Solace & Rosanna Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alacia
Alacia
2 Followers

L. D. Jansen was a study in anguish as she watched Solace and Rosanna being greeted by their friends and family. She saw Casey try to snare Rosanna in an embrace, but Rosanna deftly fended her off. She noted that Leander and the beautiful African-American woman, whom she would come to know as Jessie, were standing quite close together, their bodies slightly touching. She could also see the resemblance in the Tynan family, briefly assessing the handsome faces of Solace's brothers. Rosanna, she thought, must resemble her father as L. d. saw only a hint of likeness to her mother.

Everyone had congratulated her and Solace on their exquisite performance. L. D. had experienced a few moments of euphoria but now she felt flat but as taut as a guitar string.

"You're gonna have to give her up, L. D. I'm sorry." came Ardena's smooth tones as she stood behind her..

L. D. faced her, looked into her eyes, and walked out of the dance studio. She must be more transparent than she'd thought, and she had to leave before she did or said something that she would regret.

The homeless woman stood across the street from the Jansen, looking particularly disheveled as one hand clutched at the tatters of her ripped tee-shirt and the other the broken handle of her shopping cart. Her eyes darted back and forth, missing little. She stared up at the elegant façade of the building, scanning and counting each floor. She continued her surveillance as she watched her cousin, L. D. Jansen enter the grand lobby. The dancer is distraught; there is no one to comfort her, she thought. I know about that. Yes, I know that feeling very well.

Solace and Rosanna sat around the table in the dimly-lit restaurant surrounded by their friends and family. The din was rising, but had anyone been paying attention at that moment, they would have discovered that Solace Tynan and Rosanna Romero were oblivious to their surroundings. They neither looked left nor right, only at each other. Although it was too dark for Solace to clearly see her Sanna, she knew with all her heart that she was gazing intently at her. She could feel her eyes. And Rosanna could feel sol's love in the gentle pressure of sol's hand in hers. Neither needed nor wanted to find comfort in any other person.

The End…but I think perhaps another Beginning!

Alacia
Alacia
2 Followers
12