SOI: Dan & Connie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My relationship with my sister, Connie, was going very well. We were having the best hottest sex ever night until it came her time of the month. I had not realized before that her periods were very painful with serious cramping. It was Friday night and we were sitting in bed watching TV. Connie wasn't feeling well and I was doing my bets to comfort her.

"Does it always hurt this bad?" I asked

"Every time and there isn't much I can do about it except take aspirin. But do you know what?" she said

"What?" I inquired

"A friend at work gave me this and told me that it helps her cramps" Said Connie as she grabbed her purse from the nightstand. Connie pulled out a small baggie with a rolled joint inside. "I couldn't smoke it at work but I think now is a good time!"

I looked at it and said "Man, I haven't smoked any weed in a long time. I didn't know you even tried it before"

"Well" said Pam, "I shared a joint or two at some parties and liked the feeling but I would not know where to begin to buy any on my own. So, do you want to do the honors or me?"

I raised my hand and smiled. I got the matchbook from the stove. I decided to light the scented candles, turn out the lights, and light up. Soon the room was filled with the cinnamon scent of candles and burnt rope smell of hemp. It was good quality stuff. Soon we were buzzed and feeling very relaxed. Connie said her cramps were gone and that we should save some for tomorrow. I licked my fingers and squeezed the fire off the end of the joint. I put the half used roach in an unused tea container. We started to talk for what seemed non stop for hours and the small talk turned to about our relationship.

"You know I really get off on knowing that I love to fuck my brother" said Pam "Have you ever thought about doing anyone else in the family? Would you fuck mom?"

I thought for a minute and said "Oh Yeah, she is still pretty hot for 43. I don't think she would do it but I'd jump in the sack with her if she wanted it You know I've seen some old photos of her naked!"

"Oh really" inquired Connie

"Yeah, I was alone at the house and started being nosy about stuff in their bedroom. Just being bored and curious. I found this shoe box of old photos in their bottom drawer. It had mainly family pictures, picnics, parties, the usual stuff but it had one envelope with some black and white prints from the 50's. It was naked ones of mom when she was in her 20's. She was very attractive but the poses, make up, and black stockings looked like old stripper photos from that time.

"Any of dad?" asked Connie

"No, only mom" I said, "why, would you fuck dad?"

We both started to laugh ourselves silly and as we calmed down, Connie giggled "not that he isn't attractive but you know there is no chemistry just isn't there. It would be like sleeping Captain Kangaroo or Mr. Rogers." Again the thought just broke us up into laughter.

"When did you first start doing anything" asked Connie

"Well, I started to touch myself when I has about 10 but really didn't masturbate until I was 12. " I said "When I was 12, pulling on the cock was feeling real good. The first couple of times I got some precum and stopped. I was feeling good and thought that was it. The third time I tried, I continued to stroke myself and did I get a surprise. I was getting better feelings and then I shot all over myself. Not only did I not expect that but I had my first real orgasm. My head filled with what felt like fire and then had this feeling melt down the sides of my face. Convinced me to do it as often as I could"

"So cool" sighed Connie "When did you find any quiet time for that? Mom or dad was always in the house and in everyone's business?"

"Paul was doing it too and we would go to his house to jack off. His parents were never home" I said

Connie looking very interested asked, "Were you two homos? I mean did you touch or suck or fuck each other?"

I laughed and said "Of course not, a lot of guys jack off together when they are teens. It's very common. Paul and I would get his father's Playboys and beat off. Sometimes we would jack each other off but that was it. When did you first touch yourself?"

Connie looked slightly embarrassed and said "I was 15. You know I never had any privacy at home and I was too scared to try it before then. I didn't get a really good orgasm though until I was 16. Then I was addicted to that and doing whatever I could with a guy."

"Have you ever just watched a guy just jack himself off" I asked "I have done it a few times and the girls absolutely loved it and I love to watch a women touch herself to orgasm"

"No I haven't but I would like to see that!" squealed Connie "and I have never done it for a guy but……. Why do you want to do that? I think I do."

"OK, lets do that, I would like that very much. Listen you are still having your period for a few days, let do this next Friday and during the week I will get some special stuff." I said.

"What special stuff" asked Connie?

"Oh special stuff" I said, "You will be surprises."

"Oh Dan, you are always full of surprises or something else." laughed Connie

It was a long weekend with no sex but soon her period went away and things were back to normal. During the week, I stopped by this adult bookstore where they stocked what was called marital aids. I selected a vibrator that looked like it had a soft feel and a size that Connie would enjoy. It was a little embarrassing to pay for it at the register but I kept my shades on and got out as fast as possible. The next stop was to our local drugstore for Vaseline, KY jelly, and oh yes, 2 "c" size batteries.

That Friday rolled around and I was looking forward to some mutual masturbation. Connie had called and said that she had to work late and would be home around seven. Also, she said that she was anxious to get home for some fun. I wanted to do this in the living room and spent about an hour figuring out how to get the cool air from the bedroom into the living room using two fans. Once I figured that out, I took a nap until about six in the evening. After waking up, I made preparations for the evening. I spread a comfy sheet over the couch, placed all the jack off stuff on the coffee table, put a match to some incense, light some candles and turned out the lights. The room had a real erotic feel about it and I decided to strip nude. It was almost seven and I made some margaritas.

Soon, Connie was unlocking the door and coming into the apartment. I met her as soon as she walked in and put my finger over my mouth and made a "shoose" sound. Replacing her purse and papers with a margarita, I proceeded to remove the clothes from my sister. I moved behind my sister and unzipped the back of her dress and slowly moved the dress from her shoulders to her around her ankles. Moving back up, I unclasped her bra and lifted it over her arms. I had her step out from her puddle of dress and then sit on the couch. Connie took a sip of her drink and set it on the coffee table next to all the goodies. I kneeled at her feet, slowly removed each dress flat, and then reached up and slid her pantyhose off. Still with no words being spoken, I sat next to Connie, spread my legs, and reached for the container of Vaseline. After opening the lid, I removed a small scoopful and smeared it along my cock. Connie was just watching with big pupils due to the semi darkness. She reached for her drink and took another sip and didn't stop watching my hand and my cock after that. I used both hands to apply the Vaseline on my cock with one hand moving up and the other hand moving down. Both hands in unison began to move up and down with the Vaseline making a "smacking" noise with each stroke. It wasn't long that my precum was mixing with the lubricant and was leaving trails of white around my cock head. I was leaning my head back with eyes closed for awhile and as I opened them I could see Connie's nipples harden as she watched. I left the pumping to one hand and started to massage my balls with other, allowing the Vaseline to spread. Normally I would be reading some porn while doing this but Connie's watchful eyes were all the stimulation that I needed. I put my feet on the edge of the coffee table and slid my ass to the edge of the couch. Not only could Connie see my cock being pumped but it gave her a view of my balls and ass. I decided to do something that I did not do too often but I was putting on a show for my sister. I reached over and got some more lubricant. Lifting up my hanging balls with one hand, I massaged the lubricant around my asshole and begin to finger myself. With one finger inserted, I returned to pumping my cock with the other. This was going on for about 45 minutes and soon I could feel the pressure in my balls and the fullness of my cock. I returned to what I was doing before and used both hands to pump myself faster and faster until I leaned my head back and shot my cum straight up in the air. Most of my cum landed on my chest and as soon as my breathing and my mind returned to normal. I slowly worked my cum into my skin as if it was hand cream.

"Wow, that was hot" were the first words Connie had said all evening. "I never thought that watching a guy jack off would be so erotic. Wow. I guess it is my turn now. I don't think that it will be as exciting for you and this was for me."

"Oh it will" I said, "Have you ever used one of these?" as I picked up the dildo. I showed her how to turn it on and listened to the buzzing and felt the vibration in our hands as she felt it.

"No, I haven't but I've heard a lot about them" Connie smiled, "It won't hurt will it?"

"Just the opposite" I whispered, "It should feel great and I'll help you with it."

I returned to my drink which had turned warm by then and took a sip. Sensing that Connie was a bit inhibited by this, I asked if she wanted to smoke the rest of that joint we had saved. She nodded and soon the living room air was filled with pot. Relaxing more, Connie moved her hands along her waist and began to feel her breasts and massage each nipple. While one hand was massaging her breasts, the other moved down and was moving up and down her inner thighs. Soon that hand was moving lightly on the closed lips of her pussy. The finger movements continued slowly until her lips were moistened. Connie then spread her legs and lips, dipping her fingers on her clit. Her fingers made a slow circular motion around her clit and her other hand left her breasts and started to slid along the inner walls of her pussy. Connie closed her eyes and had a sensual if not silly smile on her face as she felt some little orgasms. The finger movement on her clit intensified as she dipped one finger, then two into her pussy hole. She started to moan some as she moved her fingers in and out of her. I knew that she was getting close to a major orgasm as her fingers were moving in and out faster and her legs were starting to tremble. I placed my hand on hers and slowly the movement.

I whispered to Connie, "please stop for awhile and the orgasm will be bigger."

Connie nodded and stopped masturbating. She looked at me almost trance like and relaxed on the couch. We rested for about ten minutes. Then I picked up the dildo and told Connie to use it and I would help. I opened the KY jelly and apply the lube to the dildo. I had Connie sit on my lap and I turned the vibrator on. I put the dildo in Connie's hand and I placed my hand on hers. I guided her hand and dildo to her pussy and lightly ran it across her clit. Connie giggled and said that it tinkled. She got over the tickle as she pressed the dildo harder on her clit.

"Wow, this feels so good" exclaimed Connie. I slid my sister off my lap and onto the couch. Connie placed her feet on the coffee table and spread her legs more. She started to ohh and ahh as she worked the buzzing dildo across her clit and up and down her pussy lips. I was getting very turned on watching this and starting to jack off again. I kneeled on the floor next to my sister's legs. I applied more Vaseline and was stroking myself as fast as I could while I watched my sister. Connie started to work the dildo slowly into her pussy hole and with a moan, pushed most of it in. She was moving the dildo in and out while fingering her clit. I could see by the face on her face that she was in sexual ecstasy and was about ready to have a monster orgasm. Her body went into a convulsion as she screamed out in pleasure. Her legs were shaking as one hand rested and the other hand on tapping on the base of the dildo that was deep in her. I was about ready to cum myself. I slowly moved her hand and removed the dildo. I switched off the vibrator and standing up, I could not help but cum. My hips bucked in my hands as I shot my cum across Connie's breasts. The hot cum dripped across her nipples and ran down her waist. Her orgasm was so intense that she did not notice. After about ten minutes, we came back to earth. Connie's eyes fluttered open and said "do I smell cum?" We both had a good laugh over that remark and we talked some. It was the most intense orgasm that she had experienced.

Our sex life was doing the usual routine until Connie got a phone call. The military had lifted their blackout and her husband told her that he was coming home next Saturday. We both knew that our lives would have to go back to normal and our hot sex together was going to end. It was quiet and sad that week. I had packed up most of my stuff and moved it back to my parent's house. We spent one last night of love that Friday night and early Saturday morning I had to left. Connie was going to pick up her husband at the airport around noon. With tears in both of our eyes, we kissed and I waved goodbye.

After awhile, our lives returned to normal. I went back to the community college and won a scholarship to a college in Colorado. I went there for three years and stayed in Colorado after graduation. Connie and her husband went to being a normal married couple and had 2 children. They divorced after about six years and Connie has not remarried to this day. We see each other when I come home to visit and occasionally she and her children come to visit me on vacation. Our love between us never ended and those visits are another story to tell.

12