Solario's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kitten smiled softly. "Very good, lover... I'm proud of you." She then bent to remove my gag, and I took a deep breath... but couldn't think of anything to say. I could scream, but they'd just put the gag back. I decided to wait... I could handle anything they could dish out. "Good boy," she said, with more than a little pride, "Very good boy. I was sure I'd have to punish you. You're a very quick learner... a natural... we're very far ahead of where I thought we'd be." My pulse was pounding, and I was totally wired on adrenaline - adrenaline? Oh my fucking god, I know where I knew them from! Magic Mountain in the spring!! Yeah, I was stoned and there was something about them... they kept looking over at me like they wanted to flirt or something... and...

CRACK!! My body almost doubled under the harsh sting across my chest. "Back to the here and now, little one," Kitten said. "BITCH," I yelped; I was totally pissed off - no woman was going to treat me that way, tied down or not. She smiled and said, "That's 'Bitch, Mistress', my slave; time for a little discipline... and training." Big warm hands seized my wrists, first loosing one and crossing it to the other side, and then crossing the other as well. Then my legs - although I was a little more successful kicking my legs when they were free, I was still flipped over on my belly and my legs spread eagled and pinned. My heart was pounding, and I felt cool air between my asscheeks... I felt terribly afraid and vulnerable. Oh gawd... I hadn't considered... what if my ass... no, let's not worry about it. I'll live through it to fuck them up if they do. I swear.

And then a finger ran from the back of my knee up to my asscheeks, gently stroking between them and running on up my back. I couldn't do anything... oh man... thank god I was on my belly, so they couldn't see my cock... it wouldn't stop being hard... they must've done something to make it hard, because I sure as hell wasn't liking this. THIS IS NOT ME. I am not like this. Fuck.

"You're awfully quiet, Slave. Not fighting so much now, hmm? Didn't break you so easily did we?" Kitten grabbed a handful of my hair and lifted my head; I glared back at her with all the venom I felt for what she was doing to me. "Oohhhh... David, look. All that anger... and want... and fear... Don't worry, little one, we will guide you to your boundaries and through them; you will come out the other side a strong, happy person. But first, let's name that person...

She moved close, her lips inches from my face, her eyes intent and unbelievably passionate. The feeling that rolled off her wasn’t just sex… it was more like cloves and skin… made me think of red candles… "Your name is Solario. The child-prince of the sun, with passion and heat in your soul, and eyes that blaze like your namesake."

"Now, then, a little discipline." Warm thighs straddled my hips, and panic exploded within me; there was a warm, fuzzy place in my head where I'd been hiding that shattered, and real fear rushed in coldly. "Don't worry, Solario," David said, rolling that name, NOT my name, in his mouth a little, "I'm not going to fuck you...yet." I felt an unreasonable gratitude to him creep into my anger. "In fact, I won't fuck you until you beg me to." His hands slipped under my hips to grip me tight, and he leaned to my ear. "And you will, too... but that's something for you to earn." He lifted me by the middle, and a thick pillow was stuffed under my belly, freeing my cock to hang, and forcing my ass in the air. I felt humiliated, like a dollar whore down town, with my ass jammed up in the air... and my cock was broken, it was incredibly hard and it shouldn't have been, something was wrong. I did NOT like this... it was just really confusing, how it felt and how it should have felt... and it was hard to think... everything was happening so fast…

Kitten ran something that felt like soft suede strips across my vulnerable ass. "Antonio is a boring little straight boy... Solario is a much loved slave, that gets to do everything in his darkest fantasies - without taking responsibility for them. Now then, who are you? What is your name?"

"I am Antonio Cuental. Let me go... I won't tell anyone..." A sudden, hot sting across my ass, and I howl in pain. "FUCK!!"

"No. Let Antonio go. Who are you?" "I am Antonio CuenAAAAH! You BITCH!!" My heart was pounding so hard, and my breath was hard to catch - it really didn't hurt that much, it was just so... gawd, I felt so.... I mean, my ass was in the air like some sort of ass slut or something... and...

"Solario, you've forgotten to address your Mistress properly. This is cause for punishment... we will return to your training shortly." David's quiet voice had a determined, almost scary tone to it... fuck, he was going to bust my head in, or break my ribs... or... what the hell? He's just running a finger along my side? I almost laughed - if this is punishment, I think I can deal. But I could see Kitten’s face light with an evil little grin of anticipation, and I knew what shark’s smile looked like. The finger continued down my thighs, then across the soles of my feet; luckily, my feet aren't ticklish... then up the other side, to my rib cage... it hit a spot where it felt like a fly landing, so my skin twitched. The finger stopped and slowly went over my lower ribs again. I couldn't help it, I wriggled a little, and almost laughed. A matching finger appeared on the other side... then more... and began to lightly stroke my ribs, rolling in circles. I didn't even know I was ticklish there... but I was. At first, I could stand it, as the laughter carried the tickles away, but he kept on... and on... and the tickles got so intense and I couldn't get away and I was laughing and I couldn’t breathe and begging him to stop please please do anything just STOP I’ll be good the top of my head is gonna come off.... "Hmmm... seventeen minutes. Not bad," And I could swear there was a big smile in his voice. I was sobbing, raging and giggling into the pillow all at the same time; it felt like my mind had broken into little pieces and I couldn't quite put it back together, so I just jammed it back together as close to right as I could. "You'll remember to call Mistress by her title in future?" "Yes... " A quick finger stroke to my overly sensitive side. "Yes, WHAT?" I jumped - oh, so stupid, es muy estupido, Antonio. "Yes... master..." Well, if it kept me from being tickled like that, I'd do it. Didn't mean anything, right? But I knew in my heart it did mean something; I chose to ignore it, and just ride it out.

"Very, very good... I'm very proud of you, Solario. You handled your first punishment very well, and you're going to be a very good boy." How fucking twisted... they were trying to get me trained, huh? A little punishment, then letting me know that I did good... a part of me was really frightened, because it had needed to know that I'd done good... it wanted to know that I was a good boy. This had to stop. I had to stand up to them now.

"That... is not... my name." Sudden fear. "Oh, shit. That is not my name, Mistress." Fuck. That's not the right way to rebel... or stand up for my rights... what the fuck am I doing?

A little playfulness was in Mistress' voice; "Oh, really? Are you sure? Didn't you already say good bye to Antonio? Remember, Antonio was a boring little straight boy... if Antonio were here, he wouldn't get to enjoy this..." A very slick, warm hand gently wrapped itself around my cock... no no no, I would not enjoy this. Unfair, unfair. But my cock was more than ready... I felt my cum rise, easy, after a few strokes...

I yelped, and jumped on the bed; I forgot about cumming just long enough to not get off... but the pressure and feeling remained, and started to build again...

"What is your name?" "Uhhhh... Tony... Mistress, my name is Tony... please..."

"UNNNNHG. Please... I was close..."

And they brought me close, so close to cumming I could feel it in my teeth.. then, just as I started to go over the edge, a sharp stinging of fire welted my ass, stopping me. And they kept demanding… wanting to know my name… pulling me in two directions… I couldn’t cum… but I couldn’t stop, either….

"What is your name?" "My name... is tony... uhhhh.. Misstresss... 'm gonna... unnnh..."

"Ohhh FUCK... no... I almost had it... uhhhh..." "You like the crop, huh, Solario? And my hand on your cock, gently bringing you up to the edge?" "Yes, sir... I mean, no, the crop hurts... I... my name is not solario... "

The gentle breath in my ear, sweet hot creamy white breast on my shoulder, and I feel my mind all fuzzy, going away or something... "What IS your name, then?" "My name is... is... antonio? Mistress... ohhhh... please, make him stop.. I don't want... don't want a man... please, mistress..."

Then there were no hits... and my cock was left aching. And there was silence. It was... was worse than what they were doing... I felt all alone. I was gonna cry, and I didn't want to.

Mistress knelt by my ear and spoke. "We can stop... Solario will be trained, but NOT Antonio. Antonio isn't here. Understand?" I understood... "Yes, mistress..."

A single swat, and a warm, soft hand gently caressed my balls... somehow, the thought came to me that Caroline had never done anything like this for me, and I nearly laughed... and cried... and I sensed them waiting. I wouldn't just say it, I couldn't just give in. They had to ask, to make me say it. And I would.

"What is your name?"

"My name is... is... My name is Solario, Mistress."

* * * * *

"My name is Solario , Mistress..."

The words hung in the air for long seconds and I savored them. This was the first step in a long and delicate process of turning our macho young Cholo into a Slave such as had not been seem for centuries. This was my calling and I gloried in it. David was one of my first Slaves and he had stayed with me, tied by bonds stronger than that of Domination, the bonds of deep love. Outside, He and my Wolf and I were total partners, equal in every way, a Trine of long standing bond. Within.. they were my Slaves and would live and die for Me.

I gave myself a mental smack and returned to the here and now as well. "Solario".... I repeated his new name savoring both it and the expression on his face, one of mixed anguish and lust, tears and rage. His ass was twitching unconsciously and his nipples were rock hard and purplish where David had been playing with them. He was fighting a losing battle with his body and, more inportantly, with his true nature. I walked around to his head. I always wear leather while Hunting, and I love the combination of leather and sex: it has a smell like no other. I was hot as hell and I knew that scent surrounded me like an aura, so I purposefully stood near his head and let him smell it, squatting down and looking him in the eyes as I talked softly to him.

"I am so proud of you Solario.. that was probably the hardest thing you will ever have to do here and you deserve a reward...a small one.. but a reward nonetheless." Never letting my eyes drop from his I reached down and slid two fingers into my soaked pussy, withdrew them and caressed his lips with the sweet juices of my body. He watched my every move and when my fingers reached his lips, his mouth was open and eager..but I didn't allow him to suck on them. Instead I called David to my side. He jumped off the bed and knelt at my side, eyes down. I lifted his head and allowed him to lick my fingers clean. "A small reward, Solario... and one for David as well."

I ran my moist fingers down Solario's back from the nape of his neck down his spine and between his ass cheeks, noting that he didnt even realize that his back had arched to follow my touch.. until my fingers lingered right above the opening to his ass. He was still reacting to my little taste treat and hadnt realiszed where I , or more importantly, where David was. David had returned to his position behind Solario and was watching me with great interest.. the next part of the play, he knew, was his......

I watched Davids face as he was presented with the lovely and elegant backside of Solario and saw a faint frown appear and just as quickly dissapear. "What is it, my Slave?" I asked and he gestured with mild disdain and a shrug… and I had to laugh. David could get downright particular on certain aesthetic issues. "Well, fetch me the necessary equipment and I'll take care of it. Now is as good a time as any." At the word equipment, Solarios head whipped around despite his bonds and his eyes grew wide. I laughed again softly and reassured him. "Relax little one..almost everything is staying right where it is.. we just want to clean you up a little bit." David reappeared carrying a silver platter on which rested a silver bowl of hot water, a straight razor and a towel. He placed the tray next to the bed, then placed another pillow underneath our little slave, raising his ass a little higher and spreading his knees a bit wider. He also arranged a goose neck lamp for best light As he felt the heat from the lamp on his now totally open and vulnerable ass and balls Solario began to struggle again and screaming half in fear half in undeniable arrousal. "No puta bitch shaves me!!!" he roared as he struggled against the restraints. I gave him five swift smacks with my crop, blurring them together. "None of that!!! We are going to shave you, little boy, and I personally guarantee that if you struggle, you will lose a couple of huevos that you are fond of." At this I gently placed the cool blade of the razor on his perineum, just below his balls. He froze instantly. "Ahh I see you understand my meaning.. Now are you going to stay still?" "Yes, Mistress, I will stay still..." His voice was rough with fear and his accent was thick as honey with repressed lust. "Excellent," I whispered and got to work. I have shaved many men but it is still a job requiring concentration. Carefully, I shaved the area around his ass, using tiny strokes and a soft gel-like cream, rubbing it carefully all through, even in places I had no interest in shavingjust to get him used to being touched "there"..Then I worked my way down the crack towards his balls.. and admonished him.. "Breathe Solario.. breathing doesnt count as movement." Behind my blade was revealed his smooth soft dark skin now much more sensitive than it had been only a few minutes before.. I blew gently on the freshly shaved places and watched the ripples spread up and down his body . I worked carefully around his balls stretching the skin to make sure they were totally smooth.

"Ok David, we need to flip him so I can finish... looks better already, though, doesn't he? "Yes Mistress, much better.. quite tasty.." David licked his lips so Solario could see him. He grabbed my slave and flipped him over at the same time I was ridding the bed of the pillows that had supported him. He landed on his back legs flopped wide and almost exactlly the position I wanted them in..Quickly David pinned his arms with his knees and grabbed Solarios ankles, one in each warm large hand and pulled them up towards his chest. Caught between David’s grip and his own raging hidden desires, Solario was now as effectivly pinned as by the strongest restraints; he held perfectly in position. I admired the view for a long moment before returning to my work. I shaved him almost totally bare... except for a triangular patch right over his pubic bone which only served to emphasise his new condition. He was still almost painfully hard. As I shaved him he kept opening his eyes and silently begging David for release, although this brought into his view Davids cock which was equally as hard as his own. He would open his eyes, gasp, blink and then quickly look past it to Davids face to see if any clue could be gained from it. Unfortunately for him, David is an excellent poker player and kept his face unreadable. Finally I finished up and nodded. "Tie him to the pillars, David", I said as I opened a cabinet and chose Solarios new wardrobe. David pulled the dazed boy over to my pillars which have been specially designed for this purpose: Attached firmly into the wood were two sets of strong velevt covered ropes with snaps on the ends, which were used to pin Solario spread eagled, arms stretched high over his head, legs wide, face ..ohh that face. I walked quietly back and smiled at David... Solario was truly a magnificant sight; hair wild and streaming down his back and around his sweaty body, stomach tight, every muscle as delineated and tense as a strung bow string. I wrapped the leather harness around his upper body, smoothing my hands across his chest and letting them learn the planes of his flesh. Then I buckled the lower straps of the harness and stood back to check out the effect. Black suede straps criss crossed his chest and circled his slim waist. Carefully I adjusted his cock into its own harness and tightened it so it was tight but not restricting the blood flow too much. Then I stepped back and admired my handiwork.. "Ohh Solario you are truely worthy of the title Slave... Look and see..."

I pulled the drapery away from the far wall and revealed a full length mirror. "Yes, you are truely an Aztec god..."

As Solario looked at himself, his face underwent every concievable emotion.. shock, shame, fear, much anger, and despite of it…his cock was dripping precum and quiveringly rigid. His eyes kept coming back to his cock in the black leather harness and he squirmed a little bit whch only made him harder since every move was directly translated into some action on the part of the harness; it breathed as he did, tightening and loosening slightly around his balls.

"Well, now" I said "Say hello to Solario..."

* * * * *

The transformation was very erotic; as always, Mistress had provided a powerful cathartic episode for her slave. Is it any wonder we love her so much? Solario's eyes, those expressive mocha eyes, were searching... and not our faces, either - he was looking at himself. He was puzzled, furious, terrified... but the one emotion that was a constant beacon was his lust. He saw himself, but not the himself he knew: Mistress had stripped away the facade of the latin rocker dude, down to the bare metal of a wild young man, full of his sexuality... different enough from his self-image that he could look and be objective, could see himself through outside eyes...and the person he saw turned him on. And he realized it... and realized that the person he saw in the mirror was himself. Mistress inspected him thoroughly, and noted that he stayed in that fascinating area between outside and subSpace; approvingly, She then inclined her head, and spoke. "David."

It was my job to temper him, to teach him the untapped power, strength, and joy within him, and to give him the intensity he wanted so badly. I was to be his Master and guide into subSpace. A daunting responsibility, and a task requiring extreme accuracy and finesse: he was, despite what his machismo told him, a very fragile young man... he was bisexual, as evinced from his fascination with my body, his eye contact at the park, and any number of physical responses; but, as with many bisexual men, he was extremely in denial. Add to that he was naturally submissive, which he also denied: he was already responding as if he'd been in cuffs for days, not hours. But it was a dangerous situation; one mistake in releasing his nature could really hurt our little one - and that was not an option I was prepared to accept.

I stepped forward, and began with my strongest tool: speech... but it is Solario's duty to tell you as much of his emancipation as he can remember.

------------------------------------------------------------------