SOI: Allen and Samantha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom and I were alone on the dance floor. It was the first time we had ever been in the studio by ourselves or for that matter even dancing by ourselves. The CD was still playing music as we began to shake it up across the dimly light dance floor. With no one else there, mom seemed to be more expressive and sensual in her dancing. Her leg grasping was tighter and her hands moved more softly during the dance. I was getting really worked up and my cock was hurting as it strained against the tight dance pants. In one move, mom had both her legs around my left leg and then swung her hips where they pushed against my crouch. I knew she could feel how hard I was. In the next move, I held her hand high in the air as she spun away from me and then I pulled her back towards me.

She landed with her back against my chest with my right arm around her waist and my left arm still holding her hand. Pausing momentarily I could feel my mother's nearly naked butt pressing against my crouch. That pause seemed to last for an eternity. In the next movement I was suppose to raise her hand as she would again pirouette away from me. Instead, I slid my hand from around mom's waist and into her panties. To this day, I don't know consciously know why I did it. I just did it. I heard my mother gasp for breath as my hand touched her pussy. To my surprise, she was shaved bare! Mom grabbed my forearm and tried to pull my hand out.

"Allen" she cried, "Please don't"

I was stronger and easily kept my hand in her panties. She was wet and my finger easily slid between her pussy lips and on her clit.

I was silent as mom said again, "Allen! Please! Don't do this!"

Mom ceased her struggling as my finger quickly rubbed on her clit. Her hand stopped pulling at my forearm as she began to breathe harder. Her body relaxed and she began to lightly moan and could hear her barely whisper, "Damn you Allen." My fingers began to move her clit in a firm circular motion as her body began to stiffen. She let out a pleasurable cry which echoed on the empty dance floor. Then she whispered, "Oh Allen, faster, faster." I rubbed her clit as fast as I could until she yelled out again and then became limp in my arms. Mom began to catch her breath between light moans.

I loosen my embrace on my mother and withdrew my wet finger from her panties. She regained her calm and turned around towards me. I could not read the look on her face but I thought she was going to get slapped as she began to raise her hands. Instead of feeling a painful whack across my cheek, mom placed her hands softly on each side of my face and arched upwards to kiss me. It wasn't a motherly kiss but a soft wet passionate one and then her tongue slipped between my lips. I held my mother tight as I enjoyed this new pleasure of her lips and tongue on mine. I could feel her nipples press through her yellow top against my bare exposed chest and her wet panties soaked into the material of my black slacks. She pulled her tongue from my lips and gave me an impish grin. Her hands glided down my chest as she slid down to kneel on the floor.

She unzipped my slacks and unbuttoned the waist. With a slight tug at the waist, my slacks and briefs were moved down to my upper thighs. My hard cock was free and slightly bobbing in front of my mother's face. Precum was already oozing from the head. She took my cock with one hand and steadily glided my head between her lips. Pausing for a moment, she licked across my cock head then pushed the rest of my cock inch by inch into her mouth. It was the greatest feeling I had ever received from a blow job. She kept my cock entirely in her mouth and it felt like I was going down her throat. All the pleasurable sensations came from her mouth and tongue movements. I was so turned on that I came quickly. I groaned and shot load after pleasurable load into my mother's mouth. I look down at my mother as the pleasure lifted from my mind. Her eyes were closed and her throat moved with each swallow of my load.

She slowly released my half limp cock from her mouth and looked up at me with a big smile. Then Mom lay completely flat on the dance floor and stared at the ceiling tiles while I sat down on the floor next to her with my slacks and briefs still around my knees. We were silent for awhile and didn't know what to say to each other. I decided to break the ice.

"Mom that was great!" I said, "I'm sorry if you are mad at me and I don't know why I did it but it was great."

Mom still looking upward smiled, "I know. It felt so good. We shouldn't have done that. I guess the dancing was too much for us but we shouldn't have gone this for." Then she looked at my face and still smiled, "But since we have.........I guess we have crossed some invisible line or rule."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Mom raised herself where she was sitting next to me. She giggled slightly as she saw me with my clothing still around my knees. "Allen you are something else! Either pull up your pants or take them off. You look silly sitting there." I raised my hips and pulled them back to my waist. "I am not mad at you Allen or anything like that. I surprised and shocked when you put your hand in there and I did want you to stop. I still would have not been mad at you if you had stopped. But you didn't and I didn't either. I enjoyed my son fingering me and I enjoyed sucking off my son. So, we have crossed some line."

"I guess we have. It has been so hard to resist the temptation especially since we are touching each other so much during the dances." I said.

"Honestly, I have been feeling the same way towards you." said my mother. "You try to resist because this kind of love between a mother and son is forbidden. I guess it was a combination of the costumes, the dance, the empty studio, and the opportunity. I couldn't resist either."

"So now what?" I asked

"I guess we need to think about this for awhile." She said quietly. "Either we treasure this moment between us and not do it again. Or........"

"Or?" I asked.

"Or we continue to enjoy each other's company." She said quietly.

"Mom, whatever you decide is fine with me." I said, "I really enjoyed this afternoon with you and would love to do this again. But I respect you and if this is it, then I will always have it as one of the great moments in my life."

Mom smiled at me and kissed me on the forehead and said, "Let me think about it."

We heard some noise at the front door and heard our instructor's voice calling out. We quickly rose to our feet and straighten our costumes. Our instructor apologized so taking so long and asked how the practice went. Mom answered for us and faked how well the practice went. The instructor offered to stay with us and practice more but mom said she was tired and declined his offer. We changed back into our street clothes and thanked our instructor before leaving. It was a very quiet ride home and very quiet during dinner although my mother kept looking at me funny and grinning on occasion. I was getting uncomfortable about that afternoon and decided to go out with some old friends from high school who came home from college for the weekend. I had a good time with my old buddies and really didn't have the chance to think about that afternoon. I slipped into the house around two in the morning and immediately went to sleep.

I began to wake up around noon the next day. I realized it was Sunday and the high sun was illuminating my bedroom. I thought that mom was shaking me to wake me up and thought it was part of a dream as I was waking. As I came to consciousness and really opened my eyes, I realized mom was in bed with me. She was as naked as I was.

"Hey sleepy head." smiled my mother. "Have a good time last night?"

"Mom, what are you doing here?" I panicked, "What if Dad catches us. Catches you here?"

Mom chuckled and said, "He is on his way to the ballgame with some friends from work. He would be back for three or four hours."

"Oh" was all I could mutter.

Mom pulled the sheets to the side of the bed and said, "Time to rise and shine." I looked down at my naked body and then looked at my naked mother next to me. It was the first time I had seen her completely nude. She had beautiful round breasts with large nipples. I stared at the shaven pussy that I fingered yesterday and it made my cock get hard. "I see you have woke up already" grinned my mother.

"Sorry Mom" I said soundly really stupid.

"Allen, I have given everything a lot of thought" smiled my mom, "And I think,,, no.. I want to keep our relationship on the more sensual side. I haven't felt like this since I was much younger. I love your father and he is quite satisfying in bed. But..yesterday.. excited me more than I ever felt in years and I want more of that feeling."

"Mom I felt really weird last night" I said, "And wasn't sure of my feelings either. I can't deny that I enjoyed making love with you yesterday and want more too! But what about Dad?"

"Well" said my mother, "We can't tell him about this or let him suspect. I don't feel like I am cheating on him since it is with you. It is outside of the realm of cheating but he would kill both of us if he knew."

"Oh I know" I retorted back. "I guess we should explore this more and see what happens?"

"Yessss" mom said in a whisper as she snuggled next to me and placed her lips on mine. I embraced my mother and felt her naked breasts flatten against my chest. My heart was racing and I felt so excited and so alive to have my naked mother press tightly against me. I could understand exactly what she felt. It was so forbidden and exciting to break the rules as my mother touched me and I touched her. I couldn't believe that I was going to fuck my mother and the thought of it drove me wild. Soon our tongues were intertwined in our mouths as we savored wet French kisses. My hand roamed over mom's body and new sensations filled my head with each new body part to touch. Her hand targeted my cock and began to stroke it while my hand found a familiar shaved wet pussy. Mom broke off our kiss and wickedly smiled as I began to kiss down her neck and chest. She softly moaned as I began suck on her nipples and finger her clit. Her hand on my cock began to pump harder and faster. As her hand moved faster, I responded as my lips sucked her nipple harder and my finger moved faster on her clit. Mom screamed out in pleasure then returned to a slower cock stroking.

I ran my wet tongue from one nipple, crossed to her other breast, and began to suck on her other nipple. Mom let out a moan of approval. My fingers began to explore more than yesterday afternoon as they worked her clit and began to push into her pussy. Mom rolled on her back, spread her legs, and just enjoyed the pleasure of her son sucking on her breasts, fingering her clit, and finger fucking her pussy. My hand was soaking wet from Mom's pussy and I was dripping precum from my cock onto the bed sheets. Mom had this satisfied look on her face, then she stiffen, and pushed her hips against my hand. She let out a beautiful sound as several orgasms cruised through her body one after another. I removed my hand and watched my mother enjoy the pleasure that swept through her body. I felt so proud that I could make her feel so wonderful.

Mom's eyes slowly opened and a broad grin came across her face. She looked directly into my eyes and said softly, "Allen, that felt so good. You made me feel so wonderful." She stretched out her arms towards me and I knew it was time to cross another line. I rolled between mom's outstretched arms and legs to lay on top of her. I felt her warm hands embrace around my back and felt her warm pleasurable body under mine. I began to move my hips over hers and let my cock press hard between me and her pussy. Mom moaned more as my cock wedged between her naked pussy lips and rubbed against her clit. She began to move her hips in a slight up and down motion which make my cock rub more on her clit. My cock was very wet from her pussy lips and my precum. I nervously reached now and guided my cock past her pussy lips to her pussy hole. I held my cock head there as a now or never feeling filled my mind.

Mom smiled reassuringly at me and said, "God Allen, push it in. I can't take all this teasing. Baby, I need your cock in me. Fuck me, fuck your mommy!"

Those last three words drove me over the edge as I slowly slid my cock into my mother. I pushed in until I couldn't push any further. Mom let out a pleasurable sigh in my ear. I couldn't believe it that I was fucking my mother and it felt sooooo good. Her pussy felt tight but not like the firm grip of younger pussy that I fucked. It didn't really matter as I was so excited knowing my cock was in mom and she loved it. I started to pump my cock in and out and as her moaning grew more intense, I began to pump faster. I began to emit small "ohhs" and "ahhs with each stroke and mom was breathing hard with small squeals of pleasure between each breath. The sounds of our lust filled the room and my bed shook. I felt mom's hand reach behind and softly hold my balls. Her hand felt so warm and she moved her handful of my balls in rhythm of each stroke. She felt they were getting heavy and knew I would be coming soon.

"Baby don't hold back!" moaned out my mother, "Just let go. Shoot your cum in me."

I was pumping her as fast as I could until I felt the pleasant pressure move up my cock. I cried out, "Oh God. Mom it feels so good". Then I pushed my cock into my mother with one last hard push as loads of hot cum shot into her pussy. I collapsed on top of mom's wet body as my hips convulsed against hers with each load. Then I was spent. The last of the forceful shots ended as small dribbles still lingered from my cock head but the waves of pleasures still filled my body. I felt my cock and shrink and start to slide out. I rolled over on by back next to mom. We laid there for a few minutes catching our breath and enjoyed the afterglow.

"Well" asked mom looking at the ceiling at first then turned to look at me, ""What did you think.? How was I?"

"Wow" I said, "That was fantastic. You are so wonderful in bed. Was I OK?"

"You made mommy very happy!" smiled my mother. She got up from the bed and held her legs tightly together. "Want to take a shower with me?" she asked.

"Sure" I said.

"When you hear the toilet flushing, come and join me in the shower." she said. Mom walked out of the room with her legs held together but I could see cum starting to run down her legs. I laughed to myself and still couldn't believe what we had done. Mom was so open and eager about it. I heard the toilet flush and then the water start to hiss in the shower. I slowly got my naked body out of bed and walked to the master bathroom. I could see the silhouette of my mother through the shower door as she was washing herself. I opened the door a little and gracefully entered through the small opening. Mom embraced me and gave me a kiss. Her skin felt so warm, wet, and slippery against my body.

"Glad you could make it" she joked.

"An offer I couldn't refuse." I said.

"Ever took a shower with anyone?" mom asked. I shook my head no.

"I love to shower with a man." smiled my mom. She began to rub soap across my chest. "The best part is soaping up a guy's cock and ass." She said with a wicked smile. No surprise to where the soap was lathering after that. It did feel very special to have her rub the soap over my cock and on my ass. My cock came back to life with another hard on.

"I know" I said with a smile. "You and Dad were having some fun in here the other week."

My mother blushed which caught me by surprise. I tried not to look at her face but at the water running over her hard nipples. "Allen, you are such a bad boy!" she teased. "Your father and I used to play in the shower a lot when we were younger. He isn't so agile anymore and now he makes more noise than he should."

"It's OK" I said, "I can see why you enjoy it so much. I kind of enjoyed it too....."

"I thought you heard something and might be listening to us." smiled Mom. "I hope you enjoyed it. Your room did smell like cum that night."

"I enjoyed every sound." I smiled.

We were rinsed off and Mom turned off the faucets. We both stepped out of the shower and dried each other gently with warm towels. She glanced at a small decorator clock on the vanity and said, "I think we have a safe half hour before the game ends. We got time for a quick 69."

"Mom" I said, "I have never done that."

Mom laughed and said, "It's easy dear. If you haven't done any muff diving, I'm sure you will figure out what to do."

She took me by the hand as we walked back into my bedroom. She motioned me to lay on the bed first which I did. Then mom climbed on top of me with her head above my cock. She paused, hovering above me on her arms on legs, and then slowly lowered her body on top of mine. Her shaven pussy was inches from my eyes and it was the first close up look I had. It was shaven so smooth and her pussy slit was very small in length. Mom slightly repositioned herself and pushed her pussy against my mouth. Mom wasn't playing around. I felt her hand on my cock and her tongue licking the head of my cock.

I stretched out my tongue and began to run it along her pussy slit. I could feel the wetness start to ooze from her lips as I forced my tongue between her lips. Her lips were hot against my tongue as I moved it between her folds. It was the first time I had tasted pussy and was undecided on the taste. It was sort of sour but decided that tangy was the better way to describe it. Soon all thoughts of taste disappeared as it was just wet from her pussy and my tongue. I placed my hands towards the bottom of butt cheeks and inner thighs and then spread them apart. The inner workings of my mother's pussy opened before my eyes. I glazed at her hard button of a clit and began to tease it my tongue. After flicking it for awhile, mom groaned and pushed her pussy hard against my mouth.

I paused as her pussy lips were smashed against my front teeth. I could feel mom working on my cock. She was done playing with my head and my cock was again completely in her mouth. I gently pushed her hips forward to get my breath and then I darted my tongue in and out of her pussy hole. I was getting very turned on as I could see that I was really pleasing my mother. I pushed my mouth against her pussy lips as tight as I could and pushed my tongue into her as far as I could. Mom took my cock from her mouth and groaned loudly. I swirled my tongue against the walls of her pussy hole before removing my tongue. Mom let out several short gasps as her body trembled and then slid my cock back into her mouth. My tongue was getting tired and I relaxed for a moment to enjoy the hard sucking on my cock.

I pulled her hips towards me again to where her pussy hole was almost in my nose but my tongue had easy access to her clit. I put her clit between my lips and tried to imitate the tongue and sucking action than mom was doing to my cock. Each of us began to suck and tongue harder and faster. Mom began moving her legs about and bent them at her knees to where her feet were touching her butt. That forced her pussy hard on my face. Her legs were trembling and a I could feel the vibration of a load moan echo around my cock. I still kept her clit in my lips and did not stop licking it.

Mom quickly took my cock from her mouth and was breathing hard. She gasped, "Allen, stop it. I , ohh...., you need to stop. I can't take anymore."

Her legs were trembling hard and I released my lip grip on her clit. Her legs slowly unfolded to where her feet were behind my head. After a pant or two, mom returned to working on my cock. I could sense her body starting to relax as her hands began to play with my balls. She squeezed gently in a special way and then my cum began to immediately pour into her mouth. Again, she drank every drop as my cock pushed hard into her mouth. We laid together for a long time with mom on top on me, hugging her arms along my legs. Later she glanced over at the clock on my dresser and hurriedly got up. She went into the bathroom and came back with a wet face cloth. She threw the wet cloth and it landed on my face. She winked and blew me a kiss before leaving for her room.