SOI: Rachael New Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you have a nice dinner, mom?" grinned her daughter.

Donna laughed and said, "Not as good as the dessert I'm having tonight." Donna snuggled her nude body against her daughter's then began to feel and caress Rachael's body while their tongues met. Rachael was enjoying her mother's touches and was touching back. After awhile Rachael felt another pair of hands touching her breasts and caressing her body down to her toes. Her daddy's hands felt so nice that it made her toes curl with excitement. Her mother began to whisper to her daughter and guide her body movements as she could not see what to do but could only obey her mother's voice. Donna had positioned herself on her back with her butt at the edge of the bed with her legs hanging in the air. Her daughter was laying on top with their pussies in each other's face.

The pair began to eagerly lick their tongues between each other's moist pussy lips. While sucking on her mother's clit, Rachael felt those same wonderful hands of her father feel her body, slowly rubbing her back and butt. She could hear a slight popping slick sound and knew that dad was stroking himself too. Then she felt his cock rub down the side of her back and across her butt. She felt her mother's mouth suck harder on her clit and moaned out in pleasure. Rachael returned to pleasing Donna's clit then felt some movement of her mother's legs. She wasn't sure what was going on but could feel another source of body heat close to her face. She felt her father's hands brush the sides of her face and then slowly felt the mask being lifted from her face. Even in the low light of the room, it took Rachael a second to adjust to the light after her mask was removed.

Over the hair of her mother's pussy, Rachael saw her mother's parted thighs and her father's cock between them. She slightly raised her head for a better look. While Donna was getting her pussy licked by her daughter, her daddy had lifted Donna's legs to where her ankles rested on his shoulders. Her father was standing on the carpet slowly pushing his cock into Donna's pussy. Rachael looked at her father and smiled then watched his slowly sliding cock go in. She could faintly hear her mother say, "Don't stop." Rachael returned to licking and sucking on her mother's clit while her father's cock pumped in and out just inches from her face. Rachael could feel her mother's body shake with pleasure and moan loudly. Donna was hot with pleasure while spreading Rachael's buns apart, then placing her tongue deep into her daughter's love canal. Her father was pumping harder and it was difficult to keep her mother's clit in her mouth. Rachael lifted her head with closed pleasured eyes as she felt Donna's moist tongue go deep in her. Rachael screamed out as her body shuddered with waves of orgasms.

Then her mind was filled with the slapping sound of dad pumping her mother. The sound was intense and was broken but her father's long groan. Rachael thought she could hear the cum shooting from her father's cock. That sound was replaced by her mother's pleasurable moans. It was completely quiet for a few moments then she saw her father withdraw and her mother's legs float back to earth. Rachael continued to lightly lick and tease her mother's clit as Donna emitted short pleasurable sighs between gasps for air. She could smell her father's cum in her mother's pussy and began to lick further towards Donna's love canal. Rachael tasted the white translucent cum of her father as it oozed back. It was salty and almost margarita tasting except no lime. Rachael licked deeply as her mother's legs shook. Then Rachael moved away from Donna's legs and went face to face with her mother. Smiling wickedly, Rachael's lips and tongue touched her mother's allowing the taste of her father's cum to be shared between them. Donna glanced over to see her husband on the bed intently watching them kiss.

Donna smiled at her husband and went over to him. Donna began to kiss her husband down his chest while Rachael watched them. Donna continued kissing south until her lips wrapped around his soft cock. She continued to lick his shaft as it grew hard again. Rachael moved to get a better view of her mother sucking her daddy's cock and admired her skill at pleasing him. Rachael placed her hand on her father's balls and began to gently roll them. Rachael liked playing with a man's balls and her father's were large. While Donna sucked on her husband cock, Rachael began to lick his balls and roll each one in her mouth.

Donna stopped licking her husband and whispered to her daughter, "Honey, it's time to stop pleasing him and let him please you. Are you ready now?"

Rachael whispered, "I've been ready for weeks."

Donna said, "Get on your hands and knees." Rachael moved on all fours and her father slowly rose to his knees then scooted behind her. Donna closely watched with excitement as her husband took his cock and aimed it towards his daughter's pussy. With no hesitation, he placed the tip of his cock at the entrance of her love canal and placed his hands on her hips. Rachael slightly gasped as she felt her father's cock head against her body then she shivered with excitement as his cock pushed into her body. Rachael thought how good her father felt. Nobody else's cock had felt as gentle or nice as her dad. She began to moan as her father began rhythmically pumping her. Rachael was getting that good fucking that she had desire for so long.

Donna watched the incestuous show before her and touched herself. She couldn't believe how turned on she was watching her husband screw their daughter. She could tell by the look on her husband face that he was in erotic heaven. He truly enjoyed fucking Rachael. Rachael continued to moan "fuck me daddy" as he pumped her doggie style for a half hour. Sweat poured from his body as he alternated pumping her slow and gentle then hard and fast then slow and gentle again. Donna finally reached underneath her daughter and began to rub Rachael's clit with her finger. Her daughter squealed loudly in pleasure and her father began to pump his daughter faster as the sounds of their slapping hips resounded loudly. Her husband began to utter "Oh baby" repeatedly and Donna could tell he would be cumming soon. He pushed hard and locked his hips against his daughter's butt while his cum erupted.

Rachael moaned with intense pleasure as she felt her daddy's warm cum fill her body. How enjoyably nasty she felt. Her father had really fucked her and fucked her good. It was everything that she dreamed about. The pleasure continued to fill her body as she felt her father slowly slide out. Rachael then made up her mind that when she went back to school, she would only play with women. Daddy would be her only fun with men.

The three kissed and hugged then called it a day. Rachael stayed in her parents bed and slept the evening with them. Rachael woke up the next morning to find her father still asleep and her mother missing. She slowly left the bed not to wake her father. Rachael thought she was still in a dream over last night. She really had sex with and her father and she loved it. After a short stop in the bathroom, she put on a robe and walked towards the kitchen. She could smell the coffee brewing and knew her mother was in the kitchen. She saw her mother and they exchanged big grins.

Donna handed her daughter a cup of coffee and said, "It was really good wasn't it?"

Rachael took a sip and responded, "God mom, it was the best."

Donna beamed at her daughter, "I'm so glad you enjoyed everything. Your dad was really nervous about doing this. At least at first."

Rachael, "I don't think he is nervous anymore."

Donna said, "Not at all. In fact he wants another fun session tonight. Since you only have a few days before you go back, we want to experience as much as we can. We might even make a special trip to visit you when you return to college." And they would.