maria looked down at his hand, then up at his face, swallowing hard, and biting her lip. AJ kept his hand where it was and after a second, Maria slowly nodded. AJ quickly unbuttoned it, now opening her blouse enough so that it showed a fair amount of cleavage.

The men were making comments now, and it was obvious that they liked the new look. Maria still looked a little ill at ease, and I thought I better make another appearance. As I approached, one of the men saw me and said something to AJ, who looked over his shoulder at me and smiled. He turned back to the men and jerked his head and they walked away. He squeezed Maria's arm, then followed.

I handed her the drink and she downed half of it in two long swallows. "What was that all about?" I asked.

Humble
Humble
213 Followers
12