Softly Dominating a Lady

Story Info
Erotic domination of a woman.
498 words
3.61
21.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mac Jackson sits at his desk. His lover is far away, and the pitch of his thoughts has reached a fiendish level. With a semi-erection between his legs he gets to thinking that he'll get her mind going with a written fantasy, of sorts, in the hope of feeding her fresh images for her minds eye to alight and inspire the circling movements of her finger upon her clitoris.

"One can always wander," Said he to himself.

He sits up at his desk and pulls the chair in tight. His fingers begin hammering away on the keys as he begins to write part 1 ...

YOU HAVE TO DO AS I SAY...

I tell you that you're not allowed to touch me. That I am in control of everything. That all you have to do, and all that you can do, is feel what I do to your body.

I take your clothes off, stripping you down to your panties and heels, and tell you forcefully to put your hands flat against the wall in front of you.

My fingers trail softly over your skin. My lips kiss your neckline as I gently pull back your ponytail.

As I kiss and lick your neck my hands cup and caress your breasts, fingertips gently squeezing your nipples. My right hand then glides down your front and, ever so slightly, brushes over your sex, to tease, to taunt, as I rub my stiff prick between your bottom.

I pull a little harder on your ponytail and step aside. I now rub your bottom and squeeze it, before spanking you hard, again and again.

I let go of your hair and run my fingers down your back, and then take a hold of your panties, pulling them down to the floor. My lips run gradually up your thigh and between your cheeks. Here I lightly rim you round and around, hearing you gasp delicately.

My thumb then enters inside you and begins circling the dampness within. This soft motion starts to quicken as your breath quickens. I spank you hard across your check without you being ready for it, making you moan spontaneously.

You have to beg me now to penetrate deep inside of you, yet I wait longer till you're gasping and yearning harder still to be taken.

I stand up and free my cock. Here I slide it between your checks before slapping its shaft against your cunt. I can now feel you sodden, and with this I feel that you are ready. I slide the tip in and hold it there, feeling the walls inside of you contract around it. Then I take hold of your hair and pull your head back slightly, before pushing the whole thing in deep to the hilt.

Holding it here I see your body arch as I tell you not to move your hands from the wall, that you are not allowed to do anything but feel me manipulate your body...