Software

Story Info
A new meaning to the word Hard Drive.
920 words
4.18
43.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wouldn't describe myself as athletic, well built or overly handsome, I'm over average height and under average weight – that is to say tall and skinny – and I have thick glasses as well. A typical geek you might thing and rightly so as I excelled in computer studies at high school and am now in my first year at university studying software engineering.

I help out one evening a week at our local community center explaining to the senior citizens and younger ones as well, how to use their computers and the internet.

One evening I was approached by Mrs. Barker, a regular visitor to the center. She was, I suppose, in her late fifties or early sixties, well built – motherly you could say – and with a pleasant face. She told me that she couldn't get her computer to work and could I come round to her house and help her.

Being of a helpful nature I agreed and said I would come by the following afternoon after classes.

The following afternoon I arrived at her house, only a few streets from mine, and was soon seated before the computer.

She appeared to have deleted a few of her shortcut icons and as soon as I replaced them her machine was up and running.

While I was doing this she asked me if I would like a drink and went to the kitchen to get me a cup of tea. When she returned she stood behind me and I felt the pressure of her ample breasts against my neck.

She put her hands on my shoulders and began to massage my neck.

"Your tea's ready, would you like anything else?" she asked.

I have to admit at this point that, like all geeks of my age I was inexperienced as far as girls, women and sex was concerned. It didn't feature high on my list of activities, I being more inclined to pick up as book than a girl.

However I am still human and the pressure of her software soon started to stimulate my hardware.

I looked round and saw that she had changed from her simple dress that she had been wearing when I arrived into a white blouse – which had at least three buttons open – and at simple black skirt which was shorter that one usually expects a woman of her age and build to wear.

Revealed by her open blouse were a very ample set of tits held in place by a white lacy bra and plenty of acreage of exposed skin and cleavage

She lifted her hands from my shoulders to my head and pressed my face into her welcoming chest.

I could smell her perfume and the softness of her breasts excited me as never before.

Pressed as I was, I managed to move my lips and kiss and lick her exposed skin, tasting for the first time female flesh.

I cannot explain what came over me, all I knew was that this woman wanted me and I wanted her back.

I got up from my seat and put my arms around her and we embraced, I bent down towards her and we kissed, her tongue worming its' way into my mouth.

All this was a new experience to me and I must have seemed clumsy to her.

She broke away from me and without a word, took my hand and led me upstairs to her bedroom.

She sat me down on her soft, double bed and proceeded to undress before me, first her blouse, then her skirt. Her bra was next and I could only stare at those wonderful tits that hung down and pointed their nipples to me, asking me to touch them.

Finally her panties came off revealing a light lawn of hair across her crotch.

She came towards me and took my head in her hands once again, this time pressing it towards her cunt.

I drank in the aroma.

Then she started to help me out of my clothes. As I kissed her and rubbed my face in her hair she pulled my shirt from my shoulders. I stood up and she pulled it off and her hands went to my belt. She undid it and unzipped my trousers pulling them to the floor.

Kneeling before me she finally removed my underpants and, stroked my massively erect penis gently with her fingertips.

"This is your first time isn't it?" She asked.

Dumbstruck, all I could do was nod.

"Come" she said gently and sat beside me and eased us both back onto the bed.

I knew what to do in theory and as she opened her legs I lay upon her and she took me and guided me inside her.

The feeling was like nothing that I had ever experienced before. The softness and warmth of her cunt gripping me and enveloping me with softness excited me so much that I came almost at once.

I was so excited and yet disappointed that I had not given her any satisfaction that I sobbed "I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

"It doesn't matter" she said soothingly, "soon you'll be ready again and then we can go slowly and enjoy ourselves."

And believe me we did.

I spent the whole evening in her bed and left only at midnight as I knew my parents would be worried if I didn't come home at some "reasonable" time.

After this experience, Mrs. Barker kept having trouble with her computer.