Softball Seduction

Story Info
Sarah gets a unique intro to the game of softball.
7.7k words
4.4
183.3k
65

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/30/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric Larcher looked at the man sitting in the chair across from him when the knock sounded.

"Are you sure this will work?"

The man nodded his head as a smirk started to form on his face.

"She has no clue about anything. Her parents had home schooled her for her entire education. They were very religious and would never say anything about sex. They didn't even have cable television because it was too ungodly and perverted."

"But what if she tells them? We can get into a lot of trouble for this. Ever heard the phrase 15 will get you 20?"

"Sure but she turned 18 the night her parents died in a car accident. She is all alone in the world. She is an only child and so were her parents."

"Come in Sarah."

The old fashioned name fit the description of the uptight and shielded religious girl Mr. Fritts had just described. The body of the girl who walked in however did not fit the girl one would picture. She stood 5'6 and weighed 120 pounds. A good portion of those pounds could be found in her large breasts. For though she wore a size 2 in pants, she had 34 DD breasts. All of that would be reason enough to want to do what they were about to do but she also had an angelic face with big green eyes framed with long black lashes and pouty red lips that made you want to slide your dick between them.

"You wanted to see me Mr. Fritts," said the worried looking girl in front of them.

"Yes. Come in dear and have a seat please. I have been worried about you. I've thought about it and I think that you should have an extracurricular activity that will get you to interact more with other girls your age and help distract you a little from everything that has been happening to you lately. That's why I asked Mr. Larcher here to join us. He is the girls' softball team coach. He has volunteered to help me train you to play softball so that you can make the team when it comes time for tryouts. The only condition is that you don't tell anyone that we are helping you. They might think we gave you special treatment then you could get in trouble. You don't want to get in trouble, do you?"

"No, Mr. Fritts. Thank you so much. I would love to play softball; all the popular girls are on the team. None of them ever talk to me. I think they hate me. I get so lonely sometimes now that my parents are no longer with me. But I don't know anything about the game. My parents always said that idle hands were the Devil's playground. But I don't think it would be too sinful to play."

"I do not believe it is sinful at all, Sarah. Neither Coach Larcher nor I would ever ask you to do something we found sinful, my dear," Principal Fritts said while giving Coach Larcher an evil grin. "Why don't you stop by the gym this afternoon and we will start teaching you about the sport today."

"Thank you so much Principal Fritts. I will see you both this afternoon."

As the echo of the last school bell resounded off of the tiled walls, Principal Fritts adjusted the last camera in the girls' locker room. He had installed them 2 years ago so he could spy on the nubile young women. Now they would serve a new purpose. Now he could get videotape of all the things he and Coach Larcher would do to this girl. Then he would use it to ensure that she continued doing all the nasty things he wanted from her. The minute she would start to protest about doing something, he would simply threaten to put the tape of her slutty and sinful behavior on the internet. Not that it would matter whether she kept being his whore or not. He would still make plenty of money off of her videotape on his website. I mean why miss such a great opportunity to make easy money and fuck an 18-year-old dream.Oops, he better hurry back into the gym to meet his ingenuous new toy.

As he rushed into the gym through the door that connected the locker rooms to the gym, he noticed Coach Larcher sitting at a makeshift desk pulled up near the bleachers looking intently at the screen of a laptop computer.

"How does it look? Do any adjustments need to be made?"

"No, although I wished I had known about these cameras last year when Valerie Simmons went here. I would have loved to see what was under he cheerleading uniform."

"She was pretty spectacular, but she swung the other way. She had a propensity for going down on some of the other cheerleaders and even some of the teachers. From they way they thrashed around and screamed she must have been pretty good at it too. Remind me to burn you a copy of some of her videos."

Just then the heavy gym doors opened and in walked Sarah carrying her book bag and a gym bag presumably containing her workout clothes. As she was striding quickly across the long gym floor, both men could not help but stare at the ripe flesh moving and jiggling supplely underneath her conservative clothes.

"Hi Principal Fritts. Hi Coach Larcher. Thanks again for helping me with this. If you give me a minute to change we can start."

She turned to go towards the door that Principal Fritts had just come from when Principal Larcher stopped her.

"Sarah, my dear, every student who is going to participate in a physical sport must fill out and sign some forms first. After you are more sure that you are going to be on the team, we will also need you to have a full physical. Don't worry about paying for it, I have a friend from college who is a doctor and he will do your exam for free. The school board just likes to make sure that you are healthy and aren't going to sue the county if you get a scrape. So if you can fill out these forms and sign everything we can get started as soon as you are done changing. Speaking of changing, here are your uniforms. There are 2 practice uniforms and you will get 2 game uniforms when the season starts. Now, you go get changed into one of these outfits and fill out those forms and we will begin when you are done."

"OK," she said as she bounced away towards the girls' locker room. The men watched her tight ass muscles move like a caged animal underneath her school uniform. As she reached the door they changed the focus of their attention to the screen on the laptop. As she disappeared from the gym she appeared on the screen. She approached one of the benches situated in front of the lockers. She dropped her book bag and gym bag on the floor in front of her locker. Sara unbuttoned her white oxford shirt and placed it one the hook in her locker. She quickly moved on to the pleated skirt and let it fall around her ankles before folding it and placing it on the shelf in her locker. Then to the men's delight she straddled the bench and started to fill out the forms in just her bra and panties. With every stroke of the pen against the paper, her copious breasts jiggled in their casings.

"Oh Christ. Would you look at her? Are you still having second thoughts? I didn't think so. I definitely want to fuck her tits. And look at her stick out that slick pink tongue. I bet she will learn to give great head," Principal Fritts started to lick his own lips at the thought of being between hers. He was already aching and hard. Just then he noticed her finishing the forms and starting to put on the uniform they had given her. It consisted of a very small white T shirt and matching pair of white shorts, which they had gotten from the teen section of a store in town. On a newly budding teenage girl the outfit would be fine but on Sarah's overdeveloped body it was indecent. The shirt stretched over her plain white bra, stretching so much that Coach Larcher was sure that he could read the size of the bra on the tag. And the shorts, which were meant to fall to just above the knee, ended about 2 inches from Sarah's crotch and clearly showed the outline of her simple cotton panties. He could just imagine how she would look stretching to get a fly ball or how her breasts would bounce around when she ran to the bases.

They were both so caught up in these thoughts that neither one noticed that she had left the locker room and was heading towards them until the sound of the heavy door slamming closed snapped them out of their fantasies. Sarah was practically skipping in the all white outfit. Her breasts were springing about below the tight confines of the shirt. The shirt came to about an inch and a half above the top of the shorts. Her smooth alabaster stomach peeked out in the interim between the shorts and shirt. The shorts clung to her thighs and they could only imagine how the shorts would mold around her taut buttocks. Sarah's long shapely legs extended past the short hem of the shorts. Principal Fritts smiled as he thought about having them opened welcomingly underneath him as he slammed into her virginal pussy for the first time. God he ached.

"Ok. I have the forms filled out and signed and I have changed. Ummmm, I was wondering if you had a uniform that was a bit bigger. This seems kind of, ummm, short and tight to me. I am not used to showing this much skin. My parents would not approve if they were here."

"My dear, I am sorry but that is the only size we have available right now. Maybe by the time that the season's practices begin with the other girls we could get you a uniform that is a bit bigger. But my dear, I do not think that what you are wearing is too short or sinful. Now you trust me to always tell you the truth don't you Sarah? If you feel too uncomfortable wearing what all the other girls wear than maybe we should not go through with this. We want to help you but we can not give you more special treatment. We will expect the same thing from you that we would expect from any other girl on our team. It is one reason that the girls are such good friends. They all share the same experiences and feel closer to each other because of it. If you don't want that and would prefer to be alone than we can stop this right now before either Coach Larcher or I waste any more of our time."

No, no. I am sorry. You are right. I appreciate both of you helping me like this and teaching me all that you know. I can wait till the season starts for a bigger uniform. I just have to get used to it. I really want to make friends and have some of the other girls accept me."

"Ok. In that case, let's get started with the basics of the game."

Over the next hour the two men explained the basics of the game and enjoyed seeing her breasts and ass jiggle as she swung the bat at the ball and attempted to catch some balls. At the end of the hour they told her that that was enough for the day and gave her some videos of the team's softball games for her to watch so she would have a better idea of what to do. They went through this same routine for the rest of the week but slowly started adding a little more touching each day. One day Coach Larcher stood behind her and ground into her ass as he once again showed her how to swing the bat. The next day, Principal Fritts accidentally ran into her and landed on top of her and lightly humped her while pretending to fumble while getting up. She was so naive that she didn't suspect a thing.

By Friday the two men were ready to explode from the sexual tension they were feeling every time they even thought about her, never mind how they felt when they viewed and edited the tapes from the locker room and gym. They decided that it had to be today or else they would go insane. The school would be empty, as everyone would be making a mad dash for the weekend. The two men put Sarah through the usual practice, but made sure to hit balls over her head so she had to jump and stretch to try to get them. They also made sure to mention several times how much happier she would be once she made friends with the girls on the team and how they had to treat her equally. They wanted to reinforce the thoughts in her mind.

At the end of the workout, Sarah turned to leave and Principal Fritts made his move.

"Sarah, my dear. There is just one more thing. We have been letting it slide all week while you were still learning the game and getting settled into everything. But the bats are starting to look a little worse for the wear. Usually the girls wash and oil the bats after practices and games. They take turns but since it is just you, you will have to do it."

"Absolutely, Principal Fritts. I am so sorry, I wasn't aware that they need to be cleaned and oiled everyday. It didn't even occur to me honestly. My parents always told me to do my share. What do I have to do?"

"Well, my dear, you can take a damp rag and wipe all of the dirt off of the bats. Clean them really well. Then, you just have to stick it in your special oiler and spread your special oil all over it paying close attention to the tip of the bat."

"Ok. Sounds simple enough. Where do I get the special oil? I haven't seen an oiler around here, not that I really know what one looks like."

"Sarah, you have the oil in you. Your body makes it. The oiler is your body. One of the founders of the game found that putting the bat in her special area made the bat stronger and formed a bond between her and the bat. That's why we only have a girls' softball team not a boys'. After you clean it with a rag just place it at the edge of your opening and slide it in."

"But, Principal Fritts. There is no way that that thing could fit in me. And that would be sinful. My parents always told me that only my husband could touch me below my clothes. Anything else would not be acceptable in God's eyes. I don't want to do anything that would make my parents ashamed of me."

"Sarah we told you that we can not give you special treatment. All the girls clean their own bats. It is not sinful to do this my dear. This is a God fearing school where we preach the word of God. Would we tell you to do something that your parents or God wouldn't approve of? As for it fitting, you can take some of your special oil and smear it on the bat at first. You can practice with something that does fit at first until it stretches enough to fit. If you can't do this my dear you can't play on the team. I'm sorry."

"Well, I can try. But what should I practice with? I mean I really want to be on the team and I know that you can't give me more special treatment."

"You need to start with something that is the same general shape as the bat but mush smaller. I brought several of the ones that the school has for just this purpose."

With that said Principal Fritts picked up a bag and dumped its contents on the makeshift desk in the gym. As the contents spilled out, Sarah could see a large cucumber, a nightstick like the one the school security guard carried, and several other objects she was unfamiliar with. She stared in red-faced awe at the array of unfamiliar items. Any other teenage girl would have realized they were dildos and vibrators, and large ones at that. The two men had made sure to get items that fit the description they had given her but were still too big to fit into an unused pussy.

"Here you go my dear. Why don't you take the bat and some of these into the locker room where you can be alone and try it out. Just slide them in and out of your special oiler. After a couple of minutes you should start to feel real good and your body will start to leak its special oil. Go ahead now. If there are any problems we will be here for another hour or so."

Highly embarrassed now, Sarah picked up her bat, water bottle and several of the grotesque toys at random. She dashed into the sanctuary of the locker room and dropped everything on the bench. She sat down opposite the pile and stared nervously at it as she opened her water bottle and downed half of it. Unbeknownst to her, Coach Larcher had slipped a powder in her bottle that enhanced the senses and made every touch feel like a thousand fingers touching your nerves. Pretty soon she would begin to feel its affects and would be aching the same as the two men in the other room. Then they would make their move.

The two men watched as she stripped off her sweaty uniform and walked into the shower room. They stared lasciviously at the screen as she ran the bar of soap over her pale globes. The large nipples became more and more erect every time she ran her small hands over them. Her hands started to trail down her body, following the path of the water sluicing over her skin. She soon reached her bush and hesitated only briefly before touching her nether lips. She slowly explored her lips and was in awe at the sensations she was feeling. The powder was starting to take affect.

Suddenly she snapped to attention and shut off the shower. Sarah grabbed a towel from the pile and wrapped it around her body leaving her wet hair loose around her still damp shoulders. Grabbing another towel she dampened it and walked back towards the bench and picked up the bat. She laboriously cleaned every inch of the large bat and tried to imagine anything that big ever fitting in her. But Principal Fritts said that all the other girls were able to fir it in them and Coach Larcher had not contradicted him. She would have to work on making it fit.

She looked at all of the toys laid out on the bench. After deciding that a black bumpy one was the one that was the smallest she laid back on the bench and lifted and spread her legs. Sarah started to run the dildo up and down her lips while trying to find her hole. Coach Larcher zoomed the camera in and was positive he saw her shudder as it came near her clit. Once she had found her hole, she tried to push the bulbous head into her. She couldn't even get the head into her tiny opening. Principal Fritts had made sure to get toys that were not only long but also extra wide. The "small" toy she was playing with was

4 1/2 inches around.

After a couple of minutes of pushing and jerking unsuccessfully, Sarah replaced the dildo on the bench. Coach Larcher zoomed in on her still open pussy and could see it gleaming with her juices. Sarah tentatively reached down towards her juicy pussy and put some of her juices on her finger. She then proceeded to smear her love juice on the bat sitting on the floor. As she stared at the bat she started to cry. After a couple of minutes sitting there crying she got up and pulled back on her uniform, so upset that she forgot to put on her underwear.

Coach Larcher and Principal Fritts barely had themselves pulled together when she burst into the gym still sobbing and clutching the bat and the dildo. Her big tits bounced all over the place as she ran up to them.

"I tried doing what you said and I don't think I can do it. I couldn't even fit your starters in me and I couldn't even make enough special oil to cover an inch of the bat. There is no way that will ever fit in me. I know you can't keep giving me special treatment but I really need some advice or instruction. I really want to be on the team. Please help me."

Well, Sarah, there is one other way but we don't like to do it. Sometimes when girls can't use the starters they will use their boyfriends' special area instead. Could you ask your boyfriend to help you practice? It would be a shame to have to give up now that you have been working so hard. Just get him to prepare you for the other starters."

"But I don't have a boyfriend. My parents didn't like for me to talk to boys. Isn't there any other way?"

"Well, I guess, if you are really desperate and really want to be on the team, we could try to prepare you for the starters ourselves. But you would have to keep it between us. The other girls would be angry if they thought we were giving you any special treatment. We can practice with you until you can use the starters."

"Oh, thank you so much Principal Fritts. Thank you Coach Larcher," she said as she hugged them each in turn.

"Let's go back into the locker room. We can use the bench to practice on. Now the first thing you need to do is prepare the tool for its entry. Your body produces many types of oil or lube. One of those other lubes is your saliva. Lick the end of the tool and all up and down it just like I told you to do with the bat. If you are able to, take the tool in your mouth so that you can really lube it up. After it is ready, you can place it at your special hole. The first time it goes in it might hurt for a sec, but that is just the seal to your oiler being broken. Sometimes some of the oil can leak out before the breaking of the seal but not as much as you can get out of it afterwards. After the seal is broken it will start to feel really good to you. Are you ready to start Sarah?"