SOI: Greg, Sandy, Mom & Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I hadn’t thought about it either but he is still a hotty and from the tapes looks like he has a nice package.” smiled Sandy, “Need a break before we look at some more?”

Greg nodded and left the family room. Sandy set the VCR deck to rewind and left to use the bathroom. Sandy came back with two more sodas and set them on the table. He took the rewound tape, placed it in the case and returned it to its proper place in the cabinet. She took out the next tape and waited for Greg to return. Greg came back after rinsing his chest and sat back on the couch. The next few tapes were still black and white with Bobbi and Keith with several other couples having group sex. Sandy taped the next tape which was titled “Bobbi and Connie 1983” and put it into the VCR. What a difference this tape was as it was in color and the image was very sharp and clear. The tape was Bobbi with an attractive blonde making love to each other with their fingers, mouths, and vibrators.

The scene ended with Mom fucking Connie with a strap on. The next tape was in color but it was just Mom and Dad having sex. You could see that Mom was about four months pregnant. We guessed that she was pregnant with Greg when this was shot. I rewound the tape and made some jokes about Greg getting poked in the head. The few tapes were more Mom and Dad which was getting a bit tiresome except to see how their hairstyles had changed. The next one turned out to be a shocker as it was marked “Greg 1992”.

The tape turned out to be scenes of Greg masturbating himself in his bedroom, scenes with Greg and his friends masturbating together, and scenes with Greg and some of his first girlfriends. The scenes with his various girlfriends were kissing scenes, feeling up scenes, and as he was older, blowjob scenes and some sex scenes.

Greg looked astounded and said, “I can’t believe that this is all on tape. Even more, mom and Dad watched me do all this stuff and never said anything to me! Lets go to my room and see if we can find where the camera was” Sandy nodded and both went to Greg’s room. The décor had changed some in the last years but neither Sandy nor Greg could tell where a camera had been only from about where camera view indicated.

“I’m kind of embarrassed that I was taped but it was nice to relive those times over again. I almost forget how pretty some of those girls are. I bet mom and dad got off watching me in that tape!”

We returned back to the family room for the next viewing. The next tape was marked “Sandy”. Sandy felt lightheaded as Greg shouted, “Your turn!”

Sandy inserted the tape and pressed play. The TV showed clear color images of a young Sandy, dressing, undressing, and an embarrassing scene of her standing on her bed disco dancing naked. Greg was dying of laughter until Sandy playfully smacked him over his head. The scenes then contained Sandy masturbating and ended with Sandy making love with some earlier boyfriends. Greg and Sandy then went to her room to see if they could find where the camera had been. No luck in her room either but she had the same thoughts as Greg about mom and Dad watching her. This was getting fascinating as well as very erotic. After the two tape surprises, the next one was titled “Sandy and Greg-Incest”. Sandy and Greg stared at each other and put in the tape. Mom and Dad knew what they did and even more, watched it on video tape! The tape revealed the past more vividly than they had remembered as it started with brother and sister walked naked into Sandy’s bedroom progressed to mutual oral sex and ended with Greg giving Sandy the fuck of her life.

Sandy got up and rewound the tape and saw that Greg was pumping his cock again and Sandy had to admit that she was getting wet watching that tape. “I can’t believe that Mom and Dad didn’t say anything to us.” Said Sandy, “No long talks, no punishments, no yelling, no nothing. Maybe they liked us watching together? Mom and Dad looked like that enjoyed some kinky stuff years ago but it looks like they haven’t done anything in a long time. Maybe they like to watch since they aren’t participating?”

“I know” said Greg taking a break from his handy work, “I guess mom and dad are Ok with me and you doing stuff. I think that you are right that mom and dad like to watch since they don’t do anything with other people anymore.”

“Ready for the next one?” smiled Sandy, as she inserted the tape. It was a more recent tape of scenes with just Greg and Jenny having sex. Greg pumped his cock and came again while Sandy was still slowly jilling herself. She had never seen Jenny naked but she was very attractive and Greg was giving Jenny the time of her life. Greg left the room to clean up while Sandy continued to watch the tape until its end and reached a nice smooth orgasm. Greg came back in as Sandy was putting the last tape in.

Greg yawned as it was approaching midnight and said, “What is this called?”

“Sandy, Greg, and friend” smiled Sandy, “You know what this one is!”

They watched the TV as images of brother and sister with sister’s best friend undressed each other in Sandy’s room. Sandy wondered what her mom and dad thought as she and her best friend made lesbian love while her brother watched. Sandy wondered if they knew it was her first time and if mom wished she could have been with them? The rest of the scenes were all too familiar to them as Greg ended up fucked the best friend and then his sister.

Greg said to his sister as she replaced the last tape and locked the cabinet, “I think that the tape is almost better than the actual sex. I wished that night could have lasted longer.”

“Yeah, same here.” smiled Sandy, “Hey lets sleep in mom and dad’s bed. I want to sleep with you but I’m too tired for sex right now.”

“Sure” said Greg, “I’m beat too. Have we ever slept in the same bed overnight?”

“I don’t think we have but I want to cuddle with you tonight.” sighed Sandy, “I feel kind of naughty sleeping with you in mom and dad’s bed. If they videoed us now, they would not say anything about the sex but they would be pissed that we used their bed to fuck!”

“Your right.” said Greg as he slid under the sheets in his parent’s king size bed. “This bed is so comfortable. Greg started to drift asleep as he felt Sandy’s naked body move under the sheets and press against his body.

Sandy woke up later in the early afternoon. She looked at the alarm clock and it was 1:00. Greg was still sleeping with his arms around her and with a hard cock poking her butt. Sandy untangled herself from Greg and went to the kitchen to make coffee. Sandy drink a cup herself thinking about last night, refilled her cup, poured one for Greg, and returned to her parent’s bed. Greg was now on his back with the sheets moved aside exposed his naked body and hard cock. Sandy sat at the foot of the bed, admiring Greg’s cock, and started to fondle him. Her hand started to rhythmically stroke up and down while tonguing the head of his cock. Greg’s eyes fluttered open and he smiled as he looked down at his sister. Sandy placed Greg’s head in her mouth as she stroked Greg harder and faster. Soon Greg’s hips lunged upward as he shot hot cum into Sandy’s mouth. Greg stroked Sandy’s hair as she swallowed every drop and looked up at Greg smiling.

“How was your morning reveille?” teased Sandy

“You can blow my bugle anytime” laughed Greg.

Greg’s cock was still hard as she continued to fondle her brother. Sandy then straddled her brother and eased his stiff cock into her pussy. Greg laid back and watched as his sister bounced up and down. Sandy smiled back at her brother and then looked up with a expression of ecstasy. Greg could feel her pussy get wetter around his cock as the first wave of orgasms ran through his sister. Greg was enjoying the ride and after a half hour of straight fucking, Greg was feeling his cum building in his balls. Greg wrapped his arms around his sister and lowered her on her back. He then lifted her legs over his shoulders and began to vigorously pump his cock in and out of her pussy. Since he had cum just a short while ago, he had to pump hard and fast to orgasm. Sandy was moaning and thrashing her hips while Greg pumped faster and faster. Sandy screamed out as Greg

felt his balls go over the edge shooting cum into her. They laid there for several minutes recovering as sweat oozed over their bodies. Greg was the first to get up and eased Sandy from the bed into their parent’s bathroom where they both showered together.

The next week passed quickly if not delightfully with Sandy and Greg sleeping together. That Saturday came when they had to pick up their parents at the airport was they returned from their cruise. Keith and Bobbi were hugged and kissed by their children as they exited the security area of the airport. Greg and Keith loaded the bags onto a cart and the four of the walked to their SUV in the parking lot. They told Sandy and Greg all about their trip and asked how things were while they were gone which Sandy replied about the usual routine. Their parents looked fit and well rested from the trip, especially Bobbi. She normally does not tan but she came back with the most beautiful tan highlighted by her red hair with had lightened up also. The next day was more unpacking, chatting, and getting their personal affairs in order after being gone for two weeks.

Sandy woke up on Monday to find herself in the house alone. Greg had work and Keith returned to job after vacation. Walking into the kitchen, she say a note on the table from her mom stating that she was going grocery shopping and would be back soon. Sandy didn’t have work that day and after eating breakfast decided to lay out in the back yard to work on her tan. Sandy went back to her room and slipped into her black bikini. She went back out to the patio and pulling a chaise lounge into a sunny spot, laid on her stomach. She had almost drifted to sleep when she heard the car pull into their garage.

She got up and maneuvered her way into the garage doorway and asked, “You need any help?”

“Sure” said Bobbi as she lifted a bag from the trunk, “I appreciate you asking. Greg never helps me when he is home.” Sandy and Bobbi went back and forth between the garage and kitchen carrying the groceries in. Sandy helped unpack and put the groceries away.

“Thanks Sandy. Mind if I join you? I was told that my tan would fade fast if I didn’t get some sun each day.”

“Sure mom,” said Sandy, “I’ll be outside, just come when you are ready. Hey, bring some sodas too.” Sandy walked back to the patio which now was completely in full sun. Sandy adjusted one chaise lounge where she could sit at a 45 degree angle and sat on the lounge.

Sandy put one hand behind her back to unhooked her bikini top, removed it, and laid back at a comfortable angle. The sun was bright as she closed her eyes under her sunglasses.

“What if someone sees you?” quizzed mom as she pulled another chaise lounge next to Sandy.

Sandy opened her eyes to see her mother standing next to her. Her mother looked breathtaking with her great tan, red hair blowing in the breeze, cute light blue one piece swim suit, and carrying a mini ice cooler and bottle of sun tan lotion. “Its OK, mom! laughed Sandy, “No one can see over the fence and no one is home besides us. In fact there is hardly anyone in the neighborhood during work days”

Bobbi sat on the lounge and opened the cooler. She gave a coke to Sandy, took one out for herself, snapping it open, and then set it on the ground. Sandy watched from behind her sunglasses as Bobbi took out the lotion and massaged the coconut smelling liquid on her arms and legs. Bobbi laid on her back and chatted with her daughter, catching up on the latest events in her life. A half hour had passed and Bobbi rolled over on her stomach.

“Would you put some lotion on my back? I burn so easily there.”

“Sure” said Sandy as she struggled to sit up and rotate to the edge on her lounge next to her mother. Sandy tenderly moved her mother’s hair from her shoulders to along side her neck and slid the swimsuit straps from her shoulder to her forearms. With a slurping sound, she squeezed the oil from the bottle to her hands and massaged the oil onto her mother’s shoulders and back.

“Thanks dear” said Bobbi, “I have a question. Did you or Greg use my bed while we were gone? The sheets aren’t the same ones I had on when we left”

“Oh crap, I screwed up” thought Sandy who turned red. “It was me” said Sandy,

“Well, I hope that it was just you. You have a bed of your own!” snipped her mother.

Feeling that she might as well be honest as she was terrible at lying, Sandy said to her mother, “I saw the tapes that you and Dad have. You shouldn’t be surprised that it was Greg and I sleeping in your bed!” Sandy though that her mother would yell or get mad but she was surprisingly calm.

Bobbi rolled over, sat up, and looked at her daughter. “I guess that you know that your dad and I are sexually very open minded. I guess that you may be embarrassed or upset that we have some videos of you and Greg. Well, I don’t have any excuse for it except we enjoyed watching. We have never said anything to either of you about the two of you having incest. Quite honestly, we don’t see anything wrong with it if it is consensual and it has been a fantasy of ours for many years. Watch a brother and sister together, you made that a reality. Forget about what I said about the bed, I just didn’t want a strange person like your boyfriend or Greg’s girlfriend in it”

Sandy thought, “That’s all?” She leaned over and gave her mother a big hug. “I’m glad that you understand and are OK with everything” As Sandy pulled back, the top of her mother’s swim suit fell forward exposing her white breasts outlined with tan.

“Me too” said Bobbi, “At least we can be more open and honest around each other. It was getting harder to sneak around as you two were getting older. I’ll slowly break the news to your father if you want me too.”

“That will be OK but wait a few days first” said Sandy who grabbed another soda from the cooler and took a sip. She stretched out like a cat on her stomach on the lounge and asked “Will you do my back now?”

Bobbi stood up and moved her lounge about a foot away from Sandy’s. Sandy had the side of her face lying on her hands as she watched her mom’s legs as she stood up. She then saw her mother’s swim suit flow to her ankles as she kicked it off. Bobbi straddled her daughter as she applied oil over her nude back. Sandy felt the cool oil flow across her hot skin as her mother’s hands roamed her back. Sandy then felt a hand tug on each side of her bikini bottoms and offered no protest as they slid down her legs. The oil then has spread across her butt, down the back of her legs, and up the inside of her thighs. Sandy had a silly smile on her face as relaxed and enjoyed the full body massage she was getting. Ever now and then a finger would lightly graze between her butt cheeks or her pussy between her inner thighs. Sandy wished it would be more than a graze. Bobbi returned to sitting on the edge of the lounge facing her daughter. She took of drink of her soda and asked “Did you like that?”

Sandy who was very relaxed just smiled and said, “That was great” Sandy looked up to see her mother starting to stand up. “Going in already?”

Bobbi smiled and said, “I can only take so much sun. I wish I could lay out here all day like you but I can’t.” Bobbi swished her hair from side to side to get it unstuck from the remaining oil on her back.

Sandy said, “I think I’ll go in for awhile too. It’s getting warm out here.” Bobbi extended her hand to her daughter to help her up. Sandy clasped her mother’s hand and rose to her feet. Still holding her mother’s hand, Sandy said, “I want to thank about being so understanding and not judging me or being mad”

Bobbi smiled back at Sandy and thought what great firm breasts watching them sway as she stood up “I’m glad you don’t think that your father and I are terrible people.” Bobbi held her daughter’s hand as they walked in to the house. “I have a present for you from the cruise. I was going to wait until your birthday but I think I will give it to you now”

Bobbi led her daughter to her bed room. She reached under the bed and pulled out a square flat box. Bobbi opened the box and presented it to her daughter. It was a gold necklace with opals. She saw her daughter’s eyes light up and the expression of “wow” across her lips. “Let me see how it looks on you.” Bobbi picked the necklace out of the box holding each end. She raised the necklace and laid it across Sandy’s nude chest and moved the ends behind her neck to fasten it. Sandy could feel the heat coming from her mother’s body and smell the combination of tanning lotion and left over perfume. Sandy turned around to see herself in the mirror. Sandy stood nude wearing only this beautiful necklace with her mothers arms wrapped around her waist.

Sandy turned back around to face her mother. “It’s beautiful” said Sandy as she looked into her mother’s eyes and gave her a kiss. It started as a quick thank you kiss but lingered on her mother’s lips and her hands wrapped around Bobbi clutching her butt cheeks. There was nothing more to say as both knew what they wanted to do. The kisses got softer and wetter as their tongues started to flicker in each other’s mouth. Sandy felt the heat of her mother against her with Bobbi’s hard nipples pressing into her breasts, and a finger exploring her pussy. Her mother’s finger pushed hard between Sandy’s pussy lips and found a wet playground inside. Sandy hugged her mother harder as Bobbi massaged her daughter’s clit. Bobbi turned around with Sandy and lowered her to the bed. Bobbi gently kissed down the neck of her daughter and continued to kiss lower until she touch Sandy’s nipples. Bobbi got very excited as she felt and sucked on Sandy’s breasts.

It had been many years since she touched young breasts that were so firm and full of life. Sandy enjoyed the pleasure of her mother lying on top on her sucking her breasts and caressed her mother’s hair. After what seemed hours of enjoying Sandy’s nipples, Bobbi kissed lower until she was between Sandy’s legs. She pushed her daughter’s legs to where they were bent at her knees and began to tongue her daughter’s wide open pussy. Bobbi reviled in the sweet taste of Sandy as her tongue explored every fold, bump, and opening of her pussy. Sandy was starting to moan as the tongue exploration became more intense and as Bobbi inserted two fingers in her, she screamed out in orgasm pushing her mother’s face hard against her body. After Sandy relaxed, Bobbi kissed back up her daughter’s body and kissed her on her lips. Sandy opened her eyes to see her mother smiling at her and Sandy grinned back.

“That was great” smiled Sandy, “No one has taken care of my pussy like you!”

“That comes with practice” said Bobbi with a sly smile, “Being with you reminds me of when I was younger. I’m still horny but your father will be home soon. Let’s take a rain check for Friday when you are off work again. OK?”

“OK, since we have to wait a few days of it, let’s make it some all day fun.” smiled Sandy, “Have you ever fantasized about fucking Greg?”

“Yes I have but I don’t think that I appeal to him” sighed Bobbi

“Well, I have news for you!” said Sandy, “He got off on those videos and he is interested in you. Greg is going to be off work early Friday afternoon and let’s invite him to a threesome. You could watch Greg and I screw and then you could screw him.”

“I’d love that” said Bobbi, “How would we get him to be with us? Just walk up to him naked when he gets home and invite him in?”

“Something like that but I’ll arrange it so it will be cool” said Sandy

We heard the garage door open and knew that Keith was home. Sandy gave her mom a quick kiss and ran into her bedroom and shut the door. Bobbi straightened up the bed linens quick and jumped into the shower. Bobbi was shampooing her hair when she heard her husband’s voice over the noise of the running water.