Soggy Biscuit: A Family Game

Story Info
Party descends into masturbation fun.
1.2k words
4.17
72.3k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gumby
gumby
7 Followers

Do you believe that fact is stranger than fiction. I've often read the stories on web sites and admired the ability of the author to conjure up a fictional story with such power. I've also come round to thinking that I've got a couple of true events in my life that would not look out of place on the sites as well. So, although I can't call myself a literary genius, your readers might enjoy this tale.

My wife, Mel, comes from a family of 4 sisters. They are a fun bunch, the eldest Claire is approaching 35, behind her is Gill, my wife is next at 27 while the baby of the group is Jen at 24. They all get on well, and summers are spent at BBQs etc and it's not unusual to spend much of the summer visiting.

During 98 we had a really hot summer, unusually for us. It seemed as if the warm weeks would never end. Mel arranged a BBQ for her birthday, and we spent a great afternoon laughing and joking in the garden with her parents, sisters and their respective partners. Evening drew on, the beer and wine flowed freely and we all relaxed in the last warmth of the sun. Children were settled to bed, the parents left as they had the longest journey and we moved inside to watch a video and chat on.

Looking back on that evening there was no difference to our usual routine, the conversation ebbed and flowed getting bawdy as the beer and wine took effect. It was Mel who started laughing about men and how they were obsessed by wanking. Us men laughed this off and said that we just talked about it whereas the women just pretended they never had a secret fiddle. This caused a chorus of support from the men and the women just laughed and launched into stories about their men and how much they liked to pull their dicks.

Claire then started talking about the time at school that she found out that a group of boys were going to meet to play soggy biscuit. She crept up outside the house and claims that she and her mates watched while 6 teenagers ogled porno mags while jerking off. Gill didn't know the game and Mel explained that the men place a biscuit on the floor and then race to see who can come first, last to cum eats the biscuit. Normally the men are allowed some eye candy such as porn mags, although Claire said that one girl used to strip off and let them ogle her - but nobody could prove that.

We were all quite drunk by now and Dave, boyfriend of Jen, said he'd never played the game and thought he had missed out. Mel said that as it was her birthday and she had never seen it done then all the men should play soggy biscuit right now. The room went rather quiet, but Gill said that it was a great idea and she wanted to see all our dicks out right now. The men were all rather reluctant, the general feeling was that there wasn't much in it for them and it wasn't fair. Gill then said that we should modify the game and let each man be wanked off by their partner. This had started to get serious and I could feel the stirring in my pants, the girls were looking to us for their entertainment. I immediately cried foul. Mel was a real minx and I just knew that she would pinch me or do something to make sure that I came last and had to eat the biscuit. Jen said that the simple answer was to play with each others partners and to make it interesting it should be the women of the last eruption that ate the biscuit.

There were unanimous cries of you're on, and I suddenly realised that one of my sister-in-laws was about to wank me off and the whole thing seemed very exciting. Mel went to the kitchen and returned with a small biscuit and placed it on a low table in the centre of the floor. Claire shouted men show us your weapons. One by one we stood up. Now nudity was not really a big issue. All of the sisters were quite happy to show their tits to anyone from the family, I'd seen them all. Plus when ever a girl got a new boyfriend it was normal for him to be de-bagged. My introduction was to have the sisters place handfuls of yogurt in my pants which was a good excuse to grope me and I can remember that one hand enjoyed more than just a quick rub!

As we stripped the girls chanted and cheered and by the time that we were all naked around the biscuit I could see that Mel couldn't take her eyes off Dave's dick, which seemed to be already on the up. The girls started to move around behind us and I suddenly felt warm breath on my shoulder and Gill said "I'm sure that you'll win" and she slipped her hand around my dick and squeezed it gently. Mel had picked Dave, no surprise there, and had a glint in her eye, I bet she was still going to lose.

Jen called ready, steady, go and we were off. Gill started gently, whereas Claire was obviously trying to wear Tony's dick away. Jen looked a bit tentative and was struggling to get Pete hard. Gill was talking to me, about how she loved my dick, how good it felt and how wet she was getting. She said that she had always rated my dick ever since my initiation when she had wanted to make me cum - that confirmed whose hand it was that wouldn't let go.

By now we were all at full mast. Mel decided to increase the ante, she whipped off her top and pressed her sizeable breasts into Dave's back. Claire called over that they weren't proper tits and got out her larger breasts. Gill couldn't compete size wise, and she directed my hand into her knickers where I found a very damp pussy. I slipped a finger into her and she responded by jacking me faster and whispering that she wanted to cum as well.

Pete came first, large globs of spunk flew onto the table with some hitting the biscuit. I was reaching a peak and was only holding back because I was enjoying giving Gill a Jill. Gill responded by saying that I should come, and I then glanced across to see Dave playing with Mel's cunt. She had lifted her dress and we could all see that Dave had at least 2 fingers in her. I came to Gill delight. Tony was next and so it was Mel who ate the biscuit which was soaked in cum. Gill hadn't finished and took great delight in licking my dick clean.

Afterwards the girls all sat down, giggling and laughing. We have often mentioned that night, but it was a one off and there has never been another event. That night Mel was insatiable, she claimed that Dave made her cum and that she wanted to taste their spunk. What a party!

* * * * *

As this is my first attempt at putting pen to paper. I'd welcome feedback.

gumby
gumby
7 Followers