SOI: Allen and Samantha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was wiping mom pussy juice from my face when I heard a car pull into the driveway. I looked out the window to see Dad parking the car. I quickly closed my bedroom door and shoved the wash cloth under my bed. I dressed and went downstairs to watch TV like I normally would. Dad was getting a beer from the kitchen and began to tell me about the game. Mom came down a short time later and began to make dinner. It was like a normal late Sunday afternoon except for the interesting smiles I would get from Mom when Dad wasn't looking.

Tuesday evening came around and mom and I left for dance class like we had always done. This evening, mom took an exit off the interstate beltway well before the exit to the dance studio. I asked my mother "where are we going?"

She said with a grin, "Over there." We were on the old highway that went through town. There were some old motels from the 50's still in existence and the one we pulled into the Lazy K Motor Court. Most of the motels were places for secret rendezvous and rent by the hours. The Lazy K specialized in that reputation with a no tell exterior and as I found out, an interior made for love. That summer, mom and I skipped dance classes and spent our three to four hours at the Lazy K every Tuesday evening. I learned almost everything about sex that summer.

In September the new semester started at the junior college. During the first week I spotted a familiar face and called out to her. It was Cathy from the dance studio and I was surprise that we remembered me. We had a very friendly discussion where she said that she hadn't seen me at the dance studio in a long time. I told her that my partner was my mother and that I was being nice to her since no one wanted to take dance lessons with her. I said that she became bored with the lessons and quit. Cathy thought that was very sweet of me and said that she stopped taking lessons too. It seems that her husband was abusive and it took a lot of her time to divorce him

By the end of our chat, we had a date planned for the weekend. That date lead to several more. Cathy seemed impressed that I didn't try to get her into bed on the first dates. Little did she know that I was getting all the sex I could handle from Mom. Mom knew that I had a few dates with Cathy and she remembered her from the dance studio. During one of those after sex pillow talks, mom and I had a chat about Cathy. Mom thought it was great that I had met someone special my age and wanted me to pursue this relationship. She knew that our special love could only last so long and it was starting to have an effect on her relationship with Dad. She was concerned about when Cathy and I starting to get intimate. She wanted me to use protection until I knew her better. Our Tuesday night appointments ended. Cathy and I became an exclusive couple to where we are now engaged. I still appreciate that special time with my mother and every once in awhile I get that special smile from her. On those rare occasions when we are alone, mom and I still find time to play in my bedroom.