SOI: Paul, Carol, and Dana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol smiled at Dana and then put her lips over the head of my cock. The intensity of their hands went faster while Carol tongued the back of my cock head while keeping just my head in her mouth. I let out a moan, pushed up my hips, and shot my white load into Carol’s mouth. Dana was still pumping my cock as she watched her mother take my load. Carol held my cum in her mouth and lifted herself to Dana’s face. Leaning over, Carol French kissed Dana sharing my cum between their two tongues. They giggled and tried to swallow what they could.

We were getting beat by then and it was around 2 in the morning. We all feel asleep. I woke up about 9 in the morning and realized that the last thing I wanted to do was pack and drive home. I called the front desk and asked if was possible to stay another night.

After checking their reservation registry, that another night would not be a problem and that we could stay in the same room. With that, I went back to sleep with my new family with the expectation of many more nights like this.

12