SOI: Mike, Shari, & Cassie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

woke up and smiled. She gave me a kiss and put on her robe while walking over to the breakfast cart. I walked nude to the bathroom to get a robe and began fixing our breakfast plates. We ate our breakfast, chatting about what we wanted to see and do, and Cassie was giggling and laughing. She was not the shy girl I thought she was. She cleaned up the table and dressed while I grabbed a quick shower. Coming back out, Cassie was ready to go and was watching some TV until I was ready. I dressed quickly and we headed back to the theme park. We took the ferry this time instead of the monorail. We had a great time doing the rest of the rides and attractions. Again it was like big brother and little sister except we hugged more and kissed in the absolute darkness of some rides. It was after four by the time we got back to the hotel and Shari had already made it back from her meetings.

“Hi, you finally made it back” smiled Shari, “Guess what? We are invited to a special executive luau tonight!”

“Sounds cool” I said, “When do we go and what do we were?”

“Sounds boring to me” stomped Cassie

“We have to meet in the lobby at 7:00 and they will take us to a special area on the lake. I was told to wear Hawaiian clothes and to have everyone in my party go to the clothing store and charge what ever we need to the agency.” explained Shari, “Cassie don’t fuss, you will have lots of fun there.”

We went to the clothing store in the hotel lobby to shop. Shari and Cassie found some matching sarongs and island jewelry. I found some flowered shirts, starch white safari slacks, and an unusual pair of leather sandals. We took our loaded shopping bags back to our room and dressed. In matching outfits, Shari and Cassie looked like mother and daughter. It was the first time I had seen Cassie with any makeup and she looked older with a touch of blue mascara, eye liner, and some pale lipstick. We went to the lobby to meet our party and while we were waiting, Shari had the desk clerk take a picture of the three of us. The tram arrived and we were whisked to a special beach area on the lake. The area was decked out with several open bars and tables food of food. There was alternating entertainment of live music and dance. We were enjoying ourselves as we met the executives with whom Shari was meeting with as well as some well known people staying at the resort. Interestingly Shari introduced me as her husband. I played along with the game and made up a phony background about what I did. Obviously being a poor student working at a photo booth would not be very impressive with this bunch. Cassie was enjoying herself for most of the evening and collected several autographs that night. After about three hours, she was getting bored and we excused ourselves for the rest of the evening activities. The tram brought us back and we went to our rooms. We sat on the patio as the evening fireworks started.

Shari looked at me and said, “Thanks for playing along with me. Some of the executives are real conservative and it was so important for me to make a good impression with them.”

“Anytime” I replied, “I had fun making up that crap and they believed it. Outside of some of those high roller executives, I didn’t expect to see those celebrities.”

Shari took out the inch joint left over from last night and lit it. She inhaled and passed it to me. “Me neither. I have never met anyone really famous at one of these sessions. All with very beautiful wives or girlfriends”

I took a hit and passed it to Cassie. “None more beautiful than you two” I said.

Cassie took two drags of the cigarette before handing it back to her mother. It was small now and Shari had trouble holding it while she took the last puff. She put out the fire and tossed the bit of paper over the balcony. We chatted and laughed about the evening’s events and what Cassie and I did at the park. Soon the fireworks were over and we went back in the room.

I had Cassie and Shari sit on the couch while I snapped some pictures of the two still dressed to the nines. Cassie took some shots of Shari and I sitting together and then Shari took some of Cassie with me. During the last shot, Cassie leaned over and gave me a very sensual kiss which I responded with a French kiss back. Shari got a close up of our two faces as our tongues met. I took Cassie by the hand and lead to her beside the bed. As she was standing, I untied the back knot that held up her sarong and let it float to the floor. Cassie was standing only in cotton panties which I kneeled beside her and lowered her panties off. I saw an occasional flash as I undressed Shari’s daughter and Cassie lay on the bed with her legs hanging off the edge. Still kneeling on the floor, I placed my head between Cassie’s spread legs and had dessert for the evening. I spread her pink pussy lips open and explored her with my tongue. How sweet she tasted and my tongue could feel that she was still a virgin as I probed everywhere. I was sucking on her clit and rubbing it with my tongue as Cassie went into her first orgasm. It was a good one as she was loud in crying “ohh” and clamped her legs together around my head. It hurts a little as I eased away to see a nude Shari kneeling next to me.

“My turn.” smiled Shari. I backed away and let Shari put her head between her daughter’s legs. I undressed while watching Shari send her daughter into orgasm land. We started trading off between Cassie’s orgasms and after about two hours of being eaten by Shari and myself, Cassie had an exhausted limp look on her but had this great smile of satisfaction. We climbed in bed next to her and asked her how she liked it and she told us that it was the best she had ever felt. Shari had me move up on the bed where my hips were next to Cassie’s face and then Shari crawled between my legs to suck on my cock. Cassie was watching as her mother licked on my cock head, along the sides of my shaft, and placed my cock in her mouth. Shari moved her lips up and down my cock while fondling my balls with her hand. I was hot with eating Cassie and with jacking while watching Shari and Cassie together. It wasn’t going to be long before I would cum. Shari motioned for her daughter to come over and she guided her daughter’s thin young lips over the head of my cock. I almost came then and there to see Cassie sucking on my cock head but held back. While Cassie kept the head of my cock in her cock, her mother started to furiously pump my shaft with her hands. I could not hold out any longer and I erupted with white hot cum. Cassie started to back away but Shari held her head as spurts of cum filled Cassie’s mouth. She gagged some but swallowed most with just a dribble running down her chin. Shari gave her daughter a gentle kiss and tasted the remaining cum with her tongue. We were exhausted from the events of the day and the evening and the three of us snuggled to sleep in the king size bed.

The next day, Shari did not have any meetings and the three of us went to all the attractions that Cassie and I had enjoyed the most. The three of us had so much fun laughing and being together. It was getting late afternoon when we went back and spent a few hours lounging around the pool and swimming. By now it was dark and we had to pack as we were leaving early the next morning to fly back home. We ordered room service to bring up some pizzas and a bottle of wine. We ate and chatted before packing.

They had a great time and I knew that I did. Time flew by and before I knew it, we landing at our home airport. It had been a great vacation but I think everyone was glad to be home. Shari dropped me off at the dorm. I kissed Cassie goodbye and told her that I would see her soon and Shari walked with me to the entrance of the dorm. She gave me a very sensual kiss, told me that she had a wonderful time with me, and wanted to see more of me. I agreed and told her I would call her on Sunday which I did. Monday came and I couldn’t believe that I was sitting in the photo booth after that wild week. Needless to say that the three of us pursued our relationship and it wasn’t long before I moved in with Shari and Cassie. Shari continued to expand Cassie’s sexuality but those are stories to tell later.

12