Solace & Rosanna Ch. 04

Story Info
Romantic lesbian fiction.
1.7k words
3.82
9.1k
2
0

Part 4 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Casey grinned evily. Casey grinned evily.

The cab pulled up in front of a ten-story red brick private building on a tree-lined street. There were three steps leading up to the entrance. Rosanna sat up and reached for her wallet, but Casey placed a restraining hand on her arm.

“I got it,” Casey said as she began counting out the fair.

“My tab is growing. Now I’ll really owe you,” Rosanna growled.

“Yes, It is, and I love it!” Casey grinned evily.

She jumped out of the car, ran around to the other side, opened the door and put out her hand for Rosanna to take.

“I hate this,” Rosanna grumbled as she took the proffered hand.

“What?” asked Casey.

“Being helpless,” answered Rosanna.

“You’re not helpless. You’re just temporarily incapacitated.

“It’s the same bloody thing. Ouch!” Rosanna yelped as she exited the car. Casey slammed the door and the cabbie sped off.

“Come on, Ross. You need medical attention.” Casey put her arm around Rosanna’s waist and they made their way slowly up the stairs.

“What kind of accessible apartment house is this? There are no ramps for wheelchairs,” Rosanna complained. Oh my God, Solace has had an effect on me. I would never have thought twice about ramps.

“It’s an old building and we don’t have anyone who uses a wheelchair here.” Casey answered, wondering When on earth had Ross become concerned with accessibility issues? Casey thought she would definitely have to find out how Ross had spent the last ten years.

As they were riding up in the elevator, the door opened on the floor below Casey’s and a tall be-spectacled man entered. He had a milk-chocolate complexion, curly hair and wore khaki pants with a baby blue shirt and loafers.

“Hi Case,” he greeted jovially.

“Hi Leander. This is Rosanna Romero. Ross, this is Leander Collins. He's a dear friend.”

“Nice to meet you, Ms. Romero.”

“Likewise, Leander.” Rosanna responded smiling awkwardly as she felt Casey’s arm tighten around her waste. What is she up to?

Leander noticed the gesture as well, and raised in inquisitive eyebrow, but said nothing. Rosanna caught his actions and turned to Casey, who chose that very moment to worm her hand under Rosanna’s blazer and lightly tickle her rib cage. Forgetting the pain in her knee, Rosanna jumped. Before she could protest, the door opened and Casey half pulled her out. She barely had a chance to wave a hasty goodbye to Leander.

“Ouch!” Rosanna screeched. “Casey, why did you—?” Casey interrupted her.

“I’ll explain later,” she said quickly, removing her arm from Rosanna’s waist and rifling through her shoulder-bag for her keys. Rosanna leaned on the wall for support. Casey opened the door to her apartment, took Rosanna’s hands and walking backward, pulled her in. She pushed her onto a comfortable couch and Rosanna placed her head back and sighed. The day just wasn’t going to her satisfaction. She closed her eyes to just get her bearings and felt soft fingers gently tugging at her jacket.

“Casey, what are you doing? Rosanna asked.

“I’m taking off your jacket. I can’t examine you with your clothes on and I certainly can’t wash your pants that way, silly.”

“Just let me sit here for a few minutes and I’ll be fine. I’ve got to make a phone call.” Rosanna attempted to sit up but Casey pushed her back down. Either Casey was really strong or Rosanna was too tired to fight.

“Really, Casey. I have to call—“ But Casey was easing off her jacket and seemingly in rapt concentration. She got Rosanna’s arms out of the sleeves and gave a soft whistle. Rosanna was in excellent shape. Her silk shirt looked tailor-made and molded itself to her firm arms and torso. Casey realized that her mouth was becoming dry and her heart was beginning to pound. She straightened up with the blazer in her hands and ran to her kitchenette.

“Ross, would you like something to drink?”

“Just water, thanks.”

Rosanna thought about taking more Advil but she thought better of it, because she realized that she was beginning to feel a bit sleepy from the three she had previously swallowed. She rubbed her hands over her face to try to shake off the feeling. Thankfully, the pain in her knee was subsiding. She could manage this. She looked down and saw the smudges on her pants. She groaned in disgust. When she looked up, Casey was standing in front of her holding a tall glass of ice water.

“Thank you,” she said as she took the glass.

“No prob.” Casey answered and sat next to Rosanna with her own drink. They downed their beverages, Rosanna drinking hers in a single swig.

“Wow! You really were thirsty, “ Casey exclaimed.

“I was parched. Thanks.” Rosanna said beginning to rise.

“Where are you going, Ross?” Casey flew up from the couch, spilling the remaining soda in her glass onto her skirt.

“Oh shit!” She cried. I’ve got to take this off before the stain sets in. She ran down the hall to her bedroom while Rosanna sat staring after her in surprise. What a day, she thought! I think Solace has put a hex on me! Don’t think of her now.

Casey returned wearing a satin dressing gown. Rosanna openly stared at her friend from head to toe. Were those her--? No, dope! This is Casey, the man magnet! Get a grip, Rosanna!

“Where are your clothes?” Rosanna asked, her voice cracking a bit.

“I took them off,” Casey replied calmly.

“I can see that. Where are your other clothes?”

Rosanna asked, making yet another attempt to stand. She tentatively bent her right knee, trying to assess the damage. Casey rushed to her side and guided her back onto the couch. Is it my imagination or is Casey trying to seduce me? That can’t be; she’s as straight as an arrow. But the next thing Rosanna felt was the zipper on her pants being lowered.

“Casey, what are you doing?” She gasped.

“I’m taking off your pants. My gosh, you do ask some obvious questions.” Casey answered as she continued her task.

“Remember I told you I was going to wash your pants? As talented as I am, I can’t do that with you in them. Now, lift up a bit.”

“You don’t have to do that, I’ll have them cleaned.” Rosanna grabbed Casey’s wrist and tried to remove her hand from her fly. She tugged and Casey tugged.

“Rosanna! You’re being ridiculous! I’ll have them washed in no time!” Casey said through clenched teeth.

“That’s okay, Casey. I appreciate your offer, but I don’t want you to go through any inconvenience.” Rosanna said, still trying to remove the death grip Casey had on her pant zipper.

“It’s no bother. Really. I want to, Ross.” Casey gave a mighty yank and they both heard something pop.

“Oh, Ross, I’m so—“ Casey started but fell into helpless laughter.

“What the hell is so funny, Casey? What am I supposed to do now?”

Rosanna stood up abruptly and her silk lined pants dropped to the floor. This sent Casey into hysterics. She clutched at Rosanna, who tried to pull away, but against her will, she felt a bubble of laughter rumble up from some betraying place and she broke into a wide grin. They laughed so hard

they tumbled to the floor where they wound up in a tangled heap.

Rosanna was unsure how it happened, but at some point, Casey had maneuvered herself on top of her and was staring down at her with a definite look of intent in her eyes. The next thing Rosanna knew was that soft lips were being lowered to her own and auburn hair was forming a soft curtain around their faces.

“Casey, what are you—?”

“I’m kissing you, Ross” And with that she lowered her lips to Rosanna’s, her tongue seeking gentle entrance to Rosanna’s mouth. Rosanna’s mind went completely blank. She was all sensation. She had wanted this woman for so long and now Casey was here, giving herself to her. Rosanna had no thought of stopping her as she unfastened the silk ties of Casey’s robe and slipped her hands inside to feel the warm skin underneath. She ran her hands along the length of Casey’s body, marveling at the softness of her skin. Casey was whispering something in her ear.

“I’ve wanted you for so long, Ross.”

“Me, too, Casey,” Rosanna could barely utter the words through their heated kisses.

She began making slow, deliberate circles around Casey’s breasts. Casey moaned softly and started unbuttoning Rosanna’s shirt. Rosanna did not protest as she circled her way to Casey’s very erect nipples, her own breaths becoming ragged as she finally touched the twin peaks she had lusted after during her high school years. She rolled Casey over so that she was on top. It was then that Rosanna realized hazily that her pants were in a puddle around her ankles and she still had her shoes on. She thought briefly of getting up and taking everything off, but that would come later. All she wanted to do now was kiss Casey—all over. And this she proceeded to do while Casey wrapped her arms around her, pulling Rosanna’s strong, firm body closer to her. She was in heaven. Leander was right!

“Ross, let me take off the rest of your clothes.” Casey breathed into Rosanna’s ear, which sent chills up her spine and down to an area that was becoming extremely aroused.

Rosanna did not reply but simply lay back in helpless surrender as Casey began to slip off her loafers and slide her knee-his pants and underwear off. She then went to work on Rosanna’s shirt, kissing each new part as it was revealed. She then molded herself to Rosanna's athletic body. It was now Rosanna’s turn to moan. She could think of nothing but Casey’s kisses. She could think of nothing but the feel of Casey’s hands as they caressed her small breasts. She could think of nothing but Casey’s lips and tongue as they traced the line of her ear. She could think of nothing until…her cell phone rang. It was as if she had been doused with cold water. Funny, how she could remember everything quite clearly now.