Sold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kapricorn71
Kapricorn71
123 Followers

I laid on the bed over René's head, and leaned over to her ear, "What's she doing to you?"

"Ohhhh shit!"

"Tell me."

"I feel her tongue going around my asshole," she pushed out through her pants.

"And you like that shit, don't you?"

"Uhh huhhh!"

"Because you're a nasty girl."

"Freak nasty, Daddy!"

"Grab her head and pull her in further."

René let go of one of her heels, and put her hand on the back of Brynice's head.

"Pump her face!"

"Yes, yes, yes!" René screamed as her body started more and more intensely. I don't know if Brynice's tongue was still on René's ass, or if it had moved to her pussy, but wherever it was, René was riding the hell out of it! Her orgasm hit, and it look like she was having a seizure. Her screams were bouncing off the walls so loud, I put my hand over her mouth until she calmed down.

Brynice was breathing hard herself, when she looked up and told René to turn over on her knees. René let a little of her strength return, and rolled over with her head on the bed. "Perfect," Brynice slid her finger in René, then sucked it dry.

I couldn't standby any longer, and got off the bed to remove my pants. I sat above René's head, and presented her with something to suck on.

"You don't get off that easy," she kept her head on the bed and licked my nuts, as Brynice licked and sucked her. She knew by now it wouldn't take much to cause me to erupt, so she teased it with kisses and soft licks between moans and screams at Brynice's tongue.

"Look at how you're giving it up to her," I teased as my dick knocked on her forehead. "Sticking your sexy ass out for her to dig her tongue deep inside. Is she good?"

"Ohhhhhh yes!"

"Why haven't you told her?"

"Your tongue feel so good!"

"She's putting in work down there, and you haven't given her any props!"

As if on cue, Brynice smacked her ass. René winced and spread her lips more. Brynice smacked her ass again.

"You're eating my pussy so good!"

"Your nasty pussy."

"My nasty pussy!"

"You want to cum again, don't you?"

"Yessssss!"

"Ask her – nicely."

"Please make me cum, Brynice! Please please please!!"

"Good girl," I pushed my dick to her face. René let out a wild scream that nearly scared me. "Damn, what she do to you?"

"Her finger is in my ass!"

"Two, actually," Brynice looked around René's ass.

René leaned up and dug her fingers into my thighs as she came. Brynice sat on the floor to catch her breath, and René leaned on her side to let her orgasm run its course.

"Worth every dime," Brynice went to the bathroom.

"She was good!"

"You were too."

She laughed and sat up, "You're still in trouble." She straddled my lap, and my dick slid into her with no problem.

Brynice came out as René was hitting her stride. She turned the chair around and watched René work. After René had another orgasm, I put her on her back and worked her for all I was worth. We knew Brynice was still in the room, but didn't care. Like always René and I were focused on each other. Brynice was a silent bystander, but it was actually fun to have an audience.

I increased my intensity as I felt my nuts preparing to release. René pulled a leg back, and pressed the other out to the side, going as deep in her as possible. When I came, René grabbed my ass and pulled me deeper.

I laid inside her until I caught my breath, then rolled off. My dick was shining with her juices, and still semi-hard.

"You two are something else," Brynice got up to leave.

"Don't you leave without giving us your number," René rolled over to stroke my dick.

"Its already on the bill I gave you," she winked. "Y'all have a good night," she left.

I yawned, "You had a good night?"

"Had? This night is just getting started," she laughed. "Payback is a bitch!"

Kapricorn71
Kapricorn71
123 Followers
12